Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:02 PM

Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) (664 Views)

Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) / 31 Stupid Things Women Do, That Mess Up Their Relationships With Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by Atikuorbuhari: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor EA Adeboye has spoken a sound of warning to any man that tries his wife.

He said...

"You can criticize me. You can insult me. You can trample on me. I will only pray for you... Mess around with my wife, I will kiiiill you! I will kill you soooooo thoroughly, you won't even be able to rise in resurrection morning."

SEE VIDEO: https://www.musictori.com/2020/06/pastor-adeboye-threatens-anyone-that.html

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by ettaetta(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by Maxwell101: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
smiley
ettaetta:
beautiful couple
Re: Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by Joshmodest(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Does he have another wife
Re: Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by 2special(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Love....Genuine love....don't mess with his wife then...stay on your lane from a man that cherish his wife.... Why must you think of messing with someone's else wife if you're not an idiot
Re: Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by archdon: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Watin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Pastor Adeboye Threatens To Kill Anyone That Mess With His Wife (video) by MhizJoyce(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Look Cheap Because A Guy Want To Spend Money On Her? / Fork: Tell Us That Word You Don't Wanna Use In Public / Eight Signs To Tell You Your Wife Or Fiancee Is Sleeping With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.