Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2435 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Plague of Death Destroyed By The Power of God

We are four boys and seven girls in my family. In year 2000, the devil killed one of my siblings. In 2002, he killed another one. In 2004, he killed another person in the family.

Then, someone in the family said it never occurred like that in the past. So, they decided to make enquiries.

In their findings, it was discovered that a curse was placed on my family, which led to people dying every two years. As they pondered on the findings, another family member died in May 2006.

Then, I came to Church and prayed round the tabernacle seven times. I said, 'Lord, why should I belong to this family and my brothers and sisters are dying every two years?' The Lord said I should go to the village and exercise my divine authority.

While travelling to the village, I took my anointing oil. I anointed everywhere in our family house. I went to the toilet and said, 'satan, if you are here, killing my brothers and sisters, enough is enough.' I emptied the bottle of anointing oil into the toilet.

Since May 27, 2006 when I anointed that place, till today, nobody has died again in my family! To God be all the glory!

Ukoh, A
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2020
Supernatural Turnaround Via Soul Winning

I humbly return to appreciate the God of this great commission who answers instantly! The Holy Spirit ministered to me to do a film outreach in pursuit of my soul winning target of the year.

I hired a projector and sound equipment and on arrival at the location I chose, I anointed the ground and commanded that everything must answer to me.

On the first day, 107 people including Muslims gave their lives to Christ and on the 2nd day, another 46-people got saved bringing the total number to 153 souls won to Christ in just 48 hours.

On Thursday night same week, I proceeded to pitch for a contract before the Management of one of the biggest multi-national companies who were tracking me on phone for a meeting to design a creative brand direction for them. It was a job I did not apply for.

In summary, I have my 153 souls intact as well as a huge offer for consultancy with fat pay. Of a truth, soul-winning pays instantly and massively.

Prince Daniel
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
Healed of Enlarged Heart via Soul-Winning!

For three years, I suffered from severe chest pain, but this year, it became very severe. I went through series of tests and I was diagnosed with cardiomegaly (an enlarged heart).

As a result, my heart valves were not working properly. I was told that there is no other way out except I undergo a surgery, which stands a 50-50 chance.

Before I would be scheduled for the surgery, I was told to go for a test called echocardiogram.

That week, Papa said that if nothing about God moves us, then nothing about us will move God. Those words struck me and I engaged in soul-winning and Kingdom advancement prayers, in spite of the pains.

Thereafter, I went for the test and the result showed that my heart was not enlarged.

When I told my cardiologist, she shared my testimony at the reception of the hospital and a Muslim lady, who was diagnosed with the same health challenge, gave her life to Christ.

Today, I am healed of cardiomegaly. I engaged in ‘Operation by all means(soul winning)’ and God healed me by all means. I give Him all the glory!

Adebiyi Jemimah

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by delkuf(m): 9:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Healed of Enlarged Heart via Soul-Winning!

For three years, I suffered from severe chest pain, but this year, it became very severe. I went through series of tests and I was diagnosed with cardiomegaly (an enlarged heart).

As a result, my heart valves were not working properly. I was told that there is no other way out except I undergo a surgery, which stands a 50-50 chance.

Before I would be scheduled for the surgery, I was told to go for a test called echocardiogram.

That week, Papa said that if nothing about God moves us, then nothing about us will move God. Those words struck me and I engaged in soul-winning and Kingdom advancement prayers, in spite of the pains.

Thereafter, I went for the test and the result showed that my heart was not enlarged.

When I told my cardiologist, she shared my testimony at the reception of the hospital and a Muslim lady, who was diagnosed with the same health challenge, gave her life to Christ.

Today, I am healed of cardiomegaly. I engaged in ‘Operation by all means(soul winning)’ and God healed me by all means. I give Him all the glory!

Adebiyi Jemimah
I will forever serve you Lord

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Barrenness Terminated via Soul-Winning!

I got married on February 27, 2010. I believed God for the fruit of the womb, but it wasn’t forthcoming.

In July, we had seven weeks of intensive soul Winning which I participated in. During that time, my aunt called me and said that one of her friends reported me to her. She told her that I disturbed them in the neighbourhood with my preaching.

She added that on Sundays, instead of going home after church, I go from house-to-house preaching. She even said that if what I preached was really true, then why has God not given me a child?

So I said, ‘God you have heard it, they are talking to you.’ During my quiet time, God gave me a word from Jeremiah 32 verse 27, which says: ‘I am the God of all flesh, is there anything too hard for me to do?’

On the last week of the seven weeks of harvest, I couldn’t participate because indeed the symptoms of pregnancy had already started showing.

God surprised those people who mocked me. Today, I have a wonderful baby! Praise the Lord!

Florence Udo

Your problem is not a special one; your challenges don’t defy solutions, stop believing the lies of the enemy. There is ALWAYS a solution with God.

Call us today on 08150904705. One Word from God will change your life forever.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2020
Divine Visitation Through Wonder Double(soul winning) Platform

Ever since I joined this commission, the one thing that has been a concern to me is my financial life. Virtually all that required finances was a prayer point, house rent, school fees etc.

In April 2015, in my quest for an answer from God on why this was so despite my being a committed tither, God responded and said: You are crying for money, I am crying for souls, get on the go for me and I will wipe your tears!

That was it! I began hunting for souls. Before the first phase of WONDER DOUBLE(soul winning) was declared my partner and I started raiding my estate and God gave us souls to the Zonal Center and to Church on Sunday.

All through the three phases of Wonder Double, I engaged passionately in prayers and in reaching out and God rewarded me with souls that are now established in church.

My converts have multiplied, as my converts now bring others to church, including families.

Then God showed up, visited my husband with business and financial breakthroughs. In my career as a TV Presenter for eight years, I had never gotten wardrobe allowance, but God approved wardrobe from a fashion house worth three (3) million NAIRA for me!

Also, God gave me two great transaction, which gave me huge commission. My financial tears are over! I return all the glory to God who has dealt wondrously with me!

Chinyere Favour.

Your problem is not a special one; your challenges don’t defy solutions, stop believing the lies of the enemy. There is ALWAYS a solution with God.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2020
My Quantum Leap Jobs!

I am a 15-year professional in the Oil and Gas industry. Due to the recent crude oil price crash, there has been downsizing, retrenching, voluntary and forced retirements.

This affected my career and I have been unemployed since 2014. I keyed into the Wonder-Double agenda, I engaged in soul-winning, using tracts and fliers as sickles of harvest.

However, in January 2016, I established a small foot soldiers’ group and we went for morning raids standing at strategic bus stops to share fliers and tracts.

When Operation By All Means(soul winning) was announced, we increased the tempo by engaging in morning and evening raids.

In February, I received an email and a call from a foreign consulting outfit, representing an oil and gas company, informing me of a big job opportunity for me in Nigeria. I indicated interest and was invited for series of interviews.

Thereafter, I got a quantum leap offer which was about 250% over my former oil and gas salary per annum.

Secondly, another American company gave me an offer to represent their business interests in West Africa, which I accepted.

Indeed, Matthew 6:33 gave me two big jobs! Of a truth, when men say there is a casting down, I will say there is a quantum leap. The God of Wonder Double has given me my own enthronement. Matthew 6:33 has become a reality in my life and career. I give God all the glory!

Licia Juyigbe

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by omgtzsammie(m): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
It’s my year of breaking Limits
I have come to return all the glory to the God of this great commission who has indeed proven to me that serving him and the interest of his kingdom pays the unmatchable.
I came back from service last year April 2019 and all my efforts to get a job has been nothing short of disappointment. I wrote loads of online test, offline test went for interviews, submitted CVs online, offline and by proxy. But after the interviews I don’t hear from potential employers again, I prayed and fasted but nothing changed.
During the course of the midst of the year I decided to engage God differently, I started praying kingdom advancement prayers 1hour everyday, I stopped praying for me and my needs, I never missed any covenant hour of prayer and was never missing in my service station(choir). I engage vigorously in envangelism, sharing flyers and inviting people to church then the God Of this commission showed up.
My heaven opened financial Favours started flying in from all corners, my health was restored and just this evening I just received a mail for documentation for the post of a shift manager at Food Concept port Harcourt.
I say may the name of this God who has broken everything that has limited me and my family be praised forever and ever. Amen
Bro. Samuel John
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
omgtzsammie:
It’s my year of breaking Limits
I have come to return all the glory to the God of this great commission who has indeed proven to me that serving him and the interest of his kingdom pays the unmatchable.
I came back from service last year April 2019 and all my efforts to get a job has been nothing short of disappointment. I wrote loads of online test, offline test went for interviews, submitted CVs online, offline and by proxy. But after the interviews I don’t hear from potential employers again, I prayed and fasted but nothing changed.
During the course of the midst of the year I decided to engage God differently, I started praying kingdom advancement prayers 1hour everyday, I stopped praying for me and my needs, I never missed any covenant hour of prayer and was never missing in my service station(choir). I engage vigorously in envangelism, sharing flyers and inviting people to church then the God Of this commission showed up.
My heaven opened financial Favours started flying in from all corners, my health was restored and just this evening I just received a mail for documentation for the post of a shift manager at Food Concept port Harcourt.
I say may the name of this God who has broken everything that has limited me and my family be praised forever and ever. Amen
Bro. Samuel John

Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for sharing this powerful testimony brother. This is just the beginning of your greatness. Amen!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Dramatic Turnaround!

I joined this Commission as a 300 level student at the University of Ibadan. My family was not financially buoyant and I had nothing to my name.

However, when I joined this Commission, one of the first things I learnt from Papa, was a zeal for God’s house.

Then, during my National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in 2003, I used my N7, 500 allowance to paint the church I attended at a Local Government in Bauchi State. Thereafter, I knew that my God would paint my life.

To the glory of God, I have never submitted a Curriculum Vitae (CV), but I have worked in several places. By May 1, 2011, I had established a company and have Covenant University graduates working with me. The turnover of that company is in billions.

I have charity organizations within and outside the country that I fund. I also award scholarships and give loans to small and medium enterprises (SMEs).

I have properties in the centre of Lagos and London, and I pay thousands of pounds for my siblings who are studying abroad.

God has indeed taken shame away from my family because of me. I give Him all the glory!

Rita Okafor

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by omgtzsammie(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Hallelujah. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for sharing this powerful testimony brother. This is just the beginning of your greatness. Amen!

Amen!!!! Sir
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by blackgold7777(f): 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
please pray for me & my family o
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by blackgold7777(f): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by ublight: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
op u will go to hell. Mark my words. Unless u repent and follow christ. Stop scamming people
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Religion is a cancer...

Capslocked hopefullandlord

Imagine this fvckery.
See what religion has done to Africans and the world at large!

I've said it before that the day any of those religious bastards who go from house to house to preach come to my house nothing will stop me from going to jail because I'll kill them and use them to make an example

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2020
blackgold7777:
please pray for me & my family o

The Blessing of the Lord shall visit you today, shame and reproach shall be terminated in your life in the name of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:
op u will go to hell. Mark my words. Unless u repent and follow christ. Stop scamming people

You are just frustrated and bitter my friend. Stop living in hell on earth. You can simply come into the kingdom of God where everything works. All your frustrations can end today only if you will learn how faith in God works...
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by ublight: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

You are just frustrated and bitter my friend. Stop living in hell on earth. You can simply come into the kingdom of God where everything works. All your frustrations can end today only if you will learn how faith in God works...

i am not your friend. U are a fraudster, i am not friends with a fraudster
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
Elder0001:
Religion is a cancer...

Capslocked hopefullandlord

Imagine this fvckery.
See what religion has done to Africans and the world at large!

I've said it before that the day any of those religious bastards who go from house to house to preach come to my house nothing will stop me from going to jail because I'll kill them and use them to make an example

I must tell you the truth my friend. As far as the Kingdom of God is concerned, you are a very big dunce. You will keep being a dunce (and you’d think you’re wise) until you learn how spiritual things work.

Your frustrations will continue as long as you don’t know how spiritual things work...
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:

i am not your friend. U are a fraudster, i am not friends with a fraudster

Until you learn how faith in the Kingdom of God works, my friend, your bitterness and frustrations against brethren must continue( yet in your foolishness you’d think you’re the wisest)
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by ublight: 11:01am On Jul 26, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Until you learn how faith in the Kingdom of God works, my friend, your bitterness and frustrations against brethren must continue( yet in your foolishness you’d think you’re the wisest)

old man stop calling me your friend. I am not your friend. Stop implicating me in your crime so that when efcc nab u, i will not bcom a victim of circumstance.

The eyes of men are getting enlightened. U and ur G.O will regret your fraud.

Doors of nations will be shut against fraud soon.

Fraudsters will be sacked from the pulpit
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I must tell you the truth my friend. As far as the Kingdom of God is concerned, you are a very big dunce. You will keep being a dunce (and you’d think you’re wise) until you learn how spiritual things work.

Your frustrations will continue as long as you don’t know how spiritual things work...

Your foolishness is simply beyond human comprehension.

Imagine someone who believes in God calling me dunce, lmao.

God doesn't exist.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Elder0001:

Your foolishness is simply beyond human comprehension.

Imagine someone who believes in God calling me dunce, lmao.

God doesn't exist.

Lol. I must call you a dunce. It’s just the truth, you are a spiritual dunce. Very soon the frustrations that make you say God does not exist will increase and bring you back to God. You are a very big dunce (howbeit spiritually)
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2020
ublight:

old man stop calling me your friend. I am not your friend. Stop implicating me in your crime so that when efcc nab u, i will not bcom a victim of circumstance.

The eyes of men are getting enlightened. U and ur G.O will regret your fraud.

Doors of nations will be shut against fraud soon.

Fraudsters will be sacked from the pulpit

Lol. I see where your frustrations are coming from( bitterness against Oyedepo). We will keep making huge progress in the Kingdom of God, and you shall keep hearing about us. This will increase your frustrations indefinitely, until you come to your senses and embrace faith in God as a life style, my friend.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by ublight: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Lol. I see where your frustrations are coming from( bitterness against Oyedepo). We will keep making huge progress in the Kingdom of God, and you shall keep hearing about us. This will increase your frustrations indefinitely, until you come to your senses and embrace faith in God as a life style, my friend.

fraud... Hahahahahah, your entire ministry poor pass bill gate
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Supernatural Turnarounds

I just want to testify of the goodness of God in my life in this midst of the year. The Holy Spirit gave me a strategy with which I have been able to bring at least 4 souls to church every Sunday (online) this period and God showed up.

I wrote an international professional exam. Initially, the result came out stating I had failed but I said I cannot fail!

Therefore, I applied for the result to be remarked, behold the result just came out with a score in the top 5%.

In this season when people are losing jobs I have gotten over 6 job offers, my wife and daughters visa that has been denied 4 times has been granted.

As if that was not enough, the Lord supernaturally healed me of a serious eye disease by faith. Serving God pays and God has rewarded me for my engagement in this midst of the year.

Thank you Papa for continually teaching us to grow our faith and most of all teaching us how to love God. Indeed, what eyes have not seen is our portion in this 2020.

Peter E.

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know A False Preacher / Jesus And Baphomet: What's There About Their Finger Gestures? / Where Can I Find Christmas In The Bible? (100 Euro Reward)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.