Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State (31763 Views)

IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Assuring Covid -19 Free / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
What kind of demon dwells in that shrine ?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by NWAFORH1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even a public toilet in one of of cocoa farm settlement i visisted sometimes ago in Ondo state is neater dan diz lipsrsealed
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by techmo(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Do you think our governor is on nairaland? grin

tufikwa...

ndi village land

see hospital sef tueeh

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Sagay212: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
It is the same thing in every state in Nigeria. That is why we say Nigerians are docile and only know how make noise on the internet. If we cannot hold our governors, LG chairman, senators, house of rep members responsible now, how will we hold them accountable even when the country separates. Nigeria is an underdeveloped useless country because the masses have chosen to be docile.

When we are ready, we will begin to teach our leaders some wicked lessons. Some of these LG chairmen, senators, house of rep members, commissioners and governors need serious beating. We need to beat some of them into coma so that they understand that they were elected to serve and not to steal. But we like to shy away from the solution and chase shadows.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by humilitypays(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Do you think our governor is on nairaland? grin
Very true, Igbos know that Nigeria have no government....people will say hold your state governors accountable, which state governors

The ones Tinubu, Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole and all the non-Igbo thieving politicians at the federal level forcefully installed in Igbo states against the will of the Igbo people of the states Or the ones who have learnt how to steal, loot government money from Tinubu and co and protected by federal government backings

So long as Igbo people and region are still under the failed Nigerian state, nothing good can come out of it because the Nigerian system support politicians looting state resources meant for developing the state and communities in it.....and even if you write 1 million petitions to EFCC, they will only select the ones they wish to prosecute and start their selecting fight against corruption called witch-hunting.

If Igbos can get Biafra....no Biafran Governor or LGA Chairman will try this nonsense of eating funds mapped out for development of Biafra land, because he will be given jungle justice, in fact, he cannot even think of it because the laws of Biafra will operate on zero tolerance to corruption and looting of government funds!

Nigerian system supports all these corruption being practiced by Nigerian leaders today, if not, who born them angry angry
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Naijaarchive(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is funny... Some people say they don't wait for the government to develop their communities... That they have well to do individuals to do the work... So why vote? Why complain when government abandon your communities since it's normal for them to embezzle public funds... And their main work is done by the citizens.... This is confusion at it peak

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Emmahunk(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Unfortunately, all I can see are pictures of building that needs renovation and possibly equipment BUT ONE WHOSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER LAZY OR SIMPLY DO NOT CARE FOR.
The Government is not to be blamed for the unkempt surroundings, the overgrown bushes and grasses around the building. What are the youths of the Community doing?
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by PremierGuy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
@OP well done for showing the photos.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by kelechi50: 3:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
humilitypays:
Very true, Igbos know that Nigeria have no government....people will say hold your state governors accountable, which state governors

The ones Tinubu, Buhari, Adams Oshiomhole and all the non-Igbo thieving politicians at the federal level forcefully installed in Igbo states against the will of the Igbo people of the states Or the ones who have learnt how to steal, loot government money from Tinubu and co and protected by federal government backings

So long as Igbo people and region are still under the failed Nigerian state, nothing good can come out of it because the Nigerian system support politicians looting state resources meant for developing the state and communities in it.....and even if you write 1 million petitions to EFCC, they will only select the ones they wish to prosecute and start their selecting fight against corruption called witch-hunting.

If Igbos can get Biafra....no Biafran Governor or LGA Chairman will try this nonsense of eating funds mapped out for development of Biafra land, because he will be given jungle justice, in fact, he cannot even think of it because the laws of Biafra will operate on zero tolerance to corruption and looting of government funds!

Nigerian system supports all these corruption being practiced by Nigerian leaders today, if not, who born them angry angry
hmm, I think you have a point. Just wait and see what will happen to the health center soon.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
trust me if u have any sickness and u are been taking there believe me that sickness will be ashamed of itself a d quickly leave ur body.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Death centres
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by okine4real: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You sound so ignorant. So, me Calling out our leaders in state and local level to do their work and you bringing up the issue of philanthropy is absurd. How childish you sound here. Iti everywhere

Ignorant you say...... only say i know dey talk comment on Nairaland, i mostly read... but if i insult this guy, i swear Seun go ban me for life... Common man, while are you talking like these, our problem in Nigeria is because if things are not affecting us, then to hell with whom is dieing.... Man people are dieing because we dont have good health care... Abba Kiyari never believed a day will come where he would not be able to fly out of Nigeria because of treatment. its your duty to speak up man.... if you are rich to access big hospitals, how about your Cousins, Nephews, Uncles, Aunties that cant afford that rich hospital you can afford? I decided long time ago, even if it doesnot really concern me, mine speaking up might save a life.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Masterkernel1: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You are one of the reasons I stopped reading comments on nairaland. Children that are only here for dragging

Brother he's right. Take your compliant to the appropriate quarters. Besides, I believe that health center was built during colonial Era. Let your community donate and build something while still waiting for Government.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Musty112: 3:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Excuse sir buh why will Buhari leave our hospital like this na. If to say na Cownu dy dere na...
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by otokx(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Did you interview any of the workers?
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
kelechi50:
hmm, I think you have a point. Just wait and see what will happen to the health center soon.

You actually think things will get better if Igbos get Biafra?... Really?

Those currently there, our chairmen, house of Assembly members, house of rep members and governors, don't they receive money to develop the community? Are they not the same people that'll lead if a new country is formed?

Why are we not holding them responsible now? What will be so special about the money they'll receive in Biafra that'll make them AUTOMATICALLY start doing the right thing?

If people ain't holding them responsible now, what is the special air that citizens of Biafra will breathe that'll make them AUTOMATICALLY start holding their leaders responsible?

Let's call a spade a spade and not a farming implement, our leaders in igboland have failed us and conveniently push the blame to the federal government. Unfortunately, we have also fallen for their gimmicks.

I support the Op, let's call them out, maybe that'll help set them on the right track

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by wiseoneking: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. with a population of over 10k people. In a rotten condition.

Please, to whom it may concern #fixPHCs

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

My governor is Sen. Hope Uzodinma
The LG chairlady is Mrs Gloria Mbadigwe(Ideato North)
I don't know the acting councilor.

Thank you

Bro, it is high time you wake up and take the bull by the horn by been the one available for fund mobilization. Stop waiting for your failed government and learn heavily from communities esp in Anambra state that rarely wait for govt in everything. Mobilize your village youths through their Youth president and start to hit the vision going. Write to friends and corporate organizations and identify also the wealthy people in your place both home and abroad. Get in touch with your village chief and share the vision. Carry them strictly along and be honest and transparent with the team you got use. Dit down and estimate what it will take before contacting them and with enough pic to COMPLIMENT. You can get me involved for that support only when you have hit the ball rolling,
I am available. Do your best and get the local government chairmen aware . You are born to bring change and God did open your eyes before any other person to see the need. You got to meet this need and it is now. You are somebody and you can make it. Let's see you coming here in no distant time with a job well done. If corpers can deliver community project in their various communities where they serve, why not you. I say, why not you. You may wait for the government until your 10k community reduced to what...?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Masterkernel1:
Era. Let your community donate and build something while still waiting for Government.

This is something the chairman should do. Don't be surprised that the chairman sits at a popular joint with them in the market Square on market days drinking palmwine. But nobody will challenge him because he orders for one plate for everyone there. And they'll all sit there blaming Buhari for their woes

Let's learn to hold our leaders responsible. If the community starts doing the work of the government, then the government will have no reason to do their job again, how then do we justify the money always allocated to them?

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Abagworo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
There's nothing wrong with this health Center other than it is old model. Maybe it lacks equipments too
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Masterkernel1: 3:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

This is something the chairman should do. Don't be surprised that the chairman sits at a popular joint with them in the market Square on market days drinking palmwine. But nobody will challenge him because he orders for one plate for everyone there. And they'll all sit there blaming Buhari for their woes

Let's learn to hold our leaders responsible. If the community starts doing the work of the government, then the government will have no reason to do their job again, how then do we justify the money always allocated to them?

I totally agree with you. But I have a feeling that individual clinics spring up might have rendered the community clinic docile.

There's no village that doesn't have a mini clinic in the whole South.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
meetme01:

You need alot for tutoring about government and the people. It's a pity we have been mentally abused by these so called politicians who have nothing upstairs than to embezzle the treasury.

You must have done social studies in your primary school days or govt in your secondary school days. I believe you were taught functions of the people to the government and also, government to the people.

One of the functions of people to the government is to pay tax, obey rules and regualations etc. Tax payment is the most important function of a citizen to the government. It is believed that, the money generated would be used by the government judiciously to provide the 3basic amenities which Op is pointing out. Also, one of the functions of the government to the people is to provide infrastructure,security, etc

Op, is not saddled with the any philanthropic or bonaza stuffs because he must have paid his tax and what he's doing is calling on the government to use the tax he paid to renovate the health center is his village. Is that too bad or too much to ask? Asking for your right shouldn't be tantamount to stupidity. We all can witness what is happening in the US. Citizens are asking for their right. Have you seen the government arresting protesters.? NO, because they know, it is their right.

Philanthropy is good. You do it at your own peril because you have the resources. I can't be paying tax from my small salary and also contribute to renovate an health center. It is not my not Op's job. It is government's job to fix. He called them out incase they have forgotten.

Don't be a medicore. Let's put our leaders into action. Let them do the needful. Except you are part of those milking the resources of this nation

Keep waiting for the failed government, by the time the last few people from your village kpeme due to avoidable illness, you will learn to solve your problem by yourself in Nigeria.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Emmahunk:
[s]Unfortunately, all I can see are pictures of building that needs renovation and possibly equipment BUT ONE WHOSE PEOPLE ARE EITHER LAZY OR SIMPLY DO NOT CARE FOR.
The Government is not to be blamed for the unkempt surroundings, the overgrown bushes and grasses around the building. What are the youths of the Community doing?[/s]
Rotten salad

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by seanjy4konji: 4:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
And buhari and co will sy they spent something billion $ on health sector.

Imagine health center.

How u no go die if dem carry u go that place in emergency
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
seanjy4konji:
And buhari and co will sy they spent something billion $ on health sector.

Imagine health center.

How u no go die if dem carry u go that place in emergency

Please use your sense before typing.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by meetme01: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Keep waiting for the failed government, by the time the last few people from your village kpeme due to avoidable illness, you will learn to solve your problem by yourself in Nigeria.

You just put a trigger to your brain. You know it's a failed government and calling them to do their job is not justified?. Don't be a medicore. Speak the truth and stand by your people in need. People in the village already have alternatives. They make use of them at intervals so the community cannot go into extinction.

I don't know the course you studied i(if you actually did). Even if commnuties go into extinction, where would they steal their vote from hence,the need to provide for those who would continue to put them in power.

Communal living has always been part and parcel of us till your failed leaders brainwashed us so, by buying our juicy land and selling to their cronies in the name of development so, it shouldn't be a bigge calling their attention to provide necessary amenities.

Let them do their job. If all their electoral promises ain't fake. Wake up failed government to perform their civic responsibilities and stop putting more stress on the citizens. #WeareTired

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by seanjy4konji: 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nasiruonline:

Please use your sense before typing.
abi craze deh worry u...u wan die??make u write ur statement say make dem carry u go this health center.

No come here deh tell me how to type for my phone..u fit ur papa make him use him sense
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Zendinho(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=PureGoldh post=90576316]Hmmmmm....local man is just speechless.

Bro how is your honey business. ....
Your advert made me to buy honey last month....
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by chukel(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. with a population of over 10k people. In a rotten condition.

Please, to whom it may concern #fixPHCs

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

My governor is Sen. Hope Uzodinma
The LG chairlady is Mrs Gloria Mbadigwe(Ideato North)
I don't know the acting councilor.

Thank you
champele, so u de here.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by chukel(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abagworo:
There's nothing wrong with this health Center other than it is old model. Maybe it lacks equipments too
are you not ashamed of what you just typed? Can you go there for admission and treatment? Tufia

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by BigTableShaker(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
helinues:

What is cool about this? You mean you like it that way? undecided
That is an improvement o. if you see where yebhoes live ehhh. you go pieces.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term / "Why Me?" - Beautiful Girl Scarred By Acid Attack Laments Online / Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.