Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Important Are Looks To You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Are Looks To You? (10178 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by 190: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2011
**stares aggressively on tjiskii clevage ***
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2011
190:

**stares aggressively on tjiskii clevage ***

angry
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by 190: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
@Tjiskii

You flirted

Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tjskii(f): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2011
sticks tongue out at 190, so sue me bubba tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by 190: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by ruffrider(f): 5:26am On Jan 28, 2011
nice.one:

Looks get d attention, personality get d haert. Good Looks is just like well packaged  product which may not necesserily have good quality. . .it gets d attention no doubt but can it stand d test of time? On d other hand good personality is likend to a quality product which may not necesserily have good packaging. . .it does can stand d test of time but can it get d attention it deserts?

That is so true. Nothing like meeting a person who is very attractive, to find out they are full of themselves. I saw this fine male at the post office today. He was admiring a young lady from afar. The young lady walked towards the door he had open for her. As soon as he got a closer view of her, he let the door go, and the lady almost drop her packages. I was sitting in my car witnessing this whole thing. I was shock, cause he was so fine. when he did that, I just saw ugly.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by ruffrider(f): 5:27am On Jan 28, 2011
nice.one:

Looks get d attention, personality get d haert. Good Looks is just like well packaged  product which may not necesserily have good quality. . .it gets d attention no doubt but can it stand d test of time? On d other hand good personality is likend to a quality product which may not necesserily have good packaging. . .it does can stand d test of time but can it get d attention it deserts?

undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by vertexroya(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2011
[size=14pt]!90?[/size]

watch it, I think you're going to scare the rabbit away grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Ranoscky(m): 8:49am On Jan 28, 2011
totorimi:

If a woman is ugly, then I will never put off the light when i want to sleep at night because anything can happen. You may see her shadow looking like Jurasic park Dinosaur, but for how long will you endure such a horrible look. Abeg a fine girl is ok for me anyday. Imagine if a fine girl smiles at you. The feeling is instant, it is magical and medicinal to the body, but if an ugly girl smiles you will be angry and ask who is this one smiling at. You cant take an ugly girl out to where guys and babes who know what the time is are hanging out but if its a beautiful babe, you will feel cool cos you are covered, some respect even goes with it. Please ugly girls are wicked and full of evil. They are no good, they are very very bad. If they bite you that is the end of that person because that spot will become black instantly. PLease they should keep off from Nland for national peace.
grin grin grin grin grin. . . You gat me laffin off my balls, mehn, you gat me laffin real hard! grin. . .Big ups!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Ranoscky(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2011
tjskii:

well, looks aren't that important to me,but intelligence is,once a guy is smart,wwooow,im hooked,unfortunately there's a shortage of them these days,all most guys

are about, is how to make money,booksmarts is gone undecided undecided
You damn beautiful, but, your eye balls scares off the skeleton holding my flesh, Lol. . . .*just kidding*
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by arktivitym(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2011
Definitely,YES.The look is all there is to anyone,to someone.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2011
^^^
say what ?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2011
Very Important. I don't fancy my kids being the fugliest mofos on the playground. Life's not kind to the unfortunate looking, I hear even God hates ugly.

@ Zahnda so who created the ones you called ugly if you heard that even God hates ugly?.God said that we are all wonderfully and fearfully made. and after creation, he look at what he created and said they are good, maybe to you, you hate the so called ugly people, but definitely not God
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by shilling(f): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2011
I agree with the statement "Looks get d attention, personality get d heart". . .looks/personality . . . I'll choose personality anytime!

totorimi:

If a woman is ugly, then I will never put off the light when i want to sleep at night because anything can happen. You may see her shadow looking like Jurasic park Dinosaur, but for how long will you endure such a horrible look. Abeg a fine girl is ok for me anyday. Imagine if a fine girl smiles at you. The feeling is instant, it is magical and medicinal to the body, but if an ugly girl smiles you will be angry and ask who is this one smiling at. You cant take an ugly girl out to where guys and babes who know what the time is are hanging out but if its a beautiful babe, you will feel cool cos you are covered, some respect even goes with it. Please ugly girls are wicked and full of evil. They are no good, they are very very bad. If they bite you that is the end of that person because that spot will become black instantly. PLease they should keep off from Nland for national peace.
WTH. . . LMAO!!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
look is the first quality one look out for when meeting people for the first time. others are secondary.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
the point is - look is important, personality too is important. i heard some people say they dont give a damn about looks so far the person got a sound personality. if so people like that could kiss a pig provided his nice to them.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
@totorimi
i believe you, but let not insult the ugly ones . some of them are highly magnanimous.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by bbecham: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2011
according to me if you are really in love with someone then looks doesn't matter, its just your soul mate who attracts you not his/her looks. if you prefer looks then its just attraction not love.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by johnterry1: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
ceasyc:

190 on tpia = u r hilarious

@topic - looks? sure - very important oh. good personality = v. important too

I'd like to introduce my man to friends, family, etc not explain = explaining y am wit him n all that shyt

i dont want to have ugly babies eithergrin grin grin

fine lil girl
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by playboy19(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2011
First off, the person has to look appealing before you could even think of getting to know his/her personality, 40% Look, 60% personality.

Translation:

40% LOOK: get you to approach and get to know the person (and perhaps consider sex)

60% PERSONALITY: Get you to stay in the relationship
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tjskii(f): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
Ranoscky:

You damn beautiful, but, your eye balls scares off the skeleton holding my flesh, Lol. . . .*just kidding*

hmmmm my eyes are on u mister tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by johnterry1: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2011
ceasyc:

190 on tpia = u r hilarious

@topic - looks? sure - very important oh. good personality = v. important too

I'd like to introduce my man to friends, family, etc not explain = explaining y am wit him n all that shyt

i dont want to have ugly babies eithergrin grin grin

fine lil girl
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Tinax(f): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2011
Am not realy into looks,provided i hv a secured futhr and of cours, all i ned do is to compliment the guy's ugly lok wt my beauty.  most handsom guys,they sucks nd always not focusd  but wowo guys no they hv to make it in life because thts the only way they might be acceptd,
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by playboy19(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2011
bad girl, so na wowo guys you dey prey on now? Nice one, i go put that in mind.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
Am not realy into looks,provided i hv a secured futhr and of course satisfied in bed, all i ned do is to compliment the guy's ugly lok wt my beauty. And the ugly hv no option than to be nice to me bcoc am doing him a favour! I hate handsom guys,they sucks nd always not focusd but wowo guys no they hv to make it in life because thts the only way they might be acceptd

na wa 4 u o! where did u spring from? you are the type that make love with chimpazee provided is good to u. ewu!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
Am not realy into looks,provided i hv a secured futhr and of course satisfied in bed, all i ned do is to compliment the guy's ugly lok wt my beauty. And the ugly hv no option than to be nice to me bcoc am doing him a favour! I hate handsom guys,they sucks nd always not focusd but wowo guys no they hv to make it in life because thts the only way they might be acceptd

bush girl, can u kindly delete this post? i always feel like vomiting each time i read it.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Tinax(f): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2011
gwas:

na wa 4 u o! where did u spring from? you are the type that make love with chimpazee provided is good to u. ewu!
@gwas, pls mind yuor biz, this is my opnion, if u dn't like it then ignore it. Anu ofia!!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by helphelp: 1:59am On Jan 29, 2011
But Stella was a fine woman afterall, !
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Dreamchaser1(f): 4:04am On Jan 29, 2011
I'm definitely into looks and I would rather a trey songz to a wesly snipe any day. BTW, I like them very cute, don't mind the competition at all!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by mandiiee(f): 5:48am On Jan 29, 2011
within the range of 6.8-8.5, looks don't matter. But anything outside that domain , looks matter smiley.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by gwas(m): 11:16am On Jan 29, 2011
@gwas, pls mind yuor biz, this is my opnion, if u dn't like it then ignore it. Anu ofia
!!
how would one ignore this kind of opinion.  its disgusting. i still have a feeling that you are raised in the bush. malu.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
Most girls are not beautiful; dunno why you would reject any man. You shouldn't have a choice dammit. You were not created to have choices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanian girl under fire for posting video with flies in her Vagina (Pics,video) / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age / See What Boredom Did Tew Me..lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.