Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) (3902 Views)

New Format That Nigerian Girls And Hoes Use Now / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / Guys Be Wary Of These New Format Used By Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
embarassed angry

What I experienced in the hands of these kidnappers, I don't even wish my enemies such.

I boarded a Peace mass bus heading from Aba to Akwa Ibom. I was sitting close the window side and a Female Corper who was heading back home.

The journey was smooth until I reach around Obingwa , I noticed some strange movements from the matured Corper beside but I just ignored it. She kept on making it obvious that she needs my attention. . At a point, I looked at her and she smiled at me, I quickly smiled back and that's it, her pointed breast twisted my head and I had to follow her into an apartment.

The next thing she called her 2 friends and b4 u know it, I was in a room with 3 older ladies feasting on my Virgin dic.k. Although I was enjoying it sha but I asked them why they were struggling for my penis since they are feminists. One of them answered that they are lonely and hungry for penis, but since they wasted there time being feminists, there time has past and no more dick is coming.

I sympathized with them after they begged begged and begged crying profusely that I should please dic.k them and get them pregnant , that they where foolish being feminists and now they are old, they have understood that they can't do without a man.

I did my job on them and warned them never to teach my Children Feminism. Which they thanked me with a wonderful blowjo.b

Please nairalanders, Are my kids safe in the hands of these old Feminists or should I go after them?

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
... and I read the story to the end...

2 Likes

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Their(f): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2020
Thank God they were not leading you to a trap.

Feminism is not good. I keep on saying this to our young generation. We can't do without dic.k , the earlier we accept this the better for us.

Thank you for helping them.

7 Likes

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Their:

Feminism is not good. I keep on saying this to our young generation. We can't do without dic.k , the earlier we accept this the better for us.

Long time Their.

Yes, I helped there life since they have repented from there foolishness. We where taught to forgive isn't it?
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Their(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

Long time Their.

Yes, I helped there life since they have repented from there foolishness. We where taught to forgive isn't it?

Yes o. I went on low key for some time now. But, I am back to Aba for The holiday.
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Their:

Yes o. I went on low key for some time now. But, I am back to Aba for The holiday.

I am currently in Akwa Ibom now but will be back by to Aba by Tuesday.
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Their(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

I am currently in Akwa Ibom now but will be back by to Aba by Tuesday.
Okay
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by DasaintHope(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2020
Foolish boy. Hoand find something else to do. Beware: Scientist and their is the same idiot.

1 Like

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Charge: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:
embarassed angry

Please nairalanders, Are my kids safe in the hands of these old Feminists or should I go after them?

Monitor them closely. They may teach your child bad things. Feminists are cancer to this world
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
DasaintHope:
Foolish boy. Hoand find something else to do.
Beware:
Scientist and their is the same idiot.

Is that the best advice you can give to a man in need?
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Charge:

Monitor them closely. They may teach your child bad things. Feminists are cancer to this world

They can go ahead and kill themselves with cucumber and Banana. My major concern is my children.
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
I just waste my mb and strength of scrolling, thank it star dem no go with dat ur John Thomas
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
If u read this BS past the 3rd paragraph, then u should check urself into rehab grin

Op is a confirmed mad man that escaped from neuropsychiatric hospital enugu this morning.

7 Likes

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
dollytino4real:
I just waste my mb and strength of scrolling, thank it star dem no go with dat ur John Thomas

As a lady you are, do you think that I left my children at good hands?
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
GayPontiff:
If u read this BS past the 3rd paragraph, then u should check urself into rehab grin

Op is a confirmed mad man that escaped from neuropsychiatric hospital enugu this morning.

The thought that I left my kids in the hands of those Feminists I s making me sad and Depressed. What should I do?
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

As a lady you are, do you think that I left my children at good hands?
what u are is wat u will produce, how do u know dey are stomachfull by now
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
dollytino4real:
what u are is wat u will produce, how do u know dey are stomachfull by now

The cum was thick enough to get 10 ladies pregnant. I am sure of the quality materials I deposited into them.
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by dollytino4real(f): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

The cum was thick enough to get 10 ladies pregnant. I am sure of the quality materials I deposited into them.
well done Mr quantity survey
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Receive sense
I am serious and depressed
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by jojofola: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2020
Nairaland will always have nuisances grin

3 Likes

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by abebi77572: 5:04am On Dec 20, 2020
:Receive sense
I am serious and depressed
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2020
Their:

I love you more than the last person I loved
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 7:34am On Dec 20, 2020
jojofola:
Nairaland will always have nuisances grin
Hmmm so, u can't help a depressed fellow
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2020
Masonkaycares:
I love you more than the last person I loved
You are talking of love when i am depressed
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 20, 2020
Scientists:

You are talking of love when i am depressed
Arsenal fan spotted grin
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Scientists(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Arsenal fan spotted grin
Nah. I don't like football
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Snitch24(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2020
mumu op
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by falcon01: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2020
I read the last paragraph
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Shortyy(f): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2020
Their:

Shut up bro.

1 Like

Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Dayoebe(m): 12:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Lalasticlala OAM44 Mynd44 seun farano rocktation fynestboy Dominique

This guy just violated rule 4 and 8
Re: Stay Safe: New Format And Charm Used by Kidnappers (pics) by Dufil(m): 6:02am On Dec 21, 2020
All the f monikers here are guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boys From The Southern States Of Nigeria Are Mostly Undatable... / Does it make sense to go on dates as a Nigerian man / Is She Loose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.