Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State (31765 Views)

IMC Chairman Of Ideato South LGA Hon. Bede Ikeaka Assuring Covid -19 Free / Boss Mustapha: I Never Knew Nigeria’s Healthcare Infrastructure Was In Bad State / COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Even a fulani man in his own right fight and defend plus working to attract all good deeds to his people.

Since yesterday you are. here trying to shut the young man down. No wonder Imo state is useless.

Same as the the most foolish igbo man on earth called Nnamdi kanu celebrating the release of orji kalu. same people that put the state in a mess.

The likes of you are all enemy to same people you claim to love.

Continue, I am drawing out your fulani side as you show your open hate for everything about us. Just stop pretending about your real tribe because we are not deceived. In your words,

You said Imo state is useless?
You said Nnamdi Kanu is foolish?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Even a fulani man in his own right fight and defend plus working to attract all good deeds to his people.

Since yesterday you are. here trying to shut the young man down. No wonder Imo state is useless.

Same as the the most foolish igbo man on earth called Nnamdi kanu celebrating the release of orji kalu. same people that put the state in a mess.

The likes of you are all enemy to same people you claim to love.
Thank you my dear. I'm only doing this as a concern citizen and this is what I get. Childish slap44 won't allow me put up the post in a proper way. I will be reporting him or her to the moderators

13 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by SLAP44: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Thank you my dear. I'm only doing this as a concern citizen and this is what I get. Childish slap44, won't allow me put up the post in a proper way. I will be reporting him or her to the moderators

You are thanking him for calling your state useless and your brother foolish? grin

These are impostors.

Umu Igbo, I rest my case. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Thank you my dear. I'm only doing this as a concern citizen and this is what I get. Childish slap44, won't allow me put up the post in a proper way. I will be reporting him or her to the moderators

Over look him

In his little mind, he is covering up to be a good son.

The greatest enemy you have in a society are people like him.

They hate the society and wants her downfall. The love they profess simply means hate.

21 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Continue, I am drawing out your fulani side as you show your open hate for everything about us. Just stop pretending about your real tribe because we are not deceived. In your words,

You said Imo state is useless?
You said Nnamdi Kanu is foolish?

Are they not Useless?

Is kanu not foolish?

How can a right thinking person be working tirelessly to subdue the truth. Imagine since yesterday you just want to shut him down from posting the decay in the society.

Who are you helping? The society or your failed politicians?

How can you be an enemy to your own people?

All in the name of fighting imaginary war.

People need to distance themselves from you. You hate ndigbo more than you love them and her development....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

You are thanking him for calling your state useless and your brother foolish? grin

These are impostors.

Umu Igbo, I rest my case. grin

You are really a bad Influence to igbo society if truly you are an igbo man and not from Bantu tribe.

You covers evil and call it love. who does that?

That's how your politicians steal the future of the people because people like you keep fighting for them them day and night to cover up their failures.

Enemies within are more dangerous than enemies outside.

27 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Kinematics: 9:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Developers Amaka!

5 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champele(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lalasticlala, where are you? Please help us spread the message. This is a patriotic workby a concern citizen. I made a mistake, it should be on the health section. Now I don't know how to correct the mistake. Please, kindly help. Abeg
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Champneys: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
Behold the state of the primary health center in my community, serving two communities, Umuopia Akokwa/Uzii, Ideato North LGA, Imo State. with a population of over 10k people. In a rotten condition.

Please, to whom it may concern #fixPHCs

If you have a similar PHC in a bad condition, you can snap and share with the hashtag #fixPHCs on Twitter. Let's get the attention of the people responsibile to do the needful.

My governor is Sen. Hope Uzodinma
The LG chairlady is Mrs Gloria Mbadigwe(Ideato North)
I don't know the acting councilor.

Thank you

One chance.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
@Slap44
E be like you forget to take your drugs today o.

Person come here dey talk important thing, you just dey talk rubbish. Na im wan renovate 'Public' hospital for im village? Most times na we Nigerian masses dey do ourselves

OP, I wish say I dey twitter, I for help you tweet o but anyways I hope they listen to you

7 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by DEROX: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin we will not take it its an afonja propaganda grin
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by peteryoung2048d(m): 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Who should we blame now.... The governor?

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Gbabe2: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

Do you think our governor is on nairaland? grin

But you can wail and weep on another. Perverse generation.

9 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by wedear: 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
ok.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Modikko(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hold your State Governor’s and Local Government Chairmen to account for this. Primary Healthcare is their responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Basic123: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:
If you are a true Igbo man, you will know how we roll, you cannot be on nairaland wailing while other Igbo communities are building new hospitals and maintaining old ones?

Stop waiting for government, there is non in Nigeria, Igbo helps their communities not wailing like the others.

And if I ask you who you have reported this to in real life, you cannot say, what is the name of your house of assembly representative? Have you ever written or met him non this?

like they built 2nd Niger bridge themselves grin

the tribe usual empty cheatbeating and grandiose delusion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairaland family pls come to my aid.As a private sch teacher,i am really living in hell with nothing to eat. 00606935O8, ACCESS BANK.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by thundafire: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
More pictures..

This one here is the only one in use, manage by a nurse according to people around there. The nurse is said to be present only on Thursday's, but I didn't get to meet her. #fixPHCs

@Fmohnigeria
@HE_HopeUzodimma
u ugly oh,I think u have been having and voting bad leaders in ur state.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by mu2sa2: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chai, see how igbo underdeveloped igboland.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by NaijadrivaCars: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oompa! Akokwa! shocked

Uzo baayi.

See Aguata near u.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Chatbot1234: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
More pictures..

From the look of things, it doesn't look like the place has undergone any renovation since it was built in the colonial time.

Only one of the building is in use. Please #fixPHCs

You were the one who recorded the 2nd niger bridge on twitter ?

Sadly money for this health center might have been eaten by one greedy politician, I dont know where help will come from in this country.

5 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by realstars: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Diceing With Health In Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by friday2011(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
SLAP44:

Gbaam, the elders have spoken
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Ronald5635: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
see below

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Chatbot1234: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
I think the political class hacked the system already, instead of us as citizens to fight for our right, we are divided by religion, tribe, political affiliation.
Orji Kalu was released and every mix of our leaders were there to see him.

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
You sound so ignorant. So, me Calling out our leaders in state and local level to do their work and you bringing up the issue of philanthropy is absurd. How childish you sound here. Iti everywhere

Just ignore the idiot.
I wonder where that one was formed.
Who him? And how does he form??

6 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by kaytolee(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nawa o
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Woleett: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
But I thought biafuro was the kingdom of heaven on earth grin What a shithole

4 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by Sirheny007(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
@OP you must not blame everything on Government.

I am from Obodoukwu neighboring Akokwa, Osina.. of course you know.
And I am grateful that the Obodoukwu Town Union and some individuals took it upon themselves to refurbish our Health centre.
Akokwa is full of rich individuals. They can do something.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by keentola(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Re: The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State by NaijadrivaCars: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Champele:
More pictures..

From the look of things, it doesn't look like the place has undergone any renovation since it was built in the colonial time.

Only one of the building is in use. Please #fixPHCs

If it was built during colonial era, why wail about it? You think that it is every of such infrastructure that government cares about? They have not maintained the one they built na colonial era hospitals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Doctor Assaults Registered Nurse At Abaji General Hospital Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.