Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (73610 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by double77: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki have been corner and caged, nobody can help him not even Mr president. Is now like a virus and of no value to the party.
Shakespeare said a coward is always right in his own eyes and a fool die many times before his death. Obaseki thought being a Governor makes him untouchable.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Sonoyom(m): 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
thatigboman:
had discrepancies in WAEC? Has anybody ever seen Buhari's WAEC? Does he have any?
He say it was with Military Secretary. Military Secretary say no way, nothing with him.
He then say it is at Cambridge. It was the day that Buhari went to UK and came without going to Cambridge to collect the certificate that I knew he had none.
He entered army with his principal written note that he believed that buhari would pass maths and english. That's all. End of story.
The WAEC discrepancy was written in a 'quote' so you should have gotten the message.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by conquer20: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
My questions are, what happened to the screening committee in 2016,how did he manage to win the primary then and can't opposition parties capitalise on this to challenge his credibility for 2016 election?

quote author=Manson1 post=90591644]It means he has accepted his disqualification in good faith but seriously if Obaseki should decamp and win Edo state then oshiomole is finished politically.. We are still watching at how things will later unfold [/quote]
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Sonoyom(m): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
senatordave1:

Its a blessing for apc.didn't you see what happened in bayelsa
It's both ways, this disqualification will bring a lot up cases in court which might affect even the conduct of the primaries. He served his first term with the help of this same Oshiomhole, politics in this country is just too crazy.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by bolaayenimo: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
That's why Oshiomhole should be arrested for aiding and abetting

conquer20:
My questions are, what happened to the screening committee in 2016,how did he manage to win the primary then and can't opposition parties capitalise on this to challenge his credibility for 2016 election?

quote author=Manson1 post=90591644]It means he has accepted his disqualification in good faith but seriously if Obaseki should decamp and win Edo state then oshiomole is finished politically.. We are still watching at how things will later unfold
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Etuagievin(m): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
It means he hasnt been qualified all these four years. The opponent can prey on this before the election date
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by pfadom: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Obaseki, based on his academic qualifications reason, will he a liability to the PDP or any other for that matter.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
flejnr:
Obaseki personally shot him self in the leg. You don’t fight your helper when he still holds upper echelon than you in the party, ask ambode, Okorocha and yari
What the Bleep are you people saying ,,
I hate seeing this comments ..

So you want him to be a stooge ??
You want obaseki to be an asslicker ??
You want him to be a puppet??

You don't want him to have freedom and work for his state ..

This Nigerian citizens are very shallow and gullible...

That's how you people sell your votes for beans and rice ...

That's how you people hail and worship politicians who made you bankrupt
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by BERNIMOORE: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sonoyom:

The WAEC discrepancy was written in a 'quote' so you should have gotten the message.
they said that Obaseki waec 45 yrs ago 3 crediteds and 3 passes, the screening panel says its short of entry requirements Even though the school UI admitted that they admit him into the school with that. Even myself I benefited from having, 2 credits less in ABU Zaria but produced it later
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Heavensent01(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
the only hope of Obaseki is decamping and sympathy votes, he has nothing to lose anyway

If PDP give Obaseki automatic ticket then forget about Oshiomole having rest of mind, he will do anything within his power to resist the decision of the voters but it will almost draw off his last breath

as I said, Obaseki has nothing to lose but on a political lifelines, his antecedent as Governor and his political turnaround will determined his next position in few months
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by God2man2again(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is serious ooo.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Abagworo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
flejnr:
Obaseki personally shot him self in the leg. You don’t fight your helper when he still holds upper echelon than you in the party, ask ambode, Okorocha and yari

Okorocha won his election. He is not a weakling or coward like Ambode
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Yebosola(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
surgical:
By the time , the apc chairman that will replace oshiomole disqualifies tinubu In 2023 using this same format,hope you guys won't cry foul then , because this your support for oshiomole is because you think he can use his position to bring in tinubu

Is not 2023 yet, let's face Edo issue, stop seeing Tinubu in your dream
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Sonoyom(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
they said that Obaseki waec 45 yrs ago 3 crediteds and 3 passes, the screening panel says its short of entry requirements Even though the school UI admitted that they admit him into the school with that. Even myself I benefited from having, 2 credits less in ABU Zaria but produced it later
Yours was what year in ABU?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Konskott(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you knew all these, why did you have to fight a man who is your party chairman? You dug a big cesspit for yourself and fell headlong into it.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Konskott(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
If you knew all these, why did you have to fight a man who is your party chairman? You dug a big cesspit for yourself and fell headlong into it. You don't insult your class teacher and expect to pass his subject.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Bighead9: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
moderatedguy:
Edo thugs/agberos spotted.

E pain this Obaseki Boy well grin grin

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by RTSC: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
SaintLucia:
Market women are seriously jubilating in Benin except for IPOB members on social media who are still bitter about his disqualification.
I doubt that.

But tell yourself anything that makes you happy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 7:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bighead9:

E pain this Obaseki Boy well grin grin
e nopain me oo.i was only stating the obvious.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ThatFairGuy: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The beginning of the end of APC and oshiomhole in Edo state

Don't say that niggarrr
Even with osagie ize iyamu the thief as PDP candidate it was an uphill task for obaseki in the last election not to talk of now
Even up till now the whole esan land loyalty still goes to PDP.
I repeat the beginning of oshiomhole and APC is imminent
Real niggarrr. OBASEKI WILL FVCK OSHIOMHOLE ANY DAY ANYTIME IN EDO ELECTION. E do you fake niggarrr

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
I fear who no fear a short man undecided
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ThatFairGuy: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Don't say that niggarrr
Even with osagie ize iyamu the thief as PDP candidate it was an uphill task for obaseki in the last election not to talk of now
You're just making me laugh saying PDP will win Edo. Which Edo abeg ?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by AgainstIslam(f): 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Don't say that niggarrr

Still waiting for you to cut off your balls as you promised yesterday.

tonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by lion042(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hi, how are u
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by friday2011(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
moderatedguy:
You are confused

Hmnn, whether i am confused or not, time will tell
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
They have already succeeded on that one and they dont want to make the same mistake again to avoid bayelsa disaster.
infogenerator:

Very true, but the APC cabal in Edo state has to be careful so they don't shoot themselves on the leg.

They claim there is a discrepancy in his certificate, hence his disqualification. But this is the same certificate he used in contesting and winning the 2016 governorship election in Nigeria.

If this is correct, then his Governance under APC is up for questioning.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by TrebleChamp(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
thesmallgod:
It's amazing how a one time Union leader foolishly become stupid
You mean becoming so powerful, all Polithiefcians are self centered and very corrupt. That is why i don't waste my time supporting any of them....
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Emerie22(m): 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
myboy2111:
PDP cannot win Edo State.

Pdp cannot win Edo state but they won two senatorial seats n house of Representatives seats.
Are you normal?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by duwdu: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
techmo:
cool

Ambode treatment loading... appeal and go to jail, decamp and go to jail.. decamp to PDP and get disqualified over same result issue.. his best bet is to loot and buy off French or Dominican diplomatic passport and start living in exile

I wonder why some dull ipobians want to force us to believe Obaseki is a kind of a technocrat, the pussy ugly monkey got just 3 credits in WASC and didn't even pass English, to compound his dullness he made Second Class Lower 2.2 in Classic Studies (Studies of greek and European mythology and ways of life) in University of Ibadan without a factual certificate or evidence, I mean he didn't do maths chemistry, biology, programing in university and could only get a 2.2 reading shakes spear novel

Afrivest his company is a stockbroking firm that sells other peoples share, and they are not even credited with any major IPO of any good company

Lucifers only sin against Jehovah was his disloyalty to Gods authority, Lucifer never tried to remove Jehovah from the throne as the case of oshiomole vs obaseki, he never insulted Jehovah in all National Newspaper daily , disloyal people should be made to pay dearly so as to discourage such evil behaviour

Hmm... This is quite a lot.

P34c3
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Dandsome: 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by AK481(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
joshjc:
oga obaseki will not decamp

This doesn’t look like someone that will give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.