Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) (80572 Views)

Online Or Physical Church? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by yesloaded: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
grin
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
This news will disgust the Dakolos.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by BABAawoo47: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.
who told u that??
humans re funny as if u knw d mind of God...

Why den did Solomon build majestic temples

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
grand patron, Rapist Association of Nigeria ( RAN)

Who raped your brains of sense?

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by BOFREJO(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
martineverest:
grand patron, Rapist Association of Nigeria ( RAN)
Wow! Really?
Nothing takes a member to identify their Leaders when sighted.....

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by meccuno: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
This covid is just a scam...............i have seen Videos were doctors in the US were paid to inflate the number of deaths. Africans should use their brains.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Rubbish!
Guy grow sense nau!
So you believe Jesus died for your sins?

But history said he was convicted of blasphemy and sedition. So death was the wage of his crimes and so he was KILLED.

He never died for anyone and no one can die for anyone's sins
Stop the senseless attention seeking!

Calm down bro!

JESUS loves u so much!

He Specifically died for you

5 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Favoritedealer: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
Big boy pastor and rich man church

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by smartval(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
As Federal Government announced the ease of lockdown for opening of churches. See how COZA Abuja abided by all the guidelines for the first physical church.

The Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo who is the general overseer of the church wrote on his facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1151904298508945&id=186100348422683

They are celebrating return to business
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Azmanaty: 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:

Yes oo. No poor man in the church.

Wealth = Health, Education. Financial, etc.

Greet Barr Oby Atueg... for me

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
So annoying.
Why are the ushers smiling?
Ushers in my church no dey smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
The church of God will march on and the gate of hell will not prevail against it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
More pictures.
God is truly in this church
desperately hard up for a date.
abeg don't accuse our pastor of rape o.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by abeliver: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
God punish Devil....who say Money no good..

see Packaging na,
no b dis shade for my backyard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Calm down bro!

JESUS loves u so much!

He Specifically died for you
Your Jesus died for the sins he committed against the authorities (Roman authority) - Cesar and not for the sin of anyone.
Almighty God does not require the blood of an "innocent" man for his ATONEMENT.

Jesus did not die for our sins. That was an explanation by early theologians. They tried to understand, to make sense why such a enlightened teacher had to be murdered. Jesus was murdered because it was felt that people like him were a threat to the unholy coalition between the Jewish, Jerusalem elite and the Roman oppressors. The murder to silence Jesus' followers back fired and forty years later under some other Jewish rebels the coalition ended in the destruction of the temple and another to generations the rebellion under Bar Kochba ended in the destruction of Jrusalem. Jesus tried to make clear that living according to the rules is living according to the spirit of the rules and not to the letter.

Grow some brains please and stop spamming everywhere with your fuckēry and HYPOCRISY. You're never going to gain anything from it.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ishilove:
Learners. My church has been open since lockdown. We have our ways grin
so is mine. grin

As you can see. Service is still going on. grin cheesy

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by gassbee: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
See class, see swag,

2 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Your Jesus died for the sins he committed against the authorities (Roman authority) - Cesar and not for the sin of anyone.
Almighty God does not require the blood of an "innocent" man for his ATONEMENT.

Jesus did not die for our sins. That was an explanation by early theologians. They tried to understand, to make sense why such a enlightened teacher had to be murdered. Jesus was murdered because it was felt that people like him were a threat to the unholy coalition between the Jewish, Jerusalem elite and the Roman oppressors. The murder to silence Jesus' followers back fired and forty years later under some other Jewish rebels the coalition ended in the destruction of the temple and another to generations the rebellion under Bar Kochba ended in the destruction of Jrusalem. Jesus tried to make clear that living according to the rules is living according to the spirit of the rules and not to the letter.

Grow some brains please and stop spamming everywhere with your fuckēry and HYPOCRISY. You're never going to gain anything from it.

Brother! That same JESUS is the one you are gonna stand before!

Don't be harden bro!

Submit yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by tomju(m): 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
All I see is an exotic "business centre".

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.

Very Valid point, nice one.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
tomju:
All I see is an exotic "business centre".

Hmmmmm
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by shevchenko(m): 8:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rapist pastor

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Fashion like Red carpet grin

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother! That same JESUS is the one you are gonna stand before!

Don't be harden bro!

Submit yourself!
Lol!
I know your type...
Less intelligent and more adamant on ignorance.
Many of your types are not different from the Hindus that worships dead people.
What is the difference between Krishna and your Jesus?

I will never answer to a man who couldn't save himself from crucifixion.
A MAN THAT FELT FORSAKENED BY GOD -
CRYING FATHER FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

Just because king James and other obsessed fools decided to come up with a story book for their entertainment and a chance to be a hero, you see the story as your life depends on it.
Do you know better than the Jews and others that witnessed the real events?

Jesus was sentenced by Pilate for sedition. Pilot was afraid of Caesar. The religious leaders said that Jesus was making himself a King other than Ceasar. Blasphemy would not have brought death under Roman law, only Jewish law. The Jewish religious leaders did condemn Jesus for Blasphemy, but had no authority to put anyone to death, but Jesus could be put to death for Sedition. The Jewish leaders pressured Pilot, not with Blasphemy, but with the charge of Sedition, since Jesus was considered a King. Caesar could have no rival King.

John 19: 14 “Now it was preparation of the passover; it was about the sixth hour. And he said to the Jews: “See! YOUR king!” 15 However, they shouted: “Take [him] away! Take [him] away! Impale him!” Pilate said to them: “Shall I impale YOUR king?” The chief priests answered: “We have no king but Caesar.”

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
More pictures.

God is truly in this church
you mean god of coza?? cheesy wey dey lead d leader to dey oil all the babes there...

.. I'm just checking out their swag...good dress sense
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by 2cul2care: 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
All this entertainment centers or should I say social clubs
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by lekki1444: 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
the zombies cant wait to troop back into church. they are bored sitting at home, no one to admire their breast or yansh or new car at home grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Lol!
I know your type...
Less intelligent and more adamant on ignorance.
Many of your types are not different from the Hindus that worships dead people.
What is the difference between Krishna and your Jesus?

I will never answer to a man who couldn't save himself from crucifixion.
A MAN THAT FELT FORSAKENED BY GOD -
CRYING FATHER FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME...

Just because king James and other obsessed fools decided to come up with a story book for their entertainment and a chance to be a hero, you see the story as your life depends on it.
Do you know better than the Jews and others that witnessed the real events?

Jesus was sentenced by Pilate for sedition. Pilot was afraid of Caesar. The religious leaders said that Jesus was making himself a King other than Ceasar. Blasphemy would not have brought death under Roman law, only Jewish law. The Jewish religious leaders did condemn Jesus for Blasphemy, but had no authority to put anyone to death, but Jesus could be put to death for Sedition. The Jewish leaders pressured Pilot, not with Blasphemy, but with the charge of Sedition, since Jesus was considered a King. Caesar could have no rival King.

John 19: 14 “Now it was preparation of the passover; it was about the sixth hour. And he said to the Jews: “See! YOUR king!” 15 However, they shouted: “Take [him] away! Take [him] away! Impale him!” Pilate said to them: “Shall I impale YOUR king?” The chief priests answered: “We have no king but Caesar.”

Brother calm down! Intelligence will not guarantee you salvation!

Leave all these long talks and complains!

Your Soul Matters than all these things!

You don't own your life!

Embrace JESUS! That's all u need

8 Likes

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by ennecco: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Dressing that shows woman firgure is not décent. Thé Bible say if Man look woman lustfully he have commited aldutary. Or funication with her. GOd dos'nt look thé Heart only but also look our phisical apearance . If some Pastor dont preach agaist it dos'nt mean is good.many Christian now adays beleive what there Pastor preach good or Bad they dont care.all they Care is miracle. Study thé World of GOD as a Christian take thé World of GOD to be your spiritual food .remember thé Bible say Man must not lieve by bread Alone .this is end Time many Fake prophète are leading thé children of GOD to hell fire . thé Bible Saïd will must go away from.them wether a Pastor or prophet .thé Bible say by there fruit we shall know them.a Man who own a méga so call church Saïd hé is not a prophet nor a pastor.he call himsef illuminati's name. But people still go there to worship.the reason why because they have been bitwitch by there demonic power.the Bible say thé god's of thé World has blinded them .they don't see thé truth.may GOd almighty deliever thé Christian .on Jésus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 8:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Superstition. Super Story. Q
Righteousness89:
Pls in all you Do , always Remember;

Preparation for Eternity is most important!

Eternity is a Personal Race! So Ensure you have a Personal Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

Do not be carried away by non-essentials! There are so many things all round to distract us!

This World is nothing but a Rehearsal for the Main life which is Forever and Ever..

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Oheholume: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
lonelydora:
More pictures.

OAM4J and Lalasticlala, come and see how beautiful this church is.
I love red cloth so much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.