Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha (38964 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by joefelin2345: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
slivertongue:
"Sani Abacha made such move because “there was a period Nigeria was to be sanctioned”, so there was a need to “keep money overseas so that Nigeria and Nigerians would not suffer"

and he kept Nigeria's money in his account. pls find another narrative, this won't sell
Oga even if this is true, how many of them fit challenge Abacha at time? Abiola was in Prison, His wife Kudirat killed by this same El Mustapha, Baba Alfred Rewani murdered, Wole Soyinka n others were in exile etc. The meeting if held at all was just a camouflage to deceive Nigerians. God shall punish all of them.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Lymasaba(m): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
winj3:

Nothing to do with loyalty, more like stay alive and out of jail efforts.
No honour among thieves, his wagon is tied to the dictator so anything Abacha is guilty of so is Al-Mustapha.
He must be seen to defend Abacha or he also gets in trouble!
only if you know that almustapha was in jail because he refuse to disown his former boss because abdussalam and many members of the strike force are guilty of whatever abacha did.. believe it or not Almustaphas action is from undying loyalty to the fomer CNC
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:

nah...the man has done his time in prison...remember its not al mustapha's loot but abacha loot...its easier for him to keep quiet and enjoy his freedom rather than defend his boss....there are others that worked with or were close to abacha that haven't said anything... I think the man is sincerely loyal to abacha...

I disagree,
Al-Mustapha was a member of 29 course NDA, he was always embroiled in power hoarding, heavy handedness and he chose Intelligence corp for a reason, it is the best way to hurt people and secretly destroy things. Abacha was not his 1st rodeo.

His 1st taste of real power if I remember was as the OC Intel detachment in the COAS office, he used it to hurt people and make money for himself (not just his Oga).

As CSO (Abacha) he collected millions of dollars from people promising oil blocks and other allocations which he never delivered, Abacha family knows his secret like he knows theirs and is the main reason he will defend them till death. loyalty has absolutely nothing to do with it.

He collected millions of dollars to buy intelligence and security apparatus and through the Chagoury brothers stashed it abroad. He traveled abroad for medical treatment after he was released from jail (to go withdraw cash abroad) and since then had millions to fund presidential campaign, build some businesses and even started a charity organization.

The Abacha loot has many emirs, Northern "eminent" people, military officers and politicians involved so it never gets anywhere, even Buhari's children are married to people whose hands are dirty so he is forced to accept this narrative!

Al-Mustapha is as guilty as Abacha for stashing money abroad and if investigated properly he will do life jail or even death sentence for the innocent people he killed many of whom I know!

2 Likes

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Psalter: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
I believe this is a collective attempt by the northerners to rewrite history before our eyes but it will definitely fail. Abacha and his cronies looted this country dry. How would Nigeria be able to access the fund if sanctioned was imposed on us at that time. This is just another attempt by Al Mustapha to display loyalty to his late boss. We all know the truth and no amount of efforts being made by Al Mustapha and others can erase it. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by duduade: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
One would have expected Al-mustapha to have had an autobiography of biography by now
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Openbusiness:

They didn't go to court to stop the FG from recovering Abacha money abroad. They went to court to stop FG from recovering the money in their own account. The money they got from Abacha or should I say got for being an Abacha family. I'm not saying Abacha is 100% clean, but i'm saying his stashes abroad were well documented, people knew where to look and how to find it. The records were available. So I think it might actually not been a loot after all. Can the FG find other thief politicians loot of today, all their loot being well documented to find like the Abacha own? And as for Abacha family living like Kings and Queens. Very true, I agree with you. But what about the thieves in power today? They are living like Emperors and gods.
So are verifying the Abacha family lives above their means and obtained it through proceeds of corruption.

And you don't have the correct facts. They went to court to access the loot. Abacha son,Abba Abacha, was also sentenced to prison in Switzerland for money laundering. How do this useless corrupt thieves brainwash some of you they are 'saints"

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/supreme-court-dismisses-abacha-familys-appeal-to-access-his-foreign-accounts/s0vbh8k
https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/court-rules-abacha-son-guilty/9127344

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by brain54(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
winj3:

I disagree,
Al-Mustapha was a member of 29 course NDA, he was always embroiled in power hoarding, heavy handedness and he chose Intelligence corp for a reason, it is the best way to hurt people and secretly destroy things. Abacha was not his 1st rodeo.

His 1st taste of real power if I remember was as the OC Intel detachment in the COAS office, he used it to hurt people and make money for himself (not just his Oga).

As CSO (Abacha) he collected millions of dollars from people promising oil blocks and other allocations which he never delivered, Abacha family knows his secret like he knows theirs and is the main reason he will defend them till death. loyalty has absolutely nothing to do with it.

He collected millions of dollars to buy intelligence and security apparatus and through the Chagoury brothers stashed it abroad. He traveled abroad for medical treatment after he was released from jail (to go withdraw cash abroad) and since then had millions to fund presidential campaign, build some businesses and even started a charity organization.

The Abacha loot has many emirs, Northern "eminent" people, military officers and politicians involved so it never gets anywhere, even Buhari's children are married to people whose hands are dirty so he is forced to accept this narrative!

Al-Mustapha is as guilty as Abacha for stashing money abroad and if investigated properly he will do life jail or even death sentence for the innocent people he killed many of whom I know!
nice write....but I think ur missing my point...am not disputing the fact that mustapha is not corrupt...hell no. he is all those things you claimed and more...in fact he is the real evil genius... same as abacha...but my point is he has gone out of his way to defend abacha even at the risk of negative publicity on himself and public opinion.... including backlash and criticism.... what would it take he just quietly keeps mom and enjoy all the money he allegedly stole?but the dude is sticking out his neck for his boss....don't forget there were others in abacha's administration that haven't said a single word to defend abacha.... I think it goes beyond having skeletons in the cupboard to hide...mustapha and abacha were really close goons...mustapha has remained loyal to abacha and his family
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:

nice write....but I think ur missing my point...am not disputing the fact that mustapha is not corrupt...hell no. he is all those things you claimed and more...in fact he is the real evil genius... same as abacha...but my point is he has gone out of his way to defend abacha even at the risk of negative publicity on himself and public opinion.... including backlash and criticism.... what would it take he just quietly keeps mom and enjoy all the money he allegedly stole?but the dude is sticking out his neck for his boss....don't forget there were others in abacha's administration that haven't said a single word to defend abacha.... I think it goes beyond having skeletons in the cupboard to hide...mustapha and abacha were really close goons...mustapha has remained loyal to abacha and his family

Miss your point? hell NO!
I repeat, AL-MUSTAPHA HAS NOT "gone out of his way to defend Abacha"....... due to anything but DANGER!
His wagon (complicity, co-conspirator, accessory, partner in crime) is tied to Abacha, the dictator's family and other loot stakeholders.
Any lack of loyalty to Abacha will quickly turn people against him and given the details they know of his involvement in the loot and the many other atrocities his cover and protection will be blown!

His mouth shut and the constant defense of Abacha is integral to continued existence on earth, and as an Army Intelligence officer he will be a m0ron not to know it!

I can easily tell you the involvement of some people who make the same statement.
Buhari's children are married to some of the benefactors of the loot.
Buba Galadima was cleared tied to it and he had a close stealing relationship with the Lebanese crooks called Chagoury.

Forget that loyalty crap you keep touting, does not work!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Gbagbuo247: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Abacha was a thief, final. Mustapha should mention the chiefs from the south that was part of the senseless agreement.

What about those from the North? He shouldn’t mention them I guess undecided
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gbagbuo247:

What about those from the North? He shouldn’t mention them I guess undecided
those are the ones he is afraid of...some people here call his silence and yeye statements like these loyalty to Abacha!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by brain54(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
winj3:

Miss your point? hell NO!
I repeat, AL-MUSTAPHA HAS NOT "gone out of his way to defend Abacha"....... due to anything but DANGER!
His wagon (complicity, co-conspirator, accessory, partner in crime) is tied to Abacha, the dictator's family and other loot stakeholders.
Any lack of loyalty to Abacha will quickly turn people against him and given the details they know of his involvement in the loot and the many other atrocities his cover and protection will be blown!

His mouth shut and the constant defense of Abacha is integral to continued existence on earth, and as an Army Intelligence officer he will be a m0ron not to know it!

I can easily tell you the involvement of some people who make the same statement.
Buhari's children are married to some of the benefactors of the loot.
Buba Galadima was cleared tied to it and he had a close stealing relationship with the Lebanese crooks called Chagoury.

Forget that loyalty crap you keep touting, does not work!
can u kindly name some of these co-conspirators? even if there is a cover up I think its been done under the table...those people you have mentioned aren't coming out to shout to the heaven of abacha's innocence... even if they might be a cover up...truth be told these statements aren't doing mustapha's image any good...he has been getting a lot of public backlash but he insists...even at the oputa panel he did same standing on the side of abacha....I insist its easier for mustapha to keep quiet and let it all blow away...nobody is investigating or will investigate abacha's loot...with time it will all blow over and everyone go their way... after all Nigerians have short memory and will forget....in fact we have forgotten but only been reminded cos of the fresh discoveries of loot...
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
CzarChris:
I know I will be attacked for this, but the entire truth will surface one day. Gen. Abacha was the best thing to happen to this country till date. Obasanjo demonized his image, when he came into power as president, we all know how vindictive baba iyabo can be knowing that the then late General threw him into prison for his alleged role in a coup that tried to topple Abacha's government. So Obasanjo's aim was to demonize the public's perception of Abacha and the unfortunate death of Ken Saro wiwa and kudirat Abiola didn't help the general's posthumous case, hence the oputa panel.
Either way, all I know is that time will tell, the truth can never stay hidden forever.
You are delusional!Go and get help in Yaba or Aro.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:

can u kindly name some of these co-conspirators? even if there is a cover up I think its been done under the table...those people you have mentioned aren't coming out to shout to the heaven of abacha's innocence... even if they might be a cover up...truth be told these statements aren't doing mustapha's image any good...he has been getting a lot of public backlash but he insists...even at the oputa panel he did same standing on the side of abacha....I insist its easier for mustapha to keep quiet and let it all blow away...nobody is investigating or will investigate abacha's loot...with time it will all blow over and everyone go their way... after all Nigerians have short memory and will forget....in fact we have forgotten but only been reminded cos of the fresh discoveries of loot...

Al-Mustapha is a loud mouthed individual from the 80s as a cadet and still behaves like the CSO to Abacha family, for the most part because their wealth and influence played a part in his semi-comfy stay in jail, the conversion of his sentence, and later release.
Since the family and many others not-directly implicated (publicly) are afraid to defend Abacha openly, he is doing it.
His is a bought loyalty (and his complicity) in all aspects of the Abacha brutality, financial impropriety etc.

Stop mistaking his public defense of Abacha as (selfless) die hard loyalty
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Biodun1929:

Most reasonable comment on this thread. People don't want to read and reason logically because of the picture of Abacha they have in their minds as an evil man.
Abacha was a saint who turned Nigeria to Dubai. We had 24 hour electricity,human rights were respected,world class hospitals,best road network in Africa and portable water.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by shadeyinka(m): 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
slivertongue:

Are u sure ? check the comment under the quote
Sorry bro!
You checked out well
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by beejay85: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
ijustdey:
Abacha loot: Emirs and Chiefs were consulted when money was kept overseas ― Al-Mustapha

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/abacha-loot-emirs-and-chiefs-were-consulted-when-money-was-kept-overseas-―-al-mustapha/
this man should should just keep quiet....who asked him all this trash he is vomitting?
so...those traditional rulers,imams and clergies dont have names?
those who you claim are planning the 8th coup are spirits?
Quietly enjoy ur loot till ur dying days ...we have enough problems on our hands already than give thought to your vague claims
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Vulcan24(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
soldiers are poor administrators and don't have good reasoning so stop listening to this man.

their proffesion is based on quick thinking and spontaneous reactions.

what kind of meeting would u put emir n cbn together on financial matters..... dumb talk.

just jail this guy or send him to the coldest part of Russia with the GRU
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Olutundee: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Abacha was a saint who turned Nigeria to Dubai. We had 24 hour electricity,human rights were respected,world class hospitals,best road network in Africa and portable water.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by gotnel: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
White lies. Money was stolen from the public treasury solely for private purposes.
Nothing like keeping up the money for rainy days.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by brain54(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
winj3:

Al-Mustapha is a loud mouthed individual from the 80s as a cadet and still behaves like the CSO to Abacha family, for the most part because their wealth and influence played a part in his semi-comfy stay in jail, the conversion of his sentence, and later release.
Since the family and many others not-directly implicated (publicly) are afraid to defend Abacha openly, he is doing it.
His is a bought loyalty (and his complicity) in all aspects of the Abacha brutality, financial impropriety etc.

Stop mistaking his public defense of Abacha as (selfless) die hard loyalty
in the end ur accepting my view point though in a subtle way.... see my brother loyalty is loyalty....if u say the abacha's wealth secured his release from prison and for that reason alone he feels bound by that to put his neck on the line to defend the family then don't you think that in itself is loyalty.... remember many especially politicians will easily get all the help and assistance they can monetary and otherwise and look the other way when things go sour....if as u claim that's the driving force behind his outspokenness then that's still loyalty...even though I personally think it goes way deeper than that....like I said the real cover up is behind the scene...everyone knows the abacha family is rich... everyone kws its I'll gotten money...Nigeria money...remember the comment credited to mariam abacha about dangote? but no one will ever prosecute abacha or his family... so mustapha really got not in to fear....intact he is doing himself more harm than good by making those statements.... as a military Intel officer he knows this...but still sticks his neck...to me that's not just loyalty....but the ultimate loyalty.... right or wrongs committed I don't know...its just that loyalty spirit I admire in him....a lot have betrayed abacha... imagine those that collected money....remember the one million man march? were are all those people? DAT marched for abacha? its not just the money...he hasn't betrayed abacha and I think abacha would be proud of his 'boy' wherever he is...thanks.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by proudevil: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
The greatest general of all generals.

Rest in perfect peace.
the first Nigerian soldier to attain the rank of a full military general without skipping a single rank.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:

in the end ur accepting my view point though in a subtle way.... see my brother loyalty is loyalty....if u say the abacha's wealth secured his release from prison and for that reason alone he feels bound by that to put his neck on the line to defend the family then don't you think that in itself is loyalty.... remember many especially politicians will easily get all the help and assistance they can monetary and otherwise and look the other way when things go sour....if as u claim that's the driving force behind his outspokenness then that's still loyalty...even though I personally think it goes way deeper than that....like I said the real cover up is behind the scene...everyone knows the abacha family is rich... everyone kws its I'll gotten money...Nigeria money...remember the comment credited to mariam abacha about dangote? but no one will ever prosecute abacha or his family... so mustapha really got not in to fear....intact he is doing himself more harm than good by making those statements.... as a military Intel officer he knows this...but still sticks his neck...to me that's not just loyalty....but the ultimate loyalty.... right or wrongs committed I don't know...its just that loyalty spirit I admire in him....a lot have betrayed abacha... imagine those that collected money....remember the one million man march? were are all those people? DAT marched for abacha? its not just the money...he hasn't betrayed abacha and I think abacha would be proud of his 'boy' wherever he is...thanks.

ok.
It is common knowledge in military circles that Al-Mustapha always bad mouthed Abacha for a long time so no real loyalties there... other than partners in crime.
As OC intel in Army QH ( to Abacha) he was picked because of his brutal methods and ability to forge devilish partnerships, not for loyalty! Then he said many bad things about Abacha and they fell out for years until Abacha became head of state.
Abacha then brought him back (even with many protests), not for loyalty but for his ability to do things other Intel officers will not do.
Al-Mustapha is not loyal to Abacha, he just needed a platform to allow him commit atrocities and get away with it, he is forced to defend Abacha publicly today or face the consequences from Abacha family and living associates!
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by brain54(m): 6:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
winj3:

ok.
It is common knowledge in military circles that Al-Mustapha always bad mouthed Abacha for a long time so no real loyalties there... other than partners in crime.
As OC intel in Army QH ( to Abacha) he was picked because of his brutal methods and ability to forge devilish partnerships, not for loyalty! Then he said many bad things about Abacha and they fell out for years until Abacha became head of state.
Abacha then brought him back (even with many protests), not for loyalty but for his ability to do things other Intel officers will not do.
Al-Mustapha is not loyal to Abacha, he just needed a platform to allow him commit atrocities and get away with it, he is forced to defend Abacha publicly today or face the consequences from Abacha family and living associates!
can you put your money were your mouth is by showing proof of mustapha bad mouthing abacha ever? u sound like an insider(maybe military personnel or something) but u sound to me like your twisting events just to backup ur points and assertions... am waiting for that proof sir.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by umbroxxx(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Very weak lie he needs to be schooled by the professor the lie Mohammed
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by CzarChris(m): 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

You are delusional!Go and get help in Yaba or Aro.
Thanks soo much for your apt analysis, I won't insult you back, but only time will tell. No matter how long it will take, the truth about the man Gen. Sani Abacha will emerge.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by winj3: 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
brain54:

can you put your money were your mouth is by showing proof of mustapha bad mouthing abacha ever? u sound like an insider(maybe military personnel or something) but u sound to me like your twisting events just to backup ur points and assertions... am waiting for that proof sir.
See this kid o, you are not tired of this Hamza rubbish
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
General Sani Abacha made such move because “there was a period Nigeria was to be sanctioned”, so there was a need to “keep money overseas so that Nigeria and Nigerians would not suffer, when the sanction was imposed on the country.”

This man is a true Hausa man. Do these people have functional brains at all, or they think everyone is as dumb as their people? Nigeria was to be sanctioned by the West. We need to hide money to ameliorate any problems during the period of sanctions. So, what do we do? Hey! I've got an idea. Let's hide the money in the West! SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by themanderon: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why was the country about to face sanctions and why did he surreptitiously have to smuggle the county's wealth to the same people who wanted to sanction the country?!?
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by juszoe82: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Al-Mustapha please bringing confusion in the land. where is the evidence that include all signatory to the looting.
Abacha is nothing but a thief without conscience. North with all this useless drama.
Re: Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha by ojtopsy: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
hmmm Abacha asset is now making sense now. Al mustapha is doing the next phase very soon northern governors will join and kai baba will cap the show with a grande finally after-all he has been doing it subtly before. Naija is really complicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Welcomes Donald Duke Back To PDP (Pictures) / Bukola Saraki And Wife, Toyin At Burial Of Major Bolarinwa Morakinyo (Pictures) / Make Nigeria 3 Regions; Make Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Head The 3 Regions -Okey Bakassi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.