Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (73642 Views)

Obaseki: I Won’t Back Philip Shaibu To Succeed Me / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
flejnr:
Obaseki personally shot him self in the leg. You don’t fight your helper when he still holds upper echelon than you in the party, ask ambode, Okorocha and yari

You have the mentality of a Nigerian. It is your way to reason like a slave.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by chrisdolly(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Racoon:
I guess the APC does not fully understand the legal implications of disqualifying Obaseki today based on the alleged disputed certificate issue.It automatically means his governorship in the past 4years has been an illegality.
Who cares?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by pieces18: 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
abitex577:
We have not seen the end to this drama, head or tail, the APC votes will be divided as Obaseki joins another party, it will now be left with the best rigger to carry the day. Edo will not remain an APC State again....

My guy do you still trust APC elections? If anyone is waiting and hoping for a credible elections under this government, then that person is maybe born today. Obaseki will surely loose because there won't be any election in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oshio baba the master tactician. He sold obaseki a dummy with the direct primaries battle while concealing his joker (certificate) until the last minute catching obaseki flatfooted with no time and resources left to restrategize. "Element of surprise"
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by humility99: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
techmo:

marginalized ibo spotted, go meet your coward ojukwu and kanu.. am here celebrating brave hero like abiola
Mr man, an average Ibo has high standard of living than an average Yoruba!
This lockdown has exposed the Yoruba! ordinary stay at home ,hunger wants to demolish the entire Yoruba race, Yoruba youths then formed 'One Million Boys gang '.Those gang attack for food only! If Nigeria divides, Yoruba is in trouble! Agberos will take over, idiot!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Smithorgan: 8:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Who cares!
Good riddance to bad rubbish[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by smatme(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Ambode saga
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by bolaayenimo: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
You think Obaseki will cower like Ambode?

pieces18:

My guy do you still trust APC elections? If anyone is waiting and hoping for a credible elections under this government, then that person is maybe born today. Obaseki will surely loose because there won't be any election in Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by SaintLucia: 8:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
RTSC:

I doubt that.

But tell yourself anything that makes you happy.
Eeyah I didn't know it will pain u.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by sidonlook: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Impeachment threat is next and his mouth shut up till he leaves office.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by humility99: 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yebosola:

Is not 2023 yet, let's face Edo issue, stop seeing Tinubu in your dream
Guy, instead of Tinubu to rule Nigeria in 2023,the North will rule forever! Tinubu should forget the South East and South in 2023.If APC gives Tinubu the ticket, PDP will give the North, hence, the North will support their own

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Amagiyaejiro(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria politics tough.Obaseki has skeleton in his cupboard and he has failed to do proper home work. Now his secret has been exposed to the world by those who gave him power some years ago.Worse Scenario, Obaseki can't decamp now because He already has certificate issues that will rob him of victory if he ever decamp to another party too.Politicians re mafia.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Yebosola(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
humility99:

Guy, instead of Tinubu to rule Nigeria in 2023,the North will rule forever! Tinubu should forget the South East and South in 2023.If APC gives Tinubu the ticket, PDP will give the North, hence, the North will support their own

We SE & SS,attache by force, u better face your SE, day don break oh, they said they are Niger Delta, must u include them in your madness??

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Onitola2: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by enisonfome(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I was expecting protest in Benin immediately the announcement was made but the youths went to hide
protest? Re u a Nigerian/in Nigeria?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by golddare: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
flejnr:
Obaseki personally shot him self in the leg. You don’t fight your helper when he still holds upper echelon than you in the party, ask ambode, Okorocha and yari
You forgot Ibikunle Amosun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by ledaman: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Manson1:
It means he has accepted his disqualification in good faith but seriously if Obaseki should decamp and win Edo state then oshiomole is finished politically.. We are still watching at how things will later unfold
After he was disqualified with irregularities with his certificate you think PDP will be stupid to give him ticket with the same issue?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
We are waiting for the directives sir...PDP power
Pele tie
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
If Edo state goes to PDP that's the End for Oshiomole
Your Oga would be taught lessons of his life, let him decamp.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by MrPaul2: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The beginning of the end of APC and oshiomhole in Edo state

Don't say that niggarrr
Even with osagie ize iyamu the thief as PDP candidate it was an uphill task for obaseki in the last election not to talk of now
Even up till now the whole esan land loyalty still goes to PDP.
I repeat the beginning of oshiomhole and APC is imminent

You are very correct, the problem is that Oshiomole will still ring the election and Obaseki can't talk because he might go to jail if he try to cross Capet and loss in court or in the poll. Its a win win for Oshiomole. I'm only surprise at the Bini people fighting their very own and supporting a stranger who didn't even grow up in Edo State.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by adekolaelect(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
saxtaiwo:
There are times I wonder if these demons called polithiefians have conscience. Where were all these discrepancies and certificate issues when he did first time?
Just because he is no longer in good terms with this midget demon now he has been sent packing .
Everything evil is possible in naija,it's only in naija they sold NEPA and the buyer is still the seller,it's only in naija a prisoner will be visited and celebrated,
Pls Lord put me in a better country if it's true that we'll come to this world again.
You have only one life to leave grin grin The law that gives us opportunity to divorce after marriage gives APC the same opportunity to disengage Obaseki.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by backbone503(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
AK481:
Ortom decamped from apc to pdp and won.

This time it will be izoyamo (apc) ve obaseki (pdp)

Same people different same party.

Ortom won because his people were so bitter with FG (APC) over the killings in Benue. Leaving APC was a tactical move to save his political career. What will Obaseki use to campaign against APC?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by FlameZ80s(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-appeal-my-disqualification-obaseki/

IF PDP UNDERSTAND POLITICS, EDO STATE IS ALREADY PDP WITHOUT ELECTION. IF APC DISQUALIFIED THEIR OWN CANDIDATE WHO HAS BEEN A SERVING GOVERNOR, THEN ALL PDP NEEDS DO IS TAKE IT TO COURT SO THE GOVERNOR WILL BE REPLACED BY THE RUNNER UP IN THE PAST ELECTION. THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVE THEM A FOUR YEAR TENURE
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by FlameZ80s(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
hisexcellency34:

https://www.independent.ng/i-wont-appeal-my-disqualification-obaseki/

IF PDP UNDERSTAND POLITICS, EDO STATE IS ALREADY PDP WITHOUT ELECTION. IF APC DISQUALIFIED THEIR OWN CANDIDATE WHO HAS BEEN A SERVING GOVERNOR, THEN ALL PDP NEEDS DO IS TAKE IT TO COURT SO THE GOVERNOR WILL BE REPLACED BY THE RUNNER UP IN THE PAST ELECTION. THAT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GIVE THEM A FOUR YEAR TENURE

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Awaja(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
This one got balls unlike ambode
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by hisexcellency34: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
You are right. The situations are different

backbone503:

Ortom won because his people were so bitter with FG (APC) over the killings in Benue. Leaving APC was a tactical move to save his political career. What will Obaseki use to campaign against APC?
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by bolaayenimo: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is he not the one controlling Edo Assembly? So who will impeach him

sidonlook:
Impeachment threat is next and his mouth shut up till he leaves office.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Stricklybidness(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Racoon:
I guess the APC does not fully understand the legal implications of disqualifying Obaseki today based on the alleged disputed certificate issue.It automatically means his governorship in the past 4years has been an illegality.
This makes sense..
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by stieyven(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
ddippset:
It's just like Amaechi appealing to a panel that has Wike as chairman.

grin grin grin

To all those wailing that Oshiomole made sure he stopped Obaseki from contesting,

Do you also remember that Obaseki deployed all the resources within his disposal to remove Oshiomole as APC chairman?

You tried to sack me from my job and you failed; then I fight back and sack you and you are lamenting??

Only Jesus Christ the ever forgiving Saviour would not do what Adams did in this case.
Jesus has raised an army of faithful followers who are guided by the Holy Spirit to live according to the model established by him. A pure, Holy and unblemished church waiting to be harvested. 1kings 19:18
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:09am On Jun 13, 2020
techmo:
cool

Ambode treatment loading... appeal and go to jail, decamp and go to jail.. decamp to PDP and get disqualified over same result issue.. his best bet is to loot and buy off French or Dominican diplomatic passport and start living in exile

I wonder why some dull ipobians want to force us to believe Obaseki is a kind of a technocrat, the pussy ugly monkey got just 3 credits in WASC and didn't even pass English, to compound his dullness he made Second Class Lower 2.2 in Classic Studies (Studies of greek and European mythology and ways of life) in University of Ibadan without a factual certificate or evidence, I mean he didn't do maths chemistry, biology, programing languages, in university and could only get a 2.2 reading shakes spear novel

Afrivest his company is a stockbroking firm that sells other peoples and company shares, and they are not even credited with any major IPO of any good company

Lucifer's only sin against Jehovah was his disloyalty to Gods authority, Lucifer never tried to remove Jehovah from the throne as the case of oshiomole vs obaseki, he never insulted Jehovah in all National Newspaper daily , disloyal people should be made to pay dearly so as to discourage such evil behavior

People like you are useless in life truth, useless youth who support useless politicians so Oshiomhole wasn't aware of all these in the first place right and he projected and rigged election for him in his first term? You people will continue to suffer hardship and penury in that useless country called Nigeria rubbish.

Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by EagleSquare1(m): 1:54am On Jun 13, 2020
One big loser in this power game will be Deputy Gov Shaibu. Whosoever emerges as the APC candidate is certain not to select him as deputy candidate. Also, should Obaseki decamp to PDP he can’t also produce his running mate. The PDP will have to make input to the ticket and it surely will not be Shaibu. So the deputy governor has to try and pick a ticket for governor in another party and try his luck, and when PDP and APC rock it out and tear each other apart, he (Shuaibu) can be the beneficiary smiley

ddippset:
It's just like Amaechi appealing to a panel that has Wike as chairman.

grin grin grin

To all those wailing that Oshiomole made sure he stopped Obaseki from contesting,

Do you also remember that Obaseki deployed all the resources within his disposal to remove Oshiomole as APC chairman?

You tried to sack me from my job and you failed; then I fight back and sack you and you are lamenting??

Only Jesus Christ the ever forgiving Saviour would not do what Adams did in this case.
Re: Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary by Ayodoni1(m): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2020
If What they are saying concerning Obaseki is not true why did he decides not to go court. My suggestion is that, he should also be remove from office before the end of his term, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

See The New Look Of Ogoni Land As Cleaning Kicks Off - Photos / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Secondary School With Shehu Yaradua In 1961(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.