Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? (1911 Views)

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Ladies How Do You Feel About The Question, "Tell Me About Yourself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by KingZaddy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Can a woman offer more than sex?

This question is much deeper than it looks, funny enough when you ask a lady this question she probably is just going to stare at you without knowing what to say.

Well, I have answers for you and for the ladies, it’s all a matter of choice for a lady to be these things for her man and it will be of greater benefit to her in the future.

I have here six things a woman can be for her man

Praying Champ
Not necessary a woman who wakes up at mid night to rain curses on enemies but a woman who wishes her man all the good things in life and prays for his labors not to be in vain.

Mental Wall
A mental wall is more like an emotional wall, an imaginary barrier that protects from hurtful words. So basically, she can shield from critics by being the next thing on the list

Motivator
When he is trying to give up you just have to push him back up, when he is going down pull him back put and remind him that he needs to up his game and do much better

Disciplinary chairperson
When he seems to be going astray, you have to call him back to order and remind him how he’d be more of a decent person if he focuses on all that matters. Be the wipe to scold him when he flops

Cook
Without much explanation, good food is another road to a man’s heart

Diehard fan
Be the first to boast about him, promote him and his efforts, share the good news about his work

All that been said, I believe ladies can be more than sex mates

Source: www.primebookz..com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Nehyooh(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
On point !

1 Like

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by HornyTave: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm a good cook, I clean also. nobody motivates a niggar more than another niggar.

apart from sex and unending drama, there's nothing else I know of.

4 Likes

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Unfortunately enough 96.99% Nigeria girls can't offer this but sex. Even the sex sef most of them suck at it. Poor sex skills angry

Any man that wastes his time, affection and resources on a lady only for her to lie down like a big log of timber during sex without him flinging her ass to the nearest waste bin should be tied by his balls and dragged by a truck along Lagos-Ibadan expressway

You can't be flockinf with a soul that can't even give you the simplest ideas or advice to help improve your life physically or mentally and still get some boring SEX, when it's the only thing she's supposed to be good at. Isn't that same as dealing with a dead meat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by IamPlato(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
HornyTave:
I'm a good cook, I clean also. nobody motivates a niggar more than another niggar.

apart from sex and unending drama, there's nothing else I know of.
guy Calm Down
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Gofwane(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Abeg, 99.9999 present day Nigerian ladies can't offer any of these.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by JOACHINpedro: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gofwane:
You've been meeting the wrong types bro.
Let me guess, b**bful, assful and hot cake types
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Gofwane(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You've been meeting the wrong types bro.
Let me guess, b**bful, assful and hot cakes type.
grin busted. Could you please recommend one good one? Cos even the innocent looking ones I met are devils when I dug deeper.

I wan try marry next year.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Saying women can offer only sex, is like saying men can offer only money. It makes no sense. The men parading this nonsense are usually those that haven't been exposed to quality women, the kind of women that shines out the masculinity in them.

Women do offer intangibles such as companionship, love, intimacy, motivator, esteem, and just make the man calm and happier. It is not until the offering, is tangible (such as sex), that makes it offering enough. Perhaps, the intangible offering women contribute are far more important than sex.

When you have a queen to call yours, her presence will bring out the best in you. Lots of men became responsible when they found a loving partner, and have kids. Also, a woman makes a man feel worthy, and boost his ego.

God bless all the good women out there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Professorcplus(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gofwane:
lol! Atleast there's still 0.0001 of them. Seek 4 them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
mental wall and motivator forget it undecided
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Professorcplus(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
roteblomen:
Saying women can offer only sex, is like saying men can offer only money. It makes no sense. The men parading this nonsense are usually those that haven't been exposed to quality women, the kind if women that shines out the masculinity in them.

Women do offer companionship, love, intimacy, motivator, esteem, and just make the man calm and happier. When you have a queen to call yours, her presence will bring out the best in you. Lots of men became responsible when they found a loving partner, and have kids. Also, a woman makes a man feel worthy, and boost his ego.

Yes! News of bad relationships have overshadowed the good ones.

1 Like

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Freestainworld(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Round of Applause for the writeup, on point.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Gofwane(m): 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
Professorcplus:

lol! Atleast there's still 0.0001 of them. Seek 4 them.
show me one you know from that figure and I will gladly pay her bride price for you to marry.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by JOACHINpedro: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gofwane:
grin busted. Could you please recommend one good one? Cos even the innocent looking ones I met are devils when I dug deeper.

I wan try marry next year.

I can't help you Sir, I don't even know anything about that institution sef.

But there is a rumour that says “sisters know the bad and good ones”. undecided
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Professorcplus(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gofwane:
show me one you know from that figure and I will gladly pay her bride price for you to marry.
Lol. One man's food is another man's poison. We could continue on and on till kingdom come. All in all,there's no manual to relationship. Cheer
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Gofwane(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

I can't help you Sir, I don't even know anything about that institution sef.

But there is a rumour that says “sisters know the bad and good ones”. undecided
then your initial comment is invalid. Join the Gulder ultimate search and quote me when you've won.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Theslumflower: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
The only guys that talk about women offering only sex are just shallow minded men. They deserve no attention, honestly. These are men that don't understand the concept of companionship. I don't even understand why people give men with such opinion audience undecided

If women offer nothing but sex, then it's safe to say men offer nothing but money.

People give importance to what they value. If u value your lady, then u will sure as hell not see her as someone that can offer only sex.

Opening threads like this makes them feel like their opinion is subject for discussion, which is not so.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by CsRockefeller(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Women have lots of things to offer.

I wanted a lady with a sweet voice, I found a chorister, later I became disinterested.

I wanted an intelligent lady, one that is bright academically and thinks outside the box, I found not one, two nor three, but in all, I became disinterested.

I sought a career lady, one who doesn't depend on a man and can hold her own among her peers, I found one, later I became disinterested.

Then I sought the homely one, d one that can cook, wash, rhyme "Yes Sir" every morning and night, I found one, later I became disinterested.

Then, I sought d God fearing lady, one spiritually on fire, with a passion for God, l found one, later I became disinterested.

Then I sought the slim, the fair, the sexy smallish ones, I found them, later I became disinterested.

I really don't know what I want in a woman anymore. I hardly keep up even with female friends, one moment we are cool, the next moment, I don't want to have anything to do with them.

I'm beginning to detest them. Lord help me o.

1 Like

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Ifewright(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
[/sub][sub] The men parading this nonsense are usually those that haven't been exposed to quality women, the kind of women that shines out the masculinity in them

Seriously, I've been saying this and I will still continue .
Guys that believe women are nothing but sex objects should check their circle of friends.
The worst part is most of these guys too have nothing to offer than money..... you really think all girls need your money
Is it even that you date illiterates?
Haven't you met a working class before??
Ohhh..... I see, you go for girls that slay in a big way,.... And you expect them to be useful when all they can think of is fashion.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by shestrong(f): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dicktion:
Unfortunately enough 96.99% Nigeria girls can't offer this but sex. Even the sex sef most of them suck at it. Poor sex skills angry

Any man that wastes his time, affection and resources on a lady only for her to lie down like a big log of timber during sex without him flinging her ass to the nearest waste bin should be tied by his balls and dragged by a truck along Lagos-Ibadan expressway

You can't be flockinf with a soul that can't even give you the simplest ideas or advice to help improve your life physically or mentally and still get some boring SEX, when it's the only thing she's supposed to be good at. Isn't that same as dealing with a dead meat

I hate ds kind of talk about nigerian girls.. how many hv u dated?? u must be shallow minded to hv met ladies who can only offer sex in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by paulolee(m): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
sure 2odd each weekend is ok
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by shestrong(f): 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Women have lots of things to offer.

I wanted a lady with a sweet voice, I found a chorister, later I became disinterested.

I wanted an intelligent lady, one that is bright academically and thinks outside the box, I found not one, two nor three, but in all, I became disinterested.

I sought a career lady, one who doesn't depend on a man and can hold her own among her peers, I found one, later I became disinterested.

Then I sought the homely one, d one that can cook, wash, rhyme "Yes Sir" every morning and night, I found one, later I became disinterested.

Then, I sought d God fearing lady, one spiritually on fire, with a passion for God, l found one, later I became disinterested.

Then I sought the slim, the fair, the sexy smallish ones, I found them, later I became disinterested.

I really don't know what I want in a woman anymore. I hardly keep up even with female friends, one moment we are cool, the next moment, I don't want to have anything to do with them.

I'm beginning to detest them. Lord help me o.

Come let me deliver you.. av got good hands.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by CsRockefeller(m): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
shestrong:

Come let me deliver you.. av got good hands.

Lol.
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by shestrong(f): 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Gofwane:
Mtcheww
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by sylve11: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Let me think cool
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by shestrong(f): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dicktion:

Must u talk?
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by shestrong(f): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
roteblomen:
Saying women can offer only sex, is like saying men can offer only money. It makes no sense. The men parading this nonsense are usually those that haven't been exposed to quality women, the kind of women that shines out the masculinity in them.

Women do offer intangibles such as companionship, love, intimacy, motivator, esteem, and just make the man calm and happier. It is not until the offering, is tangible (such as sex), that makes it offering enough. Perhaps, the intangible offering women contribute are far more important than sex.

When you have a queen to call yours, her presence will bring out the best in you. Lots of men became responsible when they found a loving partner, and have kids. Also, a woman makes a man feel worthy, and boost his ego.

Better person.

2 Likes

Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by KingZaddy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Onyi22(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin grin wailers will start wailing at this post
Re: The Question Of What Can A Lady Offer More Than Sex? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
shestrong:

I hate ds kind of talk about nigerian girls.. how many hv u dated?? u must be shallow minded to hv met ladies who can only offer sex in a relationship.
Are you among the 96.10% of the ladies I stated in the post? If NO then why not just walk and pass like the others but let it affect you

See one of them above me with their usual cliche about wailers grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija In Theory / Who Created The Rule That Men Must Take Care Of Women / You Are About To Wed, And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.