Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox (45276 Views)

Masturbation Written In A Pupil's Textbook / See A Teacher's Shocking Remark On A Pupil's Report Sheet / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 8:59am On Jun 13, 2020
sisisioge:

Is it an inverter AC? I dont want a regular one as I just sold mine. It was draining power.

It's the regular one o . Please how much did you sell yours
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisisioge: 9:05am On Jun 13, 2020
romeorailss:

It's the regular one o . Please how much did you sell yours

20k...I know I'm crazee embarassed. I had it for like 4-5yrs.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2020
sisisioge:

20k...I know I'm crazee embarassed. I had it for like 4-5yrs.

20kkk shocked

Wait what's the horsepower shocked
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisisioge: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2020
romeorailss:

20kkk shocked

Wait what's the horsepower shocked

1HP
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
sisisioge:

1HP

How did you get buyer though , I have 1.5hp for sale , but that your price is damn too low o
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisisioge: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2020
romeorailss:

How did you get buyer though , I have 1.5hp for sale , but that your price is damn too low o

Sold to a friend. Put yours up here on NL. Although I must say your price is too high for a used one.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
sisisioge:

Sold to a friend. Put yours up here on NL. Although I must say your price is too high for a used one.

Oh did I mention price already? Didnt remember o shocked

Also what do you think the process range should be for 1.5hp.

What was your product brand ?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by rimijoshua(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
Teachers are trying,there was a a day my daughter complained that her teacher ate her food..I had to package a sumptuous food the next day with cash for the teacher.
we can do more.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by sisisioge: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2020
romeorailss:

Oh did I mention price already? Didnt remember o shocked

Also what do you think the process range should be for 1.5hp.

What was your product brand ?

Mine was Panasonic.

Price depends on the cleanness and age of the AC. They do 40-50k on this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Chuky7(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. Why im sef carry malt go school?
What happened to ribena and caprisun.
Lmao!!!
Lol poco is also a wailer...
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Chuky7(m): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahahaha. Why im sef carry malt go school?
What happened to ribena and caprisun.
Lmao!!!
Lol poco is also a wailer...
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Chuky7(m): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.
she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.

you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..
I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link

Lol its see my link for signature...
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by 1Sharon(f): 11:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Kemimarch16:
my sis son once told me that his aunty use to eat the egg on his food

The teacher ain't shit for that.

Ppl on this thread seem to be taking it lightly.

Taking the little kids for fools.
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by romeorailss: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
sisisioge:

Mine was Panasonic.

Price depends on the cleanness and age of the AC. They do 40-50k on this thread....

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

Ok tnx will check up
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by rukell(m): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
school dne resume?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
missed me? shocked

Why should I?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
cuz I'm the love of ur lifeeeee
0KNM:

Why should I?
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
cuz I'm the love of ur lifeeeee
Jesus is the love of my life
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by topeal(f): 4:27am On Jun 14, 2020
I no write no follow you write grammar so keep your issues to ya sef cool
betonnaira:
lol chk urs too i notice 4 issues
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by betonnaira: 7:06am On Jun 14, 2020
topeal:
I no write no follow you write grammar so keep your issues to ya sef cool
u did oh, I even follow u for twitter self, grammer go continue there lol
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by goody1shoe73(m): 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
chatinent:

Are you?
Yes I am
Re: I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox by chatinent: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
rimijoshua:
Teachers are trying,there was a a day my daughter complained that her teacher ate her food..I had to package a sumptuous food the next day with cash for the teacher.
we can do more.
Package for me too mbok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks / Adekunle Ajasin University Release Is Second List / Harvey And Irma: This Is How Hurricanes Get Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.