Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? (5707 Views)

Is Apple Losing It & Falling From Her Throne? / Is Apple Really Not Innovative, Anymore? / From An Ignorant Novice To A Learner (still Learning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by luvyaself95(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Gjackzy:
If she can’t minimize, Is its because of the phone she is using? Stop misleading people, If you can’t afford an iPhone doesn’t mean it’s a bad device.

Mister man do you see anywhere i mentioned iPhone is a bad device ehn.
it better you keep quiet than saying another thing.
Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by ibawon(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Supposed Moulds for iPhone 12 Series
Looking ugly as hell with no major design changes since iPhone 10, guess what they will sell like crazy and that's thanks to iOS and nothing more.

Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by Darlinx01(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
ibawon:
Looking ugly as hell with no major design changes since iPhone 10, guess what they will sell like crazy and that's thanks to iOS and nothing more.
ah swr...for d whites its ios bt for most nigerians its to look rich or to belong.

1 Like

Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
ibawon:

C'mon bro, tell me how else do u expect a phone to look like, just be honest with urself. Just how else do u expect the mould of a smartphone to look like? Generally all smartphones are flat and rectangular. Galaxy S10 and s20 are their shells different? What makes a phone different from the other is the features and specs. Most physical changes are on the back of the phones not at the front. Smartphones have reached a stage where not much changes can be done to the physical appearance especially the front. Its full-screen bezel-less display. What more can be done? Why not wait until we see the full design before judging. The design of the iphone X has gone 3 generations, I am almost certain Apple will change it for the 12.
Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
Darlinx01:
Samsung offers nice devices in the flagship level but their midrange and budget offerings are overpriced craps, huawei produces cool devices too, xiaomi takes on d midrange segment well offering good value for money, i cant see a bright future for sony, overpriced and wrong priorities. I'm nt a fanboy to any, i used to love apple a lot till after d iphone x. Cant help bt admit der os is fluid and smooth, bt ah noticed due to the monopoly on ios, they are becoming very nonchalant lately. The consumers are supposed to be king bt with apple its d opposite. They do whatever they feel is right never listening to d needs of d ppl. When i pay over a $1000 for a phone, dnt i have d rights to state what i need in it?

For those of u thinking Apple are going down, they are currently no 3 in smartphone market share which is good enough for them since they don't release too many phones in a calendar year, unlike Android OEMs where 1 company will release up to 15-20 or more phones a year. Apple sell mostly premium phones.

Let's leave that aside, do u know Apple are single handedly killing the tablet market with the iPad and iPad pro? E shock u abi? Every other Android OEMs have regressed in the tablet market while the iPad keeps growing strong, especially with the release of iPad os. No Android tablet even comes close to the iPad let alone the iPad pro. Android os does not play well with tablet as some apps are not optimized, apple on the other hand now have iPad os which makes the iPad a beast. In 2017 apple shipped 43.8 million iPads giving them 27% lead in the tablet market share, with Samsung in 2nd place shipping 24.9 million units. By q4 2019 apple shipped 15.9 million units, more than double the 7 million shipped by Samsung while Huawei shipped 4 million units.

Between may 2019 and may 2020 Apple has 60% market share in the tablet market, that's triple of what Samsung has at 20%. And some people sit here and say Apple are declining lol.

Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by ibawon(m): 11:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
greenhulk:

C'mon bro, tell me how else do u expect a phone to look like, just be honest with urself. Just how else do u expect the mould of a smartphone to look like? Generally all smartphones are flat and rectangular. Galaxy S10 and s20 are their shells different? What makes a phone different from the other is the features and specs. Most physical changes are on the back of the phones not at the front. Smartphones have reached a stage where not much changes can be done to the physical appearance especially the front. Its full-screen bezel-less display. What more can be done? Why not wait until we see the full design before judging. The design of the iphone X has gone 3 generations, I am almost certain Apple will change it for the 12.
Boss Man I get you but is
S8 not different from S9, S9 to S10 and the rest.
Bro I remember when some of my guys wanted to make iOS custom ROM, baba Na hell Apple makes one of the best hardware and Software components, but you yourself rate Design is good but not great just Simple
Re: Is Apple Being Ignorant Or Arrogant? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
ibawon:

Boss Man I get you but is
S8 not different from S9, S9 to S10 and the rest.
Bro I remember when some of my guys wanted to make iOS custom ROM, baba Na hell Apple makes one of the best hardware and Software components, but you yourself rate Design is good but not great just Simple

I also get u bro. S8 and s9 have the same mould, if they showed u just the renders of the s9 u will see it looks just like the s8. Same way s20 moulds look like the S10. It is after u see the finished product that u will see the real changes. I agree Apple have already milked the iPhone x design to a limit, which is why I think the 12 will be different, but u can't tell just from the moulds, that's just the front, and for what its worth it's just a leak, it might be different from the real thing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How To Use Your Mobile Charger To Repel Mosquitoes And Rodents. / Opera (state Of Mobile Web In Nigeria) / Mtn's New Limit To The Midnight Plan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.