Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring (11474 Views)

Demons: You Hate Igbos Yet Can't Imagine Life Without Igbos / Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking / Why Are Nigerians Afraid Of Living Without Igbos What Is Their Fear. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Sammy07: 8:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
You still sound like a kid,mention u no fit.Yoruba ole.

Swimming Boxing Wrestling Sprinting Music Movies The richest Education Tech Lawyers doctors personalities

Check from page one Duwa republic mentioned this.

Music - Sunny Ade, a Fela Kuti, a Shina Peters, Davido, Wizkid, Majek Fashek

Sports football: Rasheed Yekini, Gani Lawal, Obafemi Martins, Asisat Oshoala, Babajide Collins Babatunde, Best Ogedegbe, David Alaba, Dele Alli, Fikayo Tomori, John Fashanu, Leon Balogun
Mudashiru Lawal, Patrick Owomoyela, Razak Omotoyossi, Saturnin Allagbé, Segun Odegbami
Taye Taiwo

Boxing and MMA: Anthony Joshua, Ola Afolabi, Israel Adesanya

Basketball: Gani Oladimeji Lawal Jr., Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Hakeem Olajuwon,
Michael Olowokandi, Olu Famutimi, Victor Oladipo
Bam Adebayo

Athletics: Daley Thompson, Femi Ogunode, Karim Olowu, Olusoji Fasuba

Influential figures such as Samuel Ajayi Crowder, Wole Soyinka, Funmilayo Ransom Kuti, MKO Abiola, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

now let me add mine.

Education - The best federal university, Federal polytechnic, Federal college of education are in the west.

the best state polytechnics are in the west, the best Technology university is in the west, the best university of agriculture is in the west, the best University of Medicine is in the west.

tech - Paystack, Davies Okeowo , 29, Co-founder and CEO, Enterprise Hill and Competence Africa
Industry: Business Development, Ji - Ji, Olajumoke Oduwole, 29, Founder and CEO and Senior Web Developer, KJK Communication Limited
Industry: Tech / software development, it's too numerous to mention.

best lawyers in this country are Yorubas
starting from Obafemi Awolowo, Gani fawehinmi, afe babalola, there's Is this human right activist lawyer, that was asked to pay 50m by Supreme Court in Bayelsa election, etc e plenty.

the best doctors in Nigeria are from the west.
reason why university of Ibadan teaching hospital is the best teaching hospital in Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

Who won the player of the tournament Was it not Christian chukwu. His impact was felt more the tournament that's why he won the player of the tournament..
Chukwu didn't win player of the tournament

He was simply among the best defenders in the tournament.

Goals win games

Without Segun Odegbami and Muda lawal, Nigeria won't have won 1980 nations cup

Without Yekini five goals, Nigeria won't have won the 1994 nations cup.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

The only sports yorubas dominate I give it to them is boxing ...that's all

What of TableTennis? Does any igbo even play TableTennis? No.

What of powerlifting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nadaken: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Sunny ade better than osadebe ? U must be a Lagos grown who thinks Nigeria starts n ends with Lagos

I grew up in the east and never heard any Yoruba musician aside fela n not for his music but Activism

Lol yes today Yorubas might have the upper hand in music doesn't mean igbos don't hold their own
Phyno apprentice under olamide .? U just he smoking shit ....no Igbo musician us bigger than phyno ? Really? Don jazzy is from ibadan right ? P square have denied their Igboness right ? ...runtown no longer sings

Even buner us from Igbo speaking part of Rivers

No matter who u are in the music industry without oga polo go and read about pual okoye not the p square own ooh ...then u would know

When Abu ventures Ran the industrial in Nigeria did igbos brag ? ....not u guys want to make mouth
I don't consider burns to be Igbo artist atleast he even identifies more with Yoruba than his ph roots.

Don jazzy isn't a musician but a producer, we all know he is just been playful when ever he drops lines.

Psquare doesn't exist as we speak

Yes sunny Ade is greater than osadebe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ideke9000: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2020
Nadaken:
I have followed this thread from page 1 and this your accession just showed how ignorant you are.

No offense intended, but sunny Ade, fela, Ebenezer obey alone are greater than than the old generation Igbo musicians like osadebe etc, (I mean sunny Ade music still rocked homes and shows that aren't even Yoruba then)

I don't know any Igbo current musician that is greater than phyno yet the dude reverenced the fact he was an apprentice under olamide (same olamide that was a benefactor to dagrin).

And this is just for indeginous musicians, the main stream Igbo don't come close to Wizkid, davido, and the likes which they struggle to sing to their lyrics.

Female arstist ( yemi alade, tiwa, teni, Simi, ninola, seyi Shay) please drop female Igbo artist

In terms of entertainment, Yoruba own that, I am not even Yoruba myself
Yemi alade is half Igbo and Yoruba
Tiwa Savage is not Yoruba

When it come to music industry Yoruba females are doing well morethan Igbo females but when it comes to other sectors of entertainment igbo females are well represented more than Yoruba females

Movie industries: Yoruba's don't have the likes of Genevieve,Rita Dominic, uche jumbo, Chika Ike,Chioma chukwuka,Stephanie okereke, oge okey etc..

The likes of beauty pageantry, Igbo females still dominate there same as modelling..

1 Like

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Mikel is greater than any other yoruba player dead or alive.Emmanuel Amuneke is a sensation to watch.

Mikel? Do you even know football? Mikel is average. Watching him play for Chelsea was painful: useless back passes, slow release, slowing down the game etc. He seems to play a little better when he dons the green white green.

5 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadanpikin: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:

First of all, it's strange to claim a defender was the best player in the tournament when the team scored the highest goal in the tournament.

Segun Odegbami was the joint highest scoreer in 1980 with Lawal not to far behind

As for 1994 nations cup, Emunike only scored in final for the very first time in the tournament as Yekini was closely marked. Without Yekini Five goals there would have been no final for Nigeria.

Yekini was the highest goal scoreer in the tournament.
Shame unto for saying i claim that Christain chukwu was d best player in 1980.Cannavaro was voted the fifa best player of the year in 2006.His cannavaro a striker or defender.Remember igbos have the highest number of players in 1980 and 1994 nations cup final match,so it was these players that made it easier for Nigeria to win the nation cups.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 8:21am On Jun 14, 2020
LegendHero:

Stop saying nonsense. No sensible Igbo will say they throw parties more than the Yorubas.

No tribe in Nigeria can withstand the Yorubas in Owambe. Entertainment is in our blood and the Owambe is a major economic industry in Yoruba land.

KnightRod:
Lol.. I'm Igbo, but I don't attend Igbo parties/functions anymore.. It ain't fun.. They do too much talking, the food is scarce, the meat is petty, and don't even let me talk about the drinks..

Igbo men have this hungry ego.. They always want to feel above their peers. My dad once changed 100k to dollars, just to spray his friend's daughter at her wedding.. Why?? Just because Others were spraying naira and he wanted to show them they don't call him 'Chief' for nothing

But some folks have not even taken as little as a bottle of coke at the wedding, and they were watching people spray dollars and naira on their empty stomachs.

But a yoruba party is always dah bomb!! You must eat to your satisfaction! Assorted food.. Assorted drinks.. Even ordinary naming ceremony.. They don't joke with the food.. They make sure it's available for everyone!!

Then the colourful attires.. Lol.. Really nice.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=47098462&topic=3199484

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 14, 2020
Nadaken:
I don't consider burns to be Igbo artist atleast he even identifies more with Yoruba than his ph roots.

Don jazzy isn't a musician but a producer, we all know he is just been playful when ever he drops lines.

Psquare doesn't exist as we speak

Yes sunny Ade is greater than osadebe
U are smoking something cheap to say sunny ade is bigger than osadebe .lol

Phyno was just being humble like the typical Igbo man that's all ...do u Know the meaning of apprentice ?

Dagrin that no body knows in pH ? No body knew olamide till he did songs with phyno here ...relax bro there is more to music that u don't know

In music u have fame part n u have money part ....even wiskid and davido are boys to pual okoye ...but u don't hear him .. that's Igbo man today

I know if u see Abu ventures u would pass him on the road
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Gabkosh: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Sunny ade better than osadebe ? U must be a Lagos grown who thinks Nigeria starts n ends with Lagos

I grew up in the east and never heard any Yoruba musician aside fela n not for his music but Activism

Lol yes today Yorubas might have the upper hand in music doesn't mean igbos don't hold their own
Phyno apprentice under olamide .? U just he smoking shit ....no Igbo musician us bigger than phyno ? Really? Don jazzy is from ibadan right ? P square have denied their Igboness right ? ...runtown no longer sings

Even buner us from Igbo speaking part of Rivers

No matter who u are in the music industry without oga polo go and read about pual okoye not the p square own ooh ...then u would know

When Abu ventures Ran the industrial in Nigeria did igbos brag ? ....not u guys want to make mouth
Who be osadebe, what is he singing. You want to compare him to sunny ade.

Lol, sunny that an English textbook did comprehension on him alone.

I mean English project.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

When it come to music industry Yoruba females are doing well morethan Igbo females but when it comes to other sectors of entertainment igbo females are well represented more than Yoruba females

Movie industries: Yoruba's don't have the likes of Genevieve,Rita Dominic, uche jumbo, Chika Ike,Chioma chukwuka,Stephanie okereke, oge okey etc.

The likes of beauty pageantry, Igbo females still dominate there same as modelling..
@ emboldened

Something is truly wrong with your head

What is Tiwa Savage then? Uhrobo?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
You still sound like a kid,mention u no fit.Yoruba ole.

You're not even ashamed. You want to disparage Yorubas and argue in favour of your Igbo ethnic group with a username that shows you are obsessed with Yorubas and that your world is centred around them.

This is the thing about you Igbos. Most of you secretly envy the Yorubas and wish you were like them.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery meaning copying someone or something is an implicit way of paying them a compliment.

I personally dont take Igbos seriously because I know the reason most of you talk about Yorubas non-stop and wish to chest-beat to them is because you want to be Yorubas and you seek their validation above everything else on earth.
Shior.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

Her father is Yoruba - that makes her Yoruba. You know the drill stop playing. cheesy

Ideke9000:

Yes. Tiwa Savage is not Yoruba. She is Congolese. See your mouth grin

6 Likes

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ibadanpikin: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Mikel? Do you even know football? Mikel is average. Watching him play for Chelsea was painful: useless back passes, slow release, slowing down the game etc. He seems to play a little better when he dons the green white green.

You can call him what so ever,what Mikel has won no yoruba player dead or alive has won.
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ayekotoo(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:

I am in Lagos too there is nothing swaggerlicious about yorubas compared to when I was in portharcourt .

Why are you people shameless liars? One of the reasons your girls are allover us is because of our swags.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Who be osadebe, what is he singing. You want to compare him to sunny ade.

Lol, sunny that an English textbook did comprehension on him alone.

I mean English project.
Lol this guy is funny ... comprehension can be done on anything ... infact u do comprehension on this that are not too know so that people can learn about them not obvious knowledge ....u need to ask people from North , and south south who is more popular
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ideke9000: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Common. You know how your people are now. When they see business the rush in and SATURATE the market with low-grade products. Na u na way. grin grin

Yes now. Comparing a midfielder to a striker is madness. Comparing Drogba to Mikel is madness. One's job is to score goals and the other is to control the midfield. Get sense.

Yes. No Igbo striker can stand toe to toe with Oba-goal let alone Yekini. These are facts not opinion.

You are the one comparing them not me. Oba-goal was a striker (a very good one) and Mikel was a midfielder (a very average one). See above - only an idiot will compare striker to defensive midfielder.

Nothing special about Mikel. Many average players win trophies. Many great players go trophyless. So are you saying Mikel is greater than Okocha?

Big lie. Yekini was the first Nigeria to win CAF player of the year. And in terms of women Oshoala don win am. tongue

Did Okocha get CAF Award? So are you saying back-passing master Mikel is better than Okocha?

You mean football? Nah. First, produce a STRIKER to rival Yekini and Oba-goal then I will take you serious. Until then, its just your normal chest-beating. tongue
They are saturating it and winning trophies unlike that don't even have anything to saturate it in the first place cheesy cheesy

Please, stop making a fool of yourself yekini was never nominated for for caf talk more of winning it..the first Nigerian to win it was Emmanuel amunike..yekini didn't win any caf and obafemi was never nominated for it.

Okacha was nominated and he came third while Mikel came second in 2013 when he was nominated for it..

Obafemi was below average that's why he was never nominated for anything.. Mikel has achieved alot more than him in football careers, who knows obafemi martins apart from Nigerians but Mikel obi is more popular ..

No footballer from the west or Yoruba origin is a match for the likes of Mikel,jay jay,KANU etc..
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 8:31am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
You can call him what so ever,what Mikel has won no yoruba player dead or alive has won.

grin grin grin grin Guy, Mikel is an average player. Kiss the truth. See Mikel has won more trophies than Okocha. So I ask you, is Mikel greater than Okocha? Nobody, who knows football will answer that question in the affirmative. Go get sense.

1 Like

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Ibadanpikin:
Shame unto for saying i claim that Christain chukwu was d best player in 1980.Cannavaro was voted the fifa best player of the year in 2006.His cannavaro a striker or defender.Remember igbos have the highest number of players in 1980 and 1994 nations cup final match,so it was these players that made it easier for Nigeria to win the nation cups.
How many goals did Italy score in that tournament?

You are really shameless, Who were the highest goals in 1980 and 1994?

In 1980 we had Segun Odegbami, Lawal, Ike Esima and Felix Owolabi as our goal scorers

1994 we had Yekini who had the highest goals and was the best player in the tournament

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Gabkosh: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

Movie industries: Yoruba's don't have the likes of Genevieve,Rita Dominic, uche jumbo, Chika Ike,Chioma chukwuka,Stephanie okereke, oge okey etc..

Lol, Tiwa is not Yoruba, tiwa is from Arochukwu Kikikiki.

Yemi Alade is a Yoruba blood. Nothing can change that.

Which Genevieve are you talking and the mushrooms of the remaining. Can you compare any of them to Omotola jalade.

Which beauty contest,

The first beauty contest by Nigeria is from Yoruba.

How many of your igbo sister can stand Sade Adu, even at her old age Now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Gabkosh: 8:34am On Jun 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Lol this guy is funny ... comprehension can be done on anything ... infact u do comprehension on this that are not too know so that people can learn about them not obvious knowledge ....u need to ask people from North , and south south who is more popular
Why not on osadebe, Abi are they not singing at the same period. Oga swerve.

Lol, so people from North and South know osadebe more than Sunny ade, joke of the century.

Sunny Ade that received America Hollywood award, his music was played as a background much in Hollywood movies called Breathless in 1983, One more Saturday night in 1987 and O.C and stiggs comedy show and even appear in 1985.

Sunny Ade that won Afrima award

Sunny Ade that was nominated for Grammy Award twice.

Osadebe no fit.

Inducted in Hard Rock Cafe all of fame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ideke9000: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Chukwu didn't win player of the tournament

He was simply among the best defenders in the tournament.

Goals win games

Without Segun Odegbami and Muda lawal, Nigeria won't have won 1980 nations cup

Without Yekini five goals, Nigeria won't have won the 1994 nations cup.
Oga, segun odegbami was just an average foot aller nothing spectacular about him..he was just lucky to have scored the goal ..
Christian chukwu won the best player of the tournament.. Go and use google Oga..
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

They are saturating it and winning trophies unlike that don't even have anything to saturate it in the first place cheesy cheesy
Yes. Your people saturate Nigerian football with substandard players. Which trophies are you talking about sef? grin grin

Ideke9000:

Please, stop making a fool of yourself yekini was never nominated for for caf talk more of winning it..the first Nigerian to win it was Emmanuel amunike..yekini didn't win any caf
You are really an olodo. Why am I even exchanging football banter with you. You are a novice. You know nothing. Rashidi Yekini was the African Footballer of the year 1993. Which makes him the first Nigerian to win it. Go and ask your elders or google - which ever is accessible to you.

Ideke9000:

Okacha was nominated and he came third while Mikel came second in 2013 when he was nominated for it..
Rashidi Yekini was the African Footballer of the year 1993. Which makes him the first Nigerian to win it.

Ideke9000:

Obafemi was below average that's why he was never nominated for anything..
Obafemi below average because he was not nominated for caf? You know nothing. grin grin grin grin grin

Ideke9000:

has achieved alot more than him in football careers, who knows obafemi martins apart from Nigerians but Mikel obi is more popular ..
grin grin grin Go to Italy and ask them who is Obafemi? When Oba-goal was setting Italian league on fire Mikel was still struggling in Norway. You know nothing fool. grin grin grin
Ideke9000:

No footballer from the west or Yoruba origin is a match for the likes of Mikel,jay jay,KANU etc..
Yes. No Yoruba midfielder is up to Kanu or Okocha. Also no Igbo striker is worthy to tie Obafemi Martins shoes. Let alone Rashidi Yekini's shoes.

1 Like

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

Oga, segun odegbami was just an average foot aller nothing spectacular about him..he was just lucky to have scored the goal ..
Christian chukwu won the best player of the tournament.. Go and use google Oga..
Just like Kanu was an average player right?

The person with second highest goals in your country is just an average player

Why do you think he was called the Head master?

You igbo never seize to amaze me grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

This is basket ball ... didn't even search too much and igbos dominated again
You are smoking weed

Alfarooq is from Anambra right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are smoking weed

Alfarooq is from Anambra right?
Is that the only name u saw there ...how many igbos where there and how many yorubas
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ideke9000: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Sammy07:

Swimming Boxing Wrestling Sprinting Music Movies The richest Education Tech Lawyers doctors personalities

Check from page one Duwa republic mentioned this.

Music - Sunny Ade, a Fela Kuti, a Shina Peters, Davido, Wizkid, Majek Fashek

Sports football: Rasheed Yekini, Gani Lawal, Obafemi Martins, Asisat Oshoala, Babajide Collins Babatunde, Best Ogedegbe, David Alaba, Dele Alli, Fikayo Tomori, John Fashanu, Leon Balogun
Mudashiru Lawal, Patrick Owomoyela, Razak Omotoyossi, Saturnin Allagbé, Segun Odegbami
Taye Taiwo

Boxing and MMA: Anthony Joshua, Ola Afolabi, Israel Adesanya

Basketball: Gani Oladimeji Lawal Jr., Giannis Antetokounmpo, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Kostas Antetokounmpo, Hakeem Olajuwon,
Michael Olowokandi, Olu Famutimi, Victor Oladipo
Bam Adebayo

Athletics: Daley Thompson, Femi Ogunode, Karim Olowu, Olusoji Fasuba

Influential figures such as Samuel Ajayi Crowder, Wole Soyinka, Funmilayo Ransom Kuti, MKO Abiola, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

now let me add mine.

Education - The best federal university, Federal polytechnic, Federal college of education are in the west.

the best state polytechnics are in the west, the best Technology university is in the west, the best university of agriculture is in the west, the best University of Medicine is in the west.

tech - Paystack, Davies Okeowo , 29, Co-founder and CEO, Enterprise Hill and Competence Africa
Industry: Business Development, Ji - Ji, Olajumoke Oduwole, 29, Founder and CEO and Senior Web Developer, KJK Communication Limited
Industry: Tech / software development, it's too numerous to mention.

best lawyers in this country are Yorubas
starting from Obafemi Awolowo, Gani fawehinmi, afe babalola, there's Is this human right activist lawyer, that was asked to pay 50m by Supreme Court in Bayelsa election, etc e plenty.

the best doctors in Nigeria are from the west.
reason why university of Ibadan teaching hospital is the best teaching hospital in Nigeria
From Lagos Ibadam express way..
How are the best schools from the west and best teaching hospital ui when the like of UNTH Enugu was the first hospital to carry out an Open heart surgery in sub Saharan Africa when UI was still dreaming about it cheesy
See the link here
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1847931/
UcH is no more match for UNTH Enugu
cheesy

How are the best doctors and Nigeria from Nigeria from the west..where is your source..

Music- psquare,tekno,run town, flavour, jidenna,patronaking etc..

Football: Igbo's are always dominating it.

NBA- Igbos are more in NBA

NFL- Igbo's are still Nigerian dominant group here

Tech: computer warehouse group and Zinox computer are Nigerian's Indigenous ICT in Nigeria and they are owned by Igbo's.

Influential people- every group has influential people

Your other points there are nonsense as there no source to back it up..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Emilokoiyawon: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

Segun Odegbami average? You no get sense. If you know football you will see the connection between Socrates (Brazilian legend), Segun Odegbami and Kanu. But sense no dey you head sef. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Is that the only name u saw there ...how many igbos where there and how many yorubas
You are smoking weed

We have already trashed this out yesterday

We saw 10 Igbos and 10 Yorubas on the list

Nonetheless, the greatest among them is Akeem Olajuwon a Yoruba from Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Ideke9000: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Why are you people shameless liars? One of the reasons your girls are allover us is because of our swags.
Its now girls now cheesy cheesy

Which Igbo girls are all over Yoruba guys. cheesy
It's Yoruba guys that are all over Igbo girls..they have sworn not to do anything with their womencheesy
Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Iamgrey5(m): 8:52am On Jun 14, 2020
Ideke9000:

From Lagos Ibadam express way..
How are the best schools from the west and best teaching hospital ui when the like of UNTH Enugu was the first hospital to carry out an Open heart surgery in sub Saharan Africa when UI was still dreaming about it cheesy
See the link here
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1847931/
UcH is no more match for UNTH Enugu
cheesy

How are the best doctors and Nigeria from Nigeria from the west..where is your source..

Music- psquare,tekno,run town, flavour, jidenna,patronaking etc..

Football: Igbo's are always dominating it.

NBA- Igbos are more in NBA

NFL- Igbo's are still Nigerian dominant group here

Tech: computer warehouse group and Zinox computer are Nigerian's Indigenous ICT in Nigeria and they are owned by Igbo's

Influential people- every group has influential people

Your other points there are nonsense as there no source to back it up..
@ emboldened

Please bring out your list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Igbos, Nigeria Will Be Boring by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Gabkosh:
Why not on osadebe, Abi are they not singing at the same period. Oga swerve.

Lol, so people from North and South know osadebe more than Sunny ade, joke of the century.

Sunny Ade that received America Hollywood award, his music was played as a background much in Hollywood movies called Breathless in 1983, One more Saturday night in 1987 and O.C and stiggs comedy show and even appear in 1985.

Sunny Ade that won Afrima award

Sunny Ade that was nominated for Grammy Award twice.

Osadebe no fit.

Inducted in Hard Rock Cafe all of fame
Oga ask them ooh ...don't assume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

33 Killed In Fresh Plateau Clashes / Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / PDP ‘plans Credible Presidential Primary’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.