Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? (692 Views)

Unpopular Opinion: Masturbation Is Not As Bad People Make It Look Like. / Things Happen When Ever I Try To Have Sex. / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by mcemmy0z: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
About a year ago when I was serving, I have this bad guy as a friend staying next to my room, this guy can fucck for Africa, steady fuccking. What I mean by steady fucking, he can Bleep from morning to night, without stopping, as this one is going another one is coming in, different corpers even with locals, sometimes he will camp a girl for a whole week for marathon sex. Meanwhile I will be doing vigil every night, praying to God for connections and good job cause labour market no dey smile. Then People see me as pastor I did not even toast one single girl let alone having a girlfriend. When am busy praying and going to church. But my guy he no send oo, even for church he dey run his package, he must come back with different numbers on Sunday and fixed up meeting day for weekdays. I used to target this my friend immediately he started his normal fuccking business I will start my own prayers, cause I won't be able to sleep with the ringing tone coming from the next room.
I prayed and fast so tey I lose weight, but my guy dey fresh, maybe those grils were feeding him natural milk, who knows.
Immediately we completed the service less than a month my guy secured a job with a company in Lagos. Chai life is unfair oo.. but I still dey my papa house oo, and am still praying make God pick my call and all other genuine people out there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Geeksamir(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2020
The family we all came out from is different
He might be embedded with Grace
But remember Is “those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad”
Don't doubt ur God
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2020
grin On tonight's episode of "E be things"..
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Onyi22(f): 12:41am On Jun 13, 2020
McBrooklyn:
grin On tonight's episode of "E be things"..
Y r u not asleep?
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Life is not what you think it is.undecided

prayer and faith without work is useless.

like my niga erigga will say
"no compare your one step to another man hundred step"
"every shoe get im own size"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Y r u not asleep?

Cos I'm wide awake..
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Onyi22(f): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Cos I'm wide awake..
Lol, pls go to bed
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol, pls go to bed
Lol I'm in bed already.. just not sleeping
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Onyi22(f): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Lol I'm in bed already.. just not sleeping
Close your eyes
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Close your eyes

Lol I just did but I had to open it right back to reply you how "I just did that"..
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Onyi22(f): 12:52am On Jun 13, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Lol I just did but I had to open it right back to reply you how "I just did that"..
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

Lol

BTW you should try getting some healthy sleep as well..
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Thatlong9: 2:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Focus on you n do you. We all on different time zones, envy no one n celebrate with everyone. Work hard, keep an open mind n believe

1 Like

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by saintvc(m): 3:20am On Jun 13, 2020
highly social

good personal relation

ladies who blend well with many ladies have two qualities which can take anyone far

if a girl loves u, she can sleep with a big man to get u a job.while u pray .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Dangrace01: 4:59am On Jun 13, 2020
mcemmy0z:
About a year ago when I was serving, I have this bad guy as a friend staying next to my room, this guy can fucck for Africa, steady fuccking. What I mean by steady fucking, he can Bleep from morning to night, without stopping, as this one is going another one is coming in, different corpers even with locals, sometimes he will camp a girl for a whole week for marathon sex. Meanwhile I will be doing vigil every night, praying to God for connections and good job cause labour market no dey smile. Then People see me as pastor I did not even toast one single girl let alone having a girlfriend. When am busy praying and going to church. But my guy he no send oo, even for church he dey run his package, he must come back with different numbers on Sunday and fixed up meeting day for weekdays. I used to target this my friend immediately he started his normal fuccking business I will start my own prayers, cause I won't be able to sleep with the ringing tone coming from the next room.
I prayed and fast so tey I lose weight, but my guy dey fresh, maybe those grils were feeding him natural milk, who knows.
Immediately we completed the service less than a month my guy secured a job with a company in Lagos. Chai life is unfair oo.. but I still dey my papa house oo, and am still praying make God pick my call and all other genuine people out there.

The rules of life is different. Nature favours daring men not prayerful men. It's just survival of the fittest. An intelligent man that is good with women is almost complete.

But always remember the law of compensation for everything gained there is something lost and for something lost there is something gained. So both of you have what you admire about each other.

Bad guys always get the best girls

Bad girls always get the good guys

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 13, 2020
mcemmy0z:
About a year

Imagine thinking you deserve more than someone or you’re better than someone because he has sex and you don’t. That’s a messed up mentality and maybe that’s why you’re not getting what you want.

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.

Judge not

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by mcemmy0z: 6:12am On Jun 13, 2020
donbabajay:

Imagine thinking you deserve more than someone or you’re better than someone because he has sex and you don’t. That’s a messed up mentality and maybe that’s why you’re not getting what you want.

CHANGE YOUR MINDSET.

Judge not
Not trying to compared myself. That's just how things revolve in this world, bad people get things done easily compared to good people. Not trying to justified myself being good, but that's just how things work. My opinion though.
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Gentle0wavez: 6:31am On Jun 13, 2020
The rain pour on both the good and bad, I know it's depressing but focus more on yourself, listen to messages from pastor poju oyemade and you will understand how this things work
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by Alfather: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2020
i thought pre marital sex is a destiny destroy. U mean know of those girls could destroy his destiny?
Re: Why Do Great Things Happen To Bad People? by paulolee(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2020
the problem is dt u judged his based on what u were seeing and it mayb that he is not that bad and also grace and connections may speak for him...no matter how a son of a rich man rugged or fvck reach, e can neva search for a job if e wants to work..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Have You Ever Experienced This About GNLD Job Opportunity Before? / Wow, I Want To Relocate To Ghana. Their Food Is Too Delicious, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.