Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (50954 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Balenciagaokey: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
angry
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by babyfaceafrica: 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lolz.... Her problem
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by DrBasit(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
��
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by hammer3: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
How can I rape something that is mine?

Wat is yours is mine.

We are supposed to be one.

Anita made alot of sense jare...

18 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by andrewtosin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
I actually used to think like this but I was ignorant.
Analogically, she is still ignorant. She isn't supposed to be talking what she knows nothing about, being a celebrity.
She should allow those in that field to talk on that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Boring: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Btw husband and wife a case of rape is difficult to establish.

Legally husband can't rape his wife..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
F
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by hammer3: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
If u be woman, before u can claim rape, get divorced.

We cannot be sexing and sharing and u be still screaming rape.

Ara odi gi! U don dey craze!

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by CheedyJ(m): 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
That's d peak of her brain's reasoning so,I won't blame her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by saucecode(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
There's no crime like marital rape under nigerian law. Maybe this is the angle she was coming from.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Olabode971(f): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
Aunty; if you don't stop saying rubbish inside nonsense there....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Davash222(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Marriage isn't consent.
This old woman should stop promoting evil.
Is she older than you?

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by andrewtosin(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Stop saying what you don't know
Boring:
Btw husband and wife a case of rape is difficult to establish.

Legally husband can't rape his wife..
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Uyi168: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by sanpipita(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Yeyebrities, I'm not surprised its her type that will rape their spouses.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Heffalump(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
J111333:
Forced sex is rape whether married or single.

You can't rape your wife

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
A friend confided in her about being raped by her husband and she thought this was an appropriate response? What an insensitive piece of shit

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by TheSparrow: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Your contribution will be vital and will help us provide data backed advice to the government and all stakeholders.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by sheyitokz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
what if my blonkos rises to an unmeasured lenght nd needs to enta a pothole to cool down nd d woman keeps denying me nd i force in coz i own dat secret place...WILL DAT ALSO BE CALLED RAPE
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
But what if the woman is not in the mood for sex or tired and the husband forces himself on her by taking it by force, is it not marital rape?

Yes it's rape, we know, but going to report to police or other agencies is what I don't understand.

Imagine the scenario you walk into any Nigeria police station and you start telling the officer in charge, I was not in the mood, was weak and tired yet my husband had sex with me. The officer will first ask you, what happened to your mood?
Aba ke mood uta ebot but ubagha ke mood una mkpo.
U de mood of eating goat meat but u no de mood of doing "doings" grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Sterope(f): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Rape =sex without consent

Disagreed sex = sex without consent

Redoil:
This days due to civilization many people cannot differentiate rape from disagreed sex

if a man is accused of raping his wife what Will then be the punishment
2 years jail term or castration
in the end the woman will suffer for whatever actions she takes
so there is nothing like marital rape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Marriage isn't consent.
This old woman should stop promoting evil.
In the context of Nigerian law,it is!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Karlifate: 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
ghettokid1:
confused people everywhere
The matter shock me sef.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by iornenge81(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
When a man is in the mood for sex and the woman says no. To the man it is normal for him to take it because he doesn't have emotions that is being toiled with. I see. That to me is emotional torment.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by LesbianBoy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Once you get married that is CONSENT na.

Nigerian Men need to wise up o

Most Nigerian men are sex starved by their wives

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:

Is she older than you?

Are you job hunting?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by dangotesmummy: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2020
bloomstar:
That tweet where that lady was calling anita a fool is too outrageous, all i see in the tweet is hatred. So much hatred.

We put more concern and so much energy on some less meaningless things...

Wife should be submissive to the husband. It's simple as abc, if you know you cant, why say i do in the first place?

I mean we should be more concern that Nigeria is heading to doom. Imagine tinubu and atiku contesting again for presidency?
broda wey mumu

Imagine at Anita's age she doesn't know marital rape is also rape with that her puppet husband.smh
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by hammer3: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee:
A friend confided in her about being raped by her husband and she thought this was an appropriate response? What an insensitive piece of shit

Legally u cant be raped by your husband.

If your husband can rape you, y are u married?

Wat any reasonable court of law should uphold is acts of physical or domestic violence, that falls under assault, battery, abh and gbh.

If u come before a court and say your husband hit you and then had sex with you forcefully to say, pining you down, then we can bill him for the above. Not rape!

U cannot tell a court, your husband did not take permission before romancing u and that is rape.

I will throw the case out, it is all about how u present it.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Openbusiness: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
There's no rape in marriage. Getting married to the man is the CONSENT, a permanent consent! If you don't want to have sex with him again, then get a divorce

14 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Sterope(f): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
You cant and don't own another human being. Marriage doesn't mean women stop being humans that deserve respect. It doesn't mean people lose their individualities. It is not consent to raped or forced to do what they don't want to. It is abuse.

sheyitokz:
what if d man blonkos rises to an unmeasured lenght nd needs to enta a pothole to cool down nd d woman keeps denying him nd he forces in coz he owns dat place...WILL DAT ALSO BE CALLED RAPE

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Sterope(f): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
Are you saying the husband is not forcing his wife or having sex with her body without her consent?

Heffalump:

You can't rape your wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

In the context of Nigerian law,it is!!!

And who made those laws?

People like her.
Same people who trivializes rape.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out / Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.