Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life (23621 Views)

Cancer Is Endangering The Life Of My Mother. Help!!! / Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / Depression: A Cancer Ravaging The Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm sure other signs got their energies too
all signs got different energies. yes

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
all signs got different energies. yes
So how can cancer remove d negative energy or tune it down?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
you are libra so none of this is supposed to make sense to you. libra is not connected to source energy so they are not wise to things of the occult. so i can understand why you feel how you do. this is not for you. try the davido thread in celebrity section. that is more to your taste
You see when I saw your thread, the first question that came to me is how can someone be so narrow-minded? But this post of yours shows you are not only narrow-minded, you are not as spiritually inclined as you want to make people believe. Lol Libras aren't connected to source energy? grin. They aren't wise about "things of the occult" ? grin grin grin

You make me laugh, BTW next time you copy and paste things be wise enough to know much about it. It's obvious you know little about zodiac signs, astral or astronomy.

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So how can cancer remove d negative energy or tune it down?
they cant. it is their spiritual programming. its like saying how can sugar stop being sweet. all these programs and placements are given to people by GOD based on karmic debts. and so what you can pproactively do is look for a partner who will not be run down by the cancer energy. that will be alpha scorpio and alpha pisces. any other people ? they will be run down by that energy and so just how people seek out partners on genetic compatibility levels ? you MUST seek out partners on spiritual compatibility levels

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
aeion:
False and rubbish information.

The nicest, kindest, warmest, strongest women I've met have been cancer females. I don't care much for the males but the women are gold. Every zodiac sign has its positives and negatives and sometimes you'll meet people who are even different from what you've read, but I've had nothing but good friendships with Cancer females. As a Christian, I don't put any stock into zodiac signs anymore anyway, due to their occultic nature. I prefer to know people on an individual level rather than lumping them into a category.
well you do know the wisest men in the bible whom GOD lloved were high level occultists and astrologers. Those will be Joseph Solomon Daniel

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by nkwuocha1: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
wat about pisces? embarassed
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
they cant. it is their spiritual programming. its like saying how can sugar stop being sweet. all these programs and placements are given to people by GOD based on karmic debts. and so what you can pproactively do is look for a partner who will not be run down by the cancer energy. that will be alpha scorpio and alpha pisces. any other people ? they will be run down by that energy and so just how people seek out partners on genetic compatibility levels ? you MUST seek out partners on spiritual compatibility levels
But not all cancer emit such strong energy to pull down other signs you know
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
You see when I saw your the first question that came to me is how can someone be so narrow-minded? But this post of yours shows you are not only narrow-minded, you are not as spiritually inclined as you want to make people believe. Lol Libras aren't connected to source energy? grin. They aren't wise about "things of the occult" ? grin grin grin

You make me laugh, BTW next time you copy and paste things be wise enough to know much about it. It's obvious you know little about zodiac signs, astral or astronomy.
stop trolling this stuff is for grown folks not children

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:
wat about pisces? embarassed
pisces is good. many pisces are occultic giants. The age of pisces is the golden age when esoteric wisdom flourishes. pisceans are full of occultic wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
stop trolling this stuff is for grown folks not children
I know an astrologer/ Sayer. I can connect you to if you wish to learn.(International based). See how you are throwing trantrums everywhere because I called your BS grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by nkwuocha1: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
pisces is good. many pisces are occultic giants. The age of pisces is the golden age when esoteric wisdom flourishes. pisceans are full of occultic wisdom.

lol.
wat do you mean by occultic.I ot a crazy one as we speak. grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But not all cancer emit such strong energy to pull down other signs you know
they all do but certain signs cannot be pulled down. thats the thing. but if you are in the sign thaat can be pulled down you will be pulled down

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
nkwuocha1:

lol.
wat do you mean by occultic.I ot a crazy one as we speak. grin
always into hidden wisdom numerology astrology etymology metaphysics symbology cartography mythology history etcc etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well you do know the wisest men in the bible whom GOD lloved were high level occultists and astrologers. Those will be Joseph Solomon Daniel
Oshey! Na you made them occultists. grin

Please stop throwing the word " occult" around. cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
they all do but certain signs cannot be pulled down. thats the thing. but if you are in the sign thaat can be pulled down you will be pulled down
So scorpio and pisces cannot b pulled down huh?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So scorpio and pisces cannot b pulled down huh?
yes certain angles in those houses are bulletproof because they are angels. many angels come through scorpio and pisces .angels in human skin. you cant pull down an angel

4 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
Oshey! Na you made them occultists. grin

Please stop throwing the word " occult" around. cry
lil nigga stop trolling
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by SweetCunt97(f): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
yes certain angles in those houses are bulletproof because they are angels. many angels come through scorpio and pisces .angels in human skin. you cant pull down an angel
Noted
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
lil nigga stop trolling
I'm not a Nigga angry

Let me just tell you this, stop paying too must attention to the negative aspect of things, if care isn't taken its becomes part of you and you project it. Bye.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
she is quite spiritual and a visioner.She senses thins before they happen and cant be lied to easily.She knows when one is lying.But she is very very very stubborn and crazy!!!Nice too, but don't push it,can can go from good to bad in seconds.

so from what you have desccribed it seems like she is not an alpha piscess. an alpha pisces is an angelic being and theyy are in full control of their emotions. She is a fallen angel

nkwuocha1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
I'm not a Nigga angry

Let me just tell you this, stop paying too must attention to the negative aspect of things, if care isn't taken its becomes part of you and you project it. Bye.
yeah begone llil nigga grin

5 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
pollypocket:
What do think of cancer woman with Gemini man?

Cc Lekki1444 fati2001
powerful, mentally driven signs.
Gemini man will be able to make her laugh -they will have disagreements however, this is a promising match
points =
give directions
mutual respect
sense of humor
curiosity of each other.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by fati2001(m): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
have you had experience with libra or virgos and what will be their traits ?

Libra
intelligent, kind and always willing to put other before themselves. note once they hate you, they hate for life.
directing their own lives.
tricky too.
can approach anyone easily if they are in the mood to do so.
they don't talk too much, but when they start you will be begging for mute.
like to be alone sometimes.
from my own experience cuz I'm one of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by PrincessJr(f): 6:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
@Op, What about Libra male and Taurus female?
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
fati2001:

Libra
intelligent, kind and always willing to put other before themselves. note once they hate you, they hate for life.
directing their own lives.
tricky too.
can approach anyone easily if they are in the mood to do so.
they don't talk too much, but when they start you will be begging for mute.
like to be alone sometimes.
from my own experience cuz I'm one of them.
very interesting.
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrincessJr:
What about Libra male and Taurus female?
well her spiritual energy is stronger and she will be very aggressive towards him and territorial when other women are around or in her house. he will be timid and shy. she will be the aggressor. its a match that can work but its nothing magical about it. just a shy timid guy and his aggressive wife grin

1 Like

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
very interesting.
So you don't know about them and you said they are not part of your "occultic "

Nawa ooooo grin
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by lekki1444: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ariza:
So you don't know about them and you said they are not part of your "occultic "

Nawa ooooo grin
well she did say she is not an astrologer she is only speaking from her experiences . scroll up
Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well her spiritual energy is stronger and she will be very aggressive towards him and territorial when other women are around or in her house. he will be timid and shy. she will be the aggressor. its a match that can work but its nothing magical about it. just a shy timid guy and his aggressive wife grin
Stop saying nonsense! Infact now I'm vexed!

Libras are hardly shy or timid! They are the real definition of Masculinity and Alpha. While they are very sweet sexy and attentive in relationships they can hardly tolerate aggression. That's even if anyone is lucky to get them committed in the first place. Libra males aren't people anyone can push around. Hain!

2 Likes

Re: When You See A Cancer Women Run For Your Dear Life by pollypocket: 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
lekki1444:
well first of her spirit is stronger and she will pull him down. she will be extremely posessive and will make sure that both parties remain spiritually stunted as she envelopes him in her carnality. it will be very frustrating for the guy
Do you agree with this fati2001?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / First Born Like Us, Na Responsibilities Dey Rush Us / Her Husband Ogles Other Women.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.