Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (73657 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
cosef:
PDP is taking Edo state.
in your dream.
Ize iyamu is both PDP and APC.
Hence, no need for general election in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by emkz: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Correcto:
You talk like a stupid person.

PoC, I am not talking. I am writing. I know you want my attention, so I'd humour you for the one minute it would take me to write this post.

Can you please present your own arguments so we can scrutinise your IQ (I don't know if you have one, but let's assume you do).
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 6:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Bighead9:

Protest for what?
We dey celebrate the disqualification of Ugly Obaseki here in Benin. If you are anywhere near GRA Benin, come to Jokers along Limit Road. I'll spoil you with expensive wines.

Edo people are wiser now. grin grin grin
Edo thugs/agberos spotted.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ejimatic: 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=90595636][/quote]. if that is the case it is very disappointing.The truth is politicians know their secret unless they don't want to talk. Any political party that accepts him now may be taking a great risk....

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by blessedchild234(m): 6:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
the result he submitted four years ago is different from what he submitted now.
its is funny
Somehow, but its relevant that he should know that times like these will come 2. I just think its just the God fatherism thats in play its a normal African thing. 3. What if he hadn't had any quarrel with the party chairman would disqualification still be the case?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why cant he do it in Rivers

APC were not having candidate in rivers
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Charly68: 6:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Those who are chanting decamp decamp,where will he decamp that APC will not unseat him with legal trap...can't you see what is happening ,if he joins PDP ,he is more or less going to waste his money there even if he wins election ,they will still unseat him. He should accept everything in good fate and toe the humble line. He messed up his golden privilege in life. Fighting somebody that can waste your opportunity without losing anything. The man must be greedy to have won his governorship and turned against his party men. Go and ask how JKF managed Niyi Adebayo in Ekiti without any acrimony ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by talkwithfobi: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
I don't expect Obaseki to still remain in APC seeking to be the party's flag bearer. He has already stirred the hornet's nest. He should have won is protective garments by now. He took the National Chairman of the party to court with a view to removing him after he had helped to suspend him in his ward. He took the party to court twice and secured restraining orders to stop the primary elections on the two occasions. He himself has resulted to naked force against several party stalwarts sequel to the planning of the primary elections. He has recruited the estranged party chairman Odigie Oyegun to blackmail all well-meaning party leaders including PMB just to reduce everyone to his tent. He has used Executive Order to stampede the conduct of the primary election among other atrocities. I feel he should know that every thesis has a corresponding antithesis. During electioneering periods, political parties always have stupendous powers to handle their candidates and members. Obaseki should have weighed his options. Now is the time for him to dump the party and seek his mandate elsewhere. Whether he will go with Shuaib is another salient question.

© *Mayowa Napoleon*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
ejimatic:
. if that is the case it is very disappointing.The truth is politicians know their secret unless they don't want to talk. Any political party that accepts him now may be taking a great risk....
he actually submitted affidavit, but this time, APC demanded for original copy,
That was how there were a discrepancy

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by friday2011(m): 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
myboy2111:
PDP cannot win Edo State.

Lets wait and see,

With the unfriendly reports for iyamu in the last election, oshiomole /Obaseki struggled to win...

Obaseki knows no party will welcome him as there flag bearer with this certificate wahala, but I promise you, he will technically or silently support any strong opposition to APC in the elections in September. (he who is down fears no fall)
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by frog12: 6:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
he should join pdp or run as independent.
this was apc's game.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ThatFairGuy: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
We are waiting for the directives sir...PDP power
Reason am nah. Would you want them to also risk Obaseki? Do you even know reason for the disqualification? These people sev. smh

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
If APC disqualified Obaseki on grounds of false certificate then they have filled a dishonest governor all along, that tells alot about the party tho, hmmm
Jesusloveyou:
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by frog12: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
he should go to court. he can win
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Correcto: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ok, you write like a mad person.
emkz:

PoC, I am not talking. I am writing. I know you want my attention, so I'd humour you for the one minute it would take me to write this post.

Can you please present your own arguments so we can scrutinise your IQ (I don't know if you have one, but let's assume you do).

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 6:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
in your dream.
delusional lol
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by moderatedguy: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
friday2011:

Lets wait and see,

With the unfriendly reports for iyamu in the last election, oshiomole /Obaseki struggled to win...

Obaseki knows no party will welcome him as there flag bearer with this certificate wahala, but I promise you, he will technically or silently support any strong opposition to APC in the elections in September. (he who is down fears no fall)
You are confused
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by senatordave1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sonoyom:
He was disqualified because like they said 'discrepancies in his NYSC certificate'. But a man had too many 'discrepancies' in his WAEC certificate but he was cleared to contest for a position higher than the Governorship. I hate to say this but the kind of politics APC is playing is just too idiotic. This might be a blessing for the PDP though.

APC supporters, how do you sleep at night?

Its a blessing for apc.didn't you see what happened in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
moderatedguy:
Edo thugs/agberos spotted.
you're the agbero.
Supporting a crook like obaseki to be your governor
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SIONKPO1(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
joshjc:
APC will win without Edo central,Edo central always vote for PDP and not APC,oshiomole won without Edo central and same with obaseki
Oshiomhole won because of Pity electorates had there on him then
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ejimatic: 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
. This is terrible.Some days ago he said he would not scale through the screening. Ruling a state with affidavit. He deserves the disqualification.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Amdoyin(m): 6:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
ddippset:
It's just like Amaechi appealing to a panel that has Wike as chairman.

grin grin grin

To all those wailing that Oshiomole made sure he stopped Obaseki from contesting,

Do you also remember that Obaseki deployed all the resources within his disposal to remove Oshiomole as APC chairman?

You tried to sack me from my job and you failed; then I fight back and sack you and you are lamenting??

Only Jesus Christ the ever forgiving Saviour would not do what Adams did in this case.
that's the permutation.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by TrebleChamp(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
Manson1:
It means he has accepted his disqualification in good faith but seriously if Obaseki should decamp and win Edo state then oshiomole is finished politically.. We are still watching at how things will later unfold
Which certificate will he use to contest if he decamp to PDP? Obaseki has been destroyed politically in Edo State and indeed Nigeria, at least until he gets a genuine certificate. Politics is a very dirty game after all...

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Jesusloveyou: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
friday2011:

Lets wait and see,

moderatedguy:
You are confused
Jesusloveyou:
in your dream.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by senatordave1(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
thatigboman:
had discrepancies in WAEC? Has anybody ever seen Buhari's WAEC? Does he have any?
He say it was with Military Secretary. Military Secretary say no way, nothing with him.
He then say it is at Cambridge. It was the day that Buhari went to UK and came without going to Cambridge to collect the certificate that I knew he had none.
He entered army with his principal written note that he believed that buhari would pass maths and english. That's all. End of story.

The supreme court says ssce or its equivalent. What is your own
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by RealEzee(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=Jesusloveyou post=90596060][/quote]Chaii that means they knew all along na, they covered up before but now they K.O the guy. Smh
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by senatordave1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
RTSC:

Pdp won the presidential election there.
And I hear they dominate the state Assembly.

If true, that means they voted for obaseki and not necessarily the apc.

Stop talking nonsense.apc cleared the house of assembly
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by senatordave1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
martineverest:
who is talking about local government election here.......PDP won Edo north and central senatorial districts elections and swept presidential election too..PDP got majority of house of reps election's last year
Nonsense pdp won 4 reps seats,apc won 5.stop talking nonsense boy.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Heffalump(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Alexa please play CRY ME A RIVER by Justin Timberlake & Pharell williams
But wait dem no disqualify am for 2016 o, the power of osho

Anyways Obaseki nai do himself, don't bite the hands that feed you

I fear who no fear Baba Osho

Osho Baba right now

The guy below me has said it all but then again this is Nigeria anything can happen, you forget Uzodinma case early this year

Enough of this "don't bite the hand that feed you" choruses.

The same finger that feed you can turnout to choke you till death undecided

It's only Zombies that don't care when someone rapes them cry
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by surgical: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
olaboy33:
There are levels in this game.

Oshiomole the sledge hammer �

More than anything or anyone, party supremacy gets the victory.

By the time , the apc chairman that will replace oshiomole disqualifies tinubu In 2023 using this same format,hope you guys won't cry foul then , because this your support for oshiomole is because you think he can use his position to bring in tinubu
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by TrebleChamp(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
selfemployed:

PDP should be sworn in for the next four years.

No need for election
Pastor Ize Iyamu would be sworn in as governor if at all this is possible...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Tinubu Mulls Extension Of Old Naira Notes Deadline / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.