Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox (45299 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Amorprincesa24: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Most preschoolers while in school are usually fed by their teachers especially the picky eaters. They rarely eat themselves. So other kids cannot be eating the food.
kkins25:
what about other students Abi, its only your baby and the teacher in the class? Smh

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Amorprincesa24: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Well, If i was a teacher i won't do that.
ifko:

I m not a teacher but to me it s not a big deal
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by betonnaira: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
HenryDion:

Seriously, the dude has no chill. Sounds like a sadist. May I never encounter such a person in life abeg
i. cudnt make up d head n tail of what e was saying
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by betonnaira: 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Offpoint:

I thought I was the only one who noticed how boring he writes...
i tink people just read d healine n started to comment
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by betonnaira: 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Doyou2019:

Come on now. His writing skills aint that bad. Be nice Oga Beto grin
like a professor writing love later
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Corroro: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
Omo things dey happen o
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I'm in search of a previously owned 1-1.5HP affordable inverter AC in pristine condition. Please mention me if you have one in Lagos. Budget is around 70k.Thank you! May the good Lord bless you grin

I got a Samsung 1.5hp
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sholaco:
Stupid post...busybody sad

This wan na teacher o cheesy
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Missyajoke(f): 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
realstars:
The People Should Give Him Justice, The Jungle Treatment,
Are you sure you're okay.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Missyajoke(f): 8:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Smoke55:
Smh! Na Person Wey Understand Wetin You Write Dey Share Expirence,for The Food Stuff na Amibo Dey Worry You,the Food Na Your Own? The Pikin Wey Carry The Food Come Na Your Pikin? Why You Go Dey Chuk Nose For Wetin No Concern You Nah? As The Teacher Chop The Food Finish Come Dey Shit And Vormit Na Your Nyashi E Take Dey Shit? Abi The Vormit Na Your Vormit Ni?

Frustrated Being she's sharing her experience if you don't have anything tangible to say keep quiet.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by realstars: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

Are you sure you're okay.
Yes! I Am Very Much Okay, But Am Talking About The Usual Treatment From The Jungle, Thanks.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Missyajoke(f): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
PraiseGodNoTime:
I will upload the one you sent me.

Cheap Blackmail lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by nkemjacob2(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oh Lord where have gotten it wrong in this country
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by emmawiz: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
MOST PRIVATE SCH TEACHERS ARE VERY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE, KINDLY BE A BLESSING TO HIM OR HER
bro I work in an interstate transport company. What do u have to say about us. 3 months and mind u we don't get paid..
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by kkins25(m): 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Most preschoolers while in school are usually fed by their teachers especially the picky eaters. They rarely eat themselves. So other kids cannot be eating the food.
You're probably right but that isnt always the case.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisisioge: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
romeorailss:

I got a Samsung 1.5hp

Is it an inverter AC? I dont want a regular one as I just sold mine. It was draining power.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Onyi22(f): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
EmmaFantastic:
Well, they want to ask for your account info to send you N1m. cheesy grin grin I heard the news on CNN cool grin grin. Good evening ma.
Lol

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by idonhammer: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2020

chatinent:
Please don't derail my post.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by idonhammer: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
To yansh you nothing more.

Onyi22:
All those guys trying so hard to send me mail, what exactly is their intention,
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by chatinent: 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
familier:
. Over looking would have been the best solution

u used your power wrongly
Do what works well for you. I decide what's the best option in what I do.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Futurejoy(f): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
A teacher's experience with a co-teacher. Share yours.

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Was there a time you taught in a school? Share some of your OMG moments.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.
My little cousin staying with us said her teacher
use to eat her food and sometimes collect her money. I can’t blame the poor teacher,they don’t pay them on time
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by chatinent: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Futurejoy:

My little cousin staying with us said her teacher
use to eat her food and sometimes collect her money. I can’t blame the poor teacher,they don’t pay them on time
True, but it's not a justification to steal.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Futurejoy(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:

True, but it's not a justification to steal.
True
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Smoke55: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Missyajoke:

Frustrated Being she's sharing her experience if you don't have anything tangible to say keep quiet.
shut Up!
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
illiterate, the word you're looking for is "consensual", before you'll kill someone with your grammatical error
you fit collect head but you no fit spell
oyinbo anyigbuo gi
Oh God. Our peace on nailealand is gone. She will be cussing innocent people for no reason. Myñd44 please send her back for 6 months. Do us that favour
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
OriOko88:

Ori e daru. Werey, why is it paining you, as if you were d one that gave d head. Even d oyinbos that enslaved your fore fathers whom own d language are still making blunders everyday. D gibberish English you typed is even messed up with blunders. Oponu oshii

Aregbe really destroyed education in ‘Sate of Osun’. Even with all the ‘opon Imo’. Omase ooo
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by oneda(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
All those guys trying so hard to send me mail, what exactly is their intention,
with that your dotti room somebody still get mind send you mail? Mhhmmm! I join President Buhari dey shock abegi
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2020
missed me? shocked
0KNM:
Oh God. Our peace on nailealand is gone. She will be cussing innocent people for no reason. Myñd44 please send her back for 6 months. Do us that favour
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ifiokbenzy(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Teaching the kids to be cheerful and share whatever they've got. Check well you'll understand the lesson. Some pupils are stingy, they even cry over their own food for fear of sharing.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. Why im sef carry malt go school?

What happened to ribena and caprisun.

Lmao!!!

The teacher couldn't believe the malt was for her kid...so he/she drank it cheesy grin
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by oshorstan(f): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Private school teachers nor get job na
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by maasoap(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2020
dangotesmummy:
snitches get stiches my dear.

That ain't snitch in anyway! You're just doing your job of protecting the helpless kids in your care, damn.

he will look like a bad/terrible person.

Really! If doing the right thing makes you look like a bad or terrible person, I suggest you cultivate the habit of being known for intergrity. Why would you be concerned about what people think if you are doing the right thing, protecting the helpless ones under your care?

when the parents catch the teacher nobody will say we cannot talk in this one's presence

Parents are not with the kids in the school. They may not catch such teachers because they are not in the best position to catch him or her. The kids might have been threatened as well not to say anything to their parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Harvey And Irma: This Is How Hurricanes Get Their Names / Aau Ekpoma 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.