Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) (80613 Views)

Online Or Physical Church? / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Yoighaman:

I have been reading your exchanges with him and smiling. I'm sure you feel like strangling him right now but hey!, those are his beliefs; please leave him alone, let him fly with his, while you fly with yours. We will all know the truth when we get to the other side of life but I think it's best and most reasonable to hold on to a religious belief, at least, when you cross over, you'd have something to tender, not just bare hands.
Lol
The guy is EMPTY stupîd and crazy.
I have engaged in theological arguments with Hindus and sensible Christians before.
They always have something to give to convince or entice you. This guy is just absolutely empty and annoying. Some Christians can't even stand his stupîdity.

Cc: righteousness89
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Lol
The guy is EMPTY stupîd and crazy.
I have engaged in theological arguments with Hindus and sensible Christians before.
They always have something to give to convince or entice you. This guy is just absolutely empty and annoying. Some Christians can't even stand his stupîdity.

Cc:

Good Morning my Beloved Wonderful Brother!

You are Blessed!

I am Praying for you! You will be Saved one way or the other in JESUS NAME.... AMEN

In all you Do, Remember The KING of kings, My DADDY, JESUS CHRIST Loves you ..

Have a Blessed Day!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Focusmind: 7:09am On Jun 15, 2020
At least I could see neatness and orderliness in a Nigerian thing.

We are so crude, disorganised and indiscipline in everything. Hate them or love them, the standard exhibited there is of top quality and international.

People are already hating the place because of its beauty and aesthetics.

A typical Nigerian abhors decency and fine aesthetics as there is no room for him to do as he likes, throws things on the floor, spit out on the floor, deface the wall or pee by the side.

Rent out your well built house to tenants, they will turn them to an eyesore; build a new hostel for students and come there after one year, the sanitary condition would be an eye sore.

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2020
Yoighaman:

Now, my question is: If every religious sect believe without an iota of doubt that theirs is the true religion and others will 'perish', who then is right and who's wrong?

I know you can quote all the Bible verses to support your stance, so can I and so can that devout Muslim brother as well as the others.

Please let me have your response so I can learn.

Each belief seems to have its own idea of heaven . Christ has His and He made known the criteria for getting into His own. Muslims have theirs and their prophets set the rules to get into that heaven. The same goes for every belief out there
.. . Some will even let everyone in, as in no border patrol in some heavens.
That said. Since it is only possible to enter one heaven at a time... meaning once you are in, too late to change your mind, it makes sense to build around that the idea of only true religion or idea of heaven there is(remember religion was created by men as man's way of controling and supposedly administering the things of God).

My advice to anyone trying to get into any of the Heavens though, if you cannot get guarantee/proof that your next destination when you close your eyes for the final time, is the heaven of your choice, i suggest you re-evaluate your belief.
If the deity you worship cannot provide you passport with valid visa into your heaven of choice while you are alive, make you reconsider the status of that deity. Faith means nothing once you die.
Even Charon requires you have your coins, from the land of the living, on you to pay him to ferry your soul into the greek afterlife.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

Good Morning my Beloved Wonderful Brother!

You are Blessed!

I am Praying for you! You will be Saved one way or the other in JESUS NAME.... AMEN

In all you Do, Remember The KING of kings, My DADDY, JESUS CHRIST Loves you ..

Have a Blessed Day!
Lol
Which Jesus are you talking about?

The one in the Qur'an (ISSA- child of Mariam)
Or
The Jew Jesus that was rejected and killed by his people for crime of blasphemy and sedition?

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Alaganature(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2020
See the pastor shoe..chai money sweet
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:

Lol
Which Jesus are you talking about?

The one in the Qur'an (ISSA- child of Mariam)
Or
The Jew Jesus that was rejected and killed by his people for crime of blasphemy and sedition?

That JESUS LOVES YOU!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

That JESUS LOVES YOU!
Ignorance loves you too.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Beautiful...

E say God really dey this church...lol

So frigging funny.

God cares less about physical aesthetics and ambiance. He is more interested in the heart, mind, and souls of his people.

Then why He come use gold tar road for heaven instead of coal tar and always surrounds himself with the choicest of precious stones.. Explain the contradiction
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:47am On Jun 15, 2020
micflo28:
Where are the poor who can't afford good clothes. Church held in 5star hotel halls.

They give them good clothes.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2020
StUriah:
Satan offered Jesus all the luxuries of this world but Jesus declined.

Serving God in a luxury manner is not of the spirit, but of flesh. Flesh only craves for pleasure and pleasurable experience which are not in tandem with the temerity of the spirit.

Having spiritual experience is not a pleasurable journey; many a time, it is through mortification, self-denials, meditation and dwelling in the words of God.

Ever imagine why Jesus did not owe either horse or donkey, and not even a private canoe for His own convenience. His followers did not even worship in any known beautiful place. But wonders and miracles known to the world today were performed by Jesus in those open places where He preached.

God himself has never been described as dwelling in poverty so why would those seeking him only be able to find him when they deny themselves of good environment. You don't think that will make him a wicked God and father?

All the men of the Bible that had a one on one conversation with God with long conversations, which you are yet to have...doubt if you heard a simple hello directly from God for your efforts.....were rich and made even more richer by seeking. As long as King Uzziah seek the Lord he made him to prosper... He didn't leave him in lack.

How many poor people did God visit in the Bible... And how many people that had an encounter with him remained poor?

Do you realize that the clothes God commanded Moses to make for Aaron n and his sons would cost millions to make each in today's economy? Do you realize that to make the exact tabernacle of the old testament would require millions in today world

The doctrine that says lacks draws men closer to God is a satanic one. Men can fast in palaces...the king of Nineveh didn't relocate before his fast could be accepted.

The street of heaven are gold tarred and God appears in choices of stones... Moses finished holding a forty-day meeting with God and his face shone and his feet and that of those of the elders were in Sapphires... God decorated so not that they went with those stones
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Each belief seems to have its own idea of heaven . Christ has His and He made known the criteria for getting into His own. Muslims have theirs and their prophets set the rules to get into that heaven. The same goes for every belief out there
.. . Some will even let everyone in, as in no border patrol in some heavens.
That said. Since it is only possible to enter one heaven at a time... meaning once you are in, too late to change your mind, it makes sense to build around that the idea of only true religion or idea of heaven there is(remember religion was created by men as man's way of controling and supposedly administering the things of God).

My advice to anyone trying to get into any of the Heavens though, if you cannot get guarantee/proof that your next destination when you close your eyes for the final time, is the heaven of your choice, i suggest you re-evaluate your belief.
If the deity you worship cannot provide you passport with valid visa into your heaven of choice while you are alive, make you reconsider the status of that deity. Faith means nothing once you die.
Even Charon requires you have your coins, from the land of the living, on you to pay him to ferry your soul into the greek afterlife.

Do you now agree with my earlier statement?

"...we will all know the truth when we get to the other side of life but I think it's best and most reasonable to hold on to a religious belief, at least, when you cross over, you'd have something to tender, not just bare hands."

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2020
Yoighaman:

Do you now agree with my earlier statement?

"...we will all know the truth when we get to the other side of life but I think it's best and most reasonable to hold on to a religious belief, at least, when you cross over, you'd have something to tender, not just bare hands."
Of coursei don't agree!

How can i agree when i made it clear that we all should endeavour to know the truth here on this side before it is too late?
Religion is man-made and man's domain is in the land of the living. So whatever your religious belief, you are best getting everything squared out and ready while you live.

If you do not have the guarantee that you will cross over while you are alive, what makes you think it will happen in the way you expect, after you are dead?

If you do not have a valid visa ready before you die, what makes you think you can get one after you are dead? undecided undecided

Please re-read the previous post again!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2020
ennecco:
Dressing that shows woman firgure is not décent. Thé Bible say if Man look woman lustfully he have commited aldutary. Or funication with her. GOd dos'nt look thé Heart only but also look our phisical apearance . If some Pastor dont preach agaist it dos'nt mean is good.many Christian now adays beleive what there Pastor preach good or Bad they dont care.all they Care is miracle. Study thé World of GOD as a Christian take thé World of GOD to be your spiritual food .remember thé Bible say Man must not lieve by bread Alone .this is end Time many Fake prophète are leading thé children of GOD to hell fire . thé Bible Saïd will must go away from.them wether a Pastor or prophet .thé Bible say by there fruit we shall know them.a Man who own a méga so call church Saïd hé is not a prophet nor a pastor.he call himsef illuminati's name. But people still go there to worship.the reason why because they have been bitwitch by there demonic power.the Bible say thé god's of thé World has blinded them .they don't see thé truth.may GOd almighty deliever thé Christian .on Jésus name.

So you mean all this classy men and women went in search of miracle in that place
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2020
smartval:

They are celebrating return to business

Soul winning is serious business... Jesus himself called it business... Don't you know that I should be about my father's business.

You are not adding anything new to what is known

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by JimmyfixDesigns: 8:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Oh Jesus Krest!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:39am On Jun 15, 2020
Rape!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Roushy(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2020
shiwex:
Pay Tax, they wont pay. They will pay Tithe ......No Road, no water, no light, no security. Gullible set of people.

If as the church fine dey vex you talk am.. No dey tell us about tax.
How much tax did you pay to Government last month?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Sososo(f): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2020
StUriah:
Satan offered Jesus all the luxuries of this world but Jesus declined.

Serving God in a luxury manner is not of the spirit, but of flesh. Flesh only craves for pleasure and pleasurable experience which are not in tandem with the temerity of the spirit.

Having spiritual experience is not a pleasurable journey; many a time, it is through mortification, self-denials, meditation and dwelling in the words of God.

Ever imagine why Jesus did not owe either horse or donkey, and not even a private canoe for His own convenience. His followers did not even worship in any known beautiful place. But wonders and miracles known to the world today were performed by Jesus in those open places where He preached.
you are so on point. Effizy everywhere who e epp
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Sososo(f): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2020
paulolee:
not bad.... i think, church this beautiful is supposed to be used as an isolation center, and i believ dt the Lord wud be happy with that service than holding Sunday service when they is still rising covid cases in the land, thats the main reason why Jesus scatterd that business minded temple, due to lack of understanding of the purpose of the church......plss mentions should avoid me, am having a bad day, my landlord jus found out dt am jobless after i have used this covid lockdown as an excuse for not paying rent, said dt govt av not paid teachers and am owing rent since last year, he don announce compound meeting tomorrow evening and i know say na to hand me my quit notice...but GOD no go shame us..
you no get joy.so he shld donate it as isolation centre abi iffa hear
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Sososo(f): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
paulolee:
not bad.... i think, church this beautiful is supposed to be used as an isolation center, and i believ dt the Lord wud be happy with that service than holding Sunday service when they is still rising covid cases in the land, thats the main reason why Jesus scatterd that business minded temple, due to lack of understanding of the purpose of the church......plss mentions should avoid me, am having a bad day, my landlord jus found out dt am jobless after i have used this covid lockdown as an excuse for not paying rent, said dt govt av not paid teachers and am owing rent since last year, he don announce compound meeting tomorrow evening and i know say na to hand me my quit notice...but GOD no go shame us..
oh dear didn't finish reading b4 commenting but don't worry God gat your back
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Sososo(f): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
martineverest:
grand patron, Rapist Association of Nigeria ( RAN)
hahaha
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2020
We are nearing the END.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by litaninja(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2020
Concert setup for church...issokay.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by powalez: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2020
I don get my next church!
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by mindtricks: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Ibunkun1:

It's very easy to judge a man based on what you've heard about him.
The Church was birthed through him, but it's of Christ. No Man can say the church is his and besides he has reiterated times without number that the vision is beyond him.
And Yes's he's a willing vessel because if he hadn't yielded to the call this vision wouldn't have been brought to Life.

In same vein he should be more than willing to clear up stench of rape allegations dangling on his neck, it's easier to convince everyone that way, that he is truly a willing vessel. Aren't you baffled, even a simple Google search on "COZA" returns results on the rape allegations?

1 Like

Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by mindtricks: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Of coursei don't agree!

How can i agree when i made it clear that we all should endeavour to know the truth here on this side before it is too late?
Religion is man-made and man's domain is in the land of the living. So whatever your religious belief, you are best getting everything squared out and ready while you live.

If you do not have the guarantee that you will cross over while you are alive, what makes you think it will happen in the way you expect, after you are dead?

If you do not have a valid visa ready before you die, what makes you think you can get one after you are dead? undecided undecided

Badass oldie!
Been a long time.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Of coursei don't agree!

If we all believed ours is the only true religion and tend to have the ability to prove it from our respective holy books;....so, who's right and who's wrong?

I mentioned that it's best to practise a religion and fully abide by its tenets, when you get to the other side, at least you have something to present....some form of justification you can be judged by.... isn't that the 'visa' you keep mentioning?
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Ibunkun1(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:

A good tree CANNOT produce a bad fruit.
A bad tree CANNOT produce a good fruit

So since this vision wss birthed through a man whom you admit to be bad, how can it be a good thing to continue with it? undecided undecided

You do understand that it is not business as usual where God is concerned. It is not like you have it in the world. You can not simply REMODEL and move on? undecided undecided

Like I said earlier it is very easy for you to judge a man based on what you heard about him.

So you think God will birth a vision and still go ahead to sustain it through a man who is " a bad tree that can't bear good fruit"?. You think people who partner with the vision hasn't been convinced beyond reasonable doubt about the authenticity?

God is the one who lifts men up, he's the one promotes. No man can nurture a vision up to the level he has except God is with him.

And i'll love you to shed more light on what you mean in that last paragraph about things not being business as usual and remodeling.

Thank you
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Ibunkun1(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2020
mindtricks:

In same vein he should be more than willing to clear up stench of rape allegations dangling on his neck, it's easier to convince everyone that way, that he is truly a willing vessel. Aren't you baffled, even a simple Google search on "COZA" returns results on the rape allegations?

Hmm, the thing is people already believed what they want about you. Even when you refute it and all. He accordingly responded to the rape allegations. Believing or not believing depends on people.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by geementontop(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2020
Yeah business retuning to as usual, more emphasis laid on tithing and offering. .

Business continues.
Re: COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) by Nwadiuto247: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Pls in all you Do , always Remember;

Preparation for Eternity is most important!

Eternity is a Personal Race! So Ensure you have a Personal Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

Do not be carried away by non-essentials! There are so many things all round to distract us!

This World is nothing but a Rehearsal for the Main life which is Forever and Ever..

God bless you for this most important message. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.