Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman (62178 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by idonhammer: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Leaners keeps disgracing men wey sabi

5 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Audu12: 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
K
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Kobicove(m): 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
These terrible people have spoilt Nigeria's reputation abroad sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Spaxon:

K
Is for kidney.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Olabode971(f): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Iamikeokwu(m): 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Progonoified:
Boys gats chop

Go and work bros stop scamming innocent people

Use your intelligent skills to scam our politicians

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Hausa(m): 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where do these guys get to see these people to chat with them?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
freshkpomo:
Na today? Mike himself na..........
Nor be my mouth you go hear the rest.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria.

Abi ke...Mike sef dey do yahoo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Vikynas: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

I will gladly volunteer without pay to help capture these fraudsters.
Go burn your politicians for not creating jobs for them but negotiating with Criminals in the Northern part of Nigeria...

13 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Take a look : Yoruba/igbo........yahooo Igbo............drugs Hausa........

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Grateful02(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
niggas eh how dem ko do.. please I didn't say anything o
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by freshkpomo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

Abi ke...Mike sef dey do yahoo tongue
Na you finish am o lol.

Together we can make Nigeria better.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Ambode4g(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

slawomir come see this guy o. he won burst you
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Throwback: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Vikynas:
Go burn your politicians for not creating jobs for them but negotiating with Criminals in the Northern part of Nigeria...

If you are a Yahoo boy, you deserve such death.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
So internet fraud is the reason why we are being banned. I laugh . Your president got removed from so many international conferences just because he is going about disgracing us. IS he a yahoo boy? Just recently kaduna house of assembly members beat themselves and you think the international world is watching. Just today Edo state governor got robbed of his franchise and you think the street isn’t watching. Way long before internet fraud Nigeria never had any good image. Don’t be an intimidated Hater. It’s not fair
Made4naijalove:
Make this ppl stop b4 the whole country go ban Nigerians from

8 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by ifytrik(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
K grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
That is the reigning thing now in Nigeria. They start from nairaland and proceed to other places.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by sheyitokz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
i wan rich,i wan blow lass u don blow enta police custody nw chai! 9ja with our quick/false money act.WHEN WILL OUR TINKING COME BACK TO LIFE
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Teebabs1vic(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Imposters everywhere, all in the name of making money, they even call it ''hustling',
Until the whole nation rise up against this, it's not going to end anytime soon.
Well, since the economy is not even favorable, why won't people resolve to that means?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by raphy(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
all the whole naija celebrities has many faces on Social media even pastor sulayman and all the heavy weight man of God with private jets..women are not even spared..na poverty cus all this . shit God save naija from this disease
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by edoairways: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rgade:
Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.
The law enforcement agencies make things worst
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by MuchAdo: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Imposter or impostor
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Okoroawusa: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Spaxon:

Land for sale.

I'm selling this space to raise funds for Buhari
Not funny

Try again
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by tuoky: 10:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Stop this Shit.. Not everyone.
Rgade:
Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by CzarChris(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=NiklauseFred post=90602620][/quote] Your not a nice person. grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
cry

Still spoiling our name.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by ngwababe(f): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

60% of guys in this country are all G- boys, but still, there's no work for the little proportion remaining. Those employed, are not being paid. Those that have served this country (pensioners and force men), are not being paid and taken care of. Our politicians are busy doing nothing about all these, and you think Yahoo is going to stop?

Who succeeds in this country without Jazz? Go to market places, no space for a legit hustler. Government offices, you dare not talk about some schedules and posts to avoid not seeing another dawn of the day. Churches are not exempted.

What I'm saying in essence is Brother, na make you calm your nerves down. For in the end time, iniquity shall abound.

9 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by stieyven(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
emmabest2000:
What is the name of the movie
What message are you sending with that meme?
Do you know that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak? You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
So because of paltry sum of 100usd, Nigeria as a country is disgraced before the whole world on YouTube.

Somebody catch that idiot and bring him here. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.