Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox (45278 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by abiolert(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
All those guys trying so hard to send me mail, what exactly is their intention,
Send your message with this your dirty legs I wonder oh!
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Larrygr8t: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
So what did you get posting this ....... are you the one teaching the boy?Amebo people everywhere
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
The other day, my 4-yr-old niece was telling my Sister(her mom) of how she and her teacher were pulling the piece of meat in her food and at the end, the bigger part went to the teacher. The girl conclusively said "mummy pls always put 2 pieces of meat for me". She was really not happy that she got the smaller share. We were both shocked.
are u for real?

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Mypeople2(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
A teacher's experience with a co-teacher. Share yours.

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Was there a time you taught in a school? Share some of your OMG moments.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.
I understand the part of the teacher eating a child's food. It is totally wrong .But what I don't understand is the part of the teacher having a relationship with her colleague. God abeg o.I have seen teachers in the same school marrying .So you mean teachers in your school can't date ?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by janzguy: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:

Your story is not coherent Biko... Just two disjointed stories clustered together.. I didn't even know which was which. You would have at least chosen one story and explained it better..
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by janzguy: 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mypeople2:
I understand the part of the teacher eating a child's food. It is totally wrong .But what I don't understand is the part of the teacher having a relationship with her colleague. God abeg o.I have seen teachers in the same school marrying .So you mean teachers in your school can't date ?
I wonder oh!! Or was he just trying to be overzealous He didn't even explain the situation, but was just busy trying to paint himself as one "honest person, who doesn't fall for temptation".
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
stop eating children's food, TF??
This is not an attack on teachers, we are just calling out your nasty behaviors. how would you be eating your children's food? thats extremely disgusting
graciamore:
You people will not leave teachers alone? This is a very very tough and hard times for us..

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Mypeople2(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
janzguy:
I wonder oh!! Or was he just trying to be overzealous He didn't even explain the situation, but was just busy trying to paint himself as one "honest person, who doesn't fall for temptation".
So if he sees me kissing my colleague, he will report me.OP ,you need to change your ideology. Let me tell you something .You haven't met guys,people that will romance the lady while you are there
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by babtoundey(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
OP, if you were a writer, you would lift the trophy of "unread author" of all time.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
illiterate, the word you're looking for is "consensual", before you'll kill someone with your grammatical error
you fit collect head but you no fit spell
oyinbo anyigbuo gi
OriOko88:
What about a ss3 student that gave me head during an extension lesson. Chaii I don commit for life.
PS. It was a consentious head, the girl was even over 19.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by PatAnselm(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

You when bend yansh for dp in the first place, what's your intention??
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
you should have reported the glutton to the school authorities
JONNYSPUTE:
....The thing is he likes taking this can malt.

Give him ribena or caprisun,he will still ask for the malt.

But we ve derived a method to stop his teacher from drinking it by pouring it into a water flask.

The funny sha.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
you should have reported the glutton to the school authorities
....The thing was funny to me and I asked my wife to handle it.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NobleAngell(f): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Munzy14:

Funny but serious some of these female teachers no get shame at all....cheesy
at all.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Mypeople2(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
landforeast:
Hunger in the Land
No wonder my Aunty said she always put her Children Aunty her own food to avoid stories like this
Hahahahaha.That your aunty too much .
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NobleAngell(f): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Volkswagen90:
are u for real?
Honestly.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NobleAngell(f): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rushna27:
dis is so serious and degrading.. aw will d teacher stoop dis low.. na poverty abi Wetin ....lack of control. mtcheeeeeeeeeeewwwwww
seriously.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by OriOko88(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
illiterate, the word you're looking for is "consensual", before you'll kill someone with your grammatical error
oyinbo anyigbuo gi
Ori e daru. Werey, why is it paining you, as if you were d one that gave d head. Even d oyinbos that enslaved your fore fathers whom own d language are still making blunders everyday. D gibberish English you typed is even messed up with blunders. Oponu oshii
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by mozele(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

I think your profile picture could be a contributing factor
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Guestlander: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

I think they like your profile picture.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by OriOko88(m): 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
oyinbo anyigbuo gi
Its your elders at home that are illiterates. Omo ale
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
betonnaira:
if u were to write a novel, ur readers will b using it to sleep if they can't afford sleeping pills daily, jeez.

Seriously, the dude has no chill. Sounds like a sadist. May I never encounter such a person in life abeg
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
e pain am cheesy cheesy
oya correct the gibberish na, dumb uneducated illiterate cheesy
OriOko88:

Ori e daru. Werey, why is it paining you, as if you were d one that gave d head. Even d oyinbos that enslaved your fore fathers whom own d language are still making blunders everyday. D gibberish English you typed is even messed up with blunders. Oponu oshii
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by umarshehu58(m): 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na school u dey wey u com dey give us grammar like this. Just story o
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by dnawah(m): 4:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Was there a time you taught in a school? Share some of your OMG moments.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.
well this practice has been on since na.if a teacher test the food of her student,is anything bad with it?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
MOST PRIVATE SCH TEACHERS ARE VERY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE, KINDLY BE A BLESSING TO HIM OR HER

Please I am one,this lockdown isnt helping at all.I am alzo a single mom.I will appreciate help to buy foodstuffs.
John Olabisi 0037301203 gtb.
Thank you.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by OriOko88(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
e pain am cheesy cheesy
oya correct the gibberish na, dumb uneducated illiterate cheesy
Eff off, you scoundrel cry
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by dangotesmummy: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
maasoap:

I disagree with you. This could make a particular kid or kids go hungry for weeks without the parents knowing anything, yet the kid or kids would be leaned without knowing the cause.
The statement "mind your business" is really destroying our society
snitches get stiches my dear.he will look like a bad/terrible person.when the parents catch the teacher nobody will say we cannot talk in this one's presence
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Chrisnolly(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please don't report her but caution her, hunger dey for the land
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by milky3(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
MOST PRIVATE SCH TEACHERS ARE VERY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE, KINDLY BE A BLESSING TO HIM OR HER
Sincerely o, I am a teacher in a private school Bros na God save me say , I already have an underground business before all the all issues of covid19, I just jejely return to my shop. it's my plan b that's is currently saving me
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by frank417: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Harvey And Irma: This Is How Hurricanes Get Their Names / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.