Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2434 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Supernatural Advancement!

In 2014, I dreamt that my best friend cut my hair and few months later, my business crumbled. I lost everything; my car, money and was evicted from the house I lived.

When my mother invited me for the Covenant Hour of Prayer, I attended to see what the programme was about. When I got to church, I got hooked, just like metal to magnet. Then, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that He sent Bishop David Oyedepo with wine to deliver to people during morning services. So, I attended the prayer hour regularly. Even when I had no money.

After a while, my faith skyrocketed. So, I stopped wasting my time praying for food, money and the way out of my family’s numerous debts; I focused on Kingdom advancement prayers as instructed by the Bishop.

During this time outreach was announced, I dropped my problems at home and participated. I used the last amount of money I had, which was just 150 naira for transport and managed my worn-out shoe. I also wore my best outfit and put on best Jesus-smile, knowing that I would be representing Jesus during the outreach.

Behold, after the outreach, one of the members who heard about what I do for a living told me that her organisation needed a professional in my field to award some contracts. By divine favour, I got the contract few days later. I also got several huge contracts during the week worth millions of naira.

Indeed, God fulfilled the word of His prophet in my life which says, ‘Strange doors of favour shall be opening to me by my engagement in this prophetic season. I give God all the glory!

Abby S.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Miracle Marriage!

Bishop David Oyedepo emphatically said that the Midst of the Year is our season of getting every everlasting mountain on our path levelled. He further said that if we were unable to get anything out of that season, it is our fault. So, I keyed in and partook of the Midst of the Year outreaches.

Before then, I asked God to show me where He wanted me to have my outreach for maximum impact and He showed me a particular place in my dream.

The impact was massive as nine souls came to church.
During that period, I went to the ATM in church to get some money to give to my new converts; then I met my God-ordained husband. We got wedded on June 13, 2015, in the midst of the year. I give all the glory to God who says what He means and means what He says!

Badmus A.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2020
Surgery Cancelled via Soul Winning!

I joined this Commission in 2016 and ever since, I have been engaging in soul winning. From January 2018 till now I have won 700 souls.

Recently, I felt sick and was scheduled for a surgical operation. But I stood on God’s Word in Exodus 23:25. I called on the God of Bishop David Oyedepo for my rescue and He showed up according to His Word, since I am engaging in soul winning, I am entitled to sound health.

To the glory of God, right at the theatre, the surgery was cancelled, because I was supernaturally made whole and discharged. I am here to return all glory to God!

Johnny Uzowum
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Code M-6:33, A Potent Key to Unexplainable Turnaround!

I craved earnestly for the grace to work zealously with excitement in total obedience to all the instructions that I can catch whenever God’s Servant is ministering.

I attended an assessment interview in my office, during the interview, while my colleagues were lodged in a 5-star hotel, I joined a soul winning partnership distributing fliers, leaving the comfort of the hotel.

Thereafter, I left the harvest field for the interview. The objective of this assessment is to promote or relieve anyone of his or her position. When the result was released, I was told I did not pass.

I returned to my location and I kept engaging in Kingdom Advancement Prayers every day. I would leave my office to spend an hour in praying for the kingdom. A colleague of mine who took notice of the time I used to go for my hourly prayer, sneaked to follow me one day and since then, it became a daily affair that we engaged in excitedly.

Bishop declared that for the next 7 weeks, God would visit us with outstanding testimonies. Meanwhile, I kept engaging in Kingdom Advancement prayers for 1 hour every night.

On Thursday, February 3, I received a message from my direct boss congratulating me that he has received my letter of promotion. To the glory of God, when I read through the letter, my package somersaulted forward in tens of millions, effective from 1st of February, to the envy of my colleagues even though I did not pass the exam. When they asked me how come, I simply tell them: ‘My case is Different; Access Code is Matthew 6:33.’

As for my colleague that we normally pray together, that same week, his wife conceived after several years of waiting. I give God all the glory!

Olatunde Michael
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Miracle Conception Through Soul Winning

I have been married for 18 years and was not able to conceive. Doctors said that everything was normal and nothing was wrong with me, and I was living under serious oppression coming both from my family and my in law, telling me to go to meet with traditional practitioner for solution, but I refused.

I kept on reminding them that Christians do not attend native doctor’s houses.

When Wonder Double Agenda was announced with 7 weeks of harvest of souls, I engaged fully in praying for the lost, reaching out to them and bringing them to church.

God surprised me at the time I did not expect, I conceived after 15 years of waiting. I thank the God of Wonder Double for visiting me.

Florence Nsimba
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2020
Supernatural Conception Via Kingdom Advancement

After I got married last year, I conceived immediately but lost the baby and since then, conception has become a challenge. There were several suggestions from friends and well-wishers which were not productive.

Then I heard God’s servant said 'children are either a gift or reward for divine service'. Then during the all night before the commencement of Operation 615, I heard Papa say 'It is foolishness to be doing the same thing over again and expect different result'. He said there is no devil anywhere but there is ignorance everywhere, take responsibility over your challenges and see yourself emerging victorious'.

I settled down with the word and bought a lot of literatures written by Papa and started devouring them. Then during the Operation 615, I engaged fervently, going out for soul winning, I prayed till I lost my voice.

Then during the 'Covenant Day of Fruitfulness, I wrote the name of my children and danced like never before, believing it has been done. Immediately after the enthronement service, I felt ill; I did not know I was pregnant. I stood up, took my bath and rushed to hospital to undergo a pregnancy test and it came out positive.

Mrs Joy Chidi.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by GospelAkede: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2020
Finally is out glory be to God
Miracle Signs & Wonders
Click on the link below to download it for free.

https://mino.notjustok.com/track/450157/new-procaimer-miracle-signs-wonders

#Miracle #Signs and Wonders #Deliverace #Healing #RCCG #LFC #Gospel

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2020
Financial Breakthrough via Soul-Winning!

When Papa instructed us to win souls for Christ during the seven weeks of divine visitation, I asked God while praying how much He would pay per soul won and established. The Holy Spirit told me to name my price and I said ₦1million per soul.

After the first soul was won and established, I made ₦1million from a business venture after one year of stagnation. I immediately won and established another soul, and God responded with ₦1.1million business breakthrough. I won and established the third and fourth souls and God gave me ₦1.2 million and ₦950, 000 profits from my business ventures.

Also, I quoted for a contract but was offered an amount less than what I asked for. Later, I was invited to the organization to negotiate but I insisted on my initial cost. Miraculously, the contract that was worth millions of Naira was awarded to me at my own cost. I give God all the glory

Jide, S.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2020
Unusual Blessings

In the first phase of the Double Wonder Prophetic Agenda, GOD visited me when I switched to Kingdom focused prayers from the “Light shared in Matthew 6:33.

When the second phase was declared, I told my Heavenly Father that I want extraordinary blessings. I heard in my spirit that I must do extraordinary things for the extraordinary blessings.

I immediately decided to wait upon the LORD beyond the 7 days of prayer & fasting which was declared in preparation of the second phase Double Wonder Prophetic Agenda and be more dedicated in tireless pursuit of lost Souls and ensure they are established in the church.

On the 23rd day of my Kingdom Focused Prayer & fasting, I received a call and SMS from a representative of a Foreign company I met in 2013, that the MD/CEO wants to see me urgently. The MD/CEO was highly impressed at the Business plan presentation of my small company which I run as a part-time business.

On the 13th October, 2015 I received a mail from the MD/CEO of the foreign company that their company Board of Directors have approved the sum of $148,000 (N29.6m) as an investment package to expand my part-time business.

This divine visitation has indeed fulfilled the word of the prophet in my life. Serving GOD tirelessly is a life time Big Business with life time Mega Rewards. I return all the Glory and Honor to my Heavenly Father who indeed sees in secrets and rewards quickly and openly.

Henry L. Adigwe
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2020
Delivered from Spiritual Attack

I am standing before the Lord as a Living being today returning all the glory to Him for my healing and deliverance.

Suddenly, I started feeling pain in my head and mouth that I couldn’t allow me to eat nor drink anything. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed with cancer of the brain and was referred to LUTH as it was a terrible situation.

Then I came to church on Sunday 8th April 2018 believing God for my healing. During the message, a testimony of a brother that was referred to the mortuary in LUTH as his case was a hopeless case, but vomited cowries after being administered the mysteries of the kingdom by his area pastor in Church and was raised back to life was shared.

I said to myself, my healing will come through this communion too. Lo and behold after I partook of the communion, my body system started reacting and, in the evening, I felt some sharp objects in my mouth underneath my tongue.

I pressed it, lo and behold four objects came out from my body. A periwinkle snail with shell; a bullet-like substance, a big stone, and a round dried bone.

Immediately, the pain disappeared, and all the symptoms gone. I am now well and healthy without any further medication. I praise the name of the Lord.

Dapo Emehinola
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2020
Supernatural Change of Levels

I returned from Dubai and things were not working as expected, I rededicated my life because I have backslidden and keyed into every prophetic instruction from the altar.

When operation "COME AND SEE (soul winning)" was declared I keyed into it and got the required 3 souls established in church and was happy I could do that because I have never done that in my whole life.

Then came "OPERATION PUSH", which I engaged rigorously and God helped me to win 5 souls and got them established. It seemed like nothing was happening, but I kept on working, taking care of my converts’ needs with money, clothes, foodstuffs and paying for transport fare with joy, though I was still jobless.

Then my heaven opened, I came back from Church on Sunday and was on my way out before the holy spirit instructed me to check my mail. Lo and behold, a mail came from the company of my dream which is ranked among the best 100 companies to work in the world, asking me to send my Skype address for an interview and the interview was conducted on Monday immediately after the covenant hour of prayer and I passed the interview and was offered a mouth-watering package of free meals, insurance, accommodation, transportation, laundry, air ticket with a pay rise of over 100% over my previous job.

Indeed, the God of my father, Papa is a rewarder and not a robber of those that diligently serve him.

Solomon I. B. V.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2020
Every where you have Jesus put Thanos, it will still mean the same thing..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by delkuf(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:
Every where you have Jesus put Thanos, it will still mean the same thing..
Any where I see your moniker, I will put dumb. Because you are so dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2020
delkuf:
Any where I see your moniker, I will put dumb. Because you are so dumb

Lol.. Quit worshipping a white dude as God, it is idolatry..

Grow up,

Worshipping a man as God is no different from a man from mbese worshipping a snake..

God's commandment is "do not make the image or LIKENESS of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them."
Worshipping the likeness of a man as God is tantamount to idolatry.. Stop it.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Miracle Babies through prophetic contact

I got married in 2014 and trusted God for the fruit of the womb. In 2016, I was invited to this church for Covenant Day of Fruitfulness. So, I came to church with three baby clothes as point of contact.

While the service was going on, I told God that I would return home with three babies. In 2017, I was confirmed pregnant. Today, the three children I asked for are here and they are boys. God did this for me at the age of 50. I give God all the glory!

Virginia Nzeribe
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Grow up,

Worshipping a man as God is no different from a man from mbese worshipping a snake..

God's commandment is "do not make the image or LIKENESS of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth, do not bow down to them or serve them."

Get understanding of spiritual things my friend.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by delkuf(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Grow up,

You are the one that need to grow up. You see how stupid and dumb you are. Saying am worshipping a white man as God. That is the more reason why I will never support atheist, you guys think with your anus.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
delkuf:
You are the one that need to grow up. You see how stupid and dumb you are. Saying am worshipping a white man as God. That is the more reason why I will never support atheist, you guys think with your anus.

I quoted God's commandment that he wrote with his finger to Moses.... And you still calling me atheist..
Check your self into a rehab...
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I guess God was joking when he gave that commandment... Well I choose to obey it.. My creator means we'll for me...

So I won't belittle him by worshipping a dead jew as God.. He will punish me.. Same reason the Jews won't have anything to do with Jesus... They know he is just a Roman creation..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

What is the spiritual implications of the death of Jesus?
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

I guess God was joking when he gave that commandment... Well I choose to obey it.. My creator means we'll for me...

So I won't belittle him by worshipping a dead jew as God.. He will punish me.. Same reason the Jews won't have anything to do with Jesus... They know he is just a Roman creation..

Why embarrass yourself on a public forum my friend? Stop celebrating ignorance, it is very embarrassing. You picked a scripture out of the Old Testament but you won’t believe the New Testament in the same Bible? If you won’t believe in Jesus that means you shouldn’t believe in the Bible as a whole. Please this explanation should be for children. Behave yourself and get some spiritual sense my friend.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:29pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

What is the spiritual implications of the death of Jesus?

You should read the Bible with understanding my friend. Jesus died to redeem man that had a died spiritually back to God in eternal life. Thereby giving us access back to the abundant life in God. If Jesus didn’t die, man would have remained dead spiritually.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Why embarrass yourself on a public forum my friend? Stop celebrating ignorance, it is very embarrassing. You picked a scripture out of the Old Testament but you won’t believe the New Testament in the same Bible? If you won’t believe in Jesus that means you shouldn’t believe in the Bible as a whole. Please this explanation should be for children. Behave yourself and get some spiritual sense my friend.

Lol.. The Jews don't have a new testament... It is a creation of the Romans to make mockery of the creator... They added it at the back of the Jewish scriptures to deceive you..

You fell for it...
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

You should read the Bible with understanding my friend. Jesus died to redeem man that had a died spiritually back to God in eternal life. Thereby giving us access back to the abundant life in God. If Jesus didn’t die, man would have remained dead spiritually.

Lol.. I will let you wallow in your ignorance,.. You don't look like somebody who want to learn..

So which old testament prophet did God tell about this plan with regards to Amos 3 :7..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol.. The Jews don't have a new testament... It is a creation of the Romans to make mockery of the creator... They added it at the back of the Jewish scriptures to deceive you..

You fell for it...

You just decided to defeat yourself by throwing away the better of the two testaments my friend. But I promise you, you’d come around sooner than later. You must think you are wiser than all the Christians? Well the Bible says just the contrary about you. I pray you don’t stay that way for long
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol.. I will let you wallow in your ignorance,.. You don't look like somebody who want to learn..

So which old testament prophet did God tell about this plan with regards to Amos 3 :7..

All the prophets directly or indirectly prophesied about Jesus my friend. My friend your case is a very special one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

All the prophets directly or indirectly prophesied about Jesus my friend. My friend your case is a very special one grin

Can I get some old testament prophesies/passages to support your claim... Please..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

You just decided to defeat yourself by throwing away the better of the two testaments my friend. But I promise you, you’d come around sooner than later. You must think you are wiser than all the Christians? Well the Bible says just the contrary about you. I pray you don’t stay that way for long

Lol.. Really says a lot about your knowledge of God.. Well, like I said.. I will let you wallow in your ignorance... FYI God is consciousness personified.. Not a man or human being
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
sonmvayina:

Can I get some old testament prophesies/passages to support your claim... Please..

My friend if you are too lazy to find prophesies about Jesus in the Old Testament go and sit down. Let people ready for the power of God build their faith in Jesus, get their deliverance and move ahead with their lives. Sit down there. Your case is a very special one my friend, just keep waiting...
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

My friend if you are too lazy to find prophesies about Jesus in the Old Testament go and sit down. Let people ready for the power of God build their faith in Jesus, get their deliverance and move ahead with their lives. Sit down there. Your case is a very special one my friend, just keep waiting...

I have read all from Genesis to malachi.. That is the problem.. I did not find any..

Just give me one, so u can check again please..

You see why I said Jesus is a Roman creation..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:08am On Jul 07, 2020
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy

Miracle Job via Soul-Winning!

At the beginning of the year, I believed God for supernatural turnaround. When the operation for the year(soul winning) was declared, I committed myself to it.

I also placed myself under a oath to deliver my seven established souls in this Church, or God should count me out of His blessing package for everyone engaging this year. I am not ready to play Church with this prophetic season at all.

Presently, by the grace of God, I have nurtured and established more than seven souls in this church. Then God showed up, the organization I submitted my Curriculum Vitae (CV) to at the beginning of the year invited me for interview during the Week of Spiritual Emphasis for July 1, On Friday, I attended the interview.

Four people were called for the interview, but to the glory of God, I was the only one chosen. Though I was the least qualified, God’s grace distinguished me. I have picked up my employment letter with good packages.

Esegene, T.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:12am On Jul 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

I have read all from Genesis to malachi.. That is the problem.. I did not find any..

Just give me one, so u can check again please..

You see why I said Jesus is a Roman creation..

My friend you are not a Christian yet, so I won’t waste my time trying to explain what you don’t believe in to you. It will be like a traditional worshipper trying to convince me about his beliefs. When you believe in Jesus we’d talk sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Prophet Ajanaku's Wife Joy Ajanaku, Now In Charge Of His Church / #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam / What Is Your Favorite Story In The Old Testament Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.