Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State (31766 Views)

IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Assuring Covid -19 Free / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by seniorkachion(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. with a population of over 10k people. In a rotten condition.

Please, to whom it may concern #fixPHCs

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

My governor is Sen. Hope Uzodinma
The LG chairlady is Mrs Gloria Mbadigwe(Ideato North)
I don't know the acting councilor.

Thank you

Abandoned structures. Why no worker to corroborate your evidence that it's still in use.
Go and look for your community's new and proper health centre.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by RemoveKebab: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Do you think our governor is on nairaland? grin
there is no shame in showing the world the dilapidated infrastructures in SE even if other tribes take that advantage to insult you it wont hurt than the bad infrastructures and poor governance.

Covering it up and suppressing is just plain dumb, stupid and foolish because is like you are suffering in silence and making the world think all is well.

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Bukkiminat(f): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. with a population of over 10k people. In a rotten condition.

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

Thank you

Sadly, this is the case in most states. You can't fall sick and think of going to the nearest primary health centre. It is that bad. We need functioning PHC.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by History555: 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You are one of the reasons I stopped reading comments on nairaland. Children that are only here for dragging

Is your gov on nairaland

How come there is no single hospital bed or staff in your pics

If this hospital is in comatose, then which hospital is the community using
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by History555: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

The likes of you and Nnamdi kanu are the greatest enemy of ndigbo hiding under I love Igbo to perpetuate evil.

Imagine how you over working yourself to distract the young man.

In real sense you support the corrupt attitude of your leaders and will be happy your community remains in perpetual poverty rather than been lifted out of it.

Wicked attitude called love..[/b]

Shut the Bleep up u idiot, are you an lgbo man, what is your business here other than to mock lgbo people
Igbo hater. Igbo obsession will kill you
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by TheSociopath(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Stop being childish. Let's call out our government if they're not doing well. You hate people posting bad images about the East. This is why you don't get much help from the government cos you always like to paint a picture that the East is like Dubai

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by kabukabu50(m): 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol.

Nigeria is a lost cause.

Imagine getting treatment in a shoddy hospital.

Paying before you get treated

No light in the hospital

Long waits.

Buhari doesn't use Nigerian hospitals so why should you.

Losers.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Samuels90: 5:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

I don't respond to fulani people claiming to be Igbo.
You derailed the thread, that's his community, let him do what is best. He didn't post for you, but for all of us to see. Wisdom is needed all the time!

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Mrkcee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
And this is where people are supposed to go for medical care.... Too bad! embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nzenzemulu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Go there for your healthcare if you want to die
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Dewisedick: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

You are speaking like an APC man... Are you?
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by aniblue(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
In buhari's news hedline, "I'm in shock seeing this"
grin grin grin
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by greenandy: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:

Thank you

Federal health centres? Every thing be wasted effort.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by vioment: 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria is equal to daily bad news

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by samuel1986(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is this Health Centre or Herbal Centre?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by TMwise1942: 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
More pictures..

Funny, when I asked my dad when this place was built he said it was in the colonial era, and that is where he and all his brothers were born. I'm just knowing that now. ��
repair ram now to honour your father family mr. man

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by adekS1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
This one is just abandoned PHC
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Irore:

Good thread. Let's all do this from time to time to expose the rot in our system. We might just be told that one of our own was given the contract to renovate and staff and pocketed the money. Let's see how this pans out. NL,please keep us posted of revelations Champele well done.
Thank you, Irore
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
otokx:
Did you interview any of the workers?
I didn't see the nurse people said is managing the place. The place in inside so I think that's why the government is neglecting it. But they are still budgeting for it every year. It's not fair
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
seniorkachion:

Abandoned structures. Why no worker to corroborate your evidence that it's still in use.
Go and look for your community's new and proper health centre.
There is none. This is the one serving my community. I'm not a fool. I ask questions
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 10:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
History555:

Is your gov on nairaland

How come there is no single hospital bed or staff in your pics

If this hospital is in comatose, then which hospital is the community using
Private clinics. Bro, I'm not a dumb. I ask questions
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Germi9: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2020
rotten

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by BillionaireTalk: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
na wa, things we see in everyday Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
seanjy4konji:
[s]abi craze deh worry u...u wan die??make u write ur statement say make dem carry u go this health center.

No come here deh tell me how to type for my phone..u fit ur papa make him use him sense[/s]

Na you, your papa and village people dey craze.

You're too daft to see that you're using your useless phone to type on a public forum.

If you don't want anyone to call you out for your foolishness and senselessness then go and create a private forum for you and your useless senile family.

Oloribuku eran lasan ikeji aja. Indi ara.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by seanjy4konji: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nasiruonline:

Na you, your papa and village people dey craze.

You're too daft to see that you're using your useless phone to type on a public forum.

If you don't want anyone to call you out for your foolishness and senselessness then go and create a private forum for you and your useless senile family.

Oloribuku eran lasan ikeji aja. Indi ara.
omo eran ni iya eee

Na today u don be bastard weh deh use left hand describe jin papa house...

Oni kure
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by History555: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Champele:
Private clinics. Bro, I'm not a dumb. I ask questions

Private clinics that explains why no one in the community cares about the hospital, but then i believe you belong to the town union. When you go to the next meeting,.go with a banner showing the pictures you took that should arouse the interest of every one. Just place the banner outside the venue and one inside the venue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.