Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) (80624 Views)

Online Or Physical Church? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

God bless you for this most important message. Thanks
AMEN
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Like I said earlier it is very easy for you to judge a man based on what you heard about him.

So you think God will birth a vision and still go ahead to sustain it through a man who is " a bad tree that can't bear good fruit"?. You think people who partner with the vision hasn't been convinced beyond reasonable doubt about the authenticity?

God is the one who lifts men up, he's the one promotes. No man can nurture a vision up to the level he has except God is with him.

And i'll love you to shed more light on what you mean in that last paragraph about things not being business as usual and remodeling.

Thank you
Jesus Christ gave us the way to see His truth.

I am not the one judging the man, you are..you did it and you are still doing it by ignoring Jesus Christ's own assertions on these things to sugest that this man had to have had God in him for this vision to be. undecided
undecided

All i can repeat is what Jesus said.. by their fruits , you shall know them.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yoighaman:

If we all believe ours is the only true religion and tend to have the ability to prove it from our respective holy books;....so, who's right and who's wrong?

I mentioned that it's best to practise a religion and fully abide by its tenet, when you get to the other side, at least you have something to present....some form of justification you can be judged by.... isn't that the 'visa' you keep mentioning?

You keep missing the point.

Again having a stamped passport, a valid visa goes beyond ordinary belief. It steps into obtaining proof of your belief while you are still alive...

Let me use the disciples for an example. The disciples, after abiding by the tenets of their belief, were assured by Christ Himself, while He was alive, of their place in His Heaven. These men did not have to die/cross over in faith. They already had a knowing as far as their place in heaven.
Now it is my sure belief that the same is true for anyone who is in Christ (seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness....). The first you do is find the Kingdom, as a believer, then all other things will come in.
Anyone who is in Christ has His visa stamped and ready for Heaven. It is no delusion for it is a knowing much like the knowing the disciples were given while Jesus was alive. I hope this helps in some way.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
mindtricks:

Badass oldie!
Been a long time.
grin grin grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
StrikeBack:
So because of "fine" pictures, we should conclude God is in "this" Church....

Well.. I'm glad we have people like you in Nigeria.. Folks like you aid my business

U don open church?, grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Samfloxin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
lonelydora:
More pictures.
God is truly in this church
Very worldly church
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ibunkun1:

It's not Fatoyinbo's Church. It's God's church, it's the body of Christ.
He's a willing channel through which the vision was birthed.
Thank you
Of course. It's God's church. We're saying the same thing.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

U don open church?, grin
About to
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
Samfloxin:

Very worldly church

Who no come no go know.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

You keep missing the point.

Again having a stamped passport, a valid visa goes beyond ordinary belief. It steps into obtaining proof of your belief while you are still alive...

Let me use the disciples for an example. The disciples, after abiding by the tenets of their belief, were assured by Christ Himself, while He was alive, of their place in His Heaven. These men did not have to die/cross over in faith. They already had a knowing as far as their place in heaven.
Now it is my sure belief that the same is true for anyone who is in Christ (seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness....). The first you do is find the Kingdom, as a believer, then all other things will come in.
Anyone who is in Christ has His visa stamped and ready for Heaven. It is no delusion for it is a knowing much like the knowing the disciples were given while Jesus was alive. I hope this helps in some way.

So, all Muslims will go to hell?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yoighaman:

So, all Muslims will go to hell?
According to Jesus Christ, who is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through Him. undecided

Do you want to build a kingdom for those who are rejected by Christ? Know that there are already many of such heavens out there already. Will your adding one more make a difference ? undecided undecided
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by fatdick(m): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Best church to socialize and get contacts
hmm
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 5:47am On Jun 16, 2020
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, who is the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father, except through Him. undecided

Do you want to build a kingdom for those who are rejected by Christ? Know that there are already many of such heavens out there already. Will your adding one more make a difference ? undecided undecided

Sir, just like you believe all Muslims would go to hell, the other religions believe you would go to hell as well.

Don't you reason something is wrong somewhere?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2020

Lol!
I know your type...
Less intelligent and more adamant on ignorance.
Many of your types are not different from the Hindus that worships dead people.
What is the difference between Krishna and your Jesus?

I will never answer to a man who couldn't save himself from crucifixion.
A MAN THAT FELT FORSAKENED BY GOD -
CRYING FATHER FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

Just because king James and other obsessed fools decided to come up with a story book for their entertainment and a chance to be a hero, you see the story as your life depends on it.
Do you know better than the Jews and others that witnessed the real events?

Jesus was sentenced by Pilate for sedition. Pilot was afraid of Caesar. The religious leaders said that Jesus was making himself a King other than Ceasar. Blasphemy would not have brought death under Roman law, only Jewish law. The Jewish religious leaders did condemn Jesus for Blasphemy, but had no authority to put anyone to death, but Jesus could be put to death for Sedition. The Jewish leaders pressured Pilot, not with Blasphemy, but with the charge of Sedition, since Jesus was considered a King. Caesar could have no rival King.

John 19: 14 “Now it was preparation of the passover; it was about the sixth hour. And he said to the Jews: “See! YOUR king!” 15 However, they shouted: “Take [him] away! Take [him] away! Impale him!” Pilate said to them: “Shall I impale YOUR king?” The chief priests answered: “We have no king but Caesar.”

it is illogical to think everything must be logical especially this life we live in.
most likely you're fascinated with logic/intelligence and you're comfortable and live in a bubble.
logic/intelligence is just another fraction of life.
just because your logic cannot understand the reason behind the reason for death of the Christian saviour doesn't mean you'll ridicule it.

stop this nonsense (you're just exposing you're ignorance behind some alleged history that has been diluted over time/years).

is there a God ? .....yes!!!
which religion is the best?......I don't know.

final thoughts, God brought us to this earth, non of us is going to win at the end. just like our fore fathers that came and went, we too will come and go.

Last last God gather us here on earth for his cruise.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by DLSReigns: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2021
You have said it all. Let he who has ears do the needful!
Righteousness89:
Pls in all you Do , always Remember;

Preparation for Eternity is most important!

Eternity is a Personal Race! So Ensure you have a Personal Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

Do not be carried away by non-essentials! There are so many things all round to distract us!

This World is nothing but a Rehearsal for the Main life which is Forever and Ever..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.