Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) (80549 Views)

Online Or Physical Church? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
More pictures.

God is truly in this church
Of course. Where else would God rather be than Fatoyinbo's church!?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
micflo28:
Where are the poor who can't afford good clothes. Church held in 5star hotel halls.

Says who? Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
What a beautiful church! They dress so nicely...

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
See sweet church

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Religious people.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by jayaim: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
U wicked grin
martineverest:
grand patron, Rapist Association of Nigeria ( RAN)
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
A krest in time saves nine
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Rubbish!
Guy grow sense nau!
So you believe Jesus died for your sins?

But history said he was convicted of blasphemy and sedition. So death was the wage of his crimes and so he was KILLED.

He never died for anyone and no one can die for anyone's sins
Stop the senseless attention seeking!
WICKEDfucker:

Rubbish!
Guy grow sense nau!

But history said he was convicted of blasphemy and sedition. So death was the wage of his crimes and so he was KILLED.

WICKEDfucker:

Rubbish!
Guy grow sense nau!

SHUT UP
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by jayaim: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
If u enter the church u go know say level pass level. This is not what Jesus Christ stands for.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by efemena5050(m): 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
As Federal Government announced the ease of lockdown for opening of churches. See how COZA Abuja abided by all the guidelines for the first physical church.

The Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo who is the general overseer of the church wrote on his facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1151904298508945&id=186100348422683

see church like nite club....if i have my way i will tax all this corporate business living under disguise
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by jayaim: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
No mind am, the type of them n get exposure quote author=Taiwojon post=90674854]

SHUT UP[/quote]
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by zudozz: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
me I no wan hear say anybody Bleep anybody not to talk of rape!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:
Church ushers posing like street prostitutes

This is harsh and too extreme. How are the ladies standing dressed like prostitutes?

@Topic: Excellent initiative from COZA.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Taiwojon:

SHUT UP
Lol
Who opened this one's cage?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:

Says who? Stop saying what you don't know.
bro. Coza service is held at Nicon hotel Abuja
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by damtan(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
StUriah:
Satan offered Jesus all the luxuries of this world but Jesus declined.

Serving God in a luxury manner is not of the spirit, but of flesh. Flesh only craves for pleasure and pleasurable experience which are not in tandem with the temerity of the spirit.

Having spiritual experience is not a pleasurable journey; many a time, it is through mortification, self-denials, meditation and dwelling in the words of God.

Ever imagine why Jesus did not owe either horse or donkey, and not even a private canoe for His own convenience. His followers did not even worship in any known beautiful place. But wonders and miracles known to the world today were performed by Jesus in those open places where He preached.
People like you ehnnnn, chai,you need serious prayers
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by damtan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Rubbish!
Guy grow sense nau!

I promise to be praying for you
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
Lol Who opened this one's cage?
lol.
you want to mock? continue...................
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
The newest church near you
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Be weary of preaching an unbalanced Gospel.

Riches are not sinful neither is Poverty Righteousness.

We are called to not love money not to try to live without it.

A lot who have given up on making their lives count use Poverty as an escape hatch.

Just as much as I don't believe in making wealth a focus in life nor do I believe in living a beggarly life.

Don't confuse the calling of Jesus with your own. At his birth he received gifts that took care of his parents and himself for years. At his death he was buried in a rich man's grave.

Ensure you fulfill your own purpose and if that requires that you be rich so that you can give help to the poor around you then so be it.

The Poor cannot meet the needs of the poor.

I rest my case

StUriah:
Satan offered Jesus all the luxuries of this world but Jesus declined.

Serving God in a luxury manner is not of the spirit, but of flesh. Flesh only craves for pleasure and pleasurable experience which are not in tandem with the temerity of the spirit.

Having spiritual experience is not a pleasurable journey; many a time, it is through mortification, self-denials, meditation and dwelling in the words of God.

Ever imagine why Jesus did not owe either horse or donkey, and not even a private canoe for His own convenience. His followers did not even worship in any known beautiful place. But wonders and miracles known to the world today were performed by Jesus in those open places where He preached.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

On a serious note bro, let me be honest with you. No pun intended.

You don't seem to be intelligent with what you're trying to do here (posting righteous nonsense everywhere)

Since I engaged you in this argument or debate, you have not made any valid or sensible conviction to entice me to even take you seriously.

All you've been saying is YOU NEED JESUS blablabla

What sense does that make?
Where is the sense in it?

No stuff
No facts
No reference
No reason
No purpose etc

Honestly, preaching is not your calling and you can't make it with this attitude.

You need to have some stuff and something upstairs if you really want to convince people about Jesus. Instead of just being an annoying troll with nothing sensible or intelligent to offer.

You really need to work on yourself bro.
My Brother, I better be a nonentity and have JESUS than be on top without JESUS!

It's not Worth it bro!

Sooner or later! You will look back to this conversation and wish you listened!

I don't pray it gets to that!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by babjoe: 10:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
We could have a beautiful church and people with beautiful heart. Never make this mistake. You can be beautiful both on the outside and the inside. You are not God's personal Assistant neither are you his Manager or secretary ooooooooo. So you should not tell us where God is and where God is not.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
phransix2:
Church Business is Serious Business...
see how you bold your text attention seeker grin grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Worshipping a God that can't heal them from the virus.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by wisdomkid: 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.

I too know. Where two or three are gathered, I am there with them. Shut up and think before talking nonsense.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by damtan(m): 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Read further please on the thread. Your brain will open small. You'll definitely learn something
Like I said, I'll be praying for you
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
Covid Compliant Churches...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.