Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman (62176 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Patoski7(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2020
Sirjendon:

Take a look :
Yoruba/igbo........yahooo
Igbo............drugs
Hausa........
Hausa.... Boko haram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by CzarChris(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rgade:
Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.
Guy calm down, we still have God fearing, disciplined and principled people in this country. Stop the generalization please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Mrpojj(m): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rgade:
Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.

Don't generalize oga
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Celepope: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigerians Sabi mumu themselves. The guy might even be richer than the lady.That lady on this video is a broke welfare seeking biatch. No better American lady uses that kind of phone in this present age. The guy is just a Lowlife scammer

6 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
gaventa:
So internet fraud is the reason why we are being banned. I laugh . Your president got removed from so many international conferences just because he is going about disgracing us. IS he a yahoo boy? Just recently kaduna house of assembly members beat themselves and you think the international world is watching. Just today Edo state governor got robbed of his franchise and you think the street isn’t watching. Way long before internet fraud Nigeria never had any good image. Don’t be an intimidated Hater. It’s not fair

Just stop being a yahoo boy. No one asked for this 'justification' epistle

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
Celepope:
Nigerians Sabi mumu themselves. The guy might even be richer than the lady.That lady on this video is a broke welfare seeking biatch. No better American lady uses that kind of phone in this present age. The guy is just a Lowlife scammer

So how does phone type relate to riches and Americans? You sound a bit meeeeh for my liking bro

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
gaventa:
So internet fraud is the reason why we are being banned. I laugh . Your president got removed from so many international conferences just because he is going about disgracing us. IS he a yahoo boy? Just recently kaduna house of assembly members beat themselves and you think the international world is watching. Just today Edo state governor got robbed of his franchise and you think the street isn’t watching. Way long before internet fraud Nigeria never had any good image. Don’t be an intimidated Hater. It’s not fair

You must be a Yahoo boy. Repent before it's too late. Internet fraud is the reason why Nigeria has a bad image abroad. We weren't banned because of corruption or because our law makers exchanged blows. Other countries have similar problems, but their citizens aren't treated with distrust the way Nigerians are.

We need to stop this madness before it consumes us. Youth from the south should learn to do honest work. They are the reasons why Nigeria has a bad image abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Celepope: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
luminouz:

So how does phone type relate to riches and Americans? You sound a bit meeeeh for my liking bro
Please don’t quote me again. I beg of thee.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by frank417: 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

I will gladly volunteer without pay to help capture these fraudsters.
Nope. It won’t stop until our Government start creating jobs and the system is free of corruption. Someone will invest money and time in a Nigerian university and graduate, only for the Gov’t to tell him that there is no job. As if that isn’t worse enough, corrupt persons in government offices will still look straight into your eye and tell you to pay N800k-N5m+ For the ones available.

Connection has become the order of the day. You will sit for exams, but people that will get the job are those that don’t even know an exam was taken.

This problem will continue until our leaders decide to do the right thing. These scammers are nothing but products of their corruption.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Moneyboyz: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

Go and burn your fat senators and other politicians embezzling money.
You should be arrested for being involved in carrying out jungle Justice.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Pavillon: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

Hahan, on top wetin. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Throwback: 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Moneyboyz:

Go and burn your fat senators and other politicians embezzling money.
You should be arrested for being involved in carrying out jungle Justice.

If petty thieves can be treated with such venom, yahoo boys certainly deserve a ten-fold of such venom.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by CanadaOrBust: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
MuchAdo:
Imposter or impostor

Both are correct. See below

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Enyimbamercedes: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
No white woman seen

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by medolab90(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

You don fall for boys hand abi

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Throwback: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
medolab90:

You don fall for boys hand abi

Never!

But they disgust me.

The very fact that the corrupt police let them get away to perpetrate more fraud irritates me.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by investigator007: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Na wa o, you go just dey your thing pesin go just wan spoil your name for nothing
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Davida33: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

you are not wise, so you support jungle justice. All this while you have been burning thieves have they reduced in fact they have increase. Violence is not the answer but Education.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by medolab90(m): 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Throwback:

Never!

But they disgust me.

The very fact that the corrupt police let them get away to perpetrate more fraud irritates me.

This matter no be like how you dey view am,na long matter na just police you dey mention?? If we open the Matter today we no fit finish am.

So many pple go share the blame not just the police but leaders, politicians,the pple and even the system. Na long matter.

As long as internet exist scam no fit stop.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Philadelphia: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Spaxon:

Land for sale.

I'm selling this space to raise funds for Buhari

No one buys a cemetery.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Throwback: 11:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davida33:

you are not wise, so you support jungle justice. All this while you have been burning thieves have they reduced in fact they have increase. Violence is not the answer but Education.

I don't particularly support jungle justice.

But I wonder by which criteria petty thieves cannot glorify their theft for fear of jungle justice or legal justice, but Yahoo boys even broadcast their exploits to all who care to listen.

Some even argue that they are critical to the Nigerian economy.

Imagine such effrontery from criminals who should be hiding in fear for their useless lives.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by postdigger(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2020
emmabest2000:
What is the name of the movie
"what if"
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Golan007: 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
ngwababe:

60% of guys in this country are all G- boys, but still, there's no work for the little proportion remaining. Those employed, are not being paid. Those that have served this country (pensioners and force men), are not being paid and taken care of. Our politicians are busy doing nothing about all these, and you think Yahoo is going to stop?

Who succeeds in this country without Jazz? Go to market places, no space for a legit hustler. Government offices, you dare not talk about some schedules and posts to avoid not seeing another dawn of the day. Churches are not exempted.

What I'm saying in essence is Brother, na make you calm your nerves down. For in the end time, iniquity shall abound.

All this is exactly why the country keeps failing.

Who says one has to wait for government for one to create work or cash out?

Who says fraud is the only way?

What is this nonsense about people doing jazz?

Did Mike whose photo is being used to make money doing any of the things you mentioned?

Nigerians are too deceitful and ir stems from mental laziness.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 13, 2020
dario078:

You must be a Yahoo boy. Repent before it's too late. Internet fraud is the reason why Nigeria has a bad image abroad. We weren't banned because of corruption or because our law makers exchanged blows. Other countries have similar problems, but their citizens aren't treated with distrust the way Nigerians are.

We need to stop this madness before it consumes us. Youth from the south should learn to do honest work. They are the reasons why Nigeria has a bad image abroad.
What's this one saying every part of nigeria is full with fraudsters nt only south.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by eobianke(m): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Pls Guys I need a job. I have both OND and BEng in Chemical Engineering, am good with the computer. I can do basically anything to make legit money, pls help a brother. People like us have resisted crime but your assistance can go a long way in deleting such thought from my system. I currently live in Delta state but am ready to relocate. Zero Nine Zero two five two six five one seven nine.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by OpinionCounts(m): 12:08am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

First burn your corrupt politicians that do you broad day light robbery, they are in great part the reason for all the moral madness by the youths.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Egein(m): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2020
OP, how is that woman is Caucasian?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2020
So the impostor has no picture, audio impostor.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by D4donnn: 12:38am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Na your frustrations you just they misplace , so the corrupt politicians that are the primary root of this problem what will you do to them , solicit for accelerant like fuel and kerosine from them grin. Be like G boys don fall your hand before

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by code2732: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His Office (Photos, Video) / "Beverly Osu Looks Like A Mad Woman": Non-Fan Tells BBA Star (Photos) / Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.