Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) (3911 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by gentlestdude(m): 3:45am On Jun 14, 2020
for every level there's a different devil

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by illicit(m): 5:48am On Jun 14, 2020
D mata don taya me
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Brosbeforehoes: 6:08am On Jun 14, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Na so I fool one fool like dat use packaging finish her before she go realize nothing go come out I don collect my %4 run
grin grin wicked soul
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Angelacruz: 6:12am On Jun 14, 2020
U dated a broke gal...sorry
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by InfernoNig: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Its been hard but Na God dey help us. He never put us to shame.
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Uyi168: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2020
Lol..
If u go very close to most of these so called porshe babes, you'll discover that they are even more broke..
Las Las, na FMT we take dey run them.. cool

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by TheSourcerer: 7:07am On Jun 14, 2020
Badboibipo:
Almost every girl now in Nigeria has very high taste and dont even imagine life with a guy that cant buy her iPhone or Brazilian hair. So how are jobless or low earning guys coping with this new shift in society? Personally I get stared at so much by girls which means they find me attractive but I hardly make any moves because it will still end in them billing me. The few I chatted with recently on WhatsApp are already angry cuz I havent sent them money, like I dont even understand. Is it only olosho we broke guys can fvxk now Cant a girl like my face and be contended with how I am? I am seriously funny it's crazy, I have alot of attractive qualities but wtf am I still billed? What is the point of girls staring at you if you will still end up facing the same billing process? Are Nigerian girls confused Dont they do love and romance no more?
I told my friend in the US we pay for sex here from our girlfriends , lol like say him never hear am b4 , I say na small tin , as if we dey take care of her whole family

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by TheSourcerer: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
"Cow wey no get tail na god dey help am pursue fly" undecided -unknown

na wizdom we take dey run the matter. cool
XXXtentacion

Long live Jah
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Olatara(f): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
paulolee:
use format..fake it until u hit it...when u don promise her tire and she finally allow u entet, u don win na
Don't you get it, it not about "entering", it about being faithful.
Am I right OP?
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 14, 2020
Olatara:
Am I right OP?

No you're not, why are Nigerian girls always turning any admirers they get Into cash cows
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by dopedan(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2020
I dey promise my girls heaven and earth
No worry e go better
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Saintinoo(m): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Badboibipo:
Almost every girl now in Nigeria has very high taste and dont even imagine life with a guy that cant buy her iPhone or Brazilian hair. So how are jobless or low earning guys coping with this new shift in society? Personally I get stared at so much by girls which means they find me attractive but I hardly make any moves because it will still end in them billing me. The few I chatted with recently on WhatsApp are already angry cuz I havent sent them money, like I dont even understand. Is it only olosho we broke guys can fvxk now Cant a girl like my face and be contended with how I am? I am seriously funny it's crazy, I have alot of attractive qualities but wtf am I still billed? What is the point of girls staring at you if you will still end up facing the same billing process? Are Nigerian girls confused Dont they do love and romance no more?
This is the problem, stop attracting those kind of girls, i believe there are girls that still have good upbringing, girls who will atleast not depend you buy then Iphone or get them a car.

Look around, that girl who you think is not your level because she do not Bleep around inorder to get money and take good care of her self.
Stay away from Nigeria broke and poorly brought up girls.
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Olatara(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Badboibipo:

No you're not, why are Nigerian girls always turning any admirers they get Into cash cows
Then you don't know what you want. If you need a gf for entering, you MUST be ready to spend.
Nothing comes for nothing.
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by paulolee(m): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Olatara:
Am I right OP?
u can never be broke and be faithful to a bea at the same time...broke guys are used to lies because guys gat stay sharp
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
"Cow wey no get tail na god dey help am pursue fly" undecided -unknown

na wizdom we take dey run the matter. cool
grin cheesy
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by baralatie(m): 2:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
which one is Porsche girls again?
for this covid 19?
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Munzy14(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
lefulefu:
there is a woman meant for every man.you are earning 10k a month and yet u want to date daniella okeke whose body cream amount is more than your montly salary
grin grin definitely a woman for everyman... Na aproko deh make guys hang their hand where e no suppose deh.

Shoe get size, shooting shots is allowed though, but na no go deh do pass ur size.

I just hope the akpa-amu men who need this message will read and assimilate.

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Thread for broke guys undecided
Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
"Porsche" girls wey hungry dey beat.abegi no girl Porsche abeg alll na packaging.

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by DonroxyII: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Badboibipo:
You will surely attract your kind...

I'm bookish and I only attract Bookish and If dem Brazilian, iPhone and Designers missed road and jam me (Cuz I won't take myself to dem) .... I won't hesitate to tell dem and show dem I'm not their kind that they should go front !!

Also If my kind later metamorphosed into iPhone, Brazilian and Designers pepper dem gangs ... Na ihm be say we go go our separate ways no story !

I know my Kind and they know me once we jam !

1 Like

Re: How Do Broke Guys Cope In This Modern Era Of "Porsche Girls) by DonroxyII: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2020
lefulefu:
there is a woman meant for every man.you are earning 10k a month and yet u want to date daniella okeke whose body cream amount is more than your montly salary
Understatement ... or Body cream is twice his per annum .... U no kno say 250k body cream dey grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) / Why Am Mine Attracted To These Set Of Women / Pls Stop Doing This Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.