Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (50985 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ibkayee(f): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
fuckpro:

Please remain single
Do not bring your fake reasoning to this platform
Coolbeans

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Sex is a very vital part of marriage and once its taken away, there willl be problem...

A woman getting married shld know this and shld never deny her husband access to her whenever he needs to...

So many women have this same mindset of yours and end up arguing with the man rather than calmly explaining to the man and making him see reasons why shes unable to have sex at that moment ...

Yes, a normal man will reason with her wife if the wife denies sex once in a while with calm and proper explanation ...

But these set of women shouting rape in marriage are the types that will start arguing and shouting with their husband as if the husband has no right to the sex hes requesting ...

This same women will start the mantra "MenAreScums" when he starts cheating...

Trivializing rape to cheat justification.
I've nothing to say again concerning this.

Please don't force yourself when she says NO.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by tayebest(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:
You see, the FOOLS here are those Feminnist who have their own agenda and the few spineless and thoughtless Men who follow them just to validate themselevs and get rid of their inferiorrity complex, as a Men.

RAPE is a Crime but every Crime has DEFINITION and BOUNDARIES.

For example, as bad as Stealing or Robbery is, there is a clear boundary and definition!

- If you steal, (Take what does not belong to you) you would end up in jail ............That is the DEFINITION of Stealing
- If you are dying from Hunger and you steal food say from a Store, just what yo need to eat to survive, in most 'sane places', you are warned and then assisted with more food to eat and survive[/b].
You are not sent to Jail, like someone who went to a Store and Stole Jewelry! [b]That is BOUNDARY.

Women generally see Rape Charges as a WEAPON against Men because PUBLIC Rape allegations are against Men, (even though we know that Women also Rape men but as man, all the society would do is ask you if you did not enjoy the rape or did you not have a hard on grin ).
So, Feminists are hell-bent on ensuring that there is NO BOUDARY to this rape of a thing so that they can have the Flexibility to use it to punish men.......extending it into the institutionof marriage is a a coup, for them.

I dont care too much about the level of punishment that is given out to Rapist, as long as it is a GUILTY PERSON that is being punished and ot some innocent Man roped into a rape allegation. Burn a Rapist, Slaughter the person like Boko Haram, Castrate them, bury them alive, l am happy with all those punishment but just dont do them to an innocent Man.
It has to be PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT, which is the legal standard for all Criminal Convictions and Crimes that carry Capital Punishment.

So, let me touch on the marriage angle.
A marriage is a Union between two individual adults who CONSCIOUSLY and WILLINGLY decide to come together to LIVE TOGETHER, under SAME ROOF, as HUSBAND and WIFE.
In doing so, they have decided to EXCHANGE their INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS for 'JOINT RIGHTS'.
For example, instead of filing INDIVIDUAL TAX at say 41%, they JOINTLY TAX them at a cheaper 21%! That is one of the ADVANTAGES of being in a marriage.

-In doing so (being married), they have decided BY MAKING A VOW before GOD (CHURCH/MOSQUE/TRADITIONAL or whatever religion) and MAN (REGISTRY/LAW COURT) that:
* TWO have become ONE.
*MY BODY is no longer just my BODY but YOUR BODY
*YOUR BODY is no longer just YOUR BODY but MY BODY
* IN LIFE and DEATH
*Till DEATH DO US APART!

These are VOWS BINDING on both partys because you SWORE to them.

So, whatever is from your body, including Sexual Parts, BELONG TO YOUR SPOUSE. FINITO!
By Right, a Wife has the authority to DEMAND and GET SEX from her Husband and by the same token, a Husband has the authority to DEMAND and GET SEX from his WIFE ebacuse each persons body belongs to the other, as indicated by THE VOW they took under GOD and MAN.

Your Body is no longer yours, if you decide to get married, but belongs to YOUR SPOUSE.

Some people dont like this and they have decided they wont get married, which is fine.
Even the Property of your Husband (something women have openly fought for!) belongs to you when he dies, irrespective whether he was the one who paid for such property out of his personal sweat/money...and not his family, because the Husband and WIfe has become just one Body.
Women insist on sharing the property of their Husband INTO HALF when the marriage breaks up, relying on the same concept of marriage where everything BELONGS TO ONE ANOTHER (they never say 'it is his property, he can go with it).

So, whenit comes to his J.T or her Kpekus, it belongs to the Other and he is AUTHORISED BY VOWS OF MARRIAGE, to demand and use it as he/she deems fit.
YOU CANNOT SUE YOUR HUSBAND FOR RAPE BECAUSE HE DEMANDED AND TOOK SEX WITH YOU, EVEN IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX THAT DAY. IT BELONGED TO HIM AND HE TOOK WHAT BELONGED TO HIM.
If you dont like that arrangement, please BY ALL MEANS, DONT GET MARRIED! THAT DECISON IS ODNE ON FREEWILL AND YOU CAN REFUSE TO PARTAKE IN SUCH 'STUPID' VOWS/ARRANGEMENT.
BUT YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL WANT TO HAVE IT.

Now, to the ISSUE of where one of the PARTNERS in a MARRIAGE, for genuine reasons (as opposed to trying to use sex as a weapon of blackmail or entrapment in a marriage), cannot engage is sex with their LAWFUL SEX PARTNER, it calls for for ENGAGEMENT, DISCUSSION and UNDERSTANDING!

ENGAGEMENT - You cannot just say "No is No", to your Spouse, just like you cant say 'No" to the owner of a Car, for whatever reason, when he or she wants to drive it. You will have to engage in a discussion with them.

DISCUSSION: As the owner of your body, including the sexual part of it, (you are just the physical custodian of it), you must have an OPEN, CANDID, CONVINCING and HONEST discussion with "the owner" as to why you want them to deny themselves of the use of what belongs to them.
It is not only Men/Husband that demand for Sex in a marriage and the Wife is unwilling/unable to give it.
Many Wives also demand for Sex when the Husband is DOG-TIRED, unwilling to give it, does not consent to it but the Wives still insist on having it.and still have their way, anyway

We have heard stories of women who 'assualt' their Husband because he would not get a hard-on, when they demand to have sex!
Its not strange! if you are not married, you may not know what goes on in a marriage.
Some Wives would Climb the Husband forcefully , suck his JT, roll it around it until it begins to respond and gets hard and they will climb him like Okada and have their way, no matter his protestations (dont think just because a Husband has a hard-on, he must be enjoying the sex, NO!
He is just participating in the act with his physical body because IT BELONGS TO HIS WIFE who is using what belongs to her.
But Husbands dont shout Rape on such things because they know the person involves is the owner of the J.T...their wives!
I wonder what will be the reaction of Women, if such act is termed as Rape and all a man needs to do, to send his wife to the gallows, castration or death penalty is to say:"My Wife climed me yesterday night against my Will" and that is it!
His word is enough and she is killed? Nice uhh?

So, both spouses are expected to have this honest and candid DISCUSSION about how they feel, why they dont want to have sex at that moment, why they want to deny the owner his conjugal RIGHTS, in the most convincing manner such that the owner can say, okay, l will not drive my car today but will walk to work or take public transport! I will make this sacrifice, this time.

But we all know how ((most) women see and use sex in a marriage!
It is seen a s a reward for doing something they want or as bait to do what they want or a trap to snag the Husband.

Yet the same Husband would be accused of infidelity, if he decide to get his sexual satisfaction outside.
Let us be honest, one of the reasons for putting one's self in that thing called marriage, whether yo uare male or Female, is because you dont want to have sex with any other person or strangers, you want exclusive sex with your spouse.
Sex is part of adult life, it is a necessity of married life.

UNDERSTANDING:
Marriages should be governed by love, not threats, Violence or Conflicts. Where there is conflict, the "approach" should be CONFLICT RESOLUTION, MOT CRIMINALISATION.
If your Spouse is genuinely unable to give you what belongs to you (having sex with him or her) at that moment, as long as it does not become "a pattern of behaviour" OR BEING USED AS BLACKMAIL/PUNISHMENT", it is expected that such Spouse should show UNDERSTANDING.
The key element here is that you are convinced that your spouse is not just acting-up or trying to bait you or punish you or entrap you.
The convincing is to be done by the spouse that is doing the denial and the onus falls on such partner to convince the other spouse to the point of understanding.
If you love your spouse, you would understand that one night of denial of sex will not kill you, "Tomorrow" is always there.
As a married man, my wife at some time, had an Operation and we could not have sex for five good Months! Even when she was 'pitying me' and says 'honey come and try it gently', l will say 'Dont worry dear, let we still wait, your health is more important tome than this sex, when you are okay, we will make up for it (And l never strayed to another woman).
I could do that because l knew that 'the body l was protecting, belongs to me' and sensible people will normally protect their own body!

Where issues arise in when the spouse makes it a pattern of regular denial and the other spouse feels his/her right is been denied.
Under such situation, the Spouse has the RIGHT to take what belongs to her or him. You MUST surrender his/her body to him/her for sexual pleasure.
Its not your body because "Two have become ONE". In Health and even in Sickness! That is what the Vows you took says
, right?

So, dont take that Vow, if you are the "My Body, My decision" type!
You have FULL RIGHT over your body and yoru DECISION of what to do with it.
Dont WILLINGLY throw away that RIGHT to use your body as you desire and decide, just for marriage or the benefits of marriage.
marriage is a SERIOUS CONTRACT and it is enforceable in Court as we all know.

What we must NOT ALLOW to happen is Women taking advantage of Marriage while at the same time, trying to not fulfill their Role in the marriage, according tio the Vows they took.
Nobody has the RIGHT over another's body (Woman or Man), until they WILLINGLY and CONCIOSLY GIVE UP that RIGHT by entering into a Marriage Contract.
Marriage has a lot of benefits as we all know but it also has a few SURRENDER OF RIGHTS, most important is the Right over my Body.
There is NOTHING LIKE RAPE IN A MARRIAGE, going by the DEFINITION and BOUNDARIES of Rape[/b].

"Feminist and Angry Wives" want to use Rape to cow Husbands (Men is general) and hang it as a threat on their neck in the Marriage but l am also certain that [b]they will not want it coded in law that once your Husband says "he did not consent to the sex you had last night, you the Wife is guilty of Rape and should be sentenced to death, castrated or buried alive.
If they allow such coding for Husbands as well, in the law, then we are good to go!
Source the Geese, Source the Gander

Common Sense is not Common.

Feminist won't like this post! grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by cococandy(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

You can insult her all you like, just because she does not belong to this boat of Men-Hating-Sadistic-Women that are always looking for ways to do Evil towards all men. undecided
Honestly, your hatred for men runs so deep one would wonder wetin Men do you in your previous lives? angry shocked
Person wey do una dis strong thing needs to be appeased, ASAP. grin

Stop supporting rape and you won’t have a problem with such evil women like me who call out rapists and their supporters.

Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by damtan(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
marital rape kwa

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by BigIyanga: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Trivializing rape to cheat justification.
I've nothing to say again concerning this.

Please don't force yourself when she says NO.

Thanks.

Dont be keypad woke. There is no marital rape law in Naija. Go t your state house of assembly and lobby them to change the law.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
Forcing your wife may not violate any law, (not sure of religion because Christianity does not and will never support rape). But forcing your wife violate her. You don't see your wife as a being like you with flesh, blood and feelings that is why you can force/rape her. And if you can force/rape her you can do it to another woman. If you can't respect the bone of your own bone , you can't respect any lady. And that makes you Sir a potential rapist.

You know it's now getting clearer why we have so many rapists around. Most Men don't see their wives humane enough to respect their wants or desires and we expect such Men to respect other females' No. As usual like every other societal problem it's runs from the home outside. One is left to wonder how many wives get raped by their husbands?

Well, that's by the way. On the grounds that like you have the right to reject sexual request, like you have right to reject financial request, or reject compromising some things, Your wife has the same right too. She's not a Slave, Marriage isn't a bondage then you don't be an Oppressor! . Learn to Love and Respect your woman.

You are just trying to play with words, here.
The word FORCE does not even come into the situation.

When a Husband does not want sex and the wife wants it, she does everything, suck his d!ck, rub it, roll it, stroke it, etc until it begins to respond and then she finally climbs ontop of him...all without his consent! IS SHE RAPING HIM OR FORCING HIM?

Samething applies to the Husband, you dont force your wife, you just do all what needs to be done, to put her in the mood.
You romance, finger, suck bobby, etc until she begins to respond and finally climb her....without her consent! IS HE RAPING HER OR FORCING HER?
What is good for the Wife, is also good for the Husband. #EQUALITY

If you think otherwise, QUIT the Marriage by a Divorce, it is not a bondage that you cant exit
Exception is when she is ill or truly cannot cope with it, in that situation, you know it and you allow her the needed rest.
Majority of Men are not the Beast that these Sadistic, Femminnazi-Men-Haters here want to paint them.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by fuckpro: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Sterope:
You cant and don't own another human being. Marriage doesn't mean women stop being humans that deserve respect. It doesn't mean people lose their individualities. It is not consent to raped or forced to do what they don't want to. It is abuse.

Please relocate to a western country of your choice

As long you are married to my Nigerian brothers we will conduct unscheduled raids in your city when ever and where ever

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

Sorry, you are WRONG!
Sex is a Duty from one spouse to the other.. IN MARRIAGE.
It is called Conjugal Rights in the Law books, please check it out first before you argue.

- "Sexual Consent" is given in a marriage, at the point of taking the Marriage vows.
- That Consent subsists, as long as the marriage Subsists.
- That Consent can be withdrawn by a Dissolution of the marriage.
undecided

I hope your source is official.
And this isn't just a prejudice.
Give me a link to this as written in the law.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by tunize(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
Isaacvin:

Which one is disagreed sex again Oga pls enlighten me
i deh wit u on this one because the line confuse me.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
Forcing your wife may not violate any law, (not sure of religion because Christianity does not and will never support rape). But forcing your wife violate her. You don't see your wife as a being like you with flesh, blood and feelings that is why you can force/rape her. And if you can force/rape her you can do it to another woman. If you can't respect the bone of your own bone , you can't respect any lady. And that makes you Sir a potential rapist.

You know it's now becoming clearer why we have so many rapists around. Most Men don't see their wives humane enough to respect their wants or desires and we expect such Men to respect other females' No. As usual like every other societal problem it's runs from the home outside.

Well, that's by the way. On the grounds that like you have the right to reject sexual request, like you have right to reject financial request, or reject compromising some things, Your wife has the same right too. She's not a Slave, Marriage isn't a bondage then you don't be an Oppressor! . Learn to Love and Respect your woman

I don't see you quoting any law or biblical verse, that settles it. i like the fact that you acknowledge wife and hubby shuld treat themselves as one, if couples think n act as one there won't be denial & refusal because i don't see myself denying myself of anything i need. are you aware some wives bill/charge there husband before sex. please checkout words like "duty/obligation/ responsibility. as far as marraige is concern sex is a duty, some you gurls here are working class, many times you all don't feel like or not in the mood to go to work buh las las you go because you understand its a duty, why should a conjugal duty be an exception.
Rape in marriage is something you report even to your own parent n dey start checking ur head temperature .. se o wa ok !
I see you talk of " RESPECT " alot, buh sorry to burst your bubble .. women are not built for respect, rather women are receptive to love. God understands when a man loves a woman he won't hurt or harm her same way if a woman respect a man she will alway go out of her way to please & submit to him. so please drop your bsc/hnd knowledge when talkin about the oldest institution i.e marriage. #men shuld learn to love same as women shuld learn to respect ..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
BigIyanga:

Dont be keypad woke. There is no marital rape law in Naija. Go t your state house of assembly and lobby them to change the law.

Oh please shut up.
Who doesn't know that.

Written in law or not, it's still rape.
Laws are based on public moral standing.

Unfortunately idiots like you in higher places are refusing to see this as what it is. But don't worry it's all about what can be proven in court room.

If it protect you here, it wouldn't protect you in saner countries. Now please piss off.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hathor5:

I am glad you put philosophies in quotation marks because it is hogwash.

Two bodies become one, your body is your spouse's body bla bla bla.

Can you feel your spouse's pain? Then you are not one body.
Can you use the toilet for your spouse? Do you guys poo together? No? Then you are not one body.
Can you have your spouse's body tattooed as you wish? NO? Isn't it your body?
Can you force your spouse to give you her kidney? No? You know what follows ...

You are not one body and you never will be. That's the reason death will do you part.

Ignorant Bullshyte!
You dont need to force your Husband or Wife for anything, Marriage bestows RESPONSIBLITY and RIGHTS on BOTH SPOUSES.
Nobody is forced into marriage except the Greedy Women whose eyes are trained solely on the Wealth of a Man they dont love but due to greed, they will still marry him and then turn around to wail: I dont have feelings for sex, everytime.

You took a Legal Vow that your Body is his and His body is yours, now you turn around to quake and wail for rape?
Thunder fire such women. No ownder baby Mama and Baby Papa full verywhere, they want to have their Ckae and still keep it

Divorce your husband if you think you cannot let him have his Conjugal RIGHTS! Yes, it is called RIGHTS for a reason.
It is not by force to marry, so what is all these yelling about?
Even if greed and oloshoism got you into a marriage, get the hell outta there sharp, sharp, instead of whinning about Rape that does not exist in marriage.

Remain Single and let me see that stupid man that will demand sex from you, by right. grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by trutht828: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
NockMedia:
That awkward moment when you realize that a lady has thick thighs and sexy body but no brain. Well, she is entitled to her opinion.
Say No to RAPE. Say No to domestic violence. Say No to any form of sexual assault and violation.

Your husband or wife cannot rape you.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
manikspears:
Anita has a big point. Common sense says that a man cannot rape his wife. it saddens me to see that most of the people commenting are not married yet. Marriage is a commitment,not boyfriend girlfriend issue.sex is part of what should be balanced. It is your duty to satisfy your husband or wife sexually.

If you don't want to loose your husband to his secretary or your friends better prepare your mind.wedding is when you were call the whole world to witness the beginning of your wedding. Marriage is an institution, you must pass every subject. So for your sake, satisfy your spouse sexually.

Sure there could be times when you cannot can , but starving the other person is like pushing him away and trust me the girls out there are on red alert when it comes to f**king.

Permit my mistakes

Believe me, it is not that these hypocrites are single people.
Most young and single people have a lot of sense.
These crowd are useless Feminnazzi, Men-haterz who carry their mental baggage and project it into anything that has to do with a man.
We have regularly advised them to go and see a PSYCHIATRIST but they wont, they prefer to figh tMen all their useless life and spoil the beautiful insitution of marriage with their warped, damaged reasoning or lack of one.

Funny thing is , they always walk in groups and always call each other into threads that they think they can influence opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
We just formulate different rules or principles that God didn't give us and tag it all sort 'marital rape'!
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by incogni2o: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Na ladies by themselves go finally kill this fight against rape, because my husband don't force me to have sex, I've never been raped now means I should say there's nothing like rape? ...bunch of male sypathisers, fish brains!!
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

You are just trying to play with words, here.
The word FORCE does not even come into the situation.

When a Husband does not want sex and the wife wants it, she does everything, suck his d!ck, rub it, roll it, stroke it, etc until it begins to respond and then she finally climbs ontop of him...all without his consent! IS SHE RAPING HIM OR FORCING HIM?

Samething applies to the Husband, you dont force your wife, you just do all what needs to be done, to put her in the mood.
You romance, finger, suck bobby, etc until she begins to respond and finally climb her....without her consent! IS HE RAPING HER OR FORCING HER?
What is good for the Wife, is also good for the Husband. #EQUALITY

If you think otherwise, QUIT the Marriage by a Divorce, it is not a bondage that you cant exit
Exception is when she is ill or truly cannot cope with it, in that situation, you know it and you allow her the needed rest.
Majority of Men are not the Beast that these Sadistic, Femminnazi-Men-Haters here want to paint them.
I have no problem when people quote me, I just have problem when people barge into conversations without fully understanding it Genesis.

The guy I responded to used the word FORCE. I didn't originate it. He claimed forcing is woman does not violate any law or religion. Now any right thinking person will see all wrong in that word "Force" which equate rape. How can a sane being say he can force his woman because there is no law or religious rule against it. The question is what make such person HUMAN? Some things don't have to be set in books or stones before an being who has evolved beyond being an APE will know it isn't right. Please let us always try to make that difference between Humans and Animals very distinctive in all dealings. What is wrong is wrong.

That said, there's a difference between seduction and Rape. You talk about seduction which even at times doesn't work. It's not really a hard thing to let One's partner be so far it's not constant. If it is, couples should talk about it not act like animals. And please stop trying too hard to neglect the fact that some men batter and rape their women. Without seduction or trying to arouse their women they manhandled their wives and penetrate. You are the one trying to downplay this practice by playing around words.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
double77:

I have wake up so many times to see my big dickk in my girl friend mouth.

You for try tell her you are not in the mood m see what will happen. i have notice they can't just stand rejection.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by karbie(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by incogni2o: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
I have no problem when people quote me, I just have problem when people barge into conversations without fully understanding it Genesis.

The guy I responded to used the word FORCE. I didn't originate it. He claimed forcing is woman does not violate any law or religion. Now any right thinking person will see all wrong in that word "Force" which equate rape. How can a sane being say he can force his woman because there is no law or religious rule against it. The question is what make such person HUMAN? Some things don't have to be set in books or stones before an being who has evolved beyond being an APE will know it isn't right. Please let us always try to make that difference between Humans and Animals very distinctive in all dealings. What is wrong is wrong.

That said, there's a difference between seduction and Rape. You talk about seduction which even at times doesn't work. It's not really a hard thing to let One's partner be so far it's not constant. If it is, couples should talk about it not act like animals. And please stop trying too hard to neglect the fact that some men batter and rape their women. Without seduction or trying to arouse their women they manhandled their wives and penetrate. You are the one trying to downplay this practice by playing around words.

The word "Rape" is abused when it's applied to marraige.

Better people find a better word to illustrate it in the context of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by manikspears: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

Believe me, it is not that these hypocrites are single people.
Most young and single people have a lot of sense.
These crowd are useless Feminnazzi, Men-haterz who carry their mental baggage and project it into anything that has to do with a man.
We have regularly advised them to go and see a PSYCHIATRIST but they wont, they prefer to figh tMen all their useless life and spoil the beautiful insitution of marriage with their warped, damaged reasoning or lack of one.

Funny thing is , they always walk in groups and always call each other into threads that they think they can influence opinion.

Then their issue cannot be helped cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
double77:

I have wake up so many times to see my big dickk in my girl friend mouth.

shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

She must have "raped" you , how many times now?
Imagine if you have to now report her for RAPE and she is killed for each time she had "raped" you, accordin to these clueless people sayin gthere is rape in a marriage?

Couples should just find a way to sort out their sexual life within themselves or Divorce, if they cant.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Cherez: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:
You see, the FOOLS here are those Feminnist who have their own agenda and the few spineless and thoughtless Men who follow them just to validate themselevs and get rid of their inferiorrity complex, as a Men.

RAPE is a Crime but every Crime has DEFINITION and BOUNDARIES.

For example, as bad as Stealing or Robbery is, there is a clear boundary and definition!

- If you steal, (Take what does not belong to you) you would end up in jail ............That is the DEFINITION of Stealing
- If you are dying from Hunger and you steal food say from a Store, just what yo need to eat to survive, in most 'sane places', you are warned and then assisted with more food to eat and survive[/b].
You are not sent to Jail, like someone who went to a Store and Stole Jewelry! [b]That is BOUNDARY.

Women generally see Rape Charges as a WEAPON against Men because PUBLIC Rape allegations are against Men, (even though we know that Women also Rape men but as man, all the society would do is ask you if you did not enjoy the rape or did you not have a hard on grin ).
So, Feminists are hell-bent on ensuring that there is NO BOUDARY to this rape of a thing so that they can have the Flexibility to use it to punish men.......extending it into the institutionof marriage is a a coup, for them.

I dont care too much about the level of punishment that is given out to Rapist, as long as it is a GUILTY PERSON that is being punished and ot some innocent Man roped into a rape allegation. Burn a Rapist, Slaughter the person like Boko Haram, Castrate them, bury them alive, l am happy with all those punishment but just dont do them to an innocent Man.
It has to be PROVEN BEYOND DOUBT, which is the legal standard for all Criminal Convictions and Crimes that carry Capital Punishment.

So, let me touch on the marriage angle.
A marriage is a Union between two individual adults who CONSCIOUSLY and WILLINGLY decide to come together to LIVE TOGETHER, under SAME ROOF, as HUSBAND and WIFE.
In doing so, they have decided to EXCHANGE their INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS for 'JOINT RIGHTS'.
For example, instead of filing INDIVIDUAL TAX at say 41%, they JOINTLY TAX them at a cheaper 21%! That is one of the ADVANTAGES of being in a marriage.

-In doing so (being married), they have decided BY MAKING A VOW before GOD (CHURCH/MOSQUE/TRADITIONAL or whatever religion) and MAN (REGISTRY/LAW COURT) that:
* TWO have become ONE.
*MY BODY is no longer just my BODY but YOUR BODY
*YOUR BODY is no longer just YOUR BODY but MY BODY
* IN LIFE and DEATH
*Till DEATH DO US APART!

These are VOWS BINDING on both partys because you SWORE to them.

So, whatever is from your body, including Sexual Parts, BELONG TO YOUR SPOUSE. FINITO!
By Right, a Wife has the authority to DEMAND and GET SEX from her Husband and by the same token, a Husband has the authority to DEMAND and GET SEX from his WIFE ebacuse each persons body belongs to the other, as indicated by THE VOW they took under GOD and MAN.

Your Body is no longer yours, if you decide to get married, but belongs to YOUR SPOUSE.

Some people dont like this and they have decided they wont get married, which is fine.
Even the Property of your Husband (something women have openly fought for!) belongs to you when he dies, irrespective whether he was the one who paid for such property out of his personal sweat/money...and not his family, because the Husband and WIfe has become just one Body.
Women insist on sharing the property of their Husband INTO HALF when the marriage breaks up, relying on the same concept of marriage where everything BELONGS TO ONE ANOTHER (they never say 'it is his property, he can go with it).

So, whenit comes to his J.T or her Kpekus, it belongs to the Other and he is AUTHORISED BY VOWS OF MARRIAGE, to demand and use it as he/she deems fit.
YOU CANNOT SUE YOUR HUSBAND FOR RAPE BECAUSE HE DEMANDED AND TOOK SEX WITH YOU, EVEN IF YOU DONT FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX THAT DAY. IT BELONGED TO HIM AND HE TOOK WHAT BELONGED TO HIM.
If you dont like that arrangement, please BY ALL MEANS, DONT GET MARRIED! THAT DECISON IS ODNE ON FREEWILL AND YOU CAN REFUSE TO PARTAKE IN SUCH 'STUPID' VOWS/ARRANGEMENT.
BUT YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND STILL WANT TO HAVE IT.

Now, to the ISSUE of where one of the PARTNERS in a MARRIAGE, for genuine reasons (as opposed to trying to use sex as a weapon of blackmail or entrapment in a marriage), cannot engage is sex with their LAWFUL SEX PARTNER, it calls for for ENGAGEMENT, DISCUSSION and UNDERSTANDING!

ENGAGEMENT - You cannot just say "No is No", to your Spouse, just like you cant say 'No" to the owner of a Car, for whatever reason, when he or she wants to drive it. You will have to engage in a discussion with them.

DISCUSSION: As the owner of your body, including the sexual part of it, (you are just the physical custodian of it), you must have an OPEN, CANDID, CONVINCING and HONEST discussion with "the owner" as to why you want them to deny themselves of the use of what belongs to them.
It is not only Men/Husband that demand for Sex in a marriage and the Wife is unwilling/unable to give it.
Many Wives also demand for Sex when the Husband is DOG-TIRED, unwilling to give it, does not consent to it but the Wives still insist on having it.and still have their way, anyway

We have heard stories of women who 'assualt' their Husband because he would not get a hard-on, when they demand to have sex!
Its not strange! if you are not married, you may not know what goes on in a marriage.
Some Wives would Climb the Husband forcefully , suck his JT, roll it around it until it begins to respond and gets hard and they will climb him like Okada and have their way, no matter his protestations (dont think just because a Husband has a hard-on, he must be enjoying the sex, NO!
He is just participating in the act with his physical body because IT BELONGS TO HIS WIFE who is using what belongs to her.
But Husbands dont shout Rape on such things because they know the person involves is the owner of the J.T...their wives!
I wonder what will be the reaction of Women, if such act is termed as Rape and all a man needs to do, to send his wife to the gallows, castration or death penalty is to say:"My Wife climed me yesterday night against my Will" and that is it!
His word is enough and she is killed? Nice uhh?

So, both spouses are expected to have this honest and candid DISCUSSION about how they feel, why they dont want to have sex at that moment, why they want to deny the owner his conjugal RIGHTS, in the most convincing manner such that the owner can say, okay, l will not drive my car today but will walk to work or take public transport! I will make this sacrifice, this time.

But we all know how ((most) women see and use sex in a marriage!
It is seen a s a reward for doing something they want or as bait to do what they want or a trap to snag the Husband.

Yet the same Husband would be accused of infidelity, if he decide to get his sexual satisfaction outside.
Let us be honest, one of the reasons for putting one's self in that thing called marriage, whether yo uare male or Female, is because you dont want to have sex with any other person or strangers, you want exclusive sex with your spouse.
Sex is part of adult life, it is a necessity of married life.

UNDERSTANDING:
Marriages should be governed by love, not threats, Violence or Conflicts. Where there is conflict, the "approach" should be CONFLICT RESOLUTION, MOT CRIMINALISATION.
If your Spouse is genuinely unable to give you what belongs to you (having sex with him or her) at that moment, as long as it does not become "a pattern of behaviour" OR BEING USED AS BLACKMAIL/PUNISHMENT", it is expected that such Spouse should show UNDERSTANDING.
The key element here is that you are convinced that your spouse is not just acting-up or trying to bait you or punish you or entrap you.
The convincing is to be done by the spouse that is doing the denial and the onus falls on such partner to convince the other spouse to the point of understanding.
If you love your spouse, you would understand that one night of denial of sex will not kill you, "Tomorrow" is always there.
As a married man, my wife at some time, had an Operation and we could not have sex for five good Months! Even when she was 'pitying me' and says 'honey come and try it gently', l will say 'Dont worry dear, let we still wait, your health is more important tome than this sex, when you are okay, we will make up for it (And l never strayed to another woman).
I could do that because l knew that 'the body l was protecting, belongs to me' and sensible people will normally protect their own body!

Where issues arise in when the spouse makes it a pattern of regular denial and the other spouse feels his/her right is been denied.
Under such situation, the Spouse has the RIGHT to take what belongs to her or him. You MUST surrender his/her body to him/her for sexual pleasure.
Its not your body because "Two have become ONE". In Health and even in Sickness! That is what the Vows you took says
, right?

So, dont take that Vow, if you are the "My Body, My decision" type!
You have FULL RIGHT over your body and yoru DECISION of what to do with it.
Dont WILLINGLY throw away that RIGHT to use your body as you desire and decide, just for marriage or the benefits of marriage.
marriage is a SERIOUS CONTRACT and it is enforceable in Court as we all know.

What we must NOT ALLOW to happen is Women taking advantage of Marriage while at the same time, trying to not fulfill their Role in the marriage, according tio the Vows they took.
Nobody has the RIGHT over another's body (Woman or Man), until they WILLINGLY and CONCIOSLY GIVE UP that RIGHT by entering into a Marriage Contract.
Marriage has a lot of benefits as we all know but it also has a few SURRENDER OF RIGHTS, most important is the Right over my Body.
There is NOTHING LIKE RAPE IN A MARRIAGE, going by the DEFINITION and BOUNDARIES of Rape[/b].

"Feminist and Angry Wives" want to use Rape to cow Husbands (Men is general) and hang it as a threat on their neck in the Marriage but l am also certain that [b]they will not want it coded in law that once your Husband says "he did not consent to the sex you had last night, you the Wife is guilty of Rape and should be sentenced to death, castrated or buried alive.
If they allow such coding for Husbands as well, in the law, then we are good to go!
Source the Geese, Source the Gander

Common Sense is not Common.
I wish I could see you tomorrow
I'd give you a treat
Mehn you are all shades of wisdom
I wish there were more of sensible people like you in this country
Mehn, you're worded
GOD BLESS YOU BRO
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Hathor5(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

Ignorant Bullshyte!
You dont need to force your Husband or Wife for anything, Marriage bestows RESPONSIBLITY and RIGHTS on BOTH SPOUSES.
Nobody is forced into marriage except the Greedy Women whose eyes are trained solely on the Wealth of a Man they dont love but due to greed, they will still marry him and then turn around to wail: I dont have feelings for sex, everytime.

You took a Legal Vow that your Body is his and His body is yours, now you turn around to quake and wail for rape?
Thunder fire such women. No ownder baby Mama and Baby Papa full verywhere, they want to have their Ckae and still keep it

Divorce your husband if you think you cannot let him have his Conjugal RIGHTS! Yes, it is called RIGHTS for a reason.
It is not by force to marry, so what is all these yelling about?
Even if greed and oloshoism got you into a marriage, get the hell outta there sharp, sharp, instead of whinning about Rape that does not exist in marriage.

Remain Single and let me see that stupid man that will demand sex from you, by right. grin grin

Please don't force yourself on your poor wife.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Oh please shut up.
Who doesn't know that.

Written in law or not, it's still rape.
Laws are based on public moral standing.

Unfortunately idiots like you in higher places are refusing to see this as what it is. But don't worry it's all about what can be proven in court room.

If it protect you here, it wouldn't protect you in saner countries. Now please piss off.

in saner countries you mentioned can you make references to cases,that got the husband sentenced or imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by GBEBAM(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Cherez: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:
All these Lagos Abuja people that don't go home.

In some part of anambra to be specific, your wife can divorce you traditionally because of constant marital rape. It's frowned upon. The ùmùada will descend on you if they knew u rape your wife.

Yes, if a man constantly complain that her husband forces himself on her and after several warnings by the elders, if the wife want to end that marriage, nobody can stop her. She has the sole right to end it.

Please I'm from Anambra
Where is this place in Anambra?
Never heard ofthis
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Pelxmiye(m): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
Everyday they make getting married to a Nigerian Man scarier ..... cry cry cry

So imagine because marriage is about commitment I should be on every time and I have no say over my own body too. Nawa oooooo

Will I get married like this?

I dont think you should get married undecided undecided undecided...you don't need it, you'll be fine on your own ,I assure you,but then you'll look back later on in life and think of the "could-have-beens and should have beens and what ifs"...don't always believe all these online charages ,but at least be a baby mama and have a child or two and then be alone, don't go it alone,either give birth and be alone witj your kids or marry to a man who you can have a middle ground or compromise for or better yet marrry a man who prefers to have sex three times a year,for me and most men ,we want sexual pleasure to the maximum and that isn't a bad thing ,I want to caress my women's boobs and grab her ass from behind and kiss her nape every time she's looking hot and even when she isn't,I want her to wake me up stroking my Johnny as I wake up to see the sunlight through the window blinds as i gradually wake from bed,for someone you're attracted to physically , sexually , emotionally...you should want to be with them every time, it's not always about sex ,but the physical ,soulful energy between two people who want and long to be together always,we rarely find people like that though ,they come once in a lifetime , attraction,emotional and physical connection is important to maintain sexual sustenance,so yes i believe a man cannot rape his wife,neither can a woman,both parties just need to find a middle ground,if the love and the connection isn't there anymore,then both partners should go their own ways,also i believe sex in beyond duty or responsibilities, it's a bond between two people,it goes beyond that,when the connection is gone,but parties can reach an agreement or break it off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by manikspears: 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Moody Queen ...... first of all,I want to apologize on behalf of all the guys that have hurt you.we are very sorry and we promise to never to do it again.

With that cleared ,when a man and a woman commits to a relationship there is nothing like rape. You can't go and report to your parents that your husband impregnated you after raping and you will be taken serious.this is because everyone expects you to fu*k eachother (anyhow). That is why you have a marriage certificate to back that up. if the poor guy sleeps with another person you will call him a scum. Consider us too now, you know we are born to like this thing.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by incogni2o: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Pls, Kindly stop all these stance that reduce the ties of the classical Marriage institution.

Even the Bible states both have full right to the other's body and not thier own.

Most time these so-called feminist SJWs are hardcore hypocrites denying reality and finding better solutions to problems.

If you want your 100% right, why not stay unmarried and leave people who are married alone.

He still showed you something from the law and you still refuse to accept.

Most times physical abuse is already evident in a relationship before the issue of "marital rape" comes up between the two.

Marraige is not just mere boyfriend/girlfriend.

It's a commitment, a lifetime commitment.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Hathor5(f): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
Everyday they make getting married to a Nigerian Man scarier ..... cry cry cry

So imagine because marriage is about commitment I should be on every time and I have no say over my own body too. Nawa oooooo

Will I get married like this?

There are some sensible men on this thread and out there who would never force themselves on their wifey. Look for them and you will find the man who deserves your love and respect and will treat you like a human being and not a property. May God guide you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife / Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos) / Photo: 60-year-old Bachelor Rapes 14-year-old Girl In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.