Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? (8575 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ugaboy:
Oh not again dear

You too found a typo again?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Ugaboy: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

You too found a typo again?
...just learn to be patient while typing and always take ur time to go through what u typed, it can help reduce us typo error, i do same(too fast and skipping words)...the insults got me strengthen.
Alway remember this...JUST 1 MINUTE PATIENT
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Ahahahah that was obviously a typo. I type really fast.

You're noticed, I have corrected the typo. You may run along now.
he is running along now grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Okoroawusa: 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
luscioustrish:
Personality, vibes, bulge in the middle cheesy grin grin grin
Na once u go notice bulge in the middle?

Appearance is not reality o!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Eastside22(m): 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Physical features like being attractive, proper hygiene, nice smell..
Then, ability to initiate and maintain intelligent conversations.
You just stated out my features lol
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
ruggedtimi:
he is running along now grin
lolz
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by FlordFlorez(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ejenavi18:
if thats all, then u'd keep attracting 'players' like them messi, ronaldo them them.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Ejenavi18(f): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
FlordFlorez:
if thats all, then u'd keep attracting 'players' like them messi, ronaldo them them.
grin
The Op said 'first thing'.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by phemmyfour: 2:31am On Jun 13, 2020
luscioustrish:
Personality, vibes[b], bulge in the middle [/b] cheesy grin grin grin
r you sweet in the middle
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Hypnotise: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2020
If you like intelligent, fashion sense, good height, smell nice and all those goodies .....once a rich guy shows interest, trust most of our Nigerian ladies to Japa. Hypergamy things.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by GreaterDC(m): 7:26am On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Title clearly stated “ladies” but no!

You peasants must masturbate on every thread.

Can't you all take the back seat & allow ladies to express their own views & not what you think?
masturbate? So unbelievable!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by telkevog(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
luscioustrish:
Personality, vibes, bulge in the middle cheesy grin grin grin

Wait o, 'bulge in the middle' are you talking about the third leg?
At least with that I ... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2020
telkevog:
Wait o, 'bulge in the middle' are you talking about the third leg? At least with that I ... grin grin grin grin
Naughty you
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OffsahBoye(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Can't you all take the back seat & allow ladies to express their own views & not what you think?
And you ended up not answering the op too
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 13, 2020
OffsahBoye:

And you ended up not answering the op too

I did!

MoodyQueen:
Intelligence, fashion style and height. embarassed
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HornyTave: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Ejenavi18:

do you mean intelligent conversation by the chat like interview you girls initiate?? few Nigerian girls can actually keep an interesting conversation, most of them don't know what to say or type.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Blackmoran(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2020
She check my back pocket I was kind of happy she was going to smack me in my ass, but all she want is to dip her hand inside my pocket unfortunately for her it was empty......
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Petyprincess(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Exactly! Especially the first guy that commented
He will always want to find a way to lay his frustration on every thread as if Nigerian girls are the cause of his situation embarassed that makes me wonder if they have life outside nairaland
The thread clearly stated "ladies".

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:

do you mean intelligent conversation by the chat like interview you girls initiate?? few Nigerian girls can actually keep an interesting conversation, most of them don't know what to say or type.
#fact. Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Mywd: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

He will always want to find a way to lay his frustration on every thread as if Nigerian girls are the cause of is situation embarassed that makes me wonder if they have life outside nairaland

Calm down jare na his not is...... Fvcking Gold diggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Petyprincess:

He will always want to find a way to lay his frustration on every thread as if Nigerian girls are the cause of is situation embarassed that makes me wonder if they have life outside nairaland
See as you fine even from sidegrin..... Please don't mind anybody just say your own
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by teemotee: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Ladies just dry jump this thread pass. Guys don really spoil nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
teemotee:
Ladies just dry jump this thread pass. Guys don really spoil nairaland.
How do you mean
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:
O shut up, have you seen me in your entire miserable life before? Nairaland is a faceless forum, u don't know who is who
Only guys insult like this
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Prettyvirginia(f): 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
HazardMan:
What's the first thing you girls check out on we guys on our first approach?
For the guys that love to impress, take note o

Height and shoe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by womenareapes: 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
useless girls coming here and be talking handsome, good humor, must be intelligent blablabla undecided

if you check there background carefully, you will notice that many of these piece of shiit (Naija women) came from a poverty background undecided

many of this piece of shit lack common sense and can't even hold a conversation! all they know is big brother Nigeria, my cloth my hair, my husband must be this and that.

the common truth is that you attract what you are! if you are a piece of shit, you also attract piece of shiit. undecided

fish brain Republic coming here and writing what they can never get in life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
womenareapes:
useless girls coming here and be talking handsome, good humor, must be intelligent blablabla undecided

if you check there background carefully, you will notice that many of these piece of shiit (Naija women) came from a poverty background undecided

many of this piece of shit lack common sense and can't even hold a conversation! all they know is big brother Nigeria, my cloth my hair, my husband must be this and that.

the common truth is that you attract what you are! if you are a piece of shit, you also attract piece of shiit. undecided

fish brain Republic coming here and writing what they can never get in life.

Take it easy mangrin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by lammylam(f): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
First thing

Hair, dress, butt (I like guys with strong butt)
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by maximusprime2000: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
HazardMan:

Some girls don't care about your money bro

But majority cares about the money sooner or later. cos brokenness doesn't help anyone. money is the new black. cuting ur coat according to our size is the new REDPILL.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
lammylam:
First thing
Hair, dress, butt (I like guys with strong butt)
What if it is a flat one?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by obiagelilouis: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
And Whenever you ask a guy why a girl refused to date him or dumped him, he'll say it's because he's broke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed / Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Real Life Angel With Feather Falls From Heaven In London(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.