Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Important Are Looks To You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Are Looks To You? (10194 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Awhotu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
people find me very attractive but whenever i look at d mirror i never see what people see on me. there was a day a lady kicked a stone because of me. i just laugh on my mind. because i did that when i saw a very beautiful girl.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2011
Awhotu:

people find me very attractive but whenever i look at d mirror i never see what people see on me. there was a day a lady kicked a stone because of me. i just laugh on my mind. because i did that when i saw a very beautiful girl.

Its very true esp if the lady is who u consider as very gorgeous. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by adeibi: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2011
Looks are of course very important but let's look at it this way. If he has ticked all the boxes I need in a man then I will go for him. Ok let me share one of my xperiences.

Last year, I moved hall in school. On getting to my new hall I met a lady who happened to be the first that I met in the hall then and I was like OMG this girl is a big definition of WOWO. Let's say her name is Ronke (not real name). I didn't like her at all at first sight, as if her parents had wanted to add more pepper to injury she had a tribal mark.

As time went by, I realised that she's so sweet and fun to be with. I learnt a whole lot of good things from her. She's just too well behaved, she sometimes gets angered though but with sense. If you ask me about Ronke's looks now I'll say she's a very beautiful lady cos her beautiful side (character) has over shadowed the ugly part. In fact I do admire her looks anytime we're off to school, no wonder everyone likes to be around her and then I used to wonder what was in her not until when I realised.

Have you ever wondered why some beautiful ladies or handsome guys end up with an ugly spouse? and u're like is this lady or guy blind? When u get to know him genuinely,that love might just spring out from God knows where and the rest is history.

But seriously, I don't pray to end up with an ugly guy. I mean nobody does now but at the same time let's just pray that God's will be done cos fate is bound to happen sooner or later
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tonyigwe43(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2011
tina u sound like an ibgo girl wit light heart, any way u dont look bad at all, to me u have wat it takes to make a good girl, why dont we hook up

Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
Looks are of course very important but let's look at it this way. If he has ticked all the boxes I need in a man then I will go for him. Ok let me share one of my xperiences.

Last year, I moved hall in school. On getting to my new hall I met a lady who happened to be the first that I met in the hall then and I was like OMG this girl is a big definition of WOWO. Let's say her name is Ronke (not real name). I didn't like her at all at first sight, as if her parents had wanted to add more pepper to injury she had a tribal mark.

As time went by, I realised that she's so sweet and fun to be with. I learnt a whole lot of good things from her. She's just too well behaved, she sometimes gets angered though but with sense. If you ask me about Ronke's looks now I'll say she's a very beautiful lady cos her beautiful side (character) has over shadowed the ugly part. In fact I do admire her looks anytime we're off to school, no wonder everyone likes to be around her and then I used to wonder what was in her not until when I realised.

Have you ever wondered why some beautiful ladies or handsome guys end up with an ugly spouse? and u're like is this lady or guy blind? When u get to know him genuinely,that love might just spring out from God knows where and the rest is history.

But seriously, I don't pray to end up with an ugly guy. I mean nobody does now but at the same time let's just pray that God's will be done cos fate is bound to happen sooner or later
yeah baby, u sound sense. not like that bush girl cal tinax. what r u studying?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by adeibi: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2011
gwas:

yeah baby, u sound sense. not like that bush girl cal tinax. what r u studying?

Thank you but I just hope you don't look bad o
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2011
Thank you but I just hope you don't look bad o
u're welcom. as for look - u judge when we see each other. what's cooking? lets get talking.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by sley4life(m): 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
very very very important. If the gal is ugly in looks i wont even mind wooing her. But looks shouldnt matter when a girl wana choose a guy. what matters is the pocket. Even if the girl has bad heart and she is pretty i would go 4 her
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Pweety4me(f): 11:02am On Feb 04, 2011
Looks?, well presentation & contents matter 2 moi!.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by fstranger1: 11:42am On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^ How come you are so beautiful?

Are you for real?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
I don't like beautiful girls, any ugly hopeless lady can contact me; Will help.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by fstranger1: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2011
Well, Rokiatu is all yours

No one wants her
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
I better google her profile , ugly girls are usually fallowed(nobody wants them) and have very tight Punny. Rokiatu, holla at your boy if you get this message; I love worwor girls.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by millco88(f): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^Rokiatu has a face only a mother would love, but I would still hit it. I agree
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by fstranger1: 8:38pm On Feb 04, 2011
millco88:

^^^Rokiatu has a face only a mother would love, but I would still hit it. I agree

I'd hit it too, but in the dark ni o.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
fstranger1:

I'd hit it too, but in the dark ni o.

And start fantasing and imagining it is a guy?

Stop pretending like if you are into women. undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Rokiatu

I just saw your picture; what were you doing on the floor? I like you jare; you are not even worwor at all. fstranger1 is just hating.

I love your bombom and you have this set of lips that says something about your BJ Skills.  Page me Ma'm.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2011
Oh no, this guy is finally outta rehab.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2011
roymary:

@Rokiatu

I just saw your picture; what were you doing on the floor? I like you jare; you are not even worwor at all. fstranger1 is just hating.

I love your bombom and you have this set of lips that says something about your BJ Skills.  Page me Ma'm.

Stop pretending too.

You like them worwor because you don't like beauty, you like blokes.

You can use your lip-glossed lips for the BJ of fstranger. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by fstranger1: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2011
Sagamite:

And start[b] fantasing [/b]and imagining it is a guy?

Stop pretending like if you are into women.  undecided

Is that part of our Bristol University vocabulary?

SO you know other words besides person, mor0n, and cretin? Who knew?

Did you mean fantasying?

PS: BTW, stop projecting your innate feelings and fears on other people.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by millco88(f): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop pretending too.

You can use your lip-glossed lips for the BJ of fstranger. grin

You both look eerie similar.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop pretending too.

You can use your lip-glossed lips for the BJ of fstranger.  grin

Agbaya!  Every time i see the picture on your profile; i get this feeling you are so unkempt or you live in a dumpster?  You pay excessive attention to my lips; you are so gay.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2011
millco88:

You both look eerie similar.

Hell No, i better change my picture. I look better than that Cambridge goat.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2011
DA HELL?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mummy is back.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by millco88(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

DA HELL?

Am I lying?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2011
lying on what?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by millco88(f): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2011
^^^ roymary = sagamite
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrsChima1(f): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2011
DUNNO.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2011
millco88:

^^^ roymary = sagamite

Thats an expensive joke. Why would anybody wanna change identity to be Sagamite? he's  pain in the arse.    God forbid.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by millco88(f): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2011
they could be brothers
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by millco88(f): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
roymary:

Thats an expensive joke. Why would anybody wanna change identity to be Sagamite? he's  pain in the arse.    God forbid.

y'all look related. sorry. and, get rid of that facial hair. makes you look un professional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) / 5 Seduct!ve Words To Make A Woman W*t In 2mins, Still Unbelievable / Disturbing Life Lessons Learned From Disney Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.