Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

How Important Are Looks To You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Are Looks To You? (10189 Views)

How Important Is Sex To You?,,? / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by mamaken: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2011
@post
looks matter but its not vital. . .
i've met men who were absolutly not my type but i loved them for their behaviour, the way they looked at me, the way he called my name, their voices, etc. . . and personal hygiene, thats what makes the whole "packeage"
cheers  wink
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by hildaa(f): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
character is the ultimate not looks
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by ellagold(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2011
“Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.”

WHAT THINK YA
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2011
lol
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by omalicha11(f): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2011
looks fade, everyone knows that, but if he's got something extra special,then thats even more attractive to me,
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Intrepid1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
looks fade, everyone knows that, but if he's got something extra special,then thats even more attractive to me,

Omalicha, is 8" "extra special'? wink
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by LA2(m): 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2011
[size=20pt]VERY[/size]
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Intrepid1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2011
VERY

Amen to that!
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by buzugee(m): 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
very impt. but 'looks' is a very ambiguous entity. 'looks' to me does not equate to beauty. 'looks' to me will be a very serene face. i love people with 'peaceful faces'.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by eyeball: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
Its a natural law to be attracted to any good looking thing, but sustaining that attraction is another is another thing. Everyone wants to hang out with a good looking guy or babe, but one has to look beyond that attractiveness, i.e find out if that good looking guy or babe will give you the needed happiness and peace of mind.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by chibaby5(f): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
Looks are important but not very. What makes a guy is his swag and when i say dat, i mean da way he carries himself, da way he talks, sound of his voice, da way he dresses, good dancer (geeiz i love dem manz dat got moves still kiss)etc. Av seen pretty Good looking guyz and datz abwt all the've got. Not sexy atall .
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by femmy2010(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
Look is important.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by segunjowo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
Looks are very important. Can be deceptive sometimes though,

chi-baby:

Looks are important but not very. What makes a guy is his swag and when i say dat, i mean da way he carries himself, da way he talks, sound of his voice, da way he dresses, good dancer (geeiz i love dem manz dat got moves still kiss)etc. Av seen pretty Good looking guyz and datz abwt all the've got. Not sexy atall .
I agree wit u. shocked
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
Very important
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrCork17: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2011
actually I hate my good looks! wink
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by DASHIAN: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
look first, then others follows
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by mbanusick(m): 3:16am On Jan 27, 2011
looks are not that important, other things like behaviour and personality should come first.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 3:23am On Jan 27, 2011
Yes, you must look pretty good; shave that spot dammit! I know its wrinkled but keep it shaved-thats the main thing you've got to offer.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by denony(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2011
Looks matters, though at times the attention is hard to swallow
people like us are rare to find, with good looks and swags.  grin

MR COCK, when will u use the little brain that is in that thin skull.

ACTUALLY MR COCK NEEDS TO BE BAN, FOR NOT APPLYING COMMON SENSE (NO OOFEINCI)
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by ceasyc(f): 10:24am On Jan 27, 2011
190 on tpia = u r hilarious

@topic - looks? sure - very important oh. good personality = v. important too

I'd like to introduce my man to friends, family, etc not explain = explaining y am wit him n all that shyt

i dont want to have ugly babies eithergrin grin grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by totorimi: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2011
If a woman is ugly, then I will never put off the light when i want to sleep at night because anything can happen. You may see her shadow looking like Jurasic park Dinosaur, but for how long will you endure such a horrible look. Abeg a fine girl is ok for me anyday. Imagine if a fine girl smiles at you. The feeling is instant, it is magical and medicinal to the body, but if an ugly girl smiles you will be angry and ask who is this one smiling at. You cant take an ugly girl out to where guys and babes who know what the time is are hanging out but if its a beautiful babe, you will feel cool cos you are covered, some respect even goes with it. Please ugly girls are wicked and full of evil. They are no good, they are very very bad. If they bite you that is the end of that person because that spot will become black instantly. PLease they should keep off from Nland for national peace.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
totorimi:

If a woman is ugly, then I will never put off the light when i want to sleep at night because anything can happen. You may see her shadow looking like Jurasic park Dinosaur, but for how long will you endure such a horrible look. Abeg a fine girl is ok for me anyday. Imagine if a fine girl smiles at you. The feeling is instant, it is magical and medicinal to the body, but if an ugly girl smiles you will be angry and ask who is this one smiling at. You cant take an ugly girl out to where guys and babes who know what the time is are hanging out but if its a beautiful babe, you will feel cool cos you are covered, some respect even goes with it. Please ugly girls are wicked and full of evil. They are no good, they are very very bad. If they bite you that is the end of that person because that spot will become black instantly. PLease they should keep off from Nland for national peace.
LMFAO this is shallow but very funny.

P.S I hope you are handsome urself tongue
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
totorimi:

Please ugly girls are wicked and full of evil. They are no good, they are very very bad. If they bite you that is the end of that person because that spot will become black instantly.
Are you talking from experience? undecided
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by koolchicco: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
totorimi:

If a woman is ugly, then I will never put off the light when i want to sleep at night because anything can happen. You may see her shadow looking like Jurasic park Dinosaur, but for how long will you endure such a horrible look. Abeg a fine girl is ok for me anyday. Imagine if a fine girl smiles at you. The feeling is instant, it is magical and medicinal to the body, but if an ugly girl smiles you will be angry and ask who is this one smiling at. You cant take an ugly girl out to where guys and babes who know what the time is are hanging out but if its a beautiful babe, you will feel cool cos you are covered, some respect even goes with it. [size=15pt]Please ugly girls are wicked and full of evil. They are no good, they are very very bad. If they bite you that is the end of that person because that spot will become black instantly. PLease they should keep off from Nland for national peace.[/size]

Rotflmffaolwkmd4nlpmlslmaollsrotflmhao grin grin grin grin grin

Funniest lines I've read in a while! grin grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by coded65(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
roymary:

Newcomer! That was off point. Whats the view behind your comment?

To hell with ur looks. whats d depth of ur pocket?
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by Alorauk(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2011
u AR A REAL BAD BAD GIRL
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by roymary: 5:00pm On Jan 27, 2011
coded65:

To hell with your looks. whats d depth of your pocket?

Oh yeah!!! I'm a millionaire in my local currency. But i still don't entertain girls that are so upfront about money. Are you a Lagos breed I bet.
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2011
It is important that Jaybee looks presentable when he meet my parents. grin
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by queensmith: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2011
mzdarkskin makes me laugh sometimes, is wesley snipes your definition of exotic? bone strucure- yes exotic- heeeel naw!

@topic, it really depends. It can be love at first sight for a dude thats conventionally beautiful.

however do tend to fall for personality as well.

so all in all looks arent too important. besides, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by marcus1234: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2011
Re: How Important Are Looks To You? by tjskii(f): 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
well, looks aren't that important to me,but intelligence is,once a guy is smart,wwooow,im hooked,unfortunately there's a shortage of them these days,all most guys

are about, is how to make money,booksmarts is gone undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Will Not Marry Chioma. Here Is Why (pics) / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience / Oga Abeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.