Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox (45275 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by braveboy64(m): 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
G
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sulaimon22: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na grammar u Dy speak. Nigeria hard

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by pepperandsalt(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
And so?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Amule5000us(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
So
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Teacher way sabbi grin
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Shellsploit: 2:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
grin

The hunger in the land can even make a lion to eat grass.

shellsploit sef
.. This one no better pass headmaster wey dey lick sweet way he seize from student.

Lalasticlala sef!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Dididrumz(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nairaland, please fix your pages, it's not responsive
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Reference(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
A tedious read. Guess English is not one of your subjects.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by YouareaBITCH(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mind ya business
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by drlaykay(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria is the worse country to be a teacher
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by pesty100(m): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Some people can never repent sha
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by iamdrduru: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Trash
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Olabode971(f): 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
All those guys trying so hard to send me mail, what exactly is their intention,
Hanty Onyi... perhaps, they want to turn you on. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Kendroid: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
There's hungry in the land, anywhere you see food, please eat!
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by extol1(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
things no easy ooo
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Up.tre.nd acco.unt lev.el 9 for sale. Serious bu.yer alone
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by almarthins(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:

U know na. Dem wan nohnoh
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by osamz007: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
E BE THINGS
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by NaijadrivaCars: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Shellsploit:
.. This one no better pass headmaster wey dey lick sweet way he seize from student.

Lalasticlala sef!

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Onnasucs1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
angry
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by landforeast(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hunger in the Land
No wonder my Aunty said she always put her Children Aunty her own food to avoid stories like this

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Bewiseedet(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hunger in the land
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Wawelexy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Reference:
A tedious read. Guess English is not one of your subjects.

Oya correct him na....

Wole Soyinka

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
...whats your intention for using the photo as your profile picture.... na Bleep them want from you na... you done advertise your skills, allow them to patronize you... olosho

8 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Mightyhaiz: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
normal occurence
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisisioge: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I'm in search of a previously owned 1-1.5HP affordable inverter AC in pristine condition. Please mention me if you have one in Lagos. Budget is around 70k.Thank you! May the good Lord bless you grin
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by boom99(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol. Hungerbad. Though not professional. Most timz see this children, bringing food that is eye poppping but as a teacher, you just swallow spit and move on. No tym

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Macon1212: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
A teacher's experience with a co-teacher. Share yours.

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Was there a time you taught in a school? Share some of your OMG moments.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.

Iro buruku na lie joor
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by wedear: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ch
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
... My son came back from school one day and told me his teacher drank his malt.

I was like,what's happening in this county.

Everybody is going bunkers.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Naijaarchive(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's not new abeg grin

But that mom is extreme... What if the child eats out of it... Assuming the torĂ­ is true sha
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by realstars: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
The People Should Give Him Justice, The Jungle Treatment,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Harvey And Irma: This Is How Hurricanes Get Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.