Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt (63961 Views)

Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Tareq1105:

'A' Level results that your Obaseki could not produce.

Tell him to show Nigerians if he has it.

Baba Osho has Obaseki A level results, he's only waiting for the appropriate time to release it.

For your information, he failed all the 3 subjects he sat for yet he claimed he was offer admission to 200 level. How?

I had thought he was brilliant in the University, I never knew he was olodo.
he passed all his A LEVEL subjects.Osho is just blabbing that bloody tailor that doesnt have PRIMARY SCHOOL CERT.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Oosa4sure: 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obsek fighting for welfare of Edo people or for himself, I feared people who know fear politician, so selfish! Na by force to serve people? Bundle of thief!
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by dlaw281(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

What do you want him to do? Give up? Nah.
Politics is a game of win or lose. Fight to the best, if you lose so be it.

Those who gave up easily have been forgotten long ago. You can ask Ambode.

I don't know much of him but I expect him to fight like a man irrespective of any outcome.
bro you can’t expect Ambode to fight against APC in lagos state cos las las he go still lose, it just like fighting a faceless battle
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?

That was in the 70s. It was only last decade credit pass in Maths and English became compulsory. I'm not making excuses for him but I know O/level was harder then and not a lot of people had good results.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by PortHarcourt1st: 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obaseki welcome to our PORT HARCOURT poto poto where shanties and slums are competing. Kinematics how far nah cheesy
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by bowei(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

How did University of Ibadan admitted him for a degree course in Classics with three credits, without a credit in English Language and F9 in Mathematics?
Wonder where you got that from?
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by hush15: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obaseki is not a wise man at all. He is not a politician.

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Obaseki or PDP has no formidable structure in Edo state.

The APC will deploy every Arsenal to retain power.

As in... If I were him, he shouldn't bother about being a governor but he should deploy all at his disposal his party loses as we have seen both in bayelsa and zamfara. Afterall, after screening by the NWC, its the state party that has party structure in the state. Scatter everything, nobody gets anything but the opposition....

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

And i had only 2 credits. The rest where A's and B's
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by winningwinner(m): 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

Ask yourself which year was that? He is not the only one, at that time three credits is allowed for admission. Research it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by akdjr(m): 5:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
You have said it all.... We would have show him the way out of the race during the direct primaries but he shoot himself by presenting questionable qualifications. Like OshioBaba use to say, "you don't ran after snail to catch it u just pick it when you're ready.
Confirmedzombie:

Edo election is not a general election. I dont see PDP defeating APC in Edo state.

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by barrypro: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
From foes to friends.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by tuniski: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
emeijeh:
It is obvious he will crosscarpet to the PDP.
But is this how American politicians defect from Republican party to the Democratic party or other parties?

Our politics too different.
Our politicians too useless.
Nigeria is irredeemable.

Mind you Obaseki, it will be difficult for you to wrestle Oshiomhole in Edo election and win.
Very difficult.
The man na master super power RIGGER
Yes they too were defecting anyhow at the initial point.
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Sllimkube: 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Keep quiet if you don't know what to say. Person wen no dey Benin wen know wetin Oba talk. Busybody
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
akdjr:
You have said it all.... We would have show him the way out of the race during the direct primaries but he shoot himself by presenting questionable qualifications. Like OshioBaba use to say, "you don't ran after snail to catch it u just pick it when you're ready.
Is it the Oshiomhole that didnt even see the 4 walls of a school you are quoting...i pity u
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Osek(m): 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
This Edo election go shock people I swear, all the so called political structures and jagabans will be surprised... Mark my words today, if oshiomole like make e carry Army, Dss, Sars, Navy and Airforce e nor go still win... look rivers state na upon not the tanks wey amaechi carry go rivers e was beaten like a kid. It's not about who first dey front nai dey win race o, dis election is the beginning of the End for oshiomole... For e mind e get thugs but e dey learn for where some political godfather's for South south dey, dis election e go hear word

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by esente: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

If you live in a glass house...
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Edoblakky(m): 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man

Look at how you murdered English language in a bid to say what you know nothing about. Obaseki had 3 O level credits and did A level courses at the institute of continuing education which got him admission into second year level at the UI. Many people will not read before commenting. Little wonder why our youths are described as lazy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Intrepid01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Some of us will just sit down at our house with our fone and be yearning rubbish about politicians who are actual actors and players in the game. So cos Edo election is not a general election he should seek alliance, consult with people in other to determine his next line of action huh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by bowei(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
muykem:
PDP will ensure Obaseki end in prison. You know the party has financial challenge, they can't even pay their workers. The will transfer their whole burden on desperate Obaseki this period therefore, make him to commit reckless financial frauds.
Like Yaya Bello
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Ingredient88(m): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
I thought there is a directive on Interstate traveling??! this one that he is traveling everywhere now, i hope it's not too late for him ?the travel that he should have made some months back" he is now making it now! anyway this is Nigeria"".
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Zurich1844(f): 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
myboy2111:
3 Credits Man
See who is condemning Obaseki! With your useless grammar! Olodo
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Intrepid01(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
He needs the help of Wike aswear....after all Wike has shown that he can defend himself against both federal and local(Amaechi) might. But he should be tactical with Wike, so that he doesn’t enter another bondage while trying to leave one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by freemi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

so what shud he do
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Ayo25: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
moderatedguy:
Its called consultation..abi E DEY pain U?
Of course it is usually consultations until things go South.

I don't care about what Nigerian politicians do with their lives actually. Thunder fire Obaseki, Oshiomhole, PDP, APC and all their dumb followers in Jesus name. shocked
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by moderatedguy: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayo25:
Of course it is usually consultations until things go South.

I don't care about what Nigerian politicians do with their lives actually. Thunder fire Obaseki, Oshiomhole, PDP, APC and all their dumb followers in Jesus name. shocked
Keep deceiving yourself...OSHIOMHOLE THUG
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Yanglee(m): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
LudaChriz:
Edo people should rise to the defense of Obaseki and send Oshiohmole to a political retirement. The slavery going on in Lagos must not be allowed to happen in the great Benin Kingdom

Can we compare your state with lagos that slavery is going on?
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by martineverest(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
tamdun:
They will impeach this man
who?
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Ingredient88(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
The way wike just fold his hand self lipsrsealed, the man just folded his hand and staring at obaseki::: like look at this three credit man grin, why you are in school you should have done well so that we can something to say now, but now your issue is beyond my power. cheesy
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Mr2wealth: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Governor Obaseki should equally look for Fayose, the former governor of Ekiti State for more counseling! grin
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by martineverest(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
emeijeh:
It is obvious he will crosscarpet to the PDP.
But is this how American politicians defect from Republican party to the Democratic party or other parties?

Our politics too different.
Our politicians too useless.
Nigeria is irredeemable.

Mind you Obaseki, it will be difficult for you to wrestle Oshiomhole in Edo election and win.
Very difficult.
The man na master super power RIGGER
Edo elections won't be rigged by politicians,but average Edo indigenes will rig it for obaseki....watch how ordinary market women will rig Oshiomhole out
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by martineverest(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
uwa1:
PDP better use dis opportunity to get Edo state...
they have gotten it already
Re: Obaseki Visits Wike At Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt by Waterway: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
LudaChriz:
Edo people should rise to the defense of Obaseki and send Oshiohmole to a political retirement. The slavery going on in Lagos must not be allowed to happen in the great Benin Kingdom

Edo State can help lead the protest against this Corrupt mindset of the present political class. Just like we have the Public outcry spilled all over the world on racial injustice , sparked by one of too many cases of police brutality.........Edo State can help lead the Nigerian nation and be the spark that starts to help rid the country of this self-serving and corrupt political class who speak from both sides of their mouth like Ex-governor Oshiomole. Edo people should take back their rights to elect their leaders by following Obaseki and send Oshiomole and (his “thief”) Pastor Iyamu to political Oblivion. With this display of becoming a king-maker , Oshiomole is telling you reading this post that you life, success, right as anEdo/Nigerian depends on Oshiomole and nothing is your God-given rights! We must start politics of character not party. In Nigeria we need to form independent party of youths that can sway the votes in favor of the youths and not these thieves. Edo people please emancipate yourselves and Nigeria at large from political enslavement .....make the statement of 1897 just like our Oba Ovonramwen, I implore you to reject the enslavement by Oshiomole. !!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / Femi Fani-Kayode Praises His 3 Wives (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Wears 'Made In Nigeria' Outfit To National Assembly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.