Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller (69238 Views)

Now A Bestseller! (Closed) / Chimamanda Adichie: Igbo People Can’t Unite For Presidency Yet Talk About Biafra / 35 Author Hashtags To Market Your Next Bestseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Meedon: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Goalnaldo:
How much does she charge? I would like her to write a book for me to sell in Kindle cool

Ma Nigga
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Depressed101: 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
PoliteActivist:

I think u may have a point. But mine reached FP without such
I am sure this is not among my 50th post to hit the front page, so I am not appalled that my post doesn't hit front page. I am just worried that image degrading posts hit the front page instead of uplifting ones. Get my point?
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by ezegenigbonine: 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
IGBO AMAKA AFONJA TINYE ISI NA OFIA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by mystery22: 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tobrasky:

If you like repost this fake nonsense 1 million times, it won't change the fact that Etche just like Asa/Oyigbo where I come from in Rivers state, are proudly Igbos. You've tried the "Anioma are not Igbos" angle before, but thanks to illustrious Anioma figures like Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Tony Elumelu and many others who have disgraced your crude agendas by proudly blaring out their Igbo horns.

Dirty Yorubanza bastard, what do you mentally ill idiots gain from wanting to cause division among the Igbo nation? do you see us giving a care in the world when Ijebu, Ilaje, Kwara, Awori people etc deny their accursed yorubastard genes?

Why not post the direct Twitter link or screenshot of Ijeoma Oluo denying she's Igbo, you think you can scam us with some useless fake conversation your dumb ass stumbled across on God knows where? what a pathetic tribe, Afonja gbakwa Okwu angry
exactly that boy must be a slowpoke.i have met few aworis who claim they are not Yoruba but we don't throw it at there face.if the same person commits crime she will become igbo immediately not etche again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by fof1: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anazp:
Some people will come here and start saying she's Igbo. Nonsense. When last did she visit Igbo land? Inferiority complex and the south easterners are like Siamese twins

Nasty, She is from ur Village,because She has not visited Her Village for Decades, She is now an Alien,abi? Pls Stop Thinking Right with ur Brain and Start to think with ur Eyes... Step Aside Biko.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Samfloxin(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depressed101:
you haven't read widely then there are excellent northern women writers too
Mention their names... northern women are indoor producing Almajiri
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Samfloxin(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anazp:
Some people will come here and start saying she's Igbo. Nonsense. When last did she visit Igbo land? Inferiority complex and the south easterners are like Siamese twins
That doesn't change the fact that she is Igbo woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Samfloxin(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depressed101:
your master degree is useless if you don't know any northern female writer, throw it away.
You are indeed depressed
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by ezegenigbonine: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Always IGBOTIC

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by PoliteActivist: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depressed101:
I am sure this is not among my 50th post to hit the front page, so I am not appalled that my post doesn't hit front page. I am just worried that image degrading posts hit the front page instead of uplifting ones. Get my point?

Yea, I see your point, Nairaland mods are indeed fools and worse, but I think they already know it, so what's the point
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by ezegenigbonine: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samfloxin:

Mention their names... northern women are indoor producing Almajiri

Hahahhaha u no get joy I swear
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Christian07(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Amazing
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Chamberlin1983(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Thanks bro for your comment. You are a real patriotic citizen.
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by amuwo1980: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depressed101:
you haven't read widely then there are excellent northern women writers too

Yes there must be , kindly name them.
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by amuwo1980: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Samfloxin:

You are indeed depressed

He is a 3rd rate mind
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by giftedben: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Sambai65:
it will hard for you to see any hausa ladies around Allen Avenue 8pm except igbo

Why would I want to go to Allen Avenue 8pm when I can get a cheaper olosho in mosque at Alausa by 8:30pm.
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Ijeoma, we love you. Keep Nigeria up and keep Igbo soaring!

Sister stay away from Ipob.

Cc
Imhotep
Lzaa
IPOB amaka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Smoke55: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
sesan85:
I didn't bother to finish reading your incoherent rambling though. Ijeoma Oluo is proudly Etche, not Igbo. Go take it up with her on Twitter @IjeomaOluo
good For You,can You Now Mind Your Business And Stop Quoting Me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Nephilim: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Black man black heart!
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Aguogba(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Depressed101:
your master degree is useless if you don't know any northern female writer, throw it away.
Northern Muslim! Don't be stewpeed my friend
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by sesan85(m): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kwon1999:

You must to be a hater.

See make I tell if you, if you are not from Etche it doesn't concern you whether they are Igbo or not.

That woman may claim she's not Igbo, but can she go to an Etche gathering and tell them they are not ndigbo.

Even people from your region, here in nairaland have seen all this nonsense you have been posting here, but they don't want to back you up, because they know that you are misguided.
Ijeoma Oluo says she's Etche, not Igbo, end of. Stop crying.
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Smoke55: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
richie240:

More like "if she commits crime, you will trace her down to her origin and regale us with d tale of she's NOT igbo, she's ikwerre/anioma/delta Igbo" etc. But since its a good thing, none of the tribal overlords care. Its " Igbo Amaka".

Major Chukuma nzeogwu, d Jan 1966 coup plotter is a case point.
cool
shatap What Happend To Nzeogwu? Was There Any Time The Igbos Said That Nzeogwu Isn't Igbo? Even After The Coup Ndi Igbo Never Questioned His Igboness, You Better Stop Talking Rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by crafteck(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Waoh! This is great. The igbos are good people

I have not seen any muslim woman from the north who is a popular writer

Note: Zainab Alkali was a Christian lady. She was Elizabeth Alkali from southern Borno, Borno State. A member of ECWA church but later converted to Islam.

If you know any northern woman who is a Muslim from birth and is a writer, let me know so that I can do research on her

So you want to talk about tribe?what have you contributed to yours...
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by richie240: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Smoke55:
shatap What Happend To Nzeogwu? Was There Any Time The Igbos Said That Nzeogwu Isn't Igbo? Even After The Coup Ndi Igbo Never Questioned His Igboness, You Better Stop Talking Rubbish.
Quit pretending nwanne.
Except u r a newbie online dt u won't see igbos denying d 'igboness' of Nzeogwu.
Nwannem, keep deceiving yasef, OK?!
When it suits u, nzogwu is nigerdelta; if not he's nigerdelta.
Check thread below and see how ur blodas were rejecting nzeogwu. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5133672/onitsha-niger-bridge-1967-2019

Check one of them below:

Odingo:
Kaduna Nzeogwu is from Niger Delta. Afonja na only Ifeajuna name you see pick, what of yorubas like Ademoyaga and co that spearheaded the coup with Nzeogwu.Those that killed Abiola and wife is still walking free what have you Yorubas done about that.

cool
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by richie240: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Smoke55:
Quit pretending nwanne.
Except u r a newbie online dt u won't see igbos denying d 'igboness' of Nzeogwu.
Nwannem, keep deceiving yasef, OK?!
When it suits u, nzogwu is Igbo; if not he's nigerdelta.
Check thread below and see how ur blodas were rejecting nzeogwu. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5133672/onitsha-niger-bridge-1967-2019

Check one of them below:

Odingo1:
Kaduna Nzeogwu is from Niger Delta. Afonja na only Ifeajuna name you see pick, what of yorubas like Ademoyaga and co that spearheaded the coup with Nzeogwu.Those that killed Abiola and wife is still walking free what have you Yorubas done about that.

cool
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Rolexjerry(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Anazp:
Jealousy ���
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by gbosah91(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Igbo the greatest
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Rolexjerry(m): 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Nana Asma' u
Hafsat Abdulwaheed
Bilikisu funtuwa
Amina mama
Ayisha Osori
Balaraba Ramat Yakubu

If you want to know more about these people, Google them and their books, you can even search their books from Amazon. They are all a renowned and prolific writers. Next time be vast in knowledge before starting a tribal e- war. A whole acclaimed Master's Holder, behaving like a sec school cert person. I shake head for you oo bros.
If u have to research a person, then he/she is not renowned. Those names you listed don't ring any bells even to literature scholars.
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by naijaschoolguru(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Rolexjerry:

If u have to research a person, then he/she is not renowned. Those names you listed don't ring any bells even to literature scholars.
Who are the literature scholars? You are not a reader my friend. Have you ever come across 50 literature books and read everything in a day. How many research did you make in a day? If you have never heard about Ayisha Osori before, then you are not a good reader.
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2020
BUT WHEN THE HELL CAN WE SEE STUFF LIKE THIS ,CHECK AND THE NAME WILL BE FROM HAUSA FULANI?

SO IT IS ONLY IN MARRYING FOUR WIVES AND PRODUCING CHILDREN THEY CAN'T TRAIN THEY DO WELL PLUS INCLUDING BOKO HARAM AND OTHER FORMS OF TERRORISM?
Re: Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller by GGSG(f): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Look at what bitterness has reduced you to, she either have denounced her African heritage, even with her two names Igbo, an enemy is asking us to see our sister as foreigner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Toto Pass Toto 21+ / Deadly Missions / Tales Of Abigail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.