Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (97644 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No one is asking him to take care of any family. He probably presented himself as a messiah na but as shit got real dude japa. What stops him from helping her with a job? Atleast she go dey help her family. He's gone and they'll survive
You're even blaming the man and saying he presented himself as a Messiah..nothing I no go see oo just because the young man got full of his senses grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by grandstar(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
She was so desperate to the extent that even if she wants to give or collect something from me she has to kneel small. Always calling me her husband. She is more than 100% nice and submissive.she is the only lady that I have ever see that didn't wait for her man to introduce her to his family. I don't even know how she got my mum's number nd start communicating with her. I single handed sponsored her 3 years NCE education. From the comments I am seen here on nairaland is as if as I am the only man that sponsored a lady's education with out regrets uptil date. My only problem with this lady is that she and her family are so poor to the extent that they see me as their meal ticket, as if as am the best thing that ever happens to them. I thinked about the liability of marrying this girl and her family own I run. Uptil now the lady is still waiting and begging for me to come back. She is always asking what she did wrong. I beg I no fit kill myself, love and loyalty alone can not sustain a marriage cos they can't pay bills.

For some ladies, once you marry them, you marry their entire family. You carry all their problems. Worse, they don't see anything wrong in it.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by vickydevoka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Just look at me begging a girl of 30years to date me and she is doing yanga imagine ��
De gal must be beautiful or endowed
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Decimus:
Yes, there are women like that.

Just go to school and be gainfully employed, have a great career, or have something reasonable that fetches you money and don't be a liability. Then you won't lack suitors even into your 40s.
oga remove that 40s cos my aunty is just 36 a manager at intercontinental distiller with salary over 1million yet husband no gree show

13 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by vickydevoka(m): 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Just look at me begging a girl of 30years to date me and she is doing yanga imagine ��
De gal must be beautiful or endowed. Dis two things are irresistible irrespective of de age
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by vickydevoka(m): 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
igwegeorgiano:
Hahahaha my experience was both funny and a very bitter one. The lady in question was 35 while I was 30. She gave me 350k to come and do "egbanku" I collected money and kept it an account waiting for her to request for it when she is tired. When, at apoint she came up with pregnancy trap I requested for a test result which she forged and presented. I pretended I was ok with it until she decided to opened up to me that she was not pregnant for me but for my childhood friend who later travelled out of the country. After some months I gave the 350k for the egbanku and called off the relationship.
U be good boy. If na me shi shi she no go see
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by fuckpro: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Westernlove:

grin Mumu...... Davash22 see one of your mumu students wey no dey gree stay for class receive your lectures.....The Niggur behind that Handle will be Smiling Sheepishly lol...... grin

My friend go and prepare for your junior WAEC
Or better still go help mummy in the kitchen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by vickydevoka(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

Haba...after sponsoring her for three years,he should still get her a job? Do you even know his financial status or even if na businessman e be? What of his own family and other obligations? That dude tried biko. Besides,you didn't answer my question about being in his shoes or na only men suppose help women?
I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
mikolo80:
western ladies learning the hard way when abandoned in old ppl home to die alone
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz. I definitely won't marry a dirt broke guy who I see no bright future in. And ladies can't tell when they see a guy who's star be shining... Now who don't wanna b a part of that cozy nest huh? Lolzz, you guys b tripping
Case closed..then that guy is right to abandon the entitled poor gal and her family

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Westernlove: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
fuckpro:

My friend go and prepare for your junior WAEC
Or better still go help mummy in the kitchen

grin Hehe Ode, That Konji wey dey hold you go soon clear for ya eye soon lol...... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

At least we judge with what we see..why not marry a handsome mad man hoping he becomes well sometime..that's how your analogy sounds..we all have what attracts us to a partner(including u, I'm sure u can't marry a barrow pusher)
Indeed we do. Didn't he know she was poor when he started with her? People simply play with people's emotions

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Hullabaloon: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
zuby4real10:
Mods pls move this thread to front page, it is going to be very interesting. I trust my guys they will never disappoint. I see nothing less than 20 pages.

Mhen, you are a prophet grin
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by fuckpro: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Westernlove:

grin Hehe Ode, That Konji wey dey hold you go soon clear for ya eye soon lol...... grin

Badt guy grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

No. ESUT
Nice, Agbani campus or are u in parklane?
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

Case closed..then chat guy is right to abandon the entitled poor gal and her family
How's she entitled? Anyways I blame her for depending on a man. Instead of saving some of the money and acquiring a money making skill, even if it's baking to better her life.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prettyvirginia:

I'm managing. Thanks
Nne did you go to command day or federal?, you look very familiar
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How's she entitled? Anyways I blame her for depending on a man. Instead of saving some of the money and acquiring a money making skill, even if it's baking to better her life.
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..you can't marry a poor man and want a rich man to marry a poor gal..kolewerk cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Enugupikin: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Indeed we do. Didn't he know she was poor when he started with her? People simply play with people's emotions
He already tried and can't keep up
He's not Jehova jireh grin grin
Marriage is not some sort of poverty alleviation program grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by fuckpro: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
cheesy You want to practise your lines on me?

I for make your skin glow but you will not understand
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by dalass(f): 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

Curses from one of two fornicators?
Tell me something, such curse may even harm the other half of the fornicator cheesy grin

I see many joke over spiritual things like you..

Ashawo dey town to commit formication with at a price
... Taking advantage by lying and promising heaven and earth knowing fully well say na to chop and clean mouth is another...

Many don chop winch and mammy water, wan clean mouth. For.where?... Sorry is your case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Westernlove: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
dalass:

Well, back in school, a guy even suggested we should just go to the registry.. Only the both of us.... Like wtf! Probably for the coochie,.... Guys can promise anything once they are desperate..

Another one I hate is when you keep refusing, A grown ass man prostrating to beg and just made me feel terrible at the level of desperation.. Almost said yes out of pity shocked

Ehn You don't mean It......

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander..you can't marry a poor man and want a rich man to marry a poor gal..kolewerk cheesy
Lol. Odinma
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Bianda24: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
Yea my ex..... She came all the way from benue to leave with me, every day she keeps bombarding me with pictures of people wedding, fantasising on babies and us having kid together... Though this girl was cool she is homely can cook clean and kind of intelligent to spice it up my family loves her so much especially my dad, she has this free spirit personality.. But my instinct wasn't good with the idea it was too good to be true.. And secondly I wasn't ready financially to take on the burden of marriage but this girl never mind.... During December she travelled with my junior sister to his home town, to cut the story short I followed my instinct and today am a surviver of what would have given me heart attack....... During the thick of the moment she started showing are true colour, that homely girl started showing arrogant trait, the change was fast that I thought this can't be true... I did the right thing I broke up with her... Though my dad was sad about it but I let him know I know her more Than Them and what she portray is not who she is... A week after we brokeup my junior sister gave me the shocking news of my life.... That my ex was pregnant. . I didn't believe her cause We haven't had sex up to 4 months meaning when she was with me she was banging another dick... I waited till eight month later to find out she gave birth to a baby boy...and here let me burst your brain the father of the baby was my best friend who I trust so much...na that one pain me pass ... Lesson when a girl is trying to rush you into marraige run for your life.... If you want to get married do it at your convenient time... All girls would be at there good behavior during courtship, this one even take it to the extreme she even dey cut grass for compound... Na after marriage woman go show you are real colour....

I thank God for your life, lemme me tell u did, do you know that about 75% of first born is bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

Hey! You cannot maintain her so keep ur big eyes elsewhere. E don see fine girl dey ask for address.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
Nne did you go to command day or federal?, you look very familiar
see format,, lol.. Na only God knw how many pm dat babe dn receive by now
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by lereinter(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
franklin244:
Earn from the comfort of your home by joining FORSAGE SMART CONTRACT today. You secure a lifetime of earnings with zero risk. This opportunity has no age limit so all are welcome as we all help make a better future for you and your entire family.
For further information please contact me on 08140184176 or 08032660368 and WhatsApp on 08095141660

How many people has otedola and co shown how they made their alleged billions..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Enugupikin:

go straight 2 d point my man,, hapuru ogologo oku
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Truetalk3139: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hangulsaram:
It’s a terrible experience, when I broke up with her it was like heaven fall and she hated me so much and after some months we became casual friends later she set me up and claim I wanted to rape her. With an evidence correct and authentic ooo

I posted a thread similar to your experience but lalasticala and mynd44 no let am reach promise land

https://www.nairaland.com/5898500/how-god-saved-me-girl

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
rowland545:
so u think answering pretty will make u Prity... Or answering Virginia will make u a virgin...lols I pity u.....

But u look prity though ...but I'm very sure u r not a virgin...I can bet my two ballz that u r not close cry
mr VAR.
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by toprealman: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls spare me. Why start what he ain't ballsy enough to finish? Abi him no see say d girl poor before him decide to be Voltron
You no no today meat ooo.....so you Sabi Voltron.
Oshay!
Re: Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:

learn what exactly??
Aw not release in a girl tin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.