Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Fear No More - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear No More (31521 Views)

People Using Expensive Iphones Fear No Dey Catch Una(pics) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
CasNova:
Nice story.

Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
CasNova:
next
Re: Fear No More by Saturn101: 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
GO ON
Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Saturn101:
GO ON
Re: Fear No More by SolaRaphael: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
It was his turn to tell his story.

'First and foremost, I must apologize for not being very honest with you, but I hope you will understand that the circumstance forced me to do what I did. That time I said my father sent for me, there was no such thing.'
He went on to tell her how he first went to Ota to stay with a friend.

'From there, another friend he contacted had invited him to his home state, Ekiti, where he joined a team working for the Commissioner at the Ministry of Transportation. The job was quite good and he had been living a comfortable life.

A while later, he ordered for food. She would not stop staring into his eyes. The wine they took after the meal made her to fuss more over him.

'I wish I can have you as my wife,' he said. 'But the biggest challenge is your uncle. Who knows if he's still after my life as we speak now?'

'If you really love me,' she said, 'you should stop worrying about my uncle.'

He nodded. 'But his factor is a potent one.'

'Do you really love me?' she asked.

He grinned at her. 'Of course, I do.'

'Then, don't worry about anything. I'm a prayer warrior now. I'll commit everything into the hands of God. I'll pray that if it is indeed the will of God that we should be husband and wife, then God should remove all obstacles on the way. I’ll pray that no matter how powerful such obstacles are, God should remove them. I'm sure God will answer that prayer.'

He smiled. 'I didn't realize I was about to be married to a pastor.'

She smiled too. 'We will commit everything unto the hands of God and we will be amazed by the turn of events.'

Bisi remained with him in the hotel room throughout the night and the weekend. They were together as if they were on honey moon.

Sam checked out of the hotel Sunday afternoon. By then, he was completely convinced that Bisi was the woman for him. He gave her some money which she initially declined.

'Come on, have it,' he urged. 'You deserve more than this.'

Reluctantly, she accepted the money. ‘Thanks, honey.’

He waved her bye bye and drove off, thinking what a gem she was.

Three days after his last copulation with Bose, Guba woke up to notice some pain on his scrotum. On examination, he could see that the place had swollen up. Now, what could cause this swelling and this pain? He asked himself. He applied a balm ointment on the affected part. It must be a minor thing.

He dressed up and left for work. At the workshop, he tried to concentrate in his work. Towards noon, the pain had not subsided.

On the contrary, it seemed to have worsened. To his alarm, the scrotum had got bigger. Now, what kind of discomfort and embarrassment was this?

Fear No More: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/fear-no-more-18/34302
Re: Fear No More by aprilwise(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2021
Guba na goat. Thanks for the update
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice update
Re: Fear No More by Janet96(f): 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
More please
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
NICE
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 7:21am On Aug 13, 2021
Next
Re: Fear No More by BigBasher: 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello
Re: Fear No More by Zamar: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Go on
Re: Fear No More by Janet96(f): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Next please.
Re: Fear No More by FairCritic(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Come and continue
Re: Fear No More by CasNova: 1:58pm On May 22, 2023
Keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Captain And His Fiancee / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.