Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... (2432 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Majority Of Christians Cannot Tell You What “jesus” Really Means / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 10:56am On Jul 07, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

My friend you are not a Christian yet, so I won’t waste my time trying to explain what you don’t believe in to you. It will be like a traditional worshipper trying to convince me about his beliefs. When you believe in Jesus we’d talk sir.

Why should I believe in him?.. Who is he anyway?.. Do you believe in super man or incredible hulk?
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
sonmvayina:

Why should I believe in him?.. Who is he anyway?.. Do you believe in super man or incredible hulk?

My friend, we are saying the same thing. Since you don’t believe in him, there is no need discussing with you sir. No hard feelings. Let those of us that believe in him keep enjoying his goodness. Let what you believe in keep blessing you too. No fight at all grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2020
5-Year Barrenness Terminated!

We got married in 2008. Since then, we believed God for the fruit of the womb. In January 2013, I attended the first Miracle Babies’ Service.

During the service, Papa instructed us to place our baby items on our laps and I carried mine all through the service.

Meanwhile, before the service, I told God to send me my Word that would change my life and if He doesn’t, I would not go home. I came to church that day, listened carefully and got a Word from Genesis 2:19, that whatever name Adam gave them that was what they were called.

When I got home, my husband and I prayed on the baby items. We said, ‘Whatever name Papa has called you, that is what you will bear.’ To the glory of God, God has blessed me with the fruit of the womb!

Kayode Angela
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Supernatural Promotion.

Before now, the most educated person in my lineage was a secondary school certificate holder. I also experienced that ordeal as I never stayed up to three months in any higher institution.

Furthermore, my husband was stagnated in his career. So, I engaged in spiritual warfare and thought I could solve it on my own.

However, after I listened to Papa’s sermon on Kingdom stewardship, I understood that I needed to lay my challenges aside and engage in Kingdom-centered prayers and soul-winning.

I keyed into these Kingdom mysteries and presently, six of our new converts are established in the church.

Also, when the Faith Tabernacle choir sang about pressing towards the mark of the high calling, my commitment for God’s Kingdom and souls was enhanced.

Thereafter, God intervened and terminated the stagnation in my husband’s career. As a result, my husband who was a storekeeper was promoted to an Area Manager.

Bamidele Funke
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Miracle Baby

I got married in the year 2015. By November 2016, I was confirmed pregnant. However, on the 1st of January 2017, the pregnancy was lost.

I encouraged myself in the Lord and saw it as an opportunity to partake in the 21 days prayer and fasting.

On 19th March 2017, which was a covenant day of fruitfulness service, I obeyed God's servant by bringing my baby's item to the service. This was the very first time I obeyed God's servant in bringing a baby item because I do attend every Covenant Day of Fruitfulness service with the belief that my faith is enough for me.

When operation PUSH (soul winning) was declared, I saw it as my opportunity, as the Holy Spirit instructed me to engage in it with fasting which I did.

On the last day of Operation PUSH (30th April 2017), I was confirmed pregnant.

With the help of The Almighty God, I delivered a bouncing baby boy on 24th December 2017. Thank you, Jesus, for your faithfulness.

Fike Adaba.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2020
9 Years Bareness Broken and Safe Delivery Granted

My husband and I have been waiting on the Lord for over nine year. We visited different hospitals, all to no avail.

I and my husband committed our self to kingdom promotion endeavours, engaging in soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers, our home became WSF center, and we also decided to be connected to the prophet set over us and to adhere to every instruction from the altar.

I and my husband fully committed to wonder double prophetic agenda(soul winning); we have our own harvest field, passionately winning souls and opened home cells to the glory of God, and God showed up, I got pregnant.

During my pregnancy, I was never sick despite the negative report of one of the doctor who was recommending CS and God showed up I delivered without operation.

Today I have with me after 9 years of waiting, baby ISAAC Triumph Oghenerarome Eloghosa Agbana. Praise God.

Joyce Agbana

Jesus is Lord
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2020
What is the difference between Jesus saving humans in the Bible and iron man saving humans in the end game? (Avengers movie)
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2020
sonmvayina:
What is the difference between Jesus saving humans in the Bible and iron man saving humans in the end game? (Avengers movie)

You getting knowledge and understanding of faith in God is what will make the difference my friend.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

You getting knowledge and understanding of faith in God is what will make the difference my friend.

But you will get the same result...

I can develop a religion from the avengers story, just like the Romans did the story of Jesus.. Or can't you?
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

The knowledge tells me that I am a spiritual being dwelling within a body make from dust.. Psalm 104 :29-31.. In other words I am God's spirit having a human experience.. At death the spirit returns to God who gave it and the body back to the earth where it was taken Ecclessiatics 12 :7.... I don't see the benefit or relevance of Jesus to anything.. All that is required of me is obey and follow rules and laws to enable me and other have a fulfilling and more purposeful life.. Even if I err, God says "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess their sins and turn away from their evil ways, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land". All is required is a sincere repentance and sins will be forgiven and forgotten.. No human or God sacrifice was ever ordered or required... I wonder where the Romans got that idea from.. Definitely not from the old testament.. 2nd Chronicles 7 :14

So there was never any need for whatever the Romans told you that Jesus did?. It did not have God's backing.. They cooked it up..

To deceive the gullible people and make mockery of God..
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

The knowledge tells me that I am a spiritual being dwelling within a body make from dust.. Psalm 104 :29-31.. In other words I am God's spirit having a human experience.. At death the spirit returns to God who gave it and the body back to the earth where it was taken Ecclessiatics 12 :7.... I don't see the benefit or relevance of Jesus to anything.. All that is required of me is obey and follow rules and laws to enable me and other have a fulfilling and more purposeful life.. Even if I err, God says "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess their sins and turn away from their evil ways, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land". All is required is a sincere repentance and sins will be forgiven and forgotten.. No human or God sacrifice was ever ordered or required... I wonder where the Romans got that idea from.. Definitely not from the old testament.. 2nd Chronicles 7 :14

So there was never any need for whatever the Romans told you that Jesus did?. It did not have God's backing.. They cooked it up..

To deceive the gullible people and make mockery of God..

I have no words for you my friend. We don’t believe the same way so it will be a waste of time arguing with you. I have made this clear to you in the past- it will be like a traditional worshipper trying to convince me that Sango is God. There is freedom of belief, enjoy it my friend. But I must tell you that without faith in God you cannot get ANYTHING from God.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

But you will get the same result...

I can develop a religion from the avengers story, just like the Romans did the story of Jesus.. Or can't you?

Okay. Develop it my friend no fight. Abi?
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2020
Restoration of My Health

I want to thank God for I am a living testimony to the prophetic declaration of Matthew 6:33. Brethren am short of words where to start from, but all I can say is God is not a user but a ‘blesser’ of man. I thank God for the revelation of Matthew 6:33.

I started to engage in winning souls, distributing of flyers, praying and fasting for the advancement of God’s kingdom, to an extent I drive 30 mins every Saturday to give my convert transportation to church for Sunday service…. I engaged with full dedication.

I lost 25kg in weight without knowing what was happening, was drinking water with serious taste so much was happening to my health, in the physical realm, I knew something was wrong…. but in spiritual realm, I refused to give in, I held on to Matthew 6:33, I told my father(God), that who will be on the field, the harvest is ripe, but labourers are few……if am not strong to perform the reaping.

Today I testify of healing…without taking any form of medication. My health has been restored through the mysteries of Matthew 6:33.

Oladele olagbemiro
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

I have no words for you my friend. We don’t believe the same way so it will be a waste of time arguing with you. I have made this clear to you in the past- it will be like a traditional worshipper trying to convince me that Sango is God. There is freedom of belief, enjoy it my friend. But I must tell you that without faith in God you cannot get ANYTHING from God.

Lol... So God will punish me for obeying his commandment..?
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2020
Bouncing Baby Boy via Soul-Winning!

We joined this Commission in 2003, but we were not committed. We were just ‘bench warmers.’ Because of that, we left and started going around, looking for solutions and visiting hospitals. But all to no avail.

In 2010, God restored us back to this Commission. In September 2011, the Papa declared, ‘In these remaining three months, make them the most spiritual months of your life.’ We received it!

That month, my husband and I said, ‘God, we’ve asked you for children, and we didn’t see any. Now, we are asking for souls. Give us unsaved souls.’

That was what we asked God for. God did it! Those souls God gave us, came to the altar and gave their lives to Christ. That same month, I got pregnant, even when the doctor said that it wasn’t possible!

On June 3, 2011, God blessed us with a bouncing baby boy by name Ugonna Divine Dominion! We praise the Lord!

Mr. & Mrs. Eze, E. A.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

Lol... So God will punish me for obeying his commandment..?

No sir. If you obey God’s commandments He will bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by sonmvayina(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

No sir. If you obey God’s commandments He will bless you!

So when he says "I am the Lord you God who brought you out of the land of Egypt and out of the house of bandage, you shall have no other God BEFORE me"...

Why should I put an intermediary before him? Or when he says
" you shall not make for yourself the image or likeness of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth, you shall not bow down to them or serve them "
Don't you think if I worship the likeness of a man, which is something found on earth, he will punish me?

So why should I?
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Death Jinx In Family Over!

In my family, the youths died at 25 years, while the adults died at 50. I was invited to this church by a friend. I told God that if I exceeded the age of 25, I knew I would live past 50 years.

I told God to destroy this terrible curse hanging on my family.

Every morning, I prophesied that I would live and not die, because I believed the word of Papa when he said, ‘Apostles are territorial commanders, while Prophets are the mouth piece of God.’ God has done it!

Today, I am over 28 years. The death jinx in our family is over! I give God all the glory!

Adewale Alawode
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:21am On Jul 14, 2020
The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy

Victory Over the spirit of Death!

Before my husband and I joined this Commission in 2007, six persons died in my husband’s family in four years.

During Shiloh 2007, I cried to God to put an end to the incessant deaths, keyed into all the teachings and read several books.

To the glory of God, the spirit of death was annulled and God began to change our lives! That same year, we began the construction of our six-bedroom flat.

God also favoured my husband’s brothers who survived that ordeal. One of them was asked by the Nigerian government to choose a nation of his choice for his Masters Degree. When he concluded that programme, the nation invited him for his PhD. His other brother also dedicated his house in Abuja.

In addition, the construction of our house in the village that was abandoned because of the incessant deaths has resumed construction. I give all the glory to God!

Nwoke Loveth

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2020
Rescued from Death as Boat Capsized

I, among 24 other people boarded the ill-fated boat from Abonima wharf going to Bakakna 0n the 28th July, 2018.

We left Abonima that fateful day but along the line our boat had issue as the sea level changed, before we knew what was happening the boat had capsized and we were under the sea.

I went under and came up twice, I knew if go down the third time I may never come up again safe as a life body, each time I came up I hit the upside-down boat.

At this point I cried three time ‘Papa send your rescue angel to rescue me!’ Then I heard a voice say to me use your left hand, when I did, I noticed I came out on the side of the upside-down boat, so my hand touched a plank, but I couldn’t hold my weight because of my size and weight.

I was between life and death at this point as I had drunk enough water. At that point I saw a rescue boat speeding towards our boat, as they got to me they said madam hold on to the side of the boat they brought me to shores safe and alive.

Nine people died that day. I am grateful to God and His servant for rescuing me from drowning.

Mrs. Furo Long John
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by delkuf(m): 8:29am On Jul 15, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Rescued from Death as Boat Capsized

I, among 24 other people boarded the ill-fated boat from Abonima wharf going to Bakakna 0n the 28th July, 2018.

We left Abonima that fateful day but along the line our boat had issue as the sea level changed, before we knew what was happening the boat had capsized and we were under the sea.

I went under and came up twice, I knew if go down the third time I may never come up again safe as a life body, each time I came up I hit the upside-down boat.

At this point I cried three time ‘Papa send your rescue angel to rescue me!’ Then I heard a voice say to me use your left hand, when I did, I noticed I came out on the side of the upside-down boat, so my hand touched a plank, but I couldn’t hold my weight because of my size and weight.

I was between life and death at this point as I had drunk enough water. At that point I saw a rescue boat speeding towards our boat, as they got to me they said madam hold on to the side of the boat they brought me to shores safe and alive.

Nine people died that day. I am grateful to God and His servant for rescuing me from drowning.

Mrs. Furo Long John
Good morning sir. thanks for yesterday
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2020
delkuf:
Good morning sir. thanks for yesterday

Thank God sir. I will send you some materials this morning.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by delkuf(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

Thank God sir. I will send you some materials this morning.
ok sir
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2020
delkuf:
ok sir

Sent
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2020
Untimely Death Ends!

Last year April made it exactly 15 years that God delivered my family from the siege of death that had been ravaging our family, especially my mother's children.

In 1997, eight of my mother's children died. Before I joined this Church, we suffered terrible attacks of death.

However, after I joined the Church and went to the Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), no one has died in my family! God did not allow loss of any kind in the family!

Recently, God delivered my elder sister from death. I give all the glory to the God of Papa!

Mrs. Christy, A.
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by delkuf(m): 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
WINNERSMOG:
Untimely Death Ends!

Last year April made it exactly 15 years that God delivered my family from the siege of death that had been ravaging our family, especially my mother's children.

In 1997, eight of my mother's children died. Before I joined this Church, we suffered terrible attacks of death.

However, after I joined the Church and went to the Word Of Faith Bible Institute (WOFBI), no one has died in my family! God did not allow loss of any kind in the family!

Recently, God delivered my elder sister from death. I give all the glory to the God of Papa!

Mrs. Christy, A.
I was in church for covenant hour this morning. I like Papa's message
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
delkuf:
I was in church for covenant hour this morning. I like Papa's message

God be praised!
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2020
8-Year Satanic Embargo Broken Via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

For 8 years, I was under a very serious satanic embargo. Although I worked very hard, there was nothing to show for it. Everything I engaged in always ended in disappointment.

I was in bondage and my life was characterized by limitations, delays, shame, backwardness and failure. I fasted and prayed but there was no change.

However, I decided to go the extra mile by being more dedicated in praying only for the Kingdom and stop bothering about my challenges and I engaged in soul winning.

In February, I was invited for an interview, but before I went, I asked God for an interactive session rather than a formal interview.

In addition, I went out to win souls for Christ and I told Him I had done His will; so, He should glorify me, and God showed up and I got the job.

In March, God opened doors of businesses in real estate and finances. Moreover, my mother, who could not walk since September 2015, was healed. Now, I have a testimony and eight of my new converts have been established in the church. Matthew 6:33 works. I give all the glory to God!

Ogor Victoria
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Rescued from the Stronghold of the Devil!

I grew up in a Godly home but got exposed to immorality at a very tender age. I was addicted to this habit for over 13 years.

This became a stumbling block on my destiny, as I could not make any significant progress. As a result of this plague, I have been denied several promotions and successes.

This habit killed my passion for God's Kingdom and quenched my love for Him. It killed my desire to succeed and exposed me to torments.

Meanwhile, while in the University, I was full of zeal and an aggressive Prayer Leader of a prayer band.

However, this was short-lived by my promiscuous lifestyle. My whole life did not make sense anymore. I attended several deliverance prayer meetings and sought diverse counsel to no avail.

My only prayer point was that God would deliver me from this wicked habits and spirit wife.

Lo and behold, on June 1, 2015, I came to church for the second service after a night of immorality. During the service, the Bishop declared the Wonder-Double Agenda and the Midst of the Year Season. He prophesied that every everlasting mountain would be leveled and perpetual hills would be scattered.

Immediately, the Word struck me. I knew my time of deliverance had come. I re-dedicated my life to Christ, engaged seriously in prayer for salvation of souls.

By the grace of God, since June 1, 2015 till date, I have not engaged in any immoral act. The spirit of lust has vanished and the zeal for Christ has consumed me. Now, I am free. I give thanks to God for leveling the everlasting mountain of masturbation, pornography and lust in my life!

Mich, A
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
22 Years Death Plague in Family Destroyed!

The male graduates in my family died within the age range of 42-47, for 22 years.

When I clocked 41, I began to key into the prophetic utterances from the Bishop. I read the book, Fulfilling your Days and declared God’s Word over my life.

On April 6 2013, I marked my 50th birthday. I bless the name of the Lord for destroying 22 years’ death plague in our family!

Patrick Olajide
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 9:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Career Stagnation Terminated via Kingdom Advancement Endeavours!

After my graduation in 2014, getting a job became a huge challenge. As a result, I was dejected, belittled and rejected; between 2017 and 2018, it became life-threatening because of the psychological stress it hard on me.

Thereafter, I made Matthew 6:33 my lifestyle; I engage vigorously in soul winning and prayed Kingdom advancement prayers earnestly for one hour every day. Then the heavens opened!

Meanwhile, I had applied to an organisation that was in charge of recruiting two hundred agro pastoral counsellors across the nation and sixty thousand people applied for it.

In the south west region, seven hundred and twenty-five persons applied. Lo and behold, when the final list was released, only twelve persons were selected and my name was number 3.

Now, my monthly salary is worth more than what I could have ever saved in the last four years of stagnation. I return all the glory to God

Abuh Godlove A
Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing... by WINNERSMOG: 10:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Siege of Death Destroyed in my Family

I joined this Church in 2006. Before then, there was a plague of death in my family that killed my four siblings.

When I joined this Commission, the plague almost killed me too. On several occasions, I coughed blood and felt that I was next in line. So, I cried and prayed daily to God, to stop the plague.

In one of the services, I heard Papa talk about soul winning. So, I keyed into it. While I was busy winning souls for Christ, God was busy taking care of my family.

To the glory of God, June 2015 made it ten years that we neither recorded death nor went to the hospital for treatment. Behold, the God of this Commission has terminated the plague of death in my family!

Martins Onyinyechukwu

Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / How Did Animals Knew Which Was Chosen To Join Noah Ark ? / My Husband's Opinion About MouthAction Is Upseting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.