Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? (8580 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Lucyspa: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tbh, the first thing that attracts me to a guy is tge quality of what he is wearing e. g quality shoe, wristwatch in fact everything.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Bimpe29: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
What about his faithfulness?
Kweensavvy:
Intellect, wisdom...ambitious hustler..

And don't think 'hustling' is just all about 'being broke' or looking for bread to eat..

Ambitious hustle is hustling with your brains and specific goals.

It's about not being comfortable with where you are. (Dangote, Otedola, those guys are still hustlers)...

So! ability to maintain an interesting conversation, humour and sound grammar and that's it!

Those 'attract me' enough to start a friendship.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by lammylam(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
HazardMan:

What if it is a flat one?

Then he will have to make up for it in his sense of humor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by HazardMan(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
lammylam:

Then he will have to make up for it in his sense of humor
hmmm
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
From my experience with the categories of women that have fell in love with me all through my life, what attracts women to a man all depends on her age and what she wants at that time.

For younger women, especially teenagers, you just have to be handsome and got swag. At that age, they are all about the vibes of the man and how he make her feel fly, to impress her friends. When the lady is matured, then traits like ambition, confidence, articulation, and the traditional qualities that represent a man are sought after.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ejenavi18:
Physical features like being attractive, proper hygiene, nice smell..
Then, ability to initiate and maintain intelligent conversations.
You forgot to add something it
MONEY
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Intelligence, fashion style and height. embarassed
You forgot something
MONEY
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
luscioustrish:
Personality, vibes, bulge in the middle cheesy grin grin grin
Y'all keep forgetting the main thing
MONEY
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by arthorjnr(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
A guy makes a thread for ladies and plenty guys jump on it!!!

Ffs would it kill y'll not to comment and observe first??!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by pryme(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Title clearly stated “ladies” but no!

You peasants must masturbate on every thread.

Can't you all take the back seat & allow ladies to express their own views & not what you think?

You now have my attention, let's have your point of view.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by pryme(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Intellect, wisdom...ambitious hustler..

And don't think 'hustling' is just all about 'being broke' or looking for bread to eat..

Ambitious hustle is hustling with your brains and specific goals.

It's about not being comfortable with where you are. (Dangote, Otedola, those guys are still hustlers)...

So! ability to maintain an interesting conversation, humour and sound grammar and that's it!

Those 'attract me' enough to start a friendship.

Do we have ladies that can do this in return?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by MRAKBEE(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olami1919:
I have been with many ladies that your pocket isnt even one of what they want.

But depression didnt allow me to be with any of them then.
Thats very rare. So how are you faring now?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
pryme:

Yes, all NL ladies (95%) have those traits you highlighted. It's not hard na.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Bimpe29:
What about his faithfulness?
By faithfulness you mean not cheating on me?

Well, the topic only asks for what 'attracts me'. The attraction could be for platonic friendship too.

So for me, the first stage is 'attraction' (what the thread is about)...then platonic friendship bond (at this stage, his faithfulness is none of my business)...then maybe the NEXT STAGE (where I can talk about faithfulness).

So that one sef dey but the thread isnt about that stage.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Neat and slim grin
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ugaboy:
...just learn to be patient while typing and always take ur time to go through what u typed, it can help reduce us typo error, i do same(too fast and skipping words)...the insults got me strengthen.
Alway remember this...JUST 1 MINUTE PATIENT

Thanks, I guess my fingers are trying to keep up with the pace of my mind (even when I write sometimes)...

It doesn't always happen; depends on what I'm typing/ writing about.

But thanks a lot for the advice!
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by maximusprime2000: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Olami1919:
I have been with many ladies that your pocket isnt even one of what they want.

But depression didnt allow me to be with any of them then.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

Height and shoe

Shoe WTF?....Now that's a new one. So no show for people like us wey be pam gang?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lucyspa:
Tbh, the first thing that attracts me to a guy is tge quality of what he is wearing e. g quality shoe, wristwatch in fact everything.

Na so okpo tey dey start
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Lucyspa: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Na so okpo tey dey start

How?
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
arthorjnr:
A guy makes a thread for ladies and plenty guys jump on it!!!

Ffs would it kill y'll not to comment and observe first??!!!

But bros you join dem nah
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
pryme:

Ejo. Mba. Rara
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lucyspa:

How?

All the nonsese you wrote there at your first post translates to one word.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by arthorjnr(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

But bros you join dem nah

Lol, I knew someone would say this.
But honestly, I had to let it out.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Lucyspa: 12:31am On Jun 14, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

All the nonsese you wrote there at your first post translates to one word.....

Okay.... I like money ooo.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Westernlove: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2020
lammylam:
First thing
Hair, dress, butt (I like guys with strong butt)
grin You don't meant It, but It must not be big I guess lol...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Westernlove: 1:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Lucyspa:

grin No worry, You go soon dey Vomit am since you like the taste very well Ole...... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Lucyspa:

yeah fine... Own it
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Bimpe29: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2020
Okay
Kweensavvy:

By faithfulness you mean not cheating on me?

Well, the topic only asks for what 'attracts me'. The attraction could be for platonic friendship too.

So for me, the first stage is 'attraction' (what the thread is about)...then platonic friendship bond (at this stage, his faithfulness is none of my business)...then maybe the NEXT STAGE (where I can talk about faithfulness).

So that one sef dey but the thread isnt about that stage.
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by gfm01: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
luscioustrish:
Personality, vibes, bulge in the middle cheesy grin grin grin
hmmmmm bulge in d middle �������
Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Ugaboy: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Thanks, I guess my fingers are trying to keep up with the pace of my mind (even when I write sometimes)...

It doesn't always happen; depends on what I'm typing/ writing about.

But thanks a lot for the advice!
ya welcome deary

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? by Prettyvirginia(f): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Shoe WTF?....Now that's a new one. So no show for people like us wey be pam gang?

Lolz. Don't get it twisted. Most ladies notice your shoe and wristwatch immediately you approach them. Just upgrade yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have The Opportunity To Take My Pound Of Flesh From Her Now / She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. / What Is Not Wrong With This Photo? (man Sucking Lady's Oranges Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.