Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23595 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Abso1uteZero(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
the best fit for a cancer is a pisces but not just any pisces but the 1st cycle meaning 0 to 7 degrees in pisces. Also 1st cycle scorpio ( i would put sagi but sagi is a puniisher ) because these two can neutralise the negatives of cancer

and who said i was religious ? i have not stepped into a church in over 10 years
What does a first cycle pisces mean?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Young03(m): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki444 so as I no come get money to pay you, u no go help check mine.
I go de owe u be that 29 Oct 92
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

What does a first cycle pisces mean?
first cycle pisces will be someone endowed with powerful esoteric wisdom. an alchemist. A Daniel archetype. Someone full of hidden wisdom. for example a Daniel or a Joseph or a King Solomon would most likely be a first cycle pisces
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Abso1uteZero(m): 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
first cycle pisces will be someone endowed with powerful esoteric wisdom. an alchemist. A Daniel archetype. Someone full of hidden wisdom. for example a Daniel or a Joseph or a King Solomon would most likely be a first cycle pisces

Ok.
I thought there was a date attached to it or something. Thanks.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Ok.
I thought there was a date attached to it or something. Thanks.
nah no date attached to it. it can be on any date
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
akaahs:

Actually I missed her date of birth, it's 23 December 1991
well she is virgo and so she is cosmically designed to be attached to a man with low spiritual power. however her luna is in the cancer-capricorn portal and so the loss of spiritual power will take place when she attaches to this person. so her energy is that of transition and whomever she is destined to be attached to will in the process of the union experience a downturn. and as above so below so this may manifest physically as health problems and so the man must be extremely health conscious if he wants to live long.i would say he needs to adopt a lifestyle with minimal animal fat consumption.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2020
Young03:
lekki444 so as I no come get money to pay you, u no go help check mine.

I go de owe u be that
29 Oct 92
wow, so this person is 1st cycle scorpio. this means you are destined for rulership and authority of some sorts. A very powerful royal spirit exists within you and in time your ' kingdom ' would be revealed to you if it hasnt already. a powerful royal spirit.

with this type of spirit if you dont have money as you have alluded to, start fasting and stay away from any evil things because this may be what is preventing you from ascending to your throne of power. to whom much is given much is expected. so it is expected that you start acting like royalty before the manifestation comes. act and walk with dignity

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Abso1uteZero(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
Cool.
I have always been thought of as wise, not in the ' Nigerian' sense anyway.

I'm not much into astrology, maybe when I was younger, I might have gotten into it if I knew about it but right now life is just too much in the way.

One thing is certain, the universe doesn't talk to me as much as I would like it to. Or maybe I'm not listening closely enough.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:15pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:

So, should we also runaway from a cancer man?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Cool.
I have always been thought of as wise, not in the ' Nigerian' sense anyway.

I'm not much into astrology, maybe when I was younger, I might have gotten into it if I knew about it but right now life is just too much in the way.

One thing is certain, the universe doesn't talk to me as much as I would like it to. Or maybe I'm not listening closely enough.
the universe is always talking. always. but you are too busy to either pay attention or you have lost the spiritual eye that makes you see the messages. but like you said, life is always in the way. but you know a wise book once said seek ye the kingdom of heaven first and everything else will be added unto you. the kingdom of heaven is WISDOM. in seeking for that wisdom you have to ignore the things of the world meaning you will simplify your life to where the amount it costs to run your life is so minimal so that you have lots of time to read. and this will be a period of suffering as you shun chasing money. but once you have reached that level of wisdom then the universe will bless you with riches. the universe ( spiiritual world ) always rewards wise men. for example king solomon, daniel and joseph.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

So, should we also runaway from a cancer man?
well as a woman you will be spiritually superior to a cancer man so as a woman it is to your advantage to be with a cancer man because as his fortunes go down,yours goes up. you know the cases of men who marry women and the woman starts getting rich while he starts falling. so no do not run away from a cancer man although they have that crazy habit of never letting go of the past and always reminding you of the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
well as a woman you will be spiritually superior to a cancer man so as a woman it is to your advantage to be with a cancer man because as his fortunes go down,yours goes up. you know the cases of men who marry women and the woman starts getting rich while he starts falling. so no do not run away from a cancer man although they have that crazy habit of never letting go of the past

Why are the odds always against cancers?

What about a Sagittarius female?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

Stop shifting attention. grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Abso1uteZero(m): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
the universe is always talking. always. but you are too busy to either pay attention or you have lost the spiritual eye that makes you see the messages. but like you said, life is always in the way. but you know a wise book once said seek ye the kingdom of heaven first and everything else will be added unto you. the kingdom of heaven is WISDOM. in seeking for that wisdom you have to ignore the things of the world meaning you will simplify your life to where the amount it costs to run your life is so minimal so that you have lots of time to read. and this will be a period of suffering as you shun chasing money. but once you have reached that level of wisdom then the universe will bless you with riches. the universe ( spiiritual world ) always rewards wise men. for example king solomon, daniel and joseph.

Maybe you're right, maybe you're not.
I believe this world is too trivial to chase what it gives; be it money etc At the same time, your desire for comfort, honour keeps ringing at the back of your head.
If I had to fully delve into the divine, it would have to give me a sign that tells me it's not just in my head. I was born a logic, same reason I shunned religion.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

cancer is a portal thats why. well it depends on what cycle in the sagittarius house. sagittarius house is a house of cycles because it is a royal house in some cycles

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Stop shifting attention. grin

My curiosity's got the best of me embarassed

Just allow me a little...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease kiss

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Abso1uteZero(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

I believe this world is too trivial to chase what it gives; be it money etc At the same time, your desire for comfort, honour keeps ringing at the back of your head.
If I had to fully delve into the divine, it would have to give me a sign that tells me it's not just in my head. I was born a logic, same reason I shunned religion.
Or maybe I don't just have the gift. I'm fine either way. These paths comes with a burden. grin
Abso1uteZero:

Or maybe I don't just have the gift. I'm fine either way. These paths comes with a burden.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
cancer is a portal thats why. well it depends on what cycle in the sagittarius house. sagittarius house is a house of cycles because it is a royal house in some cycles

When you say cycle, what do you mean?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

My curiosity's got the best of me embarassed

Just allow me a little...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease kiss

Go ahead.
It's only fair to warn them.
I am a Sagittarius lady. cool
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Go ahead.
It's only fair to warn them.
I am a Sagittarius lady. cool

For real? You've got it under control

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

For real? You've got it under control

What do you mean?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

well religion is just a symbolic ritual and is not necessary however personal rituals are necessary so as to harness powers. and you are correct the world is too trivial to chase money and yet we need some level of comfort and so the compromise is to practice minimalism. but notwithstanding when you become rich spiritually with wisdom the universe will conspire to bring you physical riches and power. it is how you handle the physical riches that will determine if you lose or keep your power
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

When you say cycle, what do you mean?
the first 7 degrees in a house ( completion ) is the alpha cycle.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

What do you mean?

This for example "Their sense of humor is ruthless..." cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
the first 7 degrees in a house ( completion ) is the alpha cycle.

So, in the Sagittarian calendar, from when till when is the alpha cycle?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

This for example "Their sense of humor is ruthless..." cheesy

It's true. grin
But I don't go around hurting people with my jokes. I only make ruthless jokes with my friends when the target group/individual is not around. Courtesy and empathy. wink
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2020
Abso1uteZero:

Or maybe I don't just have the gift. I'm fine either way. These paths comes with a burden. grin
Or maybe I don't just have the gift. I'm fine either way. These paths comes with a burden.
it is a possibility. the gift takes many years to perfect. You will be guided to different scenarios and in observing you are extracting wisdom and codes. universal codes. it takes around 20 years to extract all the universal codes after which you become an ascended being who can decode the universe at will. you can read the meaning behind everything in the world. you are an alchemist. a wise man. a sage. a daniel archetype. And so if you cannot decode the universe at will, then you are not there yet. you shuould know why everything is happening. you shouldknow the purpose of every man. the purpose of every weather condition, the purpose of every astrological phenomenon eg eclipses, the purpose behind every geological phenomenon eg volcanoes and hurricanes because all these are messages from GOD. in short you are the eye of GOD on earth.

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hathor5:

It's true. grin
But I don't go around hurting people with my jokes. I only make ruthless jokes with my friends when the target group/individual is not around. Courtesy and empathy. wink

For me, my siblings or people that I'm comfortable with bear the brunt grin

I am most comfortable with people that get me like that. I'm not me without it.
I enjoy a good roast myself. grin

What about the fire part?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

So, in the Sagittarian calendar, from when till when is the alpha cycle?
the first 7 degrees in the house. and so when your soul is brought down it is brought down to matcch the cycle that syncs in with your karmic debt. some in sagittarius are fallen angels and fallen kings, and some in saggitarius are real kings. saggitarius is a royal house in some cycles. for example buhari is a sagittarius. he has a royal spirit. this is why the universe conspired to put him as president

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Mariangeles(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2020
lekki1444:
the first 7 degrees in the house. and so when your soul is brought down it is brought down to matcch the cycle that syncs in with your karmic debt. some in sagittarius are fallen angels and fallen kings, and some in saggitarius are real kings. saggitarius is a royal house in some cycles. for example buhari is a sagittarius. he has a royal spirit. this is why the universe conspired to put him as president

I read they make great leaders, but Buhari is not a great leader undecided

Do we all have karmic debt to pay?

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

I read they make great leaders, but Buhari is not a great leader undecided

Do we all have karmic debt to pay?
yes we all have some karmic debt, some more than others. The lesser you have the better it is for you. And whether buhari is a great leader or not is not the issue, he has a royal Sagittarius spirit. You can tell it in his dignified demeanour. thats the spirit of a centaur in him. a born leader of men. whether he does a good job with these gifts is up to him.what you do with your gifts are somewhat voluntary and somewhat programmed so you have some chance of deviating from purpose. deviating from purpose is how you build karmic debt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Hathor5(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2020
Mariangeles:

For me, my siblings or people that I'm comfortable with bear the brunt grin

I am most comfortable with people that get me like that. I'm not me without it.
I enjoy a good roast myself. grin

What about the fire part?

Which fire part now? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

One man, One wife / What Bad Habits Do You Love?? / My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.