Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (67795 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Stmiceel:

I'm single and ready to mingle. It could be more than just mingle.
It all depend on you.
Me and my ex had genotype issue.
That's why I'm single.
I checked your DP, you're simply okay.

Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by etrange: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oluromantic:

No need for therapist jor. Her own dey her body.
Most girls say they're in relationship, most guys say they're single. But if you observe well, most guys have 3 babes or more, girls stick only to one. Out of those 3 babes or more the guy has, there's always one that has all his heart that he's always serious about. She need to sit down and find out what is making her not that special one..that's all.

Lol.... as usual, when guys go cheating and dating multiple girls; girls are the ones to sit down and ask themselves questions.

The infallible men.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:
grin cheesy grin If only you guys know

Watch some sex starved guys go through the profile picture and start sending dms cheesy

Catfish tinz cheesy

P/S - that's a dude behind that moniker.

Mentions will be ignored

Many thirsty he-goats will rush and send PM. One is already writing down his life history.

Some men deserve to be tied and shot in d head.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Joshforeal: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let me date you if you're in Lagos.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by golddare: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, I rather stay on my own.

I remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. Ealking to the store, met some guys you know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly replied i have one or just joke along.

Now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength.

Shouldn't I enjoy all those things now before I start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.

When marriage is not in view avoid relationship.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Brightgem:
Lolz! Eleyi oo ni problem! I'm still trying to use magnifying glass to spot the exact problem. If you want to be single, stay single. If you wish to date, then date. We can't determine if you are wasting your youth for you na.

We that have been single for almost 5years thank God it doesn't feel like a waste of years. Till Mr. Right crosses we path, we hustle on. grin

If you were a guy, I would have said no problems.

But for a lady to be single for 5 years!! I will say there is a very big problem.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Classicdexy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let's give it a shot,, I will surely take care of u smiley smiley
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ayusco85(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, I rather stay on my own.

I remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. Ealking to the store, met some guys you know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly replied i have one or just joke along.

Now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength.

Shouldn't I enjoy all those things now before I start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.

How old are you
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Hardey10(m): 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

You are actually beautiful.
one man's loss is another man's gain

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by dafeoroyo: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wetin husppupi no go see for FBI hand
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by RedPhoenix: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

I just wonder how you keep coming up with numerous sob tales and what demons tutors you into curating such fantastically sob like tales. Smh vigorously
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Which beauty are you talking about? Keep on deceiving yourself, beauty without good characters
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by buzodyke: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

Send me a PM I will help you...

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by psychologist(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yh
Op I am a psychologist and relationship expert as moniker implies wink

Hit me up..your redemption is here

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by shaw2(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Your not wasting ur beauty and age.
Once your employed let's work things out tired of unemployed slay queens.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Oluromantic: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
etrange:

Lol.... as usual, when guys go cheating and dating multiple girls; girls are the ones to sit down and ask themselves questions.

The infallible men.
You have any better idea than when women begin not to see marriage as achievement?
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Olarewaju89: 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Miniso:
who are u? dat i shud go through ur profile if i slap u, are we mate, don't upload ur masculine pix, aturu hausa. angry angry.. get ur self a job and stop fooling ur self...

Are you OK?

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by BoboKush(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
iTroll:
So what exactly do you want from us?

There is a reason why people like therapists and psychologists exist.

Go and see either one of them and stop wasting e-space while chasing clout.

Hell, a hairy gorilla might even behind this account.

U r too wicked grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by cravingmind: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Xristars:
I recommend you read this book "Rules of love" by Richard Templar. its also contains relationship rules. it will be helpful.
Again why not look into yourself and develop yourself well. So you will scare unserious guys and attract serious ones.
You are more than just your beauty. You worth more and deserve better. #Selfimage.

Thank you brov,... i will buy the book this week

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Olarewaju89: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
kareemkamil:
This my No. 08033638301 call me,

Wrong. Don't put your contact here because of fraud people. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
legitimatefrank1:
you're such a beauty indeed, have you considered acting or modeling?

I'm into modeling

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by NaijadrivaCars: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
I suspect you are doing intimacy gadgets or :-x
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Airforce1(m): 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
PrecioussB:

[/s]

Just say you're looking for a boy friend on nairaland
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

So, what exactly do you want us to do now?
Honestly From your look, there's nothing spectacular about you. You're okay, no doubt but I won't even think twice if I tried to woo you and you want to start "forming"...

Depends on what you're wooing me with. I won't start acting like I've known you for a long time all of a sudden. Pride has to have it's way first
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Airforce1:

Just say you're looking for a boy friend on nairaland

Read again
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by BoboKush(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

Well thanks for this. I'll surely look into it.

Abi I shld help u
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Airforce1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

Read again
No I won't because it's a total waste of time .

Who's deceiving you that you're good looking ?

Truth is, you look like a low budget whoopi Goldberg .

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
BoboKush:

Abi I shld help u

Help how?
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by kilokeys(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

I understand you. Still in that phase. 3 years now. Do i miss it? Yeah. Will I force it? Naah. Will I be objective and open minded.? Yeah. So it'll come. Don't be too uptight. And if that fails.. We'll try again.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Airforce1:

No I won't because it's a total waste of time .

Who's deceiving you that you're good looking ?

Truth is, you look like a low budget whoopi Goldberg .

When you're able to afford a nose masks and update it on your DP I'll reply you.
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ehix89(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
PrecioussB:

Date me, i'll treat you right + i'm cute too grin
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by abdullkabar(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
The word waste!!!
Then maybe deep inside you want to do the opposite of what you are currently doing. Maybe you should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.