Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman (62179 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Bro please try searching for the list of counties with highest cases of cyber crime and tell me if Nigeria is amongst them. Again give me reasons why these other countries who make the list are not being banned internationally. Wake up man
dario078:

You must be a Yahoo boy. Repent before it's too late. Internet fraud is the reason why Nigeria has a bad image abroad. We weren't banned because of corruption or because our law makers exchanged blows. Other countries have similar problems, but their citizens aren't treated with distrust the way Nigerians are.

We need to stop this madness before it consumes us. Youth from the south should learn to do honest work. They are the reasons why Nigeria has a bad image abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by APOPTOSIS: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2020
J111333:
So because of paltry sum of 100usd Nigeria as a country is disgraced before the whole world on YouTube.

Somebody catch that idiot and bring him here. angry
Honestly cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by APOPTOSIS: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Celepope:
Nigerians Sabi mumu themselves. The guy might even be richer than the lady.That lady on this video is a broke welfare seeking biatch. No better American lady uses that kind of phone in this present age. The guy is just a Lowlife scammer
Dis is d Latest reasoning of an average Nigerian youth.
My friend, people still drive BETTLES in the US...
when I mean bettle, I mean OLD VOLKSWAGEN BEETLE....
So using a cheap ANDROID means her life is miserable..? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry . I have seen Ladies & Men who use Alcatel, Toshiba, LG phones.
U think Apple does everything right..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by APOPTOSIS: 12:59am On Jun 13, 2020
luminouz:

So how does phone type relate to riches and Americans? You sound a bit meeeeh for my liking bro
Abeg ask him..?
He just displayed stinking Ignorance here.
I guess he is not up to 15 years of age.
He is privileged to chat with those up to 40 and more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by gaventa: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2020
Intimidated haters always sound this way not because you hate the act but because you feel oppressed. Meanwhile if you think you are an holier than thou let me make you understand that a vendor that increases fares of commodities is a fraud, a pastor that lies to congregations just to extort them is a fraud, , the director of a parastatal that delays pensions just to invest the money is a fraud, a banker that does runs is a fraud. I’m pretty sure I’m your presumed Holy field you can’t escape runs so kindly accord same criticism to every who has in anyway taken what’s not theirs. Nobody holy pass. Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently
luminouz:

Just stop being a yahoo boy. No one asked for this 'justification' epistle

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by code1642: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Celepope: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

Abeg ask him..?
He just displayed stinking Ignorance here.
I guess he is not up to 15 years of age.
He is privileged to chat with those up to 40 and more
I won’t respond to you and the other dude again. I referred to her phone because anyone who has an experience with these African-Americans will know that girls like that won’t use such a phone in this modern America. I am not trying to belittle her because of the kind of phone she uses but based on their lifestyle in general. Perhaps I didn’t present the statement in a way you can relate to unless you have lived amongst them. Btw I am not a “youngster” like you are suggesting. So watch next time you throw insults
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by doctor306(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

I will gladly volunteer without pay to help capture these fraudsters.
Ok capturer
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by DexterousOne(m): 1:19am On Jun 13, 2020
ngwababe:

60% of guys in this country are all G- boys, but still, there's no work for the little proportion remaining. Those employed, are not being paid. Those that have served this country (pensioners and force men), are not being paid and taken care of. Our politicians are busy doing nothing about all these, and you think Yahoo is going to stop?

Who succeeds in this country without Jazz? Go to market places, no space for a legit hustler. Government offices, you dare not talk about some schedules and posts to avoid not seeing another dawn of the day. Churches are not exempted.

What I'm saying in essence is Brother, na make you calm your nerves down. For in the end time, iniquity shall abound.

You are in support of this shameful crimes ?

Wow shocked shocked

It's amazing
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by HIPROFILE(m): 1:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Rgade:
[s]Nigeria is now synonymous with fraud.
The average Nigerian is a fraudster.
If you meet the average Nigerian youth hustling in the streets, any small business you wan run with am, he is already thinking of how to de-fraud you.
The average Nigerian youth approaches any transaction involving cash, with fraud at the back of his mind.
Just slip up and give him that little window of opportunity, and you're done.
Them full my contact list, I dey view their status nah, I just dey watch them.[/s]

YOU LIE!

You don't categorize Nigerian youths that way...The good ones are even more than the bad eggs.. Nigeria have too many good people

Fraud exist everywhere name it...Any country you can think of some are even worse compare to nigeria
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by APOPTOSIS: 2:15am On Jun 13, 2020
Celepope:

I won’t respond to you and the other dude again. I referred to her phone because anyone who has an experience with these African-Americans will know that girls like that won’t use such a phone in this modern America. I am not trying to belittle her because of the kind of phone she uses but based on their lifestyle in general. Perhaps I didn’t present the statement in a way you can relate to unless you have lived amongst them. Btw I am not a “youngster” like you are suggesting. So watch next time you throw insults
It's better you put words and meanings straight.
It's good you acknowledged that.
Above all, ur choice of words matter.
On this platform, People read. Though some may just rush to book spaces.
Anyway, I never meant to insult you as that's not my nature and wouldn't want to start such on Nairaland.
I have traveled a couple of times and I have seen people use OLD VEHICLES abroad.
I saw a White Guy use a Bettle to pick his ?wife up at a Washington Dulles airport and I was amazed when I saw the happiness they displayed.
Same Vehicles most Nigerians would castigate back home.
I don't also mean to demean you in any way.
Sorry, if you find it offensive.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
Until we start burning Yahoo boys with tyre on their neck like we do for petty thieves, we will not exterminate this cancer.

Burn them at the stake, and watch the rest scurry away to find legitimate income.

Start with the ones you have in your family and your neighborhood

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Joshforeal: 2:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Spaxon:
Land for sale.
I'm selling this space to raise funds for Buhari
What does the Owner of CBN need funds for?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Risingblue008(m): 3:09am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Stupid of u,ur government wey dey kill ur future,wetin u don do to dem?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by HITsquad: 3:22am On Jun 13, 2020
This guy is the dummy of the week.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by baby124: 4:01am On Jun 13, 2020
HIPROFILE:

YOU LIE!

You don't categorize Nigerian youths that way...The good ones are even more than the bad eggs.. Nigeria have too many good people

Fraud exist everywhere name it...Any country you can think of some are even worse compare to nigeria

Don’t mind that slowpoke. I don’t know why Nairaland is not banning such people. Useless people that don’t have future coming online to spoil Nigerian name by generalizing foolishly. Loose lips can sink a whole country. Imagine the fool talking stupidly. When he’s denied opportunities because of his foolish comments which can easily be read online now, he will come back and blame Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by petitejolie(f): 4:36am On Jun 13, 2020
An average Nigerian is known as a fraudster. This is getting too much o.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria will soon be ban by all the country if we continue dis get rich sxheme through scam

i buy all type of GC and Bitcoins, Procurement and ship from China to Nigeria

Chinese yuan available in Bulk and bits

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Kingrefreshed: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Since you've been burning the petty thieves has thieving stopped Oga Boniface?

Burn one Gee guy and they will multiply by 5 million.

Blame your government before you start talking Cowshit. Even your president is doing it.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2020
Vikynas:
Go burn your politicians for not creating jobs for them but negotiating with Criminals in the Northern part of Nigeria...
That is nt an excus, if it was because of no job all of us would be doing yahoo but this is nt the govt fault it is the youth that want quick & easy money so take ur tribalist self out of here
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by luminouz(m): 6:39am On Jun 13, 2020
gaventa:
Intimidated haters always sound this way not because you hate the act but because you feel oppressed. Meanwhile if you think you are an holier than thou let me make you understand that a vendor that increases fares of commodities is a fraud, a pastor that lies to congregations just to extort them is a fraud, , the director of a parastatal that delays pensions just to invest the money is a fraud, a banker that does runs is a fraud. I’m pretty sure I’m your presumed Holy field you can’t escape runs so kindly accord same criticism to every who has in anyway taken what’s not theirs. Nobody holy pass. Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently

Another epistle from another yahoo boy?

E no dey taya una ?? grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Igbojihadist: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2020
J111333:
So because of paltry sum of 100usd, Nigeria as a country is disgraced before the whole world on YouTube.

Somebody catch that idiot and bring him here. angry
send me that paltry sum of 100usd
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Spaxon(f): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2020
Joshforeal:
What does the Owner of CBN need funds for?

Grand Pa is still borrowing from foreign firms n countries cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Kenneth10110(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Then watch the same punishment spread around your background even you might not be guilty because you not into yahoo or what doesn't make you a saint. Burning them see the hypocrite yabbing self
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Danielfx(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by Danielfx(m): 7:06am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

They are not the cause of your frustration and poverty.

Burn them for what ? Did they steal from you or you are just jealous they are not as poor as you are

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by drololaaof: 7:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Eh ya, it is the price for popularity and fame . However it is better you petitioned to relevant authority's to help nab the impostor.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye’s Imposter Exposed After He Tried To Scam A White Woman by osaslord500(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

How many politicians have you burn?? Hundreds of thousands of people graduate from the varieties every year and there's no job, poverty and joblessness is the cause of crime. Think about it bro. I'm not supporting fraudsters but I don't blame their desperation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi More Beautiful In Hijab / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) / Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.