Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118588 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Simbrixton(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Her own countrymen can fight for her. What kind of name is that? It's not South African. Tag her countrymen, you've entered the wrong inbox.
shes xhosa and definitely south African it's on YouTube
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

You are on Nairaland. Your obsession with everything Nigeria is Palpable. We are fking great!

The Kenyans invented M-Pesa but they are still a shithole. And so are you.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Simbrixton:
shes xhosa and definitely south African it's on YouTube

I'm not gonna debate SA names with a Nigerian.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by joseph1832(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is just nonsense. To use the action of a few to judge the many is just insane. These south Africans should wake up and stop generalizing.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by PinkHealthGroup: 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

The Kenyans invented M-Pesa but they are still a shithole. And so are you.

We dont care what the gaddamn Kenyans invented. Go back to your sewers in soweto. You live in wooden boxes yet you want to talk sh.t on Nairaland. Your mouth is a sh.thole, those whites are still defecating in it

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Awaja(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Foolish and useless South Africans,they are slaves to their white masters till date .

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They are keeping up with the Jones."If Ghana has,why can't I" grin

Lol grin Nigeria, always the bridesmaid - never the bride.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

We dont care what the gaddamn Kenyans invented. Go back to your sewers in soweto. You live in wooden boxes yet you want to talk sh.t on Nairaland. Your mouth is a sh.thole, those whites are still defecating in it

I dont know of any place in Soweto that is worse than Makoko. Even your whole commercial capital looks like a rhino took a huge dump all over it. I'm sure even your president stays somewhere along this magnificent Avenue.

60 years of wasted independence. grin

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Acidosis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
The average Nigerian is corrupt. We have to start punishing parents that raise these bad boys. It will help correct bad behaviours and control our population.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Dextre(m): 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Don't flatter yourself. South Africans were just reacting to a twitter newsfeed just like they do with other world news. No one's seeking out Nigerian news, most SA people can't even point to Nigeria on the world map.

Haha..cmon,that is just pure lack of basic geography and utter lack of intelligence. It's not rocket science. You can't be educated and not know where countries are located in Africa. And now you say most SA people? That is really poor.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Laslaslala: 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

Well, you can keep listing their names , but we never asked that they shouldn't be probed just like you did when Allison Madueke escaped.
We don't scream tribal persecution when justice is about to be served.
stop deceiving yourselves, how many of you are joining voice as we demand that tinubu the billion fraudster be probed

How many Yoruba media published this hushpupi crime and arrest in the 1st 24hrs they all were seen dragging legs wishing for it to have been from another tribe
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by OriOko88(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
All those stupid south Africans are really punching us hard here ooo. Awon stupid trolls. Ain't got your time today undecided
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Adedokunworld:
South Africans are dumb , hateful , ungrateful bastards,they are so bad their hoes prefer Nigerians.

They are so terrible they can’t work hard but blame others,today whites tomorrow Nigerian.

Their hoes don’t give them pussy so they rape , kill and burn them.Imagine the animals

If a Nigerian declines their hoes for them,the hoes become hateful and bitter,they blame Nigerians for all sorts but behind he scene pray for a Nigerian to ask them out.

Nigeria saved and is still saving you dumb bleeps

You're so right, Nigerians are saving us. Read the wonderful work they do in South Africa. That's why we love them so much and our girls want to marry them because they are honourable men any SA parents would love to have as an in-law. We're so jealous.

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by baby124: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
You people have time. I didn’t know slaves were allowed to have an opinion. They must be on lunch break. Is it not one of their women fighting a Nigerian guy the other day, after he refused to pay for her flight to NIGERIA just a few hrs after meeting him on Twitter?

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Dextre(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Don't flatter yourself. South Africans were just reacting to a twitter newsfeed just like they do with other world news. No one's seeking out Nigerian news, most SA people can't even point to Nigeria on the world map.

And it's not about flatter. Y'all jump on nigerian related news quicker than you jump on anything else. You know this,I'm not saying people shouldn't react to news,they can. Na we dey show ourselves,i nor blame them. But you been here with some other south Africans testifies to this fact. Deep down you know

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by PinkHealthGroup: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

I dont know of any place in Soweto that is worse than Makoko. Even your whole commercial capital looks like a rhino took a huge dump all over it. I'm sure even your president stays somewhere along this magnificent Avenue.

60 years of wasted independence. grin

Why havent you erradicated HIV in your country? Have you met your daily quota of rapes today? The whole world knows SA is the Rape capital of the world. Makoko is better than having every 2 out if 3 Citizens infected with HIV. Go away. You have been disgraced. They even rape babies down there

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dextre:

Haha..cmon,that is just pure lack of basic geography and utter lack of intelligence. It's not rocket science. You can't be educated and not know where countries are located in Africa. And now you say most SA people? That is really poor.

SA has 85%+ literacy rate while Nigeria is in the 50s. What have you been doing for 60 years of independence and with massive oil wealth? undecided
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by baby124: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dextre:

And it's not about flatter. Y'all jump on nigerian related news quicker than you jump on anything else. You know this,I'm not saying people shouldn't react to news,they can. Na we dey show ourselves,i nor blame them. But you been here with some other south Africans testifies to this fact. Deep down you know
They are sick and obsessed people. When you are chained and enslaved in your own land you tend to envy the free. I don’t support hush puppi but the level of their hate for Nigeria is toxic.

A pregnant woman was just hanged and stabbed in the belly in SA. Their women were crying about lack of safety. Did the news even get noticed in Nigeria? Never. But these unevolved looking imbeciles are franctically reading every news about Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by piper7(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Are you blaming SA for your own lost reputation?
Your? Oh you mean our,right?
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
PinkHealthGroup:

Why havent you erradicated HIV in your country? Have you met your daily quota or rapes today? The whole world knows SA is the Rape capital of tge world. Makolo is better than having every 2 out if 3 Citizens infected with HIV. Go away. You have been disgraced. They even rape babies down there

HIV came with you lot from eating apes in the jungles of Central Africa. And because you are perennial border jumpers and cant keep your hands off SA women that's how it spread. But we're cleaning house now so you better alert Air Peace, skull digger. Don't you barbarians kill each other for money rituals or something? I swear Nigerians would sell their own mothers for a dollar or two.

So stop inboxing me man, I'm afraid you're phishing for my passwords and banking pins.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Dextre(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

SA has 85%+ literacy rate while Nigeria is in the 50s. What have you been doing for 60 years of independence and with massive oil wealth? undecided

You can be literate and ignorant at the same time. Do you want to talk about academic achievement?. This is not your fight abeg, 80% of the literate in your country are whites,the blacks drag the remaining 5. And who is talking about wealth with you,I'm not arguing who has the best country here,Bleep that! I said how can you consider yourself an educated human and you can't locate countries on map of africa...cmon dude,stop talking and think for a while. If you belong among this people who don't know jack about what happens outside SA, then there is no need to talk this out with you again

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Hoodgod(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud, cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
Yorubas do not justify crime by claiming other tribes are worse at it.
They don't rejoice when a criminal evades justice just because he is Yoruba.
No, they expose criminals and let him face justice
if i slap u and oduduwa go happy anywhere e dey...tribal lunatic

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Iamthoney(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
People dey talk Southy too dey talk....crime na crime no matter the weight and size of the crime. So make dem go heal their own country and curb all the crimes wey dey come out from there before them poke nose into we own matter

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by zudozz: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Massively developed SA standard infrastructure but all this SAfricans disrespecting Nigerians are maggots. They have 0 iq n very dirty. They are nothing like us. Unfortunately.. na Buhari dey rule us nau. Shame! Imagine Lazy South African men!

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by karbie(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dextre:

Oh please, I'm sure there aren't even 30 South Africans on this platform out of the millions of people that are here, so again, stop pleasuring yourself in public.

If you really knew how insular South Africans are you wouldn't embarrass yourself like this, we don't even follow what's happening in Lesotho or Zimbabwe. And the day Air Peace comes for the cocaine-pushing Nigerians on our streets will be the day we close the chapter on the insignificant relationship we have you people.
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
In the United States there are Japanese,Russians,Koreans,African,Italians and more hustling them aswell

It’s not Nigeria’s faulth South Africans are always at the bottom of the food chain eating grass

The whites control the companies and other African nationals control trade and services

It’s your fault hoe

TMKsouth:

You're so right, Nigerians are saving us. Read the wonderful work they do in South Africa. That's why we love them so much and our girls want to marry them because they are honourable men any SA parents would love to have as an in-law. We're so jealous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Flows001(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Tell your criminal brothers to leave SA first then I'll leave Nairaland. How many of them took the offer from Air Peace to leave SA?
Are there no South Africans in Nigeria and other countries? Some of the Nigerians refusing to leave have invested a whole fortune there(I watched a video of how a bunch of hungry and jobless South Africans raided a Nigerian man's shop where he sells lots of cars and destroyed everything despite his plea) so you don't expect them to exit easily like that, you lazy looters, foreigners succeed more than you guys in your own country and jealousy will not allow y'all sleep well, Nigerians are hardworking and you know that, you guys always throw emphasis on the bad ones out of envy. I personally don't give a f**CK about South Africa and South Africans and I have sworn never in my life to visit such a shameless country. I regret ever praying for you guys during apartheid because y'all are bunch of ingrates, I understand my country faces a lot of internal crisis but we are still trusting in God for everything to go well, there are over 200 ethnic groups(and 36 states) in Nigeria so it's not surprising that getting a single voice(unity) will take a long while but nonetheless, I am a proud Nigerian any day!! If you hate the country that much then you shouldn't have any business with anything concerning it including it's entertainment and social platforms, I have no business with any f**king person from SA, their entertainment, social platforms and others. Go and kill yourselves since you all re so obsessed with Nigerians undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by chaloskyx: 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
if you all like be there identifying hushpuppy as yoruba. cant you guys reaD abi did you not see the caption NIGERIAN BILLIONAIRE. where have you in international politics or world news have they identified any bad news that pertains to Nigeria by tribe either hausa igbo or yoruba. or have you travelled outside Nigeria at the border they as you if you are yoruba or igbo. no they see you all as the same NIGERIANS be it igbo yoruba or hausa any ill deed from either of you represents the entity Nigeria and every thing in it so please can you all grow up and face the truth ALL TRIBES IN NIGERIA ARE AFFECTED BY THIS BAD IMAGE
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dextre:

You can be literate and ignorant at the same time. Do you want to talk about academic achievement?. This is not your fight abeg, 80% of the literate in your country are whites,the blacks drag the remaining 5. And who is talking about wealth with you,I'm not arguing who has the best country here,Bleep that! I said how can you consider yourself an educated human and you can't locate countries on map of africa...cmon dude,stop talking and think for a while. If you belong among this people who don't know jack about what happens outside SA, then there is no need to talk this out with you again

Lol grin Just after differentiating between literacy and ignorance you blunder by saying the whites make up the 80%. Do the maths Mandingo - Blacks make up 80% of the population, whites just 10%. The national literacy level hovers over 85%. How exactly did u get to your conclusion that only the whites are educated ? grin grin grin
Stop sVcking on white men dude, it results in low self confidence as a black man.

This white guy is proud of you house nigger.

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by YolobaMuslim: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

Well, you can keep listing their names , but we never asked that they shouldn't be probed just like you did when Allison Madueke escaped.
We don't scream tribal persecution when justice is about to be served.
Your frog eyes ugly overlord and drug barron, Thief.nubu has since been declared a wanted criminal in America.

The moment he step his foot there he is as good as gone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (29) (Reply)

Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures / Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.