Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox (45277 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Kaysalas(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Confession time;
So I taught in a fairly high class school sometime back, the proprietress packs lunch for the kids(oldest about eight). She also packs fruits for them afterwards. E don Tay wey I dey eye the grapes(d grapes aboki sells for about N1500) she gives the pupils. Na im one day, the pupils kon leave am waste inside the container like that sha. After closing, I kon notice am for corner of my class where plates are packed. Na I'm I begin reason this tin. If I nor chop am, them go troway am or anoda person go chop. I eventually chop d tin, na so one of my female colleagues catch me, hand in plate. grin grin
I just weak cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Taiwojon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
A teacher's experience with a co-teacher. Share yours.

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Was there a time you taught in a school? Share some of your OMG moments.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.
SO?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Taywon: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol.... Nothing KABIRU NO GO SEE FOR GATE

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by maxjax(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluwapluto:
Hunger bad grin

reminds me of our demised Nairalander .......a true Nigerian US soldier HungerBAD rip

4 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by BABANGBALI: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Op mind your own business if you want to live long. No carry another person's work for head like cap. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
All those guys trying so hard to send me mail, what exactly is their intention,
Well, they want to ask for your account info to send you N1m. cheesy grin grin
I heard the news on CNN cool grin grin.
Good evening ma.

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by DonDraper66: 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
It's only by his grace one can understand this your shit
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Doyou2019: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
betonnaira:
if u were to write a novel, ur readers will b using it to sleep if they can't afford sleeping pills daily, jeez.

Come on now. His writing skills aint that bad. Be nice Oga Beto grin
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Kaysalas(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
tillaman:
they probably want to eat your cake!!
AVOID BAD GRAMMAR
Point of CORRECTION;
They probably want to eat her cake and HAVE IT! wink
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by monimekaz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:

Yes, I know we teachers should be weary, yes I know we should be ripping our inner garments for the gory nature of the economicsphere but it shouldn't stop us from putting on that big smile sometimes and yet illuminating our life.
Here's mine: I remember a day I caught a co-teacher eating from a pupil's lunchbox. I was like a deer caught on headlamps. She was dumbfounded and at the same time beseeching me already through her eyes (I could read that).
Here was a teacher I really didn't like because of her numerous flirtatious stories even retold and used as a singsong by students to their peers for listening pleasure. Second reason I didn't fancy her presence was an experience I witnessed between she and another co-staff which I wouldn't want to retell.
I was the Dean of Studies and also not sb who dances to the date-me-flirt tunes of co-workers so she felt she was done and dusted. How did I handle the matter?
I could never justify her actions but rather than reporting and she losing her job, I decided to ponder over what to do so I wouldn't let my bias preside over matters. I could have just queried and boom! she's gone..but I thought about thinking it over.
During this period I was still thinking it over, she came with the stereotypical 'woman-power' seductive approach to ensnare me for a fling or whatever the plans were (probably to shut my mouth).
Once she noticed I weren't a sort who shrunk bank from my principles and beliefs, she apologized and I had her document and sign never to repeat such.
Yeah, as for the food part, we entered into a contract where she signed. I also warned her against it as it was very bad.
I know it really didn't make a difference but I really didn't want it seem overlooked. Well, she was queried still and punishments given after she still went behind doors eating a well-garnished poisoned food by a parent. Craizily, the parent must have noticed.
Good for her the poison was not to kill but for unstoppable farting, vomiting and stooling.
What a world!

It was a very funny yet serious experience. Hanty couldn't stop farting, pooing and vomiting. Share your experiences too please, be it a student gist or a teacher palaver.
Your write up has too much rhetorics .
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Ishilove: 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:

What a world!

If i tell you I understand half of what you wrote then I will be lying. I understood half while the remaining half left me confused.

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
monimekaz:

Your write up has too much rhetorics .
Is it rhetorics? His narration was filled with too much diversions, distractions and vagueness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by bigiyaro(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
I think they have gold fields you can dig.;;;;;;;
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Melaninprincess(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
There's hunger in the land. May God have mercy on us. As government dey sleep, private companies like FCMB and the likes dey help feed people
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by bejeria101(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
This thing is so rampant nowadays. They check those kids that don't eat their lunch and unleash the python.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Offpoint: 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
betonnaira:
if u were to write a novel, ur readers will b using it to sleep if they can't afford sleeping pills daily, jeez.
I thought I was the only one who noticed how boring he writes...

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Dfynboi: 5:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
asif u don't knw,they want to taste ur coochie
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by chatinent: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
My post was editted by the mod who pushed it to fP, thus the rhetoric.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Amorprincesa24: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
I knew my baby cannot finish her food cos she isn't much of a eater. I was surprised that she kept on bringing empty food flask home. So I decided to even be keeping more food and 2 meat or fish until i changed her to another school. I don't know why some teachers are like that.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by monimekaz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ishilove:

Is it rhetorics? His narration was filled with too much diversions, distractions and vagueness.

Seriously, I just had to put in a subtle way;what you posted was what I had in mind .
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Too much English on this write up looks boring to me
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Oyerinde16(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Read my comment below

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Oyerinde16(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
I once worked in a private school... I was the principal admin officer, never had anything to do with the kids, I also don't support eating the kids food or short changing them... However, some children come to school with food they can't finish, for a fact they waste it right there and then, some pour in the play ground on their way home... IF THE KID HAS HAD HIS OR HER FULL AND A TEACHER ON MEAGRE SALARY IS HUNGRY AND DECIDES TO HELP THE KID BY HELPING HIMSELF... I WILL SAY NOTHING, DO NOTHING AND PASS... I will take drastic action if the kid is short changed... Otherwise, its your luck...

People with comprehension problem will accuse me.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by kkins25(m): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:

I don't mind writing for you for tokens.
i guess he meant boring write up sir, u didnt catch the line did u.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by familier(m): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
chatinent:
Please don't derail my post.
. Over looking would have been the best solution

u used your power wrongly
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ifko: 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Onyi22:
Money turn u on inside a rat room
I spite on ur useless Ass
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Oyerinde16(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I knew my baby cannot finish her food cos she isn't much of a eater. I was surprised that she kept on bringing empty food flask home. So I decided to even be keeping more food and 2 meat or fish until i changed her to another school. I don't know why some teachers are like that.

Mummy, God has helped you already... Maybe sch fees sef is in hundreds of thousands... The anty helping your baby will also be praying for the baby... Any that is collecting less than 30k... Help your fellow sister...

1 Like

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ifko: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
I m not a teacher but to me it s not a big deal
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisitito01(f): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
I just told my mother something like this on Monday. When I was in kindergarten our assistant teacher used to take part of our snacks. If we asked her to open our Capri-Sonne for us, she'd take a sip or two.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by kkins25(m): 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
OP, a co-worker flirts with you and she gets a query letter? Abeg clarify better so i can just blast you abeg.
Did she sexually abuse you or what, kindly provide more details. This is your side of the story, so before we make mockery of the lady give us more details. Dont come and paint somebodies image bad please.

As for eating kids food, ive seen teachers especially those who teach toddlers taste the kids food in order to get the kid who is still wondeeing why his/her parents abandon him/her there- to eat the food the parents provided..

Once again, more details, there are teachers who steal kids food, there are those who kids(higher classes) offer thier food.. or rather bring food for teachers.

Was she stealing??

Ok.. The poisoning part would lead us to believe foid was been stolen by the teacher.
Well, so they put poison inside that they werent aware how it would react in the teachers body? What if another kid ate that food?? Hmmm.

We may not like all our co-staffs, that shouldn't warrant we look-with microscope aided eyes- for errors the teacher makes..

However, if she were breaking school rules then she may need to be layed off..
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by kkins25(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
what about other students Abi, its only your baby and the teacher in the class? Smh
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by kkins25(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ishilove:

If i tell you I understand half of what you wrote then I will be lying. I understood half while the remaining half left me confused.

undecided
Hahaha.. I tot i was the only one..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Harvey And Irma: This Is How Hurricanes Get Their Names / Indian University Creates Cartoon Characters Of Students For Virtual Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.