Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman (62180 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Ghozky(m): 7:41am On Jun 13, 2020
will Nigeria ever get better?

Since most of the youths are fraudsters, our future leaders will milk this country dry.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Igbojihadist:
send me that paltry sum of 100usd
Okay, here you go.

You're welcome. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Tolani045(m): 8:04am On Jun 13, 2020
This's really annoying
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Rgade:
Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.
Man just tire for this country.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2020
I can't believe that some people support these slammers. One idiot will now say that it is good they are scamming them because of colonial times. Colonial times for god's sakes.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Who is more pained here? He didn't steal from you directly you are hear blaming your inability to travel out of the country on him while people still travel everyday. Bros stop the hate it won't make you get a visa still. Face what face you. The earlier you realise you are also a fraud the better , don't go and be forming holier than thou, just a quick one I'm pretty sure you were Happy when Mompha got arrested now you see your life he is free again and still living better than you will ever be , his children will be better than yours. Breaking news this morning hushpuppi is coming to Nigeria and you know what that means Freedom but you will still be here forming holier than thou. Wake up Man. Life is not wirred the way you think.
luminouz:

Another epistle from another yahoo boy?

E no dey taya una ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Saintly01(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2020
Spaxon:

Land for sale.

I'm selling this space to raise funds for Buhari

So he could at least stop borrowing
You are very funny.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Igbojihadist: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2020
J111333:
Okay, here you go.

You're welcome. undecided
make i send acount number
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Who is more pained here? He didn't steal from you directly you are hear blaming your inability to travel out of the country on him while people still travel everyday. Bros stop the hate it won't make you get a visa still. Face what face you. The earlier you realise you are also a fraud the better , don't go and be forming holier than thou, just a quick one I'm pretty sure you were Happy when Mompha got arrested now you see your life he is free again and still living better than you will ever be , his children will be better than yours. Breaking news this morning hushpuppi is coming to Nigeria and you know what that means Freedom but you will still be here forming holier than thou. Wake up Man. Life is not wirred the way you think.

More epistles?

Now,who is more pained? grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Asadujames202(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2020
dario078:

You must be a Yahoo boy. Repent before it's too late. Internet fraud is the reason why Nigeria has a bad image abroad. We weren't banned because of corruption or because our law makers exchanged blows. Other countries have similar problems, but their citizens aren't treated with distrust the way Nigerians are.

We need to stop this madness before it consumes us. Youth from the south should learn to do honest work. They are the reasons why Nigeria has a bad image abroad.

Let it continues to have a bad image abroad

Who bad image epp!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Asadujames202(m): 8:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

If petty thieves can be treated with such venom, yahoo boys certainly deserve a ten-fold of such venom.

Petty thief are petty thief's

Yahoo boys ain't petty thief's, just so you have forgotten.

Evans and wadume na kidnappers why they never kill them.

Big boy na big boy

Money rules everything around you and I.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 9:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Lol I’m not pained because yahoo boys are winning and a holier than thou like you is losing that’s why you hating on innocent souls. They get visas and you can’t. Who is losing??
luminouz:

More epistles?

Now,who is more pained? grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by craves(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2020
na wao o, from the statement i am beginning to believe there can really be a "PLUS or VODOO" in yahoo. how can the woman know that the person is fake and an imposter and yet she is still willing to share divorce proceeds. you are seeing a deep well, yet tour still willing to jump into it

meanwhile...
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Lol I’m not pained because yahoo boys are winning and a holier than thou like you is losing that’s why you hating on innocent souls. They get visas and you can’t. Who is losing??
Still pained? grin
Hope u deactivate soon but it is too late already. Your IP has been copied! Have fun with EFCC
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by 143WaZoBia: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

I will gladly volunteer without pay to help capture these fraudsters.
And what are we going to burn the politicians with?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 9:22am On Jun 13, 2020
And I will be released too and you will still be here pained as ever.
luminouz:

Still pained? grin
Hope u deactivate soon but it is too late already. Your IP has been copied! Have fun with EFCC

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
And I will be released too and you will still be here pained as ever.
We.shall see,won't we? wink
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by annyz: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A man who goes about impersonating Mike Ezuruonye has been exposed after a White woman he tried to scam recorded the video call.

Mike Ezuruonye shared a video of the call and called on the Nigerian police, EFCC, FBI, and Interpol to go after the man.

In the video, the Caucasian woman is seen telling the Nigerian man that she has divorced her husband and she will give him some money from her divorce settlement.

However, she made it clear to him that she's aware that the Mike Ezuruonye profile he's using isn't his.

She asked him to promise that he will close down the fake profiles and that he will stop going after women for money.

She said if he does, she'll send him money from her divorce settlement and a picture of her divorce papers by Monday.

Mike said this is just one out of multiple impostors. He added that their actions have caused him embarrassment.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QALQggv2FrA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBVnF23gExA/?hl=en

Where is the picture of the scammer
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Lol just like mompha was released and you almost committed suicide��� hushpuppi will soon be released too but it won't stop the fact that you won't get a visa still and you will still live in abject poverty and you will also bear the consequences of your actions, just ask yourself if your actions would be worth the consequences by then. He pain am
luminouz:

We.shall see,won't we? wink

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Lol just like mompha was released and you almost committed suicide��� hushpuppi will soon be released too but it won't stop the fact that you won't get a visa still and you will still live in abject poverty and you will also bear the consequences of your actions, just ask yourself if your actions would be worth the consequences by then. He pain am
Nope...I'm not the one writing epistles bro
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Writing Epistles means I have points, not being able to give a valid point means you are a clueless hater. Just to educate you. Kindly watch this link and let me know if you understand my take on how Nigeria got a bad imagine.
luminouz:

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Away from the argument,I pasted you a link to educate you on why Nigerians are being treated harshly internationally.
luminouz:

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Writing Epistles means I have points, not being able to give a valid point means you are a clueless hater. Just to educate you. Kindly watch this link and let me know if you understand my take on how Nigeria got a bad imagine.

Yen yen yen...so long you support yahoo,I ain't clicking any damn link
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Away from the argument,I pasted you a link to educate you on why Nigerians are being treated harshly internationally.
No need...denounce yahoo and I will click your link
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Okay I don't support Yahoo Pele. Oya click the link, learn from my epistle at least
luminouz:

Yen yen yen...so long you support yahoo,I ain't clicking any damn link
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Denounced , but make sure you come back and tell me what you think about how Nigeria got the back image Internationally
luminouz:

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 11:22am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm waiting
luminouz:

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by moyosore32: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

I will gladly volunteer without pay to help capture these fraudsters.
read what you typed again and point out the sensible idea u gave none at all, fraud is in every area of the country, and all you can pledge to do is be looking for tires to burn yahoo boys leaving the Special armed robbers squad and politifiàns and every crook that's out there making money.... u sef ur way pure so wey u wan dey find tire upandan
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Denounced , but make sure you come back and tell me what you think about how Nigeria got the back image Internationally

Ok...will check it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) / Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.