Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha (38966 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by bro4u: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Modikko:
Stupidity
Is that your surname?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nchenches: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Taqqiya. You can say anything to make Abacha and Buhari his partner saints.

Only the Sai Babas can believe you.

No country in the world takes its money abroad for keeps, like the way Abacha/Buhari took Nigeria’s money abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by princealexndre(m): 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mayng01:
Emirs , chiefs were consulted before money was kept overseas . What a stupid & talk of lunacy. The money of a whole country which is secretly being kept overseas by a dictator & northern emirs & chiefs, if Abacha was alive, & had left the throne of being head of state, would he have returned the money back to Nigeria? Arrant nonsense. Mr mustapha knows better & the right word to describe the emirs & chiefs that were consulted is cohorts, & that does not live mr mustapha out. God please, I beg you, intervene into the leadership of Nigeria to improve our current state & for the betterment of the future of our children.
They’re just trying to cover up for themselves
pls I’m a Student but currently school is Closed. Right now I’m just at home doing nothing which Annoys me, even Mum is Always bugging me to Find something doing...pls sir/ma if you have any Job for me I will be Indeed Grateful. My potential skill is Computer Hardware/software Repairs, I can operate any Computer or Electronic device. pls I don’t mind Any job at all as Long as I can make a Living on it and it’s within Lagos.. thank you
My contact; zero eight one six seven eight seven three six two four
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by wink2015(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abacha loot: Emirs and Chiefs were consulted when money was kept overseas ― Al-Mustapha

The former Chief Security Officer (CSO) to former head of state, Abacha, Major Hamza Al-Mustapha in defence of his former boss has stated that the Abacha administration consulted Emirs, Chiefs and VIPs before moving billions of naira now referred to as “Abacha loot” overseas.

Al-Mustapha who was speaking during a program aired on BBC Hausa, monitored by Vanguard said former head of state, General Sani Abacha made such move because “there was a period Nigeria was to be sanctioned”, so there was a need to “keep money overseas so that Nigeria and Nigerians would not suffer, when the sanction was imposed on the country.”

“We gathered Emirs and Chiefs from the South and from the North, together with VIPs of that time, those in government and those not in government.”

He said it was a decision carried out after a meeting with relevant stakeholders and monarchs from all over the country.

According to him, “I’m saying this based on what I know and based on trust to Nigerians, their dignity and honor. ”

“We met at a place called Camp Bassey officer’s mess in the Brigade of Guards. It was there we deliberated on the threat to sanction Nigeria. Many decisions were made.”

“The meeting was also attended by the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Planning, the CBN, etc.”

“It is surprising…. you should know when a person is opening an account, it is that every person that will go to the bank for biometric capture.

“The person’s photograph will be taken, he will avail the bank with the required information, the source of the money, all these are requirements that must be met. The portfolio capital movement, also the time and date of the movement.”

“But for him, that had not gone to these countries where the money was kept, what justification have they to say the accounts belonged to him? Have they ever seen where late Abacha appended his signature or thumbprint that the money belonged to him.?

“I’m surprised by the way Abacha is been blackmailed .”

“I am surprised because when he assumed leadership, Nigeria had less than 2 billion in the foreign reserve. Things were not organised. “.

“But within 4 years and 8 months, he did what was possible to raise it to over 9 billion dollars ”

“But after his death, all these billions vanished in 9 months.”

“The person that raised Nigeria’s image and enhanced security is now the subject of insult. But those who shared the money he left, are still alive and untouchable. ”

“Let me tell you something about Abacha. The 8th coup was being staged to topple him, at the time he died.”

“But Nigerians knew of only 3:coup attempts against Abacha. There were 8 coup attempts, he died when they were plotting the 8th,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/abacha-loot-emirs-and-chiefs-were-consulted-when-money-was-kept-overseas-―-al-mustapha/

STOP DEFENDING ABACHA !

Abacha kept those money abroad for his pleasure as he had an ulterior motive to become LIFE TIME HEAD OF STATE OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by thundafire: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
helinues:
Western countries have to come out and explain their own part of the story.

Abacha, the Nigeria ancestors ATM remitting funds when needed...
while Ganduje is dey dollar stuffing niggar in agbada grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by greatbrian(m): 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
But Al-mustapha is a very loyal follower to his boss. A true soldier and a honest man who believes in what he dies to the latter. I really wish I can have friends and followers like him some days
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Modikko(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is your surname
bro4u:

Is that your surname?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by OKTolu: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stories for the gods
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Bestbeelieve: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Al mustafa should jus keep his bloody mouth shut!!!! he is part of the present problem!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nchenches: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
glimpse33:
Nigeria Politicians are evil.
I regret the day I was born into this country, In my next life it's Canada or nothing. cry

More than 90% of Nigerians must be regretting the day they were born Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Edge1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
So Nigeria's foreign reserves were docked in private accounts by Abacha?

See the kind of people we share the same country with. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by lawrenzooo: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Story for the gods. There is nothing you can do to redeem the image of that looter.
Funny enough, Abdulsalam looted more than Abacha.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by deleodd: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Murderer. Liar.

ijustdey:
Abacha loot: Emirs and Chiefs were consulted when money was kept overseas ― Al-Mustapha

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/abacha-loot-emirs-and-chiefs-were-consulted-when-money-was-kept-overseas-―-al-mustapha/
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Hezmatosky: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sheybe because u are alive?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by DonDraper66: 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
This al-mustapha and abacha are birds of same feathers ,,,,always protecting his corrupt dead master ,,,
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Who still dey give this Al-Mustapha interview self, after he dn take codeine and kpansh al those 15 years olds muslim galz finish, e go cor cime dey talk rubbish

Bubu dn talk say Abacha no thief, we argue no problem. So all the money wey Governments dey recover since na wetin?. Some kind times politicians go dey talk as if say we no get sense. Na dem know o

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by autchies(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Trying to paint him as a saint
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by shadeyinka(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
slivertongue:
"Sani Abacha made such move because “there was a period Nigeria was to be sanctioned”, so there was a need to “keep money overseas so that Nigeria and Nigerians would not suffer"

and he kept Nigeria's money in his account. pls find another narrative, this won't sell
What are the names of the traditional rulers who knew about this fund?
How many are they and their geographical spread?
Who were the signatories to the account?
In who's name was the account?

Don't give me a silence o!

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by ModestGal(f): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Beetobee:
The money was moved to the abroad that was going to sanction the Nigeria? Hayam not hundastandin o.
Yes, so that when they sanction, they can kuku use the money to enslave Nigeria
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juanmike:
It's true I was also consulted

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
oz4real83:
No matter what anybody says, one thing I know is that most of our leaders stole even more than Abacha. There is much focus on Abacha because he is dead. IBB's unaccounted for $12b, OBJ's untreacable $16B power spending and the rest are more than what Abacha stole. The school feeding programmes when pupils are on break, untraceable social investment programmes gulping billions in PMB's administration. We can't even talk about Gej and the missing oil billions.

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by lizdammy: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Really?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by chinonso23(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
maybe we should have a day to celebrate criminals in this country.what do u think �?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by bankulizer: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
I believe this narration. They are still roaming and untouchable. True

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by 4gunners(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
They want to re-write history.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
They wan start another story again in TuBaba voice

ijustdey:

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Openbusiness:
Honestly, I am inclined to see reason in this Al Mustapha story. Because out of all the corrupt thieves in this country that stashed money abroad, how come it is only so-called Abacha loot that everybody knows where and which country it is kept. And those governments abroad return it back without issue. Because no other person's loot have same recovery and announcements like Abacha own. Maybe it's because it wasn't a loot. Maybe it was a savings. I think this account is actually believable. I know Abacha is not a saint but compared to the devils in power today, Abacha was a good Head of State abeg
Abacha family live like kings and queens. Why did they go to court to prevent the federal government from recovering the billions of dollars then if he was truly saving it for Nigeria?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by kolexy(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
oz4real83:
No matter what anybody says, one thing I know is that most of our leaders stole even more than Abacha. There is much focus on Abacha because he is dead. IBB's unaccounted for $12b, OBJ's untreacable $16B power spending and the rest are more than what Abacha stole. The school feeding programmes when pupils are on break, untraceable social investment programmes gulping billions in PMB's administration. We can't even talk about Gej and the missing oil billions.

Some of those are sensationalized. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to change the narrative once but the facts, the exaggerated and the falsehood gets into the public space.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
saraki2019:
the fact that abach a family are extremely rich without any known investment or genuine business is enough to proof that abacha is corrupt, stop defending the corruuupt, pls.
Summed it up perfectly and they also went to court to prevent the recovery. And Maryam Abacha said even if they recover the funds they can never be as poor as Dangote.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by adenigga(m): 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
ijustdey:

It seems this guy is sick! �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.