Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Big Brother Naija In Theory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Brother Naija In Theory (1913 Views)

Do You Believe In Albert Einstein Theory.??? / Ex Big Brother Naija Housemate Diane Show Off Boobs Amidst Coronavirus Lockdown / The Theory Of Male Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija In Theory by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Things I have learnt from Big Brother Naija

1. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. However, in Nigeria the whole is one man.

I have friends in NTA who are lovers of Big Brother Naija yet yesterday's finale did not make the "News Line" headline . One man influenced the whole, we know who he is.

2. I have learnt that in every 60 Nigerians, the ratio of domestic violence is 3:1. Women who instigate domestic violence are thrice the number of men.
My sample size was 60 housemates who were contestants of the last three seasons of big brother naija. Khloe , Tasha and Erica (all women) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-BRULE , disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

3. Nigerians fear to invent, take a risk or openly support what they believe because of fear of losing out.

Celebrities wait till after the second week and come together to support a housemate they believe the masses love not because they love the housemate but because they are afraid of supporting a loser or losing fans.
Yes , even you will support a recycled old school politician to become President in 2023 because they will troll you in Nairaland's politics section if you "waste" your vote on that promising and more intelligent politician.

4. Apart from politics and religion, the next four dominant industries in Nigeria are Entertainment, Gambling, Fintech and Cosmetics.

Yes , 90% of "local" sponsorship came from them . Local sponsorship is emphasized because sponsors like PEPSI are global.

Still doubt my stats? Ask 10 young male adults in tertiary institutions what they do to earn extra money. 9 out of 10 will affirm that: they have an EP or a single (entertainment); trade forex , cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or POS(Fintech) ; Sure odds (gambling). 8 out of 10 females in this group sell human hair, cream, clothes online or are make up artistes (cosmetics).
These industries are becoming saturated.

Good news, Big Brother Naija has taught me a profitable industry in Nigeria which is not yet filled up.

Want to know? Need 30 comments to let the cat out of the bag purposely.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by CosmicPhoenix: 11:14am On Sep 28, 2020
we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Lekingsonay: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2020
Yes I wanna know,please drop ur phone number or something,I will check back on this post;I like this mode of thinking,very analytical

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by meobizy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2020
Okay. Good.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Deicide: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hmm Mr Analyst
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Seen you guys above. 26 more comments to show seriousness.
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by wwwtortoise(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2020
ethicallyright:

1. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. However, in Nigeria the whole is one man.
I have friends in NTA who are lovers of Big Brother Naija yet yesterday's finale did not make the "News Line" headline . One man influenced the whole, we know who he is.

2. I have learnt that in every 60 Nigerians, the ratio of domestic violence is 3:1. Women who instigate domestic violence are thrice the number of men.
My sample size was 60 housemates who were contestants of the last three seasons of big brother naija. Khloe , Tasha and Erica (all women) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-BRULE disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

3. Nigerians fear to invent, take a risk or openly support what they believe because of fear of losing out.

Celebrities wait till after the second week and come together to support a housemate they believe the masses love not because they love the housemate but because they are afraid of supporting a loser or losing fans.
Yes , even you will support a recycled old school politician to become President in 2023 because they will troll you in Nairaland's politics section if you "waste" your vote on that promising and more intelligent politician.

4. Apart from politics and religion, the next four dominant industries in Nigeria are Entertainment, Gambling, Fintech and Cosmetics.

Yes , 90% of "local" sponsorship came from them . Local sponsorship is emphasized because sponsors like PEPSI are global.

Still doubt my stats? Ask 10 young male adults in tertiary institutions what they do to earn extra money. 9 out of 10 will affirm that: they have an EP or a single (entertainment); trade forex , cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or POS(Fintech) ; Sure odds (gambling). 8 out of 10 females in this group sell human hair, cream, clothes online or are make up artistes (cosmetics).
These industries are becoming saturated. [/b]
Good news, [b]Big Brother Naija has taught me a profitable industry in Nigeria which is not yet filled up.

Greetings brah!

Apt observation with salient points. I would like to know @the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Toybreezy: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Greetings brah!
Apt observation with salient points. I would like to know @the bolded.
Special bro.
I Will reveal it soon and will mention you when I do so.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by InfernoNig: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
OK.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by seunfunmiadnj(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Waiting....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2020
Op their type is here on NL guys on here will know who am talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Degrezhaa: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
patiently following

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Kennyking1234: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by lordally(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
oP talk I dey wait
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by sKeetz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Nice points
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by paulolee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
nice points BT it remains ur opinion...same way some people think the show was to distract naija youths

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by justjify(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
ethicallyright:

My sample size was 60 housemates who were contestants of the last three seasons of big brother naija. Khloe , Tasha and Erica (all women) were disqualified for domestic violence with only one man, K-BRULE , disqualified after being pushed to the wall by Khloe.

These industries are becoming saturated.

Good news, Big Brother Naija has taught me a profitable industry in Nigeria which is not yet filled up.

Number 4though, sports should be part of it.
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
justjify:

Number 4though, sports should be part of it.

Sports is represented in gambling which I mentioned. Nigerians do not play tennis , basketball, rugby etc. Just football.
There are no sporting firms just gambling companies.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by handie(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Damn! Your analysis is spot on. A brilliant mind you are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by SpaceMarshall: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2020
Apt ! Proceed pls

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Ema199(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2020
Lol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2020
Magnoliaa , check the op I wrote after the end of big brother naija and before the protest started. READ THE 3rd OBSERVATION AND BE HONEST IF THAT IS NOT PLAYING OUT.
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
CosmicPhoenix:
we are waiting

grin grin grin

jezuz. that picture.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
If

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Magnoliaa(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
I
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Magnoliaa(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
Spam. Does it count??

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Magnoliaa(f): 1:22am On Oct 24, 2020
ethicallyright:
Magnoliaa , check the op I wrote after the end of big brother naija and before the protest started. READ THE 3rd OBSERVATION AND BE HONEST IF THAT IS NOT PLAYING OUT.

Doesn't invalidate the legitimacy of EndSars -- a passionate course for many young Nigerians. What are you saying?? I don't care for celebs who joined for whatever reason. The movement is bigger than that.

Aside: we didn't stop this (street protests) because we got tired. We were forced to, and bullied, and threatened and gaslighted. The fire has been started... the different ways we channel it is what matter now. Unlike your 'predictions', trust me, we'd have kept at this for a month.

Your second point... I've always been confused by that method of researching... Using samples of a population...

How can you reach a conclusive result and generalization using just a few number of people? (We are over 190 million...) What if there are people outside of the research study who "defy" whatever findings the research yield?

I see things like: a research conducted in a classroom of ten students, and the researcher conclude that 8 of 10 students are X. And so in every other 10-student group, 8 of them will always be X. It baffles me.

And when are you going to let the cat out of the bag?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by KAM3KAZI: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please sir,tell us what you found out
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by KAM3KAZI: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
hello
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by Angelnath(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
It be thing
Re: Big Brother Naija In Theory by sabbiboi: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
I'm waiting patiently grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Person I Love So Much / Advice Needed! Should He Call Her Or Ignore Her Entirely / Ugandan Couple Caught Chopping Themselves In Broad Daylight On A Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.