Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. (814 Views)

‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / Daughter And Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Asian Returnee / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by salamudeen(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who do you BLAME?
He wrote with evidence of the marriage list they gave him during the introduction.

“Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband.
Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now.
How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.
Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive.
UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2302628276699975&id=100008584745593&set=gm.2948014621991577&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6838293148839393885%3Amf_story_key.7266952251042624924%3Agroup_id.509258105867253%3Atop_level_post_id.2948014621991577%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100008584745593%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.2302628276699975%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aview_time.1592163927%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=EH-R

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by Orubebe01: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Everybody is looking for quick escape route out of poverty. Odiegwu!

But that guy na confirm mugu

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmm ... So this kind mugu still dey exist
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by Newcreature2020(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Money isn't everything, but everything is money.

Remember ill gotten wealth will develop wings and fly away.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by CaptainRose: 8:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
salamudeen:
Who do you BLAME?
He wrote with evidence of the marriage list they gave him during the introduction.

“Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband.
Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now.
How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.
Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive.
UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2302628276699975&id=100008584745593&set=gm.2948014621991577&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6838293148839393885%3Amf_story_key.7266952251042624924%3Agroup_id.509258105867253%3Atop_level_post_id.2948014621991577%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100008584745593%3Asrc.22%3Aphoto_id.2302628276699975%3Astory_location.5%3Astory_attachment_style.photo%3Aview_time.1592163927%3Afilter.h_nor&__tn__=EH-R
Blame buhari
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
All this one sided stories....

well bro take heart and move on with your life.

Shit happens in life, but we still clean up and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by Prinnce1: 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hahahahaa... I no fit laugh. Stand naked for midnight place curse on the man and your 419 babe. Don't entice babes with money .... Lie lie the will never listen

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by AfroKnight: 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
It’s either this man has no good friends or he doesn’t listen to them.

He should forget all these curses coming from a place of anguish and bitterness. She might even enjoy her marriage as life is unpredictable when it comes to recompense.

This is the result of the disgusting conditioning of men by society to assume the roles of provider and protector for a woman who is not your sister, wife or mother. Is she impoverished or what? There is nothing manly about being “responsible” for your girlfriend’s bills. Is she your ward? Are you her benefactor? A boyfriend’s role is simply romantic enjoyment. Enjoy her time and she enjoys yours. Simple.

He should move on and have sense next time.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by pizzzy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
AfroKnight:
It’s either this man has no good friends or he doesn’t listen to them.

He should forget all these curses coming from a place of anguish and bitterness. She might even enjoy her marriage as life is unpredictable when it comes to recompense.

This is the result of the disgusting conditioning of men by society to assume the roles of provider and protector for a woman who is not your sister, wife or mother. Is she impoverished or what? There is nothing manly about being “responsible” for your girlfriend’s bills. Is she your ward? Are you her benefactor? A boyfriend’s role is simply romantic enjoyment. Enjoy her time and she enjoys yours. Simple.

He should move on and have sense next time.
God bless you. You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by Kemimarch16(f): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Inside life
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by paulolee(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2020
bad
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by kalufelix(m): 4:31am On Jun 15, 2020
Too bad.. The curses are needless cos karma is already following. Typical igbo man greed..money before integrity... Watch as the comments will stylishly abuse the victim further while justifying the fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by xendra: 4:37am On Jun 15, 2020
Have we heard the lady's side men will say anything to make a woman look bad so I can't trust their stories anymore.

How come you that claim to have been in the picture, yet another person came and did marriag before you

Something tells me you were feeling like their Godfather because of what you did for them and expect their daughter to grow old waiting for you to marry her at old age. they gave you a list and you kept it, till another person shows up, collected a list, paid and did the wedding. Oga stop feeling like people owe you their life because of what you did for them. you are asking for more than you gave. money can be paid back but life/time cannot be paid back.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee. by uthlaw: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2020
kalufelix:
Too bad.. The curses are needless cos karma is already following. Typical igbo man greed..money before integrity... Watch as the comments will stylishly abuse the victim further while justifying the fraudsters
which karma....the guy na goat for sending her to school!

(1) (Reply)

Lady Wants Her Husband To Return Her Virginity Before Signing Divorce Paper / Hard Lessons Fot Both Married And Singles / Market People Go Gaga After Woman With Unusual Huge Bort0s Pops Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.