Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape (50975 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by cococandy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee:

I believe he knew what I was getting at, I gave a hypothetical situation where I asked him to imagine if his son was raped, then he beat around an entire forest to avoid acknowledging that just because a law doesn't recognize something, it doesn't necessarily make it right. Male child over the age of consent then..rape of males isn't recognized as rape either but that doesn't justify it.

Marital rape isn't recognized under Nigerian law but it doesn't make the act itself any less rape.
it should be common sense but I guess not in this case. Especially since humans are the one who make laws.

Many things are illegal that shouldn’t be and many are legal and shouldn’t be. Does it take away from the wrongness or rightness of any of those things if we go by the golden rule of being to others as we want them to be to us?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Hathor5(f): 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
cococandy:

I’ve given up on certain people and their weird mindsets. Had no idea she was on that boat but then I can’t say I’m surprised

The world is big enough for me to avoid them. And they should stay far away from me too. We don't swim in same waters and we never will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by BigIyanga: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Most Nigerians are ignorant and loud.. There is no marital rape status in Nigeria. It’s not prosecutable. Keep the same abusive energy on our lawmakers to change the law. Your state legislature can make this happen.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Thegoodone13(m): 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
In Nigeria, there is nothing like husband rape wife.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Darthvader93:
God knows I cannot marry a Nigerian woman. You people are hypocrites. Jesu!

There's one idiot here promising me nonstop sex, all she wants desperately is that I put a ring on it. I no gree, she vex commot my house only to be calling twice everyday under the pretext of checking on me.

If you marry a Nigerian woman with the hope of free legal sex, after all you pay for am. You will be sorely disappointed.

The thing you paid money on her head for as wedding rites, even to her family join will wake up and accuse you of rape for demanding your marital rights.

It is not all Nigerian Women, just some Evil, Wicked, Manipulative Feminnist, supported by some ball-less Wimps-of-a-man who need women for validation, that are psuhing this sort of stewpid envelop.
[b]But it will never Fly, not in Nigeria
.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by JaaizTech: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
BigIyanga:
Most Nigerians are ignorant and loud.. There is no marital rape status in Nigeria. It’s not prosecutable. Keep the same abusive energy on our lawmakers to change the law. Your state legislature can make this happen.

Unfortunately so. Loud without sound reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ibkayee(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

That person i sno longer a Child, he is an Adult with the power to give or withdraw consent.
When forceful sexual knowledge of that person is taken, the law calls it RAPE.
But it is not, if they are in a marriage because each spouse's body, belong to the other.
Stop asking childish questions, please.
No matter how many 'philosophies' you people dress it in, rape is still rape. And you were the one perched up in my mentions, twirl past next time if you don't like what you see

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
shedomains:

hmmmm you really saw a lot of damage from your pop to your mum i guess,so getting a thing from some one forcefully to you is normal,really sad.our parents didnt do a good job on most of us,how sad.

Only "mentally damaged people" like you, will insult someone's parents, for just saying their own opinion.
Say Yours and stop attacking their person...............show that you have small home training. angry

Yoru wife or husband IS NOT just 'someone'. undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ibkayee(f): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
cococandy:
it should be common sense but I guess not in this case. Especially since humans are the one who make laws.

Many things are illegal that shouldn’t be and many are legal and shouldn’t be. Does it take away from the wrongness or rightness of any of those things if we go by the golden rule of being to others as we want them to be to us?
I'm sure they know, another one was doing body contortions to avoid acknowledging this earlier, but anything to justify raping women right? wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by zedegit: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
But what if the woman is not in the mood for sex or tired and the husband forces himself on her by taking it by force, is it not marital rape?

Yes it's rape, we know, but going to report to police or other agencies is what I don't understand.

Imagine the scenario you walk into any Nigeria police station and you start telling the officer in charge, I was not in the mood, was weak and tired yet my husband had sex with me. The officer will first ask you, what happened to your mood?

You funny die.

To be honest, marital rape doesn't exist. If you feel, your husband is taking undue advantage of you, divorce him but reporting that he raped you is outright insane to me.

More reason you should be careful who you tell, "I do."

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:

Look, you're trying so hard to twist and justify what you've already acknowledge as a crime.

Sex is not a duty in marriage.

If you say it's a duty, that means she has no right or control over her body. It means her free will is taken.

Sorry, you are WRONG!
Sex is a Duty from one spouse to the other.. IN MARRIAGE.
It is called Conjugal Rights in the Law books, please check it out first before you argue.

- "Sexual Consent" is given in a marriage, at the point of taking the Marriage vows.
- That Consent subsists, as long as the marriage Subsists.
- That Consent can be withdrawn by a Dissolution of the marriage.
undecided
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
anslem04:

Sex in marriage has almost all necessary laws & religion support, your answerable cos rape doesnt exist within the context of marriage .. from laws & religion there are no provisions that can justify rape applies in marriage.
The fact that husbands/boyfriends must alway make the move for sex aint helping matters .... marriage is all about sacrifices not when convenient ... it forcing my wife does not violate any laws or religion then it shuldnt be discussed as like a crime or sin.
On what grounds are you judging rape in marriage ??
Forcing your wife may not violate any law, (not sure of religion because Christianity does not and will never support rape). But forcing your wife violate her. You don't see your wife as a being like you with flesh, blood and feelings that is why you can force/rape her. And if you can force/rape her you can do it to another woman. If you can't respect the bone of your own bone , you can't respect any lady. And that makes you Sir a potential rapist.

You know it's now getting clearer why we have so many rapists around. Most Men don't see their wives humane enough to respect their wants or desires and we expect such Men to respect other females' No. As usual like every other societal problem it's runs from the home outside. One is left to wonder how many wives get raped by their husbands?

Well, that's by the way. On the grounds that like you have the right to reject sexual request, like you have right to reject financial request, or reject compromising some things, Your wife has the same right too. She's not a Slave, Marriage isn't a bondage then you don't be an Oppressor! . Learn to Love and Respect your woman.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by youngestgrad(m): 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Naaa the innocent boy I sorry for

She go de rape am steady , this her face when be like Hot Bullock own soo

I know she can do 15rounds a day embarassed
I wanted to like this, but it has 15 likes for 15 rounds!!
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Hathor5(f): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee:

No matter how many 'philosophies' you people dress it in, rape is still rape. And you were the one perched up in my mentions, twirl past next time if you don't like what you see

I am glad you put philosophies in quotation marks because it is hogwash.

Two bodies become one, your body is your spouse's body bla bla bla.

Can you feel your spouse's pain? Then you are not one body.
Can you use the toilet for your spouse? Do you guys poo together? No? Then you are not one body.
Can you have your spouse's body tattooed as you wish? NO? Isn't it your body?
Can you force your spouse to give you her kidney? No? You know what follows ...

You are not one body and you never will be. That's the reason death will do you part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by manikspears: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anita has a big point. Common sense says that a man cannot rape his wife. it saddens me to see that most of the people commenting are not married yet. Marriage is a commitment,not boyfriend girlfriend issue.sex is part of what should be balanced. It is your duty to satisfy your husband or wife sexually.

If you don't want to loose your husband to his secretary or your friends better prepare your mind.wedding is when you were call the whole world to witness the beginning of your wedding. Marriage is an institution, you must pass every subject. So for your sake, satisfy your spouse sexually.

Sure there could be times when you cannot can , but starving the other person is like pushing him away and trust me the girls out there are on red alert when it comes to f**king.

Permit my mistakes

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hathor5:

I am glad you put philosophies in quotation marks because it is hogwash.

Two bodies become one, your body is your spouse's body bla bla bla.

Can you feel your spouse's pain? Then you are not one body.
Can you use the toilet for your spouse? Do you guys poo together? No? Then you are not one body.
Can you have your spouse's body tattooed as you wish? NO? Isn't it your body?
Can you force your spouse to give you her kidney? No? You know what follows ...

You are not one body and you never will be. That's the reason death will do you part.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Petyprincess:

Yeah only in Nigeria, better dnt try that in western countries except you want to sleep in jail.

What do you know about Western World, ho wmany decades have you spent there and at what level in the society?
Abeg, Chill.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by zedegit: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Marriage isn't consent.
This old woman should stop promoting evil.

Just when I thought I had seen it all! shocked

Marriage is not consent? Da Bleep!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Why?

Like you men don't know how it feels when you force yourself on a woman . its more like a domestic violence cause as a result of the force, you inflict pain and muscle sprain on the weaker sex. Then again, because the woman's body is not ready to receive you, you give her bruises on her VJ. Is that not enough to extend it to married couples?

Sometimes, all these kind of wrong justifications make me scared of men. Like seriously... can't they control their sexual urge and respect the woman's feelings when she's not in the mood? That she's your wife doesn't mean she should be treated like a slave!

So, for the purpose of thi arguement, Women have suddenly become the WEAKER SEX? shocked shocked grin grin
When it suits you, women are weaker sex, when it does not, women are EQUAL to men.
Chai! fear women o.

BTW, Wives alsoforce themselves on their Husbands, is that rape as well?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Princedapace(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kizzygentle:

There are times as a man you would come home tired and drained. When your wife asks you for sex and you refuse her. What do u say about that? There are times you just don't need sex dosent mean u are not entitled to sex at all times. But at least respect your partners choice. You don't have to force sex. Understanding is key to a successful marriage. You just don't force things. It's never right.

If I'm tired and my wife is Hot and I'm the only she has to relief her of that, my brother, she is free to use my d*ck and satisfy her self. I signed for it. It was part of my vow.

I don't need to work, she can take up the d*ck and do the work.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by fuckpro: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Marriage isn't consent.
This old woman should stop promoting evil.

Are you married, if not keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by HRMK: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
what are u saying?tired while on duty?u dont know marriage is same as a duty post?nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by dangotesmummy: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
bloomstar:

Your picture says how many billionaire you have given birth to, dicken
of course wink
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by double77: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
anslem04:

i didnt make an exceptions,right !! buh we all know women are emotionally being ... a wife can misinterprete one night of not in the mood into 101tinz, because every hate rejection hence why women/wives hardly make the move wink
I quiet understand your point of view, which is why i said, understanding & fairness will sort such situation. But with all sense of fairness men are highly @ disadvantage because women are raised to weaponize sex, a woman will only ask 4 sex when its a means to an end grin grin love dey one side. grin
I have wake up so many times to see my big dickk in my girl friend mouth.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee:

I believe he knew what I was getting at, I gave a hypothetical situation where I asked him to imagine if his son was raped, then he beat around an entire forest to avoid acknowledging that just because a law doesn't recognize something, it doesn't necessarily make it right. Male child over the age of consent then..rape of males isn't recognized as rape either but that doesn't justify it.

Marital rape isn't recognized under Nigerian law but it doesn't make the act itself any less rape.

Oaky, apologies.
But l still insist there is nothing like Rape in Marriage (using the term 'marital \rape' is just wishful thinking manufactured by you).
Nothing like Rape in a Marriage and moreso reason why the Nigerian law does not recognise it.
As far as we are concerned, it does not exist...because it is just an imagination of feminists.
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by kiddkash(m): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
But what if the woman is not in the mood for sex or tired and the husband forces himself on her by taking it by force, is it not marital rape?

Yes it's rape, we know, but going to report to police or other agencies is what I don't understand.

Imagine the scenario you walk into any Nigeria police station and you start telling the officer in charge, I was not in the mood, was weak and tired yet my husband had sex with me. The officer will first ask you, what happened to your mood?
this is why I tell guys not to let their girlfriend or wife use sex as a weapon against them.

get another girlfriend outside
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
Everyday they make getting married to a Nigerian Man scarier ..... cry cry cry

So imagine because marriage is about commitment I should be on every time and I have no say over my own body too. Nawa oooooo

Will I get married like this?
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by ibkayee(f): 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
One4me:

Oaky, apologies.
But l still insist there is nothing like Rape in Marriage (using the term 'marital \rape' is just wishful thinking manufactured by you).
Nothing like Rape in a Marriage and moreso reason why the Nigerian law does not recognise it.
As far as we are concerned, it does not exist...because it is just an imagination of feminists.
Lol ok champ
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by double77: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ariza:
Forcing your wife may not violate any law, (not sure of religion because Christianity does not and will never support rape). But forcing your wife violate her. You don't see your wife as a being like you with flesh, blood and feelings that is why you can force/rape her. And if you can force/rape her you can do it to another woman. If you can't respect the bone of your own bone , you can't respect any lady. And that makes you Sir a potential rapist.

You know it's now getting clearer why we have so many rapists around. Most Men don't see their wives humane enough to respect their wants or desires and we expect such Men to respect other females' No. As usual like every other societal problem it's runs from the home outside. One is left to wonder how many wives get raped by their husbands?

Well, that's by the way. On the grounds that like you have the right to reject sexual request, like you have right to reject financial request, or reject compromising some things, Your wife has the same right too. She's not a Slave, Marriage isn't a bondage then you don't be an Oppressor! . Learn to Love and Respect your woman.
when your wife force u to sex her is it rape? even when u are tired she will sometimes insist u sex. Only married men knows what I am talking about and guys that have permit girlfriend. not gay guys. lol

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by fuckpro: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee:
A friend confided in her about being raped by her husband and she thought this was an appropriate response? What an insensitive piece of shit
Please remain single
Do not bring your fake reasoning to this platform

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by One4me: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
cococandy:

I’ve given up on certain people and their weird mindsets. Had no idea she was on that boat but then I can’t say I’m surprised

You can insult her all you like, just because she does not belong to this boat of Men-Hating-Sadistic-Women that are always looking for ways to do Evil towards all men. undecided
Honestly, your hatred for men runs so deep one would wonder wetin Men do you in your previous lives? angry shocked
Person wey do una dis strong thing needs to be appeased, ASAP. grin
Re: Anita Joseph: "Your Husband Can't Rape You" - Actress Dismisses Marital Rape by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
double77:

when your force u to sex her is it?
Can you woman force you to have sex with her? A grown man. She can only go as far as manipulating you into it.

But if you insist,then yes it is rape too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Lady Stabbed Dead By Robbers At Upper Iweka, Onitsha, Set To Be Buried (pics / Kwame Bonsu Jailed For Raping And Assaulting His Wife / Man Goes Berserk, Stabs Wife, Pastor To Death In Imo (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.