Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) (118410 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time / Mompha Buys Same Bentley As Hushpuppi For Wife On Val / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Azmanaty: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Hate to burst your bubble but there are far more Nigerian riff raffs than professionals in SA. They have entered the country illegally or overstayed their visas. Just go to places like Hillbrow in Johannesburg and Sunnyside in Pretoria to see how they are overrunning those towns and hijacking buildings, leaving them to become inner-city slums. Wherever Nigerians settle in crowds South Africans move out. That should tell you the problem is indeed a huge one.

This one is truly a zombie and probably washing plate for his white master. See ordinary south Africans dey follow us talk.. U better run to the diamond mine where ur police will kill u and ur mothers in bulk. They re waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
South Africans are dumb , hateful , ungrateful bastards,they are so bad their hoes prefer Nigerians.

They are so terrible they can’t work hard but blame others,today whites tomorrow Nigerian.

Their hoes don’t give them pussy so they rape , kill and burn them.Imagine the animals

If a Nigerian declines their hoes for them,the hoes become hateful and bitter,they blame Nigerians for all sorts but behind he scene pray for a Nigerian to ask them out.

Nigeria saved and is still saving you dumb bleeps

TMKsouth:

They pale in comparison to Nigerian ills. Hmm, naija.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude I watched just the 1st minute - the first lady and presenter accents are really paraplegic. Sounds like they have broken jaws.

Anyway, just coz Ghana got visa-free entry in SA they feel they also deserve it? Ghana is a very disciplined country whereas Naija is the complete opposite. I'm afraid they're gonna be waiting for a long looooonngggggggggg time before Nigerians can come in willy-nilly into SA.
I pity those that actually deserve it.

p. s. Yes, the accents really turned me on...NOT!! grin grin

They are keeping up with the Jones."If Ghana has,why can't I" grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by sheyitokz(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
hush issa disgrace flaunting nairas hin gen neva worked for
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by joro10: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Focus on the topic. They are not far from being right. Is this how you defend your country's that was arrested for fraud ?
abokikhalifa:

Focus on the topic. They are not far from being right. Is this how you defend your country's that was arrested for fraud ?
abokikhalifa:

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Richieniit: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
SIR PLS DIAL IT DOWN!!!
Go to ogun state, osun and even ibadan soka you'll be shock the high rate of ritualist and numbers of people murdered, destiny wasted over ritual, kidnap and high rate of crime.

Don't single out yoruba... CRIME IS EVERYWHERE!!!
THIS IS END TIME

Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud, cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
Yorubas do not justify crime by claiming other tribes are worse at it.
They don't rejoice when a criminal evades justice just because he is Yoruba.
No, they expose criminals and let him face justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by joro10: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
raphy:
see as the girls are saying am not surprise as if they give them 50000 dollars they won't open yash fir u..

let them keep.painting us as bad guys we have good guys here too.
Zulu ppl.
I tire o. ���

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Guys, we made the front-page so prepare for an onslaught from Nairalanders.

copy IronGalaxy

*grabs popcorns*

4 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by falebe: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
BLOGGERS Are among people damaging our image. Well, I am not supporting fraud in any form, but what am insulating is that fraud happen every where, we don’t have up to 20 percent of what Americans are doing in term of fraud. But they treat the mess underground to extend that non America will know about it so as to protect their image. But In our country we escalate every issue on media and we don know this is affecting us in bigger ways. If the penalty it to kill anybody that did fraud Gov should do it.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by NybenSBF101(m): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Abike Dabiri is just silent because hushpussy is a yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Gabkosh: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Davash222:

Quote me when you're ready to answer my question.
Oga keep quiet. Have you ever asked Peter obi to be probed?
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by livinbygrace: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
jesmond3945:
The day we declare yahoo boys as enemies thats the day we would earn our cyber respect. Continue to celebrate them and mortgage your children's future.

Scam,419 ,drug dealings,rituals has been in existing even before your forefathers ,so enough of this exaggeration.Even if all yahoo boys are killers another crime will still come up.
What most of you keyboard warriors don’t understand Is that before Hushpuppy and his crew can carry out such deal,a very good hacker from either China,Pakistan ,Japan or Indians must surely be involved .
They are the real deal breaker that hacked into any system,but you won’t see them or hear their names unlike Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Simbrixton(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Only a Nigerian will use this primitive logic as a defence for why Nigerians are naturally inclined to engage in criminal activities.Are seriously blaming the addicts for your natural edge to be an international criminal? shocked what about the minors you guys kidnap and lock them up in baby factories and prostitution dens? what lame excuse can you come up with for that? demand and supply too?

those nigerians would stay in south africa dere is no place for dem here

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by anonymous1759(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Iamundisputed:

I am a nationalist. If Donald Trump will not castigate his ancestors for enslaving our own ancestors, I owe no one an explanation.

I will never criticise my people because of the actions of a few bad eggs. Nigerians are hard working people.

God Bless you my brother Majority of Nigerian Youths are Naive they think everything is black and white. A supremacist Will massacre people Authorities will blame it on mental illness and too much video game but it it's an African he's a murderer and a Thug. The only problem we've as Africans is that we despise each other.
That's why the whites can penetrate us. Whites don't hurt whites but Africans hurt each other that's why we're not respected. Look at how we castigated each other it's Shameful.
America that sanctioned the Judges at court of Hague for prosecuting their military for crime Against Humanity but they prosecute Africans Leaders and we Africans support them it's a big shame to Africans.hatred Amongst ourselves is our biggest problem that's why the whites keep manipulating us we've lost it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by code5310: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#] 2134990[/color]
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by joro10: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Come to think of it ...Wait watin I been won talk sef���...I no blame una o..Zulu ppl wey na we dey feed dey make noise.mtwww

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by PinkHealthGroup: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:

It's even worse, Nigerians attack South Africans IN SOUTH AFRICA all in the name of making a quick buck. angry

Perhaps if Nigerians weren't selling drugs then crackheads wouldn't be robbing tourists but we're taking back control (that's why you're calling us xenophobic because we are turning off the taps).

PS, there are no South Africans to harm in Nigeria because we don't give a rat's tail about your country.

ALSO Hushpuppi doesn't have to scam my father for me to be upset by his actions. Shows how rotten and corrupt the Nigerian mindset is. Ever heard of Ubuntu?

You stooopid 4awck why are you on nairaland.com? Is it evey Nigerian that is scamming? Awon ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by TMKsouth: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

*grabs popcorns*

Lol. grin grin Our chances of getting banned have just increased tenfold.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by MiddleDimension: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
one very terrible thing about Nigerians is our self hate. you think anyone sees you differently from how you see yourself? i come on here on nairaland and see all sorts of terrible and ill informed comments here.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Dybala11(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
It’s majority Yoruba people of western Nigeria

Hush is a Yoruba man first before being a Nigerian

People from that region are known for act like this

Internet fraud, drugs, skull mining among others are what they’re known for..

Thank God the world is observing... though they’re quick to deny pretend and lay curses on others

Nigeria shall be great again
Sense is far from you nigga, it was never called a Yoruba man's evil deed on any media platform, it was attributed to Nigeria as a whole. In fact, all the tribes in Nigeria are collectively destroying the image of the country.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by babtoundey(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
What of the idiots said what if fraud is a mandatory subject in Nigerian schools. People have bad mouth.

I'm sure the very person that made that comment will not make heaven.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ishilove:
These South Africans are a bunch of hediots. embarassed

Unfortunately Nigerians themselves are the ones giving the world the avenue to insult us. Anywhere you find fraud being committed anywhere in the world, be sure to find at least one or two Nigerians involved. I am so embarrassed right now.

Na wa oh, for isiilove that don't give a fvck about most things to be embrassed, that means this is serious. No wonder the #Nigeriamustfall hashtag is trending right now on Twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Disappointed that hush is Yoruba. Yorubas do not encourage fraud, cultism, murder, drugs and any other forms of crime.
Yorubas do not justify crime by claiming other tribes are worse at it.
They don't rejoice when a criminal evades justice just because he is Yoruba.
No, they expose criminals and let him face justice
//
Mr man shut up they are the main problem of this country and here u are defending them coz they are ur people most of the yorubas youth in knw in lagos are all yahoo boyz while their elders are pollitheivefians claming godfatherism ur tribe and fulanis are our nations main problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Gabkosh: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
It’s majority Yoruba people of western Nigeria

Hush is a Yoruba man first before being a Nigerian

People from that region are known for act like this

Internet fraud, drugs, skull mining among others are what they’re known for..

Thank God the world is observing... though they’re quick to deny pretend and lay curses on others

Nigeria shall be great again
Like Invictus obi, like Evans, like otokoto, okija shrine Abi. Remind me who they all are.

Also remind me who the guy below is and Tue tribe he came from.

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by MiddleDimension: 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
one of the silliest thing i have heard and seen here is Ghanaian Universities are better than those in Nigeria. i have nothing against Ghana, if they like, they can build themselves to be the best they can be or the best in the world and that is still a plus for mankind. but as it stands, they have not been able to produce a Nobel Prize winner in any field except peace, a thing i think is just politics.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Teejay13(m): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wetin concern agbero with over load?

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Olatara(f): 4:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

So this is what Hushpuppi is to you - a hardworker
Did you read what he wrote "I will not castigate Nigerian because of a few bad eggs"

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Heavensent01(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

God doesn't bless criminals and their sympathisers - whether white or black.

SA have their own calamities, why are they living large on hushpuppi news perhaps you should show your ignorance countrymen and women who hardly leave their comfortable zone the thread were almost all Nigerians condemn his act

SA can't be rubbishing us at any fúcking time, there are many millions Nigerians who are antagonist of Crime, fraud even abortion, prostitution and shoplifting that had become a norm in SA

2 Likes

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Still on rape...

Nigeria was first raped by the Europeans and Americans...Fraud against Europe and America is just a well calculated revenge act.

Ague with your brain.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by coolcare(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
We are at it again, blame game. South Africa and the rest of the world are calling Nigerians out, Nigerians are calling Yoruba out, Yoruba are calling Lagosians out.

The blame game but the fact is this guy is an African man and a Nigerian for that matter. The west will surely treat us as the same if you like shout Yoruba, oyingbo ma go still treat you bad once you are an African man.

1 Like

Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Simbrixton(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And Nigerian girls are plenty in brothels and Hillbrow streets but we don't wanna talk to them.

Even Nigerians think their own women are ugly compared to the South African women,so why should we carry their burden? grin grin
come to nigeria and see real women
Re: South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) by Flows001(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

So this is what Hushpuppi is to you - a hardworker
...what the f**k are you doing on a Nigerian platform? We don't always give a f**k about South Africans but y'all are always hoping and waiting for any slightest bad news from Naija so you can shamelessly jump on it and bark. Even though fraud is bad, I will choose it over killing fellow blacks any day; twice on a Sunday!!! For every 1 Nigerian fraudster out there; there 100 Nigerians making impacts in Europe, America e.t.c. If South Africans aren't shameless,they should criticize any white for racism. Get the f**k outta our platform and go join your fellow Zulu speaking jealous iiidiiootttss! The way this South Africans are always loud on Nigerian related bad news, you will think there is no single criminal in SA. Mind your business South Africans, I personally can't remember the last time the thought of South Africa as a country crossed my mind, busy making legit money to have time for nonsense.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.